4.3

23920 Katy Freeway
Katy, TX 77494
281-693-2434

Treated 2008 - 2013
When I relocated to Katy Dr. Hadad took over with my second round of treatment which resulted in a son and my final treatment which resulted in boy/girl twins. He and his staff are excellent and I highly recommend them every time I talk to someone struggling with infertility.... After a miscarriage at 10 weeks with a fresh embryo transfer Dr. Hadad spent time making a treatment plan for me when it came time to transfer frozen embryos. He also recommended a hysteroscopy prior to the transfer of my last two embryos which resulted in twins. His nurses mapped out my medication schedule with me to help me stay on track, called and emailed regularly, and were on top of blood work and follow ups.
The entire staff [at Houston Fertility Institute-Katy] is very knowledgeable and thorough. Regardless of the number of emails I sent or phone calls I made someone quickly got back to me with any concerns or questions that I had. Even when my first pregnancy was not successful they were very compassionate and checked in on me multiple times after my d&c. During the next two rounds they continued to stay confident even when I wasn’t. Compassion and the bedside manner goes along way in this industry. It can be an emotional roller coaster for many people, myself included. Having a fertility clinic that doesn’t make you feel like just another number or paycheck can make a world of difference. I am an active member in my area parents of multiples group and I brag about Dr. Hadad and the Houston fertility institute every time I get a chance.
How was your experience with Gus Haddad at Houston Fertility Institute?
When I first started the fertility journey I saw another doctor with Houston fertility clinic at another location. That was also a great experience. When I relocated to Katy Dr. Hadad took over with my second round of treatment which resulted in a son and my final treatment which resulted in boy/girl twins. He and his staff are excellent and I highly recommend them every time I talk to someone struggling with infertility.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Gus Haddad at Houston Fertility Institute?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions. Dr. her daughter and her staff are very thorough and great at making you feel comfortable and confident in them and take the time to help you understand your treatment plan.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Gus Haddad at Houston Fertility Institute?
Staff and doctor treated me very well, spent time with me, and were very supportive throughout treatments.
Describe the protocols Gus Haddad used in your cycles at Houston Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Houston Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Lisa (Katy office))
Excellent! Everyone I encountered at the clinic was very friendly and helpful in anyway. No question is too dumv! They are clearly experts and meant to be nurses!
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
I highly recommend them all around. The entire staff is very knowledgeable and thorough. Regardless of the number of emails I sent or phone calls I made someone quickly got back to me with any concerns or questions that I had. Even when my first pregnancy was not successful they were very compassionate and checked in on me multiple times after my d&c. During the next two rounds they continued to stay confident even when I wasn’t. Compassion and the bedside manner goes along way in this industry. It can be an emotional roller coaster for many people, myself included. Having a fertility clinic that doesn’t make you feel like just another number or paycheck can make a world of difference. I am an active member in my area parents of multiples group and I brag about Dr. Hadad and the Houston fertility institute every time I get a chance.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Gus Haddad at Houston Fertility Institute.
We initially used a medical credit company that they suggested and later got a loan through our bank.
Describe Gus Haddad's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Houston Fertility Institute.
N/A (I chose to transferred to embryos each time as I had six successfully created when the eggs were initially retrieved.)
Katy Office
Treated 2012 - 2015
Little contact with Dr. Haddad unless I insisted on speaking with him (and had to justify it to the nurse). However, I knew that he always reviewed my chart and stayed up to date on my protocol....Dr. Haddad is incredibly smart and up-to-date on the latest advances. He is very honest and candid about concerns and prognosis. Over the course of my treatment with him, he became more compassionate as we faced many setbacks. I never stopped trusting that he would help me become a mother, which he ultimately did.
[The nurses at Houston Fertility Institute are] top notch! I wouldn't have made it through my cycles without them....One of the largest clinics in Houston, and full of very competent REs....Little contact with Dr. Haddad unless I insisted on speaking with him (and had to justify it to the nurse). However, I knew that he always reviewed my chart and stayed up to date on my protocol.
How was your experience with Gus Haddad at Houston Fertility Institute?
Ask him lots of questions! Don't be afraid to ask him why. He's happy to explain it.
We used a high-dose antagonist protocol during my first IVF. After the poor response, we quickly changed to the microdose lupon protocol which worked very well. For future transfers, we also used some immunology treatments (per my suggestion).
Describe your experience with your nurse at Houston Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Rene Alexander and Julianne Thornton)
Top notch! I wouldn't have made it through my cycles without them.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
One of the largest clinics in Houston, and full of very competent REs.
I was lucky to have insurance coverage!
Webster Office
Treated 2013
Dr Haddad as a doctor was wonderful. ... After the testing phase we stopped going because my insurance wasn’t going to cover any of it. ... He took his time with me but the financial part of it was unattainable ... However I felt like they pushed me into ivf. They didn’t offer iui or a regular cycle of clomid. I felt like they could have tried other options before telling me I needed the 20000 dollar procedure.
They are all very professional. However I felt like they [Houston Fertility Institute] pushed me into ivf. They didn’t offer iui or a regular cycle of clomid. I felt like they could have tried other options before telling me I needed the 20000 dollar procedure. ... The clinic was awesom as well I just wish they worked harder to make it more affordable for the average income. ... Like I said previously, I felt like there was no option other than ivf and my insurance didn’t help at all.
How was your experience with Gus Haddad at Houston Fertility Institute?
After the testing phase we stopped going because my insurance wasn’t going to cover any of it. Dr Haddad as a doctor was wonderful. The clinic was awesom as well I just wish they worked harder to make it more affordable for the average income.
Save money before you go!
He took his time with me but the financial part of it was unattainable
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
They are all very professional. However I felt like they pushed me into ivf. They didn’t offer iui or a regular cycle of clomid. I felt like they could have tried other options before telling me I needed the 20000 dollar procedure.
Like I said previously, I felt like there was no option other than ivf and my insurance didn’t help at all. It was very expensive to go through the testing and then for him to only give me the most expensive option made me feel discouraged!
Houston Office

Treated 2013 - 2015
You won't see him [Dr. Haddad] at every visit but his partners [at Houston Fertility Institute] are there too and are equally nice. I saw the same nurses all the time and could get a hold of them and ask questions easily. When I called I could always speak to a nurse or send an email and they would respond same day. Everyone is super friendly and sweet!
How was your experience with Gus Haddad at Houston Fertility Institute?
Dr Haddad is friendly and listens to any concerns and answers any questions. I saw him during my diagnosis stage and then once the course of treatment was defined it was just the nurses up until the IUI. He did some and his other partners did some when he wasn't on call. All staff was great and warm.
You won't see him at every visit but his partners are there too and are equally nice.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Houston Fertility Institute.
Always cleared up any questions either by phone or email.
Woman's Hospital Med Center