Gretchen Collins

Middleton
3146 Deming Way
Middleton, WI 53562
608-824-0075
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Gretchen Collins to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Wisconsin Fertility Institute to a friend?
She [Dr. Gretchen Collins] was very informative and explained what tests needed to be completed. She walked us through treatment options and eased our minds on what options are available and could work for us. Dr. ,Collins made me think that my dream to be a parent is still possible.... Dr. Collins laid out all options and set up expectations for my husband and I. We are early in the treatment process, but through explanation of what she wanted to have done, we have renewed faith that we can be parents.
How was your experience with Gretchen Collins at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
She was very informative and explained what tests needed to be completed. She walked us through treatment options and eased our minds on what options are available and could work for us. Dr. ,Collins made me think that my dream to be a parent is still possible.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Gretchen Collins at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Come with questions, she is very open to questions and providing answers or finding an answer if she doesn't have one.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Gretchen Collins at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Describe the protocols Gretchen Collins used in your cycles at Wisconsin Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
We have't begun treatment cycles yet, as we are still working through pre-treatment testing and knowing what will work best for us.
They were warm and friendly. They made us feel welcome from when we walked in until we left. They are open with communication and very quick to answer any contact we have with them.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
It is a very calming location. It doesn't give off a cold doctor office vibe. It is calming and warm. It helped ease my anxiety of my initial consultation. There are no weakness, that I can provide at this time.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Gretchen Collins at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
While costs are out of pocket, they were explained up front. Also a company was provided for assistance with fertility loans.
Gretchen Collins
Wisconsin Fertility Institute
Middleton

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Gretchen Collins at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.