Available by cell phone
FellowshipHarvard
9221 University Blvd
North Charleston, SC 29406
843 881-3900
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Grant Patton to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Southeastern Fertility Clinic to a friend?
2013 - 2016
Dr. Patton made sure he took his time with each and every patient that walked through his doors. He was warm, inviting, and great at explaining the details of your treatment. At our first consultation, he spent well over an hour going through the complications of PCOS with me so I knew what I was up against. He would not let me leave until I was comfortable with the situation.... Dr. Patton was sincere and authentic. He didn't sugar coat the process which I appreciated. My favorite thing about him is his encouraging attitude.
2013 - 2016
How was your experience with Grant Patton at Southeastern Fertility Clinic?
Dr. Patton was sincere and authentic. He didn't sugar coat the process which I appreciated. My favorite thing about him is his encouraging attitude. He warned me that cycles fail but he said, "Don't give up because I'll never give up on you." That just made me feel like he truly wanted the best and to make our dreams of parenting come true. He gave us hope by just uttering a few words, but those few words made all the difference.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Grant Patton at Southeastern Fertility Clinic?
It can be quite intimidating to walk into a clinic and see such an old man as the doctor, but don't let his age and feebleness fool you, he is a miracle worker and prides himself in making dreams come true.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Grant Patton at Southeastern Fertility Clinic?
Describe the protocols Grant Patton used in your cycles at Southeastern Fertility Clinic and their degree of success.
Our journey with Dr. Patton was a long one. Our first treatment plan included ovulation induction followed by IUI. I do not remember the exact meds used during these 3 cycles but they were monitored closely with twice a week appointments and constant bloodwork. When our IUI's failed (due to my PCOS causing overstimulation) we worked closely with Dr. Grant to lay out a plan for IVF. He knew our financial situation being that our insurance covered 0% of these treatments and he took it upon himself to write to many grant opportunities trying to get us funding.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Southeastern Fertility Clinic. (Assigned nurse: Pam)
Pam was our care coordinator and nurse at Dr. Patton's office. Her compassion set her apart from others we experienced in the industry. Even after our failed attempts, she called to ask us how we were, what was going on in life, and just to say hi. It wasn't just a business relationship, she truly cared for her patients.
Describe your experience with Southeastern Fertility Clinic.
The office was small, but not uncomfortable. It let you feel like you had a more intimate feel with all the staff. They didn't focus on making this a luxurious experience because, let's face it, infertility isn't luxurious. Instead they put their focus on affordability and patient care.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Grant Patton at Southeastern Fertility Clinic.
Our 3 IUI cycles cost us around $3,000 each - including meds. IVF was around $20,000 including meds (which our meds were high because of my PCOS and difficulty growing our eggs).
Describe Grant Patton's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Southeastern Fertility Clinic.
Dr. Patton's clinic would only allow at most, 2 embryos to be transferred during a cycle. While he wanted your chances to be high, he would not put the mom's life in jeopardy or the baby(ies) with the added stress of high multiples.
North Charleston

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Grant Patton at Southeastern Fertility Clinic.

Dr. Patton was an older doctor so he had loads of knowledge and he shared any of that with us that we wanted (which was a lot!). He was very blunt about certain situations - namely what I could do with my PCOS to make conceiving easier.... I had unsuccessfully tried Clomid with my Ob/Gyn, so we tried a different pill for the first round, which didn't work. We then moved to abdominal Gonal-F shots, which were also not successful for me. We then moved to muscular shots in my hip with higher doses of Gonal-F. We did all of this treatment with timed intercourse
How was your experience with Grant Patton at Southeastern Fertility Clinic?
He doesn't sugar coat information so be ready to receive a lot in a kind, but up front way.
It was a very small practice. Everyone in the practice knew me, cried with me, and cheered with me. They answered any and all questions I had and were with me every step of the way.
I had unsuccessfully tried Clomid with my Ob/Gyn, so we tried a different pill for the first round, which didn't work. We then moved to abdominal Gonal-F shots, which were also not successful for me. We then moved to muscular shots in my hip with higher doses of Gonal-F. We did all of this treatment with timed intercourse.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Southeastern Fertility Clinic.
She was incredibly organized and was very approachable. She was there for every step of the process and made sure that we understood everything. If we had any issues with medication or other medical locations, she handled it quickly and efficiently.
Describe your experience with Southeastern Fertility Clinic.
I loved that it was a small clinic. I knew everybody there, and they all knew me by name. The only thing I didn't like is that their billing personnel switched quite a few times, and they seemed to struggle with filing insurance for fertility services. So we had a few missteps there.
We had very little cost because our insurance covered all of our procedures.