Medical SchoolU. of Missouri
ResidencyU. of North Carolina
FellowshipOhio St
4830 Knightsbridge Blvd.
Columbus, OH 43214
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Grant Schmidt to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Ohio Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
I really like Dr Schmidt. He was knowledgeable and had good bedside manner. He seemed genuinely interested in helping us to achieve pregnancy. He recommended moving to different medications when it was necessary. I did occasionally feel there was a canned response to how they deal with patients in a protocolized way and not individualized care...I communicated by desire to move from IUD to IVF and never received any real counseling regarding why or why not the move should be made.
How was your experience with Grant Schmidt at Ohio Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Grant Schmidt at Ohio Reproductive Medicine?
Research your options and have baseline knowledge before your appointment so that you can readily participate in your care.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Grant Schmidt at Ohio Reproductive Medicine?
It really feels like you are one of many paying customers just being ushered through the process by the office. I have tried to engage with conversation regarding next steps and I communicated by desire to move from IUD to IVF and never received any real counseling regarding why or why not the move should be made.
Describe the protocols Grant Schmidt used in your cycles at Ohio Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
We used letrozole for 5/6 of the cycles for ovulation induction. We started at 5 mg then increased to 7.5 mg for 3 cycles and then we increased up to 10 mg. For the last cycle we used Gonal F injections. 3/6 cycles were successful in producing a dominant follicle. We used 5000 units of HCG to cause ovulation. We had insemination 36 hours following HCG injection. We did not achieve pregnancy
There is an online patient portal and of course a phone line for the nurses. Initially the portal was active for communication with the nurses but then they became unavailable online. Therefore, you had to call leave a message and then wait for a callback. I sometimes felt like they had not reviewed my chart to know where I was in the process and it lead to a lot of repetition on my part.
Describe your experience with Ohio Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic does not have a care coordinator. It does not feel like you have a go to person who knows you and everything about your care. If you have insurance needs for prior authorization or help with appeals for coverage there is not anyone well versed in the process who helps to guide you. The billing process in unclear because you show up and they tell you how much you owe, you have to ask for them to send you a statement outlining charges. The office staff is nice and they do try to make the process seem less daunting. But you cannot help but feel like there is a little impersonal slant to the way they provide care giving rise to feeling like one of many who are paying a lot of money without a lot of guidance. I actually think that if they added a care coordinator or designated a single person to communicate about care then it would alleviate most of the weaknesses that I appreciated at this office.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Grant Schmidt at Ohio Reproductive Medicine.
My insurance has stipulations on infertility coverage that have to be met before benefits are active. We paid for our 6 cycles out of pocket except for the letrozole. Ultrasound visits were ~$180, IUI was ~$275, Estrogen lab during a cycle ~$43. Medications were separate, we paid ~$100 for hcg injection, Gonal F was $1900 for the amount I needed, donor sperm was out of pocket as well
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
He [Dr. Grant Schmidt] is honest about my diagnosis and my results (good or bad), and doesn't provide false hope or completely kill my dreams like some doctors can do. He explains all of our options so that we can prepare mentally and financially. ... First I did Clomid with timed intercourse. Produced some follicles that matured appropriately but was unsuccessful. Next tried Menopur, Femara, and Bravelle for an attempt at egg retrieval but it was cancelled twice due to poor response.
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
How was your experience with Grant Schmidt at Ohio Reproductive Medicine?
I love everything about Dr. Schmidt! He is honest about my diagnosis and my results (good or bad), and doesn't provide false hope or completely kill my dreams like some doctors can do. He explains all of our options so that we can prepare mentally and financially. I have been to other facilities where they give you minimal options and don't allow you much input. I am a nurse and have studied my diagnosis, so I know what options I have. I like that Dr. Schmidt listens to me and works with me instead of just telling me what to do. The only weakness would be that sometimes speaking to nursing staff can not be as timely as I'd like, but since there is the patient portal now I haven't had many issues. Only place I will go for my fertility treatment and I am hopeful that this time around we will be successful!
Write down any questions you may have. He will sit down and answer anything so have them written down so you don't forget anything.
Dr. Schmidt always sits down and talks to us and breaks everything down and makes sure we are clear on every thing. He is very kind and caring.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Ohio Reproductive Medicine.
She was very nice. She wrote out the multiple steps to my medications both on the script and on a seperate piece of paper so I would understand. Very considerate and caring.
Describe your experience with Ohio Reproductive Medicine.
Very clean, staff are all friendly, did not take very long to get an appointment. A weakness would be sometimes it is hard to reach nursing staff by phone, and I don't like the recurring payment system in the sperm bank. It used to be month to month payment system which I preferred.
$5000
Describe Grant Schmidt's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Ohio Reproductive Medicine.
No particular approach was preferred or discussed. The goal was just to produce mature follicles and go from there.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr. Scmidt is the director of the practice. He is a very nice man and seems knowledgeable, but he does not remember specific things about his patients.... Ask specific questions because he is very general and vague when replying. He is not a fan of additional testing, you have to ask for specific things or bring them up when meeting with him because he does not do them automatically.... He never contacted me regarding the miscarriage or to make sure everything was being handled appropriately. When I saw him in March, which I basically did for closure, he was completely clueless.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Grant Schmidt at Ohio Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Scmidt is the director of the practice. He is a very nice man and seems knowledgeable, but he does not remember specific things about his patients. After meeting with another doctor, my suspicion regarding his practices being behind the times was confirmed.
Be an advocate for yourself. Ask specific questions because he is very general and vague when replying. He is not a fan of additional testing, you have to ask for specific things or bring them up when meeting with him because he does not do them automatically.
I felt like a number. He would often forget our circumstances and what had happened previously. I felt like they wanted to get you discharged to your OB as fast as possible. I had a missed miscarriage, ended up miscarrying on Christmas Day. I called the clinic the following week because my OB was handling everything at that point, but I wanted to talk to my doctor. I received a call back from a nurse who I never spoke to before. She was very cold and told me I couldn't get an appointment with him until March, which was over 2 months away. He never contacted me regarding the miscarriage or to make sure everything was being handled appropriately. When I saw him in March, which I basically did for closure, he was completely clueless.
He seems to use the long lupron protocol with all of his patients. He diagnosed me with PCOS, which at this point I am not really sure I have. I did IVF stims for 9.5 days and triggered with an estrogen level of about 1500. We ended up getting 8 eggs, 7 mature, 6 fertilized. We got 3 5 day embryos out of this cycle. The first fresh transfer ended in miscarriage. We had normal rising HCG levels, but when I went for ultrasound at 8 weeks (yes, this clinic does not do an ultrasound until 8 weeks), there was no evidence of pregnancy in my uterus. He assumed ectopic and was going to give me methotrexate. I was spotting and refused the methotrexate until I had an HCG level drawn. At that point, my HCG level was 25, so I was miscarrying on my own. I was glad I stood up for myself and waited to see what was going on before taking the methotrexate, which I didn't need. The second transfer was successful with normal rising HCG levels. I went in for ultrasound at 8 weeks 3 days, saw the heartbeat and was told all was well and was discharged to my OB. Went into by OB around 11 weeks, and had a missed miscarriage. Baby was measuring 8 weeks 1 day. My OB looked at previous ultrasound and at 8 weeks 3 days, baby was measuring a week behind. I wish I would have known this because I would have asked for an earlier follow up ultrasound at the fertility clinic. It wouldn't have changed the outcome, but I could have prevented a miscarriage on Christmas Day as well as several weeks of taking IM progesterone and estrogen, which was both painful and expensive. My third frozen transfer resulted in a negative pregnancy test. I didn't want to do the third transfer with this clinic, but I couldn't leave my last embryo there and we were not able to move the embryo to any other clinic.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Ohio Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kathy and Carol )
Kathy and Carol were very nice, but you could tell that they were overwhelmed. They always communicated results the same day.
Describe your experience with Ohio Reproductive Medicine.
Ohio Reproductive Medicine is very busy. They have early appointments and a lab tech in house for easy lab draws. Ultrasounds are done by one of their phsyicians which is nice because you know what is going on. Their lab and techniques are behind the times.
This clinic does not have anesthesia, so IVF cycles are about $1000 cheaper that other clinics. IVF was about $8800, meds were about $2000. FET was bout $3000, meds were about $1000.
He always recommended single embryo transfer due to my age (28-30), but it was ultimately our decision.
2014 - 2017
My overall experience was positive...I would have done it all again with Dr. Schmidt. He had a personable attitude and explained things that he would see in ultrasounds, etc. in a way I would understand. I would most definitely recommend him to a friend...Dr. Schmidt was personable and was honest but practical in his advice....If you don't want to be conservative in your treatments, let him know. We started with an IUI treatment that probably should have been avoided and gone straight to IVF, which is more invasive.
2014 - 2017
How was your experience with Grant Schmidt at Ohio Reproductive Medicine?
My overall experience was positive as I ultimately got pregnant. It did take a few visits but I would have done it all again with Dr. Schmidt. He had a personable attitude and explained things that he would see in ultrasounds, etc. in a way I would understand. I would most definitely recommend him to a friend.
Dr. Schmidt was personable and was honest but practical in his advice.
I don't recall exact medications and dosages but I did 3 IUI with Femara and an HCG trigger shot and then an IVF with progesterone following the procedure.
The nurses assigned with Dr. Schmidt were generally positive. Communication is difficult. They screen calls so you cannot call and just speak to someone. You have to leave a voicemail and wait for a return phone call, which I always seemed to miss. I did have a negative experience with an on-call nurse that was too abrasive to my hormonal self and it was upsetting.
Describe your experience with Ohio Reproductive Medicine.
There are limitations on clinics that provide fertility treatments in our area so I would recommend this clinic based solely on my experiences and what is available to someone. This can be a difficult journey so take advantage of any support that you can get. If the treatments were not so expensive, I would go through this another time.
Insurance covered a majority of the costs and we paid approximately $5000.
We transferred two embryos and only one carried to full term. I wish that I had only transferred one but was worried I was lessening my chance of pregnancy.
2008 - 2017
I have been a patient on and off for almost 8 years. I've always been impressed with his knowledge of reproductive health. He does tend to rattle off stats and info rather quickly but will always take the time to throughly explain if you ask for clarification. Dr. Grant has been very mindful of the cost/benefit of procedures as I am totally self pay.... Dr. Grant has a very warm bedside manner. I felt very comfortable asking any questions.
2008 - 2017
How was your experience with Grant Schmidt at Ohio Reproductive Medicine?
Prepare your questions in advance and don't be afraid to ask something.
Dr. Grant has a very warm bedside manner. I felt very comfortable asking any questions. His nurses Kathy and Carol are wonderful people. Many times I cried in the office or on the phone, as I am pursuing fertility treatments after my sons death, and they were especially kind and empathetic.
My first ivf round was microdose Lupron with Bc. My fsh level was slightly elevated. He assured me at my age I should have some quality eggs left but I may not produce a lot. My estrogen level was almost 1200 but sadly only 2 eggs were retrieved. I was disappointed with this procedure for a couple of reasons. A fresh transfer was planned but on retrieval day (after I had been given Ativan and dilauid) I was told my progesterone was too high and it would be best to freeze. I thought someone would have called prior to my retrieval to tell me. My progesterone came back high two days before my retrieval. We were expecting to retrieve 7, but only got 2. Dr. Grant did not do my retrieval, Dr. Kennard did. I never really got an explanation as why only 2 eggs were retrieved. My second round I was on an antagonist protocol with no Bc. After 6 days of stimms 5 eggs were retrieved. We planned to do a freeze since I needed surgery to remove a uterine polyp.
Kathy and Carol are wonderful. Very patient and positive. They appear to have a very good working relationship with Dr. Grant. At times I felt confused about which nursing department to contact (ivf nurses or Dr. Grants personal nurses).
Describe your experience with Ohio Reproductive Medicine.
There seems to be a very supportive team environment. When my doctor was on vacation I had a test result come back abnormal. My nurse contacted another physician in the practice (Dr. Williams) who reviewed and updated my protocol. I really appreciated the initiative she took in ensuring my care was the most appropriate. Ultrasounds and ivf procedures are done by the doctor on call. I was nervous at first to interact with a different doctor each time, but I've found them all to very knowledge, pleasant and helpful.
Ivf cycles were about 7,000 There was a detailed list of costs given prior to starting ivf.
Have not transferred yet
Columbus
I almost always saw him [Dr. Grant Schmidt] when I had an appointment. He seemed personable and honest about helping us achieve our goal. There were times when I felt rushed like he needed to see as many patients as possible. I didn't feel like I could ask any questions and needed to wait to speak with the nurses.... We started with 4 rounds of a variation of Clomid since I was already on clomid for 5 months with my ob/gyn. During these rounds, Schmidt also monitored be for.ovulation and used a hcg trigger. The dosage was always the same and nothing changed. These didn't work so we moved onto injectable, follistim. I was monitored and also used a hcg trigger. The only change in meds was the last cycle when he increased my follistim from 100 to 150 and added progesterone suppositories for 7days after trigger. The progesteeone was added because it was low the on tge last cycle. All through my medicated cycles, my lining and estrogen was monitored also.
How was your experience with Grant Schmidt at Ohio Reproductive Medicine?
I almost always saw him when I had an appointment. He seemed personable and honest about helping us achieve our goal. There were times when I felt rushed like he needed to see as many patients as possible. I didn't feel like I could ask any questions and needed to wait to speak with the nurses.
Make sure you ask any and all questions while in the office no matter if he made you feel rushed. That is why he is there to help us all achieve our goal.
I felt rush through the appointments with less than 5 minutes to actually talk with the doctor.
I felt more comfortable with the nurses. I felt like they were my cheerleaders through the process. They always were encouraging and informed me of all the details
Describe your experience with Ohio Reproductive Medicine.
I didn't like that I had to prepay for every appointment. I talked with billing and they were very rude. In the beginning I was not well informed about where to go for bloodwork and was made to feel like an idiot by the staff.
Each office visit cost around $500 and bloodwork was $250 plus medication
How was your experience with Grant Schmidt at Ohio Reproductive Medicine?
I really enjoyed and trusted Dr. Schmidt throughout our 8 cycles of treatment. I had no reason to believe I wasn't receiving the best care. Towards the end of my treatment at ORM is when I started to suspect many things had gone wrong. Through talking to other women and finally seeking a second opinion, I realized we were highly mistreated. I feel extremely let down and I feel like I have a clearer picture now of how ORM operates. I will start with the positive. Dr. Schmidt has a wonderful bedside manner. So compassionate and easy to talk to. I always left feeling positive after meeting with him. He never made me feel like I could lose this battle to infertility, always very hopeful. I preferred Dr. Schmidt over the other 4 doctors there, he seemed to be more personable and positive than others. Now with the negative and honestly the most important factors. I was diagnosed at 18 with PCOS by my OBGYN. I have many of the classic symptoms. High testosterone, and no period unless medicated. From my first appt with Schmidt he laughed and said "Oh no, you do not have PCOS." From that appt forward I was never treated as a poly patient. The next 6 cycles, in my eyes, I was treated appropriately. 2 cycles of Femara plus trigger, and 4 stim shots cycles paired with IUI's. I ovulated each month with strong leading follicles, but did not produce a pregnancy. No concerns with Dr. Schmidt's care. Then we made the decision to move forward with IVF. I was instructed to do the Long Lupron protocol as most patients at ORM I've found. As a true polycisitc patient I overstimulated bad. By day 10 of stims my E2 was about 5000 and I had over 35 follicles. I went from a Wednesday US and blood draw monitoring until Monday. That is where I had a huge jump. I should have been seen that Thurs, Fri, or Sat. I should have been monitored closer. Egg retrieval was extremely painful for me. I retrieved 34 eggs and the pain was unbearable. I then developed OHSS and my fresh transfer was cancelled. Of course it was, I was very sick and was overstimulated. However, I was still overjoyed with the amount of eggs I had and we ultimately had 13 day 5 and 6 embryos that made it to freeze. This was a remarkable number and I knew with 13 embryos we would never have to go through a stim cycle or retrieval again, my heart was beyond hopeful. Skip to my first FET. Schmidt and the embryologist come into the room and say we have 2 great looking embryos to transfer today but 3 also didn't survive the thaw so you went through 5 today. I was stunned. Wasn't expecting that news but still pleased that we transferred 2. Never again did I hear why 3 didn't survive the thaw. Schmidt nor the lab ever addressed it or gave a reason. They just mentioned this rarely happens. So now we have 8 embryos left. Still content and hopeful with that number. Skip to my next FET. That morning the embryologist calls and tells me none of my embryos are surviving the thaw, even mentions to not even head into the office. You can imagine my heartbreak. Finally I get a call, that they were able to save the very last two that were "viable." I didn't know what this meant but was relieved to get this news and we were off. In my gut, as much as I didn't want to accept this news I knew we had slim to no chance of getting pregnant. I knew those last 2 embryos that they transferred something was seriously off or wrong with them. So on that day we started with 8 and now had zero. I did not get pregnant. We were back to step zero. Within 5 months, 13 grade 1 5 day blasts, gone. At this point, my sadness turned to anger. What went wrong? How did this happen? Human error? Was there an error with the freezing or thawing? Was it the quality of my eggs or embryos? My mind was purely racing every day. Our next step was to schedule our follow-up failed consultation. I demanded someone to be present from the lab with Schmidt. I needed all my questions answered. I needed reasons and what we would change moving forward. I was beyond anxious for this appt. We go, I have all my questions typed out, they answer nothing. They have no idea why my embryos didn't survive. They couldn't answer any of my questions. Simply just "try again." That was it. I find this unacceptable. That was my last day at ORM. I have since switched to another doctor and clinic in Columbus and in my short time there I have renewed hope and my suspicions of how I was mistreated and how my embryos were mishandled were instantly gratified. It's been painfully difficult to look back on and accept my journey at ORM. I know there is no guarantee with this world of infertility but as a patient I was left feeling like a number not a cared for patient. I even followed up with a letter to Schmidt and the lab director requesting a few specifics before plunging into another new cycle after all that was lost, and didn't even get a response. That was the icing on the cake. That sealed the deal that I was at the wrong clinic. It's still a very raw, fresh topic for me. I think it will be for a while, but glad we are moving forward with a new doctor. For the 2 years I went to ORM, I recommended Schmidt to everyone and gave him nothing but praise. I no longer will do so.
Push for a tailored protocol at ORM, I feel like if you are remotely outside of the box with your medical case you are SOL. They don't seem to be adapting to the ever-evolving science of infertility. Do your own research, trust your gut, and always be your own biggest advocate. Push.
I feel like as a patient you feel like just another number at ORM. They see way too many patients and it feels every patient has the same protocol. They are just moving you through the system and process like everyone else. God forbid you ask questions or request certain care instructions. They don't tailor protocols to individual patients, one size fits all there. The IVF dept is understaffed and many of my protocol calendars and portal updates often had mistakes and didn't come in a timely manner.
I feel strongly that ORM really uses the standard protocols on most patients. Especially per doc/per patient. 1. 2 Femara/Trigger shots- ovulated strong. No pregnancy 2. 4 stim cycles/IUI- 75-125units per day of Gonal-F plus trigger. Husband sperm samples very strong and high numbers each cycle. Between 3-10 large size follicles each cycle. No pregnancy 3. IVF- 225 units per day of Gonal-F, 5,000 units of HCG trigger. I overstimulated. 10 days of stims. E2 reached 5,000 I had 35 follicles. 34 eggs retrieved. OHSS. 5 day blasts- 13 embryos make it to freeze 4. FET #1- 2 embryos transferred- 3 die in thaw. Prepped with BC, Lupron, Estradiol shots, PIO shots, antibiotic, steroid. No pregnancy 5. FET # 2- 2 embryos transferred- 6 die in thaw. Prepped with BC, Lupron, Estradiol shots, PIO shots, antibiotic, steroid. No pregnancy
I really enjoyed Dr. Schmidt's nurses. They were also very helpful and compassionate. Penny and LaQueena were also very nice and helpful as the IVF nurses, although they seem overloaded and understaffed for the IVF dept.
Describe your experience with Ohio Reproductive Medicine.
You can feel a little lost as a patient, you feel much like just a number in a large system. You just get pushed through, and when you ask questions you can be left feeling like you were a pest. Each time you are there, there are so many women in the waiting room and they seem very understaffed and overwhelmed. Sometimes your patient portal gets updated with the appropriate info and lab results, sometimes it doesn't.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Ohio Reproductive Medicine.
Way too many patients for the early-morning monitoring appts. Seems they are understaffed.
Ultrasounds $300 IUI- $343 Consultation- $300 IVF- $6600 Without meds FET- $2900 Without meds
2013
I liked Dr. Schmidt, but the nurses weren't very friendly. I also felt like they did the same protocols for everyone. He had a plan for beginning treatment before getting the results of our testing, like he was going to do the same thing regardless of our diagnosis. I go by a nickname and told them that several times. They still called me by my full name every time I went in or they called, which was like every day to every other day during my IVF cycle. It's small, but it bothered me that they couldn't bother to learn my name.
2013
How was your experience with Grant Schmidt at Ohio Reproductive Medicine?
*child mentioned* So most importantly, Dr. Schmidt got me pregnant. He and Ohio Reproductive Medicine have the highest success rates in the area. I had my child thanks to them. I saw Dr. Schmidt for an initial consultation and after a few failed cycles when we got a new diagnosis. During actual treatment cycles I saw whoever was available. 3 of the other doctors actually did my IUI and IVF. But it was Dr. Schmidt's protocol. I had some issues with the nurses and a missed diagnosis and Dr. Schmidt was very responsive to my concerns. They gave me a sedative but did not use anesthesia during my IVF retrieval and I found it very painful, which I was not expecting.
Make sure you research what initial testing and monitoring should occur before beginning treatment.
There was 1 nurse I loved, but the other 2 were not very nice. One told me to "relax" and didn't pass my medical concerns on to Dr. Schmidt.
Describe your experience with Ohio Reproductive Medicine.
They have the best success rates in the area.
IVF with ICSI was about $9,000. IUI was maybe $500? They were much cheaper than Reproductive Gynecology in Westerville.
2012
2012
How was your experience with Grant Schmidt at Ohio Reproductive Medicine?
Both my husband and I enjoyed our experiences with Dr. Schmidt and I have recommended him to many friends. He was warm and friendly. My diagnosis was unexplained fertility and I am still convinced that I had a hormonal issue (even though it never showed up on tests). He didn't seem to think this was the case, but did allow me the option to try hormone supplements (which I ended up declining due to their ability to give false positives for tests).
If you do your own research prior to visits be sure to bring the articles with you, as well as a list of questions. He was always willing to answer everything I asked.
I found Dr. Schmidt very personable and had a good sense of humor. He said early on that his goal was to take the burden of trying to conceive off of my husband and I and it really did feel like a weight was lifted.
I started with 2 rounds of Femara (I had done 3 rounds with Clomid with my regular OBGYN) each with an HCG trigger shot. Both had a negative pregnancy test. Next I did a 5 day course of Follistim (3 days of 75 and 2 days of 150) with a trigger shot followed by an IUI. This one was successful (I also produced 13 follicles and overstimulated, which the nurse said may have helped me maintain the pregnancy). I never had issues with ovulation, I always had at least 1 good follicle after each treatment which is probably why I overstimulated with such a low/short trial with the Follistim.
The nurses were wonderful. I called them often and they were always responsive, especially during my overstimulation.
The clinic was great.
I think between all of the pre-tests (HSG, sperm motility, etc), ultrasounds, blood work, the drugs (Femara and Follistim), and the IUI it was about $5000 but my insurance also wasn't great at the time.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr. Schmidt is patient and he's transparent. We never had a bad visit with this office. We were warned up front that he was a busy doctor who was highly requested but never felt like we didn't matter...Be patient he's very popular and you might see the other doctors in the practice but he will still be over your care...He was truthful but still offered hope. No falsehoods and no promises just promised to help us get answers which he did.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Grant Schmidt at Ohio Reproductive Medicine?
The nursing staff was friendly and wonderful! They are very much there to help the patient.
Describe your experience with Ohio Reproductive Medicine.
This clinic sees a high volume of patients and wait times can be lengthy. The staff is friendly and very knowledgeable. They are close to lab locations so blood work can be done same day as appointments with little travel.
Columbus
Great experience, discovered new issue my previous Doctor did not. My experience at ORM has been completely different that my experience at the other clinic in town...He [Dr. Schmidt] has a great sense of humor and put us at ease. A few times he even said, if you were my daughter....
How was your experience with Grant Schmidt at Ohio Reproductive Medicine?
Write down all your questions. He will answer them.
He has a great sense of humor and out us at ease. A few times he even said, if you were my daughter....
Iui with femara twice and iui with follistim.. Trigger shots with all.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Ohio Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Carol and Cathy )
Nursing staff was awesome! Easy to get ahold of and very compassionate.
Describe your experience with Ohio Reproductive Medicine.
Clinic is established and resonably price. Be prepared to see many other Doctors aside from your primary there. They are busy!
$350 iui and provide some free injectables to help with costs
Columbus
He [Dr. Schmidt] is just a wonderful doctor! I only wish I could deal with just him, but I completely understand why that's not feasible...He seems to be pretty invested in my success. He always makes me feel like he cares and is pulling for me.
How was your experience with Grant Schmidt at Ohio Reproductive Medicine?
He is just a wonderful doctor! I only wish I could deal with just him, but I completely understand why that's not feasible.
Quick and easy, which is wonderful as I'm driving an hour each way while trying to make it to work on time