Gregory Christman

FellowshipU. of Michigan
Gainesville
4037 NW 86 Terrace
Gainesville, FL 32608
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Gregory Christman to a friend?
Don't recommend: 100%0
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend UF Health Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
2 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Endometriosis, Male Factor
Dr. Christman is hard to communicate with. He always interrupts when you are trying to talk to him or ask him a question. I was frustrated because he "made" us do IUIS with less than 2% chance of them working... He would always interrupt me when I tried to ask a question and laugh at things I would try to ask... He had us do 2 iuis with clomid and no monitoring. With our male factor issues this was a huge waste of money for a 2% chance it would work. He did this because he said once he had a patient get pregnant with a sperm count of 300,000 so he thought we might too though we mostly wanted to move to IVF.
2 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Endometriosis, Male Factor
How was your experience with Gregory Christman at UF Health Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Gregory Christman at UF Health Reproductive Medicine?
Only see him if you do not want to talk and want the doctor to talk over you
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Gregory Christman at UF Health Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the protocols Gregory Christman used in your cycles at UF Health Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
The nurses were all friendly and helpful. It was hard to reach people there though.
Describe your experience with UF Health Reproductive Medicine.
It is hard to reach someone when you call, go through many phone trees and leaving messages. The nurses are friendly and helpful but I did not like Dr. Christman. The clinic is clean and seems safe. Cost of an IVF is higher than many surrounding clinics and their success rates are lower.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Gregory Christman at UF Health Reproductive Medicine.
IUI was pretty affordable there. Less than 1000 each time. However we did not use injectables or do any monitoring to confirm ovulation per the doctor.
Describe Gregory Christman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at UF Health Reproductive Medicine.
Gregory Christman