Not available by email
ResidencyWilford Hall AF Med Ctr
FellowshipCornell
4499 Medical Dr
San Antonio, TX 78229
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Gregory Neal to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Fertility Center of San Antonio to a friend?
My protocol [with Dr. Gregory Neal] was very mild since my issue was tube related. It worked well and my cycle went very smoothly. I received a good number of eggs retrieved and ended up with embryos left to freeze...was extremely kind and informative. He took the time to answer all of our questions thoroughly. He never rushed us or made us feel like a number. He was very gracious and understanding of our needs and expectations. It was heartwarming that he was willing to help us and understood the struggles we had dealt with.
How was your experience with Gregory Neal at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Dr. Neal was extremely kind and informative. He took the time to answer all of our questions thoroughly. He never rushed us or made us feel like a number. He was very gracious and understanding of our needs and expectations. It was heartwarming that he was willing to help us and understood the struggles we had dealt with.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Gregory Neal at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Ask all of the questions you want. No question is a bad question. It is important for you to feel comfortable and Dr. Neal will help with that!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Gregory Neal at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Every time I walked into the clinic I was greeted by name. The care was individualized specifically to me and I always felt that the clinic was available to help with any questions or concerns I had.
Describe the protocols Gregory Neal used in your cycles at Fertility Center of San Antonio and their degree of success.
My protocol was very mild since my issue was tube related. It worked well and my cycle went very smoothly. I received a good number of eggs retrieved and ended up with embryos left to freeze.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of San Antonio. (Assigned nurse: Brittany)
All of the staff I encountered at FCSA was extremely helpful and welcoming. They also made us feel part of the family every time we set foot in the clinic. They were available for all questions and any concerns that we had during the process.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
The clinic was very welcoming. They offered an online portal that allowed me to track all of my results and scans if I needed/wanted to refer back to them. They helped me walk through the process so everything was very seamless.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Gregory Neal at Fertility Center of San Antonio.
We won a grant through Resolve/FCSA that provided us with an IVF cycle. We were responsible for the medications, sperm freezing, and embryo freezing. Overall, it was roughly $5K.
Describe Gregory Neal's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Center of San Antonio.
Yes, due to my age and fertility issues they wanted to transfer one embryo. They explained all of the reasons and rational behind it so we were confident in their decision.
San Antonio
Dr. Neal is the best around. He took time to talk with me in detail every visit and explains things very well. He is so nice and comforting in this hard time of trying to get pregnant! I can’t wait to get back and try my IUI treatment for the 3rd time before moving to IVF! I would never trust another doctor with my fertility journey.... I loved the office of Dr. Neal. I was very taken care of and cared for. I would never choose another fertility dr.
European, Other
How was your experience with Gregory Neal at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Go see him right away! He will change your life and is the best!
I got the IUI done and took meds and a shot to push along ovulation.
Nursing staff was all very professional and amazing! Always there to help and answer any questions I might have at any time.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
The clinic is nice and the front desk staff are very nice and knowledgeable!! I never had to wait long in the waiting room and the office was easy to get to and find. The accounting staff always helped me understand the payments and work with me if I needed to make a payment late for any reason.
I paid a very small cost compared to what a IUI treatment would cost. They really have great prices I feel comfortable paying.
I haven’t had any embryo transfers yet.
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Great experience! We got in quickly and got to speak with Dr. Neal when we requested. He got to know us on a personal level also. He made us feel comfortable and able to ask questions. We truly enjoyed working with Dr. Neal, he is a great doctor...He genuinely cared and listened to us. He gave us several options and not just one final answer. He worked with us and our emotions... agonist protocal
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Gregory Neal at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Go to him with lists of questions, he will answer them.
agonist protocal
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of San Antonio. (Assigned nurse: Irene)
She let me talk for several minutes, ask questions, cry and she was patient during all of it. In the office and on the phone she was there for us. See always had a smile and would talk us through every step.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
Quick turn around time for appointments, timely appointments, great business department, cost too much, great nurses, good 24 hour nurse help line, wish i had personal email for my nurse, but they typically get back to you quickly.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
San Antonio

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Gregory Neal at Fertility Center of San Antonio.

Dr Gregory Neal as a doctor was great. He had great communication skills and very compassionate. He went through every option that was available to us and the risk of any. He was the first doctor that we saw during our initial visit and he was very detailed in every option and very detailed in hes response... It was very difficult to get in touch with the doctor or nurses when you had questions.
Clomid, IUI
They are all great and friendly. but they have very poor communication skills when you step out of the office. It was impossible to get a call back. I would have to leave messages on the portal and leave several voicemails. Sometimes it was urgent and they would get back to me like 3-5 days later
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
The clinic is great! Very clean, friendly staff, receptionist greets you by name. I wish they would offer in house payment plans. IVF is expensive but not everyone has the credit to go through a third party company. and learn to communicate better.
Around $7,000
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Center of San Antonio?