4.3

23920 Katy Freeway
Katy, TX 77494
281-693-2434

Treated 2013 - 2016
Dr. Haddad was nice, but you never saw him during your visits during your treatment. You feel like you are just a person on a piece of paper. No real personal care. Although I like this office and the nurses their was not a lot of personal interest...Overall the treatment plan was easy to follow and communicated when they said they would. I believe the protocol was much improved compared to my previous IVF dr. You do not have input, but it appeared to be effective.
[Houston Fertility Institute was] Strong on nursing staff and communication through the patient portal. Weakness in personal care of the patient that is spending a lot of money and emotion. I have felt like they did not know me and I had spent several years in their offices under treatment... If you want personal touch and experience this is not the office for you. The procedures and communication with electric options are clear, but you are disconnect through the process in its entire dealings. I have had many procedures with costly out of pocket costs but they do not care.
How was your experience with Gus Haddad at Houston Fertility Institute?
The office's were in great location and easy to get in and out. Dr. Haddad was nice, but you never saw him during your visits during your treatment. You feel like you are just a person on a piece of paper. No real personal care. Although I like this office and the nurses their was not a lot of personal interest.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Gus Haddad at Houston Fertility Institute?
Understand the expectation of this office prior. If you want personal touch and experience this is not the office for you. The procedures and communication with electric options are clear, but you are disconnect through the process in its entire dealings. I have had many procedures with costly out of pocket costs but they do not care.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Gus Haddad at Houston Fertility Institute?
This office has some pros and cons. The office you could get in and out of the office quickly, but you almost never saw the Dr. that was in charge of your cycle.
Describe the protocols Gus Haddad used in your cycles at Houston Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Houston Fertility Institute.
At this office you deal with the nursing staff more so than ANY of the Dr.'s. I have been to several of the offices and they all work in a similar fashion. The nurses is whom you always were in contact with for treatment guidelines, questions and overall details.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
Strong on nursing staff and communication through the patient portal. Weakness in personal care of the patient that is spending a lot of money and emotion. I have felt like they did not know me and I had spent several years in their offices under treatment. When going through infertility you need compassion and this office lacks this. It almost felt like it was a society of people and who you knew.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Gus Haddad at Houston Fertility Institute.
Very expensive but expect this is a normal expectation.
What specific things went wrong at Houston Fertility Institute?
Gus Haddad
Houston Fertility Institute
Houston Office

Treated 2012 - 2016
Dr Haddad is very matter of fact and direct. He provided clear expectation with our much emotion...We rarely saw him. We even had to request a consultation at one point because we had not seen him in almost a year. I had used him years before for a surgical issue and I think he was seeing a limited number of patients possible when we began IUI and IVF so it maybe is why he was not frequently present at visits. It was an impersonal experience working with him.
They [the nurses at Houston Fertility Institute] were very informative and were the main source for treatment information. The were efficient and kind...I tried multiple clinic locations with HFI. And found that service differed between each. In general I found the clinics efficient and helpful. I preferred the staff at the Katy location. They were more personal and made the experience more positive overall.
How was your experience with Gus Haddad at Houston Fertility Specialists?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Gus Haddad at Houston Fertility Specialists?
Come prepared with your questions. If you are looking for a Dr with a warm bedside manner, he may not be the Dr for you. But he provided us with effective and direct treatment and his approach worked for us.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Gus Haddad at Houston Fertility Specialists?
Dr Haddad is very matter of fact and direct. He provided clear expectation with our much emotion. And I feel he would not recognize me in the hallway outside his office.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Houston Fertility Specialists.
They were very informative and were the main source for treatment information. The were efficient and kind.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Specialists.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Gus Haddad at Houston Fertility Specialists.
We were able to cover a lot of our cost through insurance.
Gus Haddad