Medical SchoolMed Col of Virgina
ResidencyCase Western
FellowshipNorthwestern
10150 Petunia Way
Sandy, UT 84092
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Harry Hatasaka to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Care Center to a friend?
PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Harry Hatasaka at Reproductive Care Center?
I was desperately seeking some warm bedside manner after our last Dr. I’m extremely sensitive and want to be fully trusting in our doctor. Dr. Hatasaka has a very quiet voice and I had to strain to hear him, but he has such a warm welcoming aura, and such an empathetic tenderness towards his patients. I could tell that his patients came first, and that’s what sold me. He gave us full explanations on what to expect and what our best options were. My husband and I never felt we were pushed into one option and then told to do a bunch of tests without knowing what they were for. The level of detail that is provided is such a big deal for me because I truly want to understand what we are putting into our bodies and what each thing is for. I’ve only gone to see Dr. Hatasaka a couple times but we are now to the stage of invitro and I am extremely comfortable in his care.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Harry Hatasaka at Reproductive Care Center?
He is in high demand so you might have to wait a while for a consultation.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Harry Hatasaka at Reproductive Care Center?
He took so much time to go over our new found test results (my PCOM, a form of PCOS) and was very empathetic while we absorbed the new and heartbreaking information. He and his staff are great at breaking down every piece of information and explaining the reasoning for each thing. He even explained the history of PCOS and explained the differences. I tried to do internet research on it, and there really is nothing that comes up for PCOM, so I was extremely grateful for his insight. Instead of it being a business transaction, he is helping us have a baby and that is his number one concern.
Describe the protocols Harry Hatasaka used in your cycles at Reproductive Care Center and their degree of success.
So far we have just done some preliminary blood tests before we proceed onto IVF. Such as infectious disease, OAR, baseline ultrasound and a saline sonogram to check my follicles in resting stage and ovulation and a couple others (I can’t remember the abbreviation). He and his staff explained why we needed to wait at certain times in my cycle to do the tests to get the best results. The baseline ultrasound was to show a resting stage of the ovaries and the saline sonogram was to show the active stage of the ovaries, and they were able to measure follicle sizes that way. He did say that he would be monitoring my bloodwork closely when we start doing injections and adjust prescriptions as needed, since I am now at a risk to hyperstimulate.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Care Center. (Assigned nurse: Andrea)
Andrea is extremely knowledgeable and organized, I’ve only worked with her a few times since we’ve switched, but she is punctual about getting results back and great at explaining them over the phone.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
Overall I have had a good experience at this clinic. Obviously getting bad news sucks anywhere, but the staff has always been kind and helpful. They are great at explaining the billing and are willing to call insurance companies. They know that most insurance companies don’t pay, so they have a lot of options for payment plans. When I have called after hours to schedule, they are usually pretty prompt about getting back to me in the morning, and they really work with your schedule to make appointments work. I really didn’t know what to expect as far as a clinic runs but I’ve had friends go to other clinics that were not upfront about telling them the price of procedures. I did not experience that here, the billing staff was extremely thorough about all of the procedures and different options, and the pricing was broken down exactly. The clinic also has a mandatory IVF class that patients need to take before starting. The class was 3 hours of a PowerPoint presentation. It was grueling, but extremely informational. We had some prior knowledge of what to expect, but it’s was extremely helpful and we even practiced mixing together the medicine for injections and giving them to fake belly’s. The nurse giving the class gave a great piece of advice, “never feel like you’re asking too many questions or think you are bothering us because you’re not. This is our job and we are here to help you.” It was really nice to hear that, because there is so much information and it’s extremely overwhelming and at times confusing. So to have the staff be supportive is another weight lifted.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Harry Hatasaka at Reproductive Care Center.
The billing team gave us a list of breakdown prices with and without medications. They offer a money back guarantee which starts at $24,000 and can go up. This does not include medications. Our insurance was billed for the bloodwork, the saline sonogram was paid out of pocket for $460. We haven’t received a bill yet for our bloodwork, so I’m not sure the amount we will have to pay yet. We switched doctors within the clinic and I was concerned we would have to pay another consultation fee, but they waived it.
Describe Harry Hatasaka's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Care Center.
This was very interesting to me, I thought that protocol was to place multiple embryos but Dr. Hatasaka explained that there is technology now to get the embryos to a more advanced stage so the likelihood of them implanting is much more successful. He explained that your body is more likely to accept one, rather than multiples because you’re body is trying to provide nutrients to the embryos but can be spread thin if there is more than one. So now normal protocol is one embryo because you are more likely to have a live birth which is the goal!
Sandy

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Harry Hatasaka at Reproductive Care Center.

Endometriosis, Male Factor, Other, Unexplained
I have only done 4 IUIs with Dr. Hatasaka, and we are preparing to start IVF. For IUI Dr. Hataska likes to use Femara first to see if you will ovulate. I was ovulating on Femara, so I didn't need Clomid. He didn't ever check my follicle growth with ultrasounds during my IUIs, because blood tests and OPKs showed that I was ovulating. After 4 failed IUIs we have decided to move onto IVF...recommends eSET, because it is the safest for the mother and the embryo.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Harry Hatasaka at Reproductive Care Center?
Dr. Hatasaka is very thorough in explaining the process and helping you as a patient understand the procedures, risks, and odds of pregnancy. He is very research and data driven, and will provide multiple examples of why he does or does not recommend a certain route or procedure. He is a very kind man, and makes sure you are feeling comfortable all along the way.
If you are looking for a doctor with a lot of experience and a research based approach, Dr. Hatasaka is the one for you.
Dr. Hatasaka takes time to get to know each patient before the consultation visit. He spent a couple of hours with us during our consultation and at each of our follow up visits. He never rushes, and makes sure to explain everything, answer all the questions, and go into as much detail as you need. He is always thorough in answering my questions, and provides research backed data to help me make the most informed decisions about my care. He knows my story and always checks in on me first as his patient.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Care Center. (Assigned nurse: Andrea Carlson)
The nursing staff is kind, compassionate, organized, and thorough. Andrea answers any questions I have, even if I call 3 times a day.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
I have found that if I call and leave messages or email, I don't always hear back right away. I do have to be my own advocate, and that means that sometimes I will need to follow up to get a response from the team.
My insurance covered tests and procedures. I did have to pay out of pocket for any infertility treatments. Each IUI was around $440. We are signing up for the money back guarantee IVF treatment which costs $23,000 and includes 4 IVF cycles. The information for costs is on their website and is a great place to start when looking at costs and treatment options.
Dr. Hatasaka recommends eSET, because it is the safest for the mother and the embryo.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
Dr Hatasaka had no concept of time (in a good way!). He made sure he answered all of my questions and thoroughly explained my procedure(s) without rushing out of the room to help another patient. He made me feel like I was his only patient each time I came in. ... His attention to detail, his knowledge and wisdom in the infertility world, his kind demeanor, his way of explaining situations, EVERYTHING, is just incredible.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
How was your experience with Harry Hatasaka at Reproductive Care Center?
Best doctor at RCC, hands down! My husband and I have now done 4 complete, fresh transfer cycles of IVF and have seen/been treated/had appointments with most of the doctors in this clinic. I recently switched doctors and made Hatasaka my primary physician at the clinic and would recommend him over and over. His attention to detail, his knowledge and wisdom in the infertility world, his kind demeanor, his way of explaining situations, EVERYTHING, is just incredible.
Come in with ALL your questions and prepare to be fed with knowledge of your individual and personal infertility world. Come in with those high expectations because they will be met and beyond!
Dr Hatasaka had no concept of time (in a good way!). He made sure he answered all of my questions and thoroughly explained my procedure(s) without rushing out of the room to help another patient. He made me feel like I was his only patient each time I came in. My husband and I were very impressed with his attention to detail in the medical and personal aspects of our lives.
I am diagnosed with decreased ovarian reserve (DOR) which is pretty unique considering I was 23 when I was told. This is a unique situation in itself, but I feel Dr Hatasaka looked at my charts from previous cycles and how my body reacted to each injection or medication it was given with great care. He knew what would produce the best results (more eggs for me), but also considered how my body was reacting to the medications. He even noticed fluid on my uterine wall after one particular cycle and took great care in treating that.
The best qualities the RCC nursing staff has is empathy and compassion. Many of them have even experience infertility in their own personal lives and from that create an understanding and compassionate atmosphere. It is truly heartwarming. They are so involved in my life and infertility journey that they have become lifelong friends.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
They have a department for every question you may have, outside of the medical staff (ex. billing, egg donor, insurance questions, front desk, embryologists/lab, etc) and they all reside under the same roof which makes it very convenient for you as the patient. I had a few bills mailed to me and I knew they were already paid for. I called the billing department and they got it fixed within minutes. You can tell the departments work together and communication has been great for us!
We opted for the multi cycle discount which included 4 fresh cycles (not including transferring frozen embryos/cycles) which costs about $22,000. That price includes everything from ultrasounds, tests, procedures, clinic visits and just about everything except for medications. Medication for each cycle is not included and I needed A LOT (more than the average) and that ranged from $3,000-$6,500 per cycle.
Every patient has a different story/ results and I believe RCC knows that. They took the time to sit with me and explain each situation as far as how many embryos to transfer when I got to that point in each cycle.

1 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
I've had both experiences where I've wished that Dr. Hataska's delivery of a message would have been gentler or kinder, as well as moments where has been incredibly sensitive and kind in delivering terrible news. His strength is that he's very analytical and has all the numbers with whatever we're talking. I appreciate having those numbers as it's given us starting point for expectation. He lives by the numbers and some that approach could seem sterile or without hope.
1 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Harry Hatasaka at Reproductive Care Center?
Losing weight will be one of the first things he will recommend. For some, knowing that he won't move forward with treatment until they've lost weight can be demoralizing for many women and he may not be a good fit for those who struggle with this.
Infertility is a rode with ups and downs. Because it is a journey that goes up and down, it can feel like we're not being treated as human because we're scared, tried, stressed, or overwhelmed. No doctor is perfect 100% and able to predict exactly what we may need that day. For us, I have felt like has done his best to be compassionate in that journey and treat me like a human with feelings, questions, fears, joys, and concerns.
We have done two egg retrieval and 1fresh transfer that ended in a miscarriage. Our first egg retrieval he started low on medication as he wanted to keep me from hyper stimulating. We used a combination of cetrotide, Menopur, and Gonal F. Of the 10-12 eggs they were expecting based on mature follicles, we only ended up with 4 eggs retrieved. All 4 were fertilized. By day 3 we had 2. We transferred one at day three and froze the second good embryo on day 5. At our 7 week appointment the baby's heartbeat was slow. We were told that most likely we'd lose it. At our next appointment a week later, there was no longer a heartbeat. We were anxious to transfer our frozen embryo as soon as we'd had the three months to recover from the miscarriage. In our post-miscarriage consultation, Dr. Hatasaka knew that we wanted more than 1 child and encouraged us to think about doing a second egg retrieval before our FET just in case it was successful to hopefully have better egg quality than a year or two down the road which we decided to do. Due to the small numbers we had the first time, I requested that we go with a more aggressive approach in hopes of having more embryos to freeze. Our medication protocol was Gonal-F and the cetrotide. They got 12 eggs, 10 of which were fertilized. At day 7 we had 1 good, and 6 fair quality embryos. By day 5 we only had 2 fair quality embryos which we sent off for testing. One came back with trisomery 13, while the other had a partial mosaic on chromosome 1. While we are not planning on transferring the trisomery 13, we may transfer the second one at a later date. I did hyper stim with the second egg retrieval and are hoping to transfer our frozen embryo from the first cycle in April.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Care Center.
The nursing staff has been wonderful. They've answered all my questions, including finding the answers when they didn't know them.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
Positives: I've never had to wait long for any appointments and they've been good about getting me appointments that work with my schedule. My one complaint would be with the billing department as I've felt they aren't on top of things as the rest of the clinic.
IVF with 2 egg retrievals: $18,000; ICSI: $4,100; Hyper-stim insurance: $600
No. While he recommended only doing one, he would have transferred two if that had been our preference.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Care Center?

Endometriosis, Other, Unexplained
He [Dr. Hatasaka] sat with us for over an hour and went through our entire chart and history and explained everything he wanted to look into and why. He took the time get to know our situation before making a plan of action...He has a very calm demeanor, is chatty, and likes to dive deep into the issue and explain everything as we go so we know what's happening. Goes through the pros and cons of procedures and makes sure we understand.
Endometriosis, Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Harry Hatasaka at Reproductive Care Center?
He likes to start with a full spectrum of tests, be prepared for blood, semen, ultrasound, and have your full medical history of both partners, including family history. When doing the tests, you deal with nurses and staff, and have to schedule appointments and pay a copay just to have your blood drawn. You don't see the doctor at these appointments.
He sat with us for over an hour and went through our entire chart and history and explained everything he wanted to look into and why. He took the time get to know our situation before making a plan of action.
We are still working on regulating my cycles, and getting my thyroid and prolactin levels down, going in every 4 weeks to retest until my numbers are within normal, then we will be put on femara for a round of IUI.
Generally kind, not much else stands out.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
Have only been here through one full cycle, so far everything had been pretty good, no real strengths or weaknesses come to mind. They give you a packet full of info about the clinic and doctors, with info about local supporters groups, when come in for your first appointment
Over $350 for my initial blood work and ultrasound, $300 for seven analysis, $25 copay at every appointment, even just getting a blood draw, they are going to try and bill insurance for everything, but we will most likely have to cover everything out of pockets.
Sandy

I thought he [Dr. Harry Hatasaka] was very knowledgeable about fertility and was able to explain things clearly, but only if I asked clarifying questions. I was disappointed that he wasn't at every appointment and procedure. He was very absent. He also repeated/rehearsed my file back to me each time he saw me as though he was trying to remind himself of who I was. This was frustrating to me because I didn't need a replay of the failures in the past.
How was your experience with Harry Hatasaka at Reproductive Care Center?
I thought he was very knowledgeable about fertility and was able to explain things clearly, but only if I asked clarifying questions. I was disappointed that he wasn't at every appointment and procedure. He was very absent. He also repeated/rehearsed my file back to me each time he saw me as though he was trying to remind himself of who I was. This was frustrating to me because I didn't need a replay of the failures in the past.
Ask for what you want because if you dont you probably wont get it.
I felt like he had seen so many patients like me and my case was no unique or special. He didn't make it a point to reach out to me after my miscarriage or my failed IUI to talk through what happened or what next steps would be.
I was asked to take femara for my cycles to boost my ovulation. I took it for one cycle and didn't get a positive ovulation indicator on my test. He didnt suggest a trigger shot because I had lab work that showed I ovulated in previous months. So I took femara for another cycle and did the ovulation test at a different time during the day and got a positive. I had an IUI procedure done with my husbands fresh sperm. This resulted in a pregnancy which I miscarried at 6 weeks. The following month I took femara again, with another positive ovulation test and had another IUI procedure done. This one didnt result in a pregnancy. I decided not to pursue treatments after this.
They did a great job explaining when and if I should use the trigger shot. They also were available to me when I had questions. If they didnt know the answer they were honest and called me back later with the answer. Some nurses did this better than others.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
I absolutely hated that the nurses call with the results of blood work. This should be the doctors responsibility and duty. I also did not like that a nurse did my IUIs. Again, that should be the doctors job. I felt very much like just another number there and no one treated me as an individual.
We had all of our testing done with my obgyn so my insurance would cover it. We had our semen analysis done through a study so we didnt have to pay for it. We only paid RCC for the IUI and ultrasounds. I think the total for each cycle was $500-600. And we did two cycles.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Care Center?
Sandy

I was impressed that Dr. Hatasaka had taken the time and initiative to look over our files sent to him by my OBGYN. He knew my history before I ever walked through the door. He was warm and welcoming and I felt like he was considering all of the aspects of my life. ... Dr. Hatasaka knows infertility inside and out. He was referring to both recent and experienced studies. He has conducted his own studies as well, and while he was boasting or proud, I could tell by his quiet confidence and the expertise with which he answered my questions that he is a leader in this field.
How was your experience with Harry Hatasaka at Reproductive Care Center?
Write down questions you want to ask him before the appointment.
I was impressed that Dr. Hatasaka had taken the time and initiative to look over our files sent to him by my OBGYN. He knew my history before I ever walked through the door. He was warm and welcoming and I felt like he was considering all of the aspects of my life. When I left, I felt like I had a new friend.
I am still very early on in the process. My OBGYN prescribed Clomid when she officially diagnosed me with unexplained infertility. When my blood work came back, my AMH levels were alarmingly low. Dr. Hatasaka told me to stop taking the Clomid immediately and I am going back in next week for some tests to determine if my ovarian reserve is, in fact, as low as the AMH indicated.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Care Center.
We only met with her briefly, but she was very nice and thorough.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
They were kind and the clinic was welcoming. They worked with my schedule and seemed more willing to help get me in quickly than the other clinics I contacted. The clinic was clean and everyone we met with was professional.
The initial consultation was $200. I'm still waiting to go back in for other tests, so I'm not sure what those will cost.
We haven't reached that point.

2010 - 2012
He [Dr. Harry Hatasaka] was really nice and communicated great answering questions and explaining treatment. In retrospect I don't feel that he anticipated problems I would have in my cycle that were easily correctable in subsequent cycles. The stim protocol he had me on was not ideal for my body and that contributed to the yield of live pregnancies I got per embryos produced (1/6). I was The one who had to be proactive about what protocol to change during frozen cycles to figure out how to get a pregnancy to stick.
2010 - 2012
How was your experience with Harry Hatasaka at Reproductive Care Center?
He was really nice and communicated great answering questions and explaining treatment. In retrospect I don't feel that he anticipated problems I would have in my cycle that were easily correctable in subsequent cycles. The stim protocol he had me on was not ideal for my body and that contributed to the yield of live pregnancies I got per embryos produced (1/6). I was The one who had to be proactive about what protocol to change during frozen cycles to figure out how to get a pregnancy to stick.
Be persistent and do lots of research.
I always communicated with the same nurse and doctor for results and questions. They were really responsive.
I don't remember protocol but I used a hcg triggereven though I was at high risk for hyperstimulation which would have warranted a lupron trigger. I was also never put on cabergaline after retrieval to prevent hyperstim as well. I ended up hyperstimulating and having to freeze all embryos unexpectedly.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Care Center. (Assigned nurse: Crystal)
Really kind and aware and thorough
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
Everything is in one spot which is convenient and nice but also limits the ability to be flexible in timing. You have to fit your cycle into the doctors schedule which can be tricky and restrictive. The facility is nice and the staff is welcoming and and thorough with billing.
I had insurance that covered it completely so didn't have to deal a lot with finances.
Sandy

He [Dr. Harry Hatasaka] spent time before my consultation to look at my medical history and understood why I was have having a hard time TTC before I ever met him. He spent at least an hour just talking to me and explaining my diagnosis to me to make sure I understood. He also explained the treatment plan to in great detail so I would understand what I was signing up for. I felt like he listened to me and addressed my concerns.
How was your experience with Harry Hatasaka at Reproductive Care Center?
He spent time before my consultation to look at my medical history and understood why I was have having a hard time TTC before I ever met him. He spent at least an hour just talking to me and explaining my diagnosis to me to make sure I understood. He also explained the treatment plan to in great detail so I would understand what I was signing up for. I felt like he listened to me and addressed my concerns. Over all it was the best experience I have had with an RE. (I had consultations with more than just him)
Go with questions because he will answer them.
Dr Hatasaka is amazing! He spent the time to talk to me about my diagnosis and explain to me my options and the best coarse of action. He listened to me and respected my stance of certain things. I would definitely recommend him to others
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
The clinic was warm and welcoming. The office staff all had smiles and greeted all the patients with smiles. The lobby was very homey and comfortable. Overall it was a calming atmosphere. I really enjoyed being there. Even the other patients we kind and friendly.

2008 - 2018
4 IUI, 3 IVF, Surrogacy
PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Dr Hatasaka’s bedside manner is one of the best I’ve ever had in all areas of medicine! He builds an immediate trust and raport with his patience, which for me has lasted nearly 10 years as his patient. ... He has always been up front and honest. He’s shared in my disappointments. He has thoroughly explained and adjusted. Although we have not had the results we’ve wanted and are now pursuing surrogacy, I’ve watched him develop the same with my surrogate, for which he should be commended.
2008 - 2018
4 IUI, 3 IVF, Surrogacy
PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Harry Hatasaka at Reproductive Care Center?
Dr Hatasaka’s strength is in the relationship of trust he’s built with me over the last 10 years. He has always been up front and honest. He’s shared in my disappointments. He has thoroughly explained and adjusted. Although we have not had the results we’ve wanted and are now pursuing surrogacy, I’ve watched him develop the same with my surrogate, for which he should be commended.
Trust him
Too numerous to recall or explain.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
Strength- support and organization. Lacey the egg donation coordinator has been very communicative and knowledgeable. Weakness - billing. Our second IVF we were told was covered by insurance... and then got the surprise $10,000 bill in the mail at the end of a disappointing cycle, We stayed as a patient with Dr Hatasaka because he’s the best of the best and went through numerous other treatments with him... but I’ve never completely gotten over someone not investigating billing correctly and telling us something was covered, when in fact it was not.
Sandy

Dr. Hatasaka is the best. I waited a year before deciding on a doctor because I was so scared of getting a bad doctor. I'm very grateful for the recommendation I received to call him....After we did a lot of tests, he knew I had PCOS and started me on letrozole. I still didn't ovulate so he gave me a trigger shot after checking everything with a vaginal ultrasound. Next month, he added dexamethasone and doubled the letrozole. I finally ovulated. Tried this 3 more times and am revising our plan tomorrow.
How was your experience with Harry Hatasaka at Reproductive Care Center?
Be prepared. Eat healthy, exercise, and do what you can before going in, so you can jump in with both feet with what he can offer. Otherwise, you'll end up doing that anyway and paying for the advice.
Explained every detail and listened to all of my worries. Spent time with us without being in a hurry to get to the next patient.
Always call back. Even on Saturdays. Very understanding and kind.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
Clean, professional, and understanding.
My insurance covers nothing. They only charge me my copay anyway. I am astounded so far with their understanding.

Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Other, Unexplained
He [Dr. Hatasaka] explained in detail the struggles my wife and I would have and shared examples of people who have succeeded. He never questioned who we were. But was also caring and supportive of the hard decisions he knew we had to make...He does lead With the negative and that was my one beef with our most recent consultation. Negative stuff came first and distracted us. Otherwise he is very caring and really takes His time to answer all questions.
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Harry Hatasaka at Reproductive Care Center?
Doctor is amazing in explaining the trials that will occur. Open and honest about issues that may occur. He does lead With the negative and that was my one beef with our most recent consultation. Negative stuff came first and distracted us. Otherwise he is very caring and really takes His time to answer all questions.
Come in to each meeting with questions you may have.
He explained in detail the struggles my wife and I would have and shared examples of people who have succeeded. He never questioned who we were. But was also caring and supportive of the hard decisions he knew we had to make.
Intelligent, kind and very knowledgeable. Willing to adjust to schedules. Always showing compassion.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
Great staff and environment. Downfall is the location is hard to get to at times. Appointments are always on schedule and allow for questions to be discussed. I never felt like they were trying to rush me out for the next patient.
I’m not quite sure as my insurance covered portions.
3 IUI, IVF
PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Hatasaka is a kind, soft spoken physician who I have full confidence in with my infertility care.... You will learn a lot from this doctor! So be prepared to hear lots of statistics and studies to back up his reasoning for treatments. He is so knowledgeable!... He has been wonderful to work with and we are hopeful this IVF cycle with him gets us our baby! He is extremely knowledgeable and also reassures us that we are moving in the right direction for our situation. I would recommend him to anyone struggling with infertility in a heartbeat!
3 IUI, IVF
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Harry Hatasaka at Reproductive Care Center?
Dr. Hatasaka is a kind, soft spoken physician who I have full confidence in with my infertility care. He has been wonderful to work with and we are hopeful this IVF cycle with him gets us our baby! He is extremely knowledgeable and also reassures us that we are moving in the right direction for our situation. I would recommend him to anyone struggling with infertility in a heartbeat!
He takes the time to explain your situation and make sure you understand completely!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
We usually have a wait time at the clinic, which makes sense due to how busy they are. I would say some of the medical assistants could be a little friendlier and welcoming when they bring you back. Other than that the nursing staff is great, scheduling appointments is easy, and all my questions are answered in a timely manner!
Sandy

He [Dr. Hatasaka] was very intelligent but sometimes the information was not related in a personable manner. ... He had so much information, almost too much for a consultation we left feeling a little overwhelmed at the upcoming months. He was so knowledgeable and we felt like he wanted to help but we were unprepared for the amount of info we got. ...
How was your experience with Harry Hatasaka at Reproductive Care Center?
Come prepared with specific questions!
He was very intelligent but sometimes the information was not related in a personable manner.
Friendly and so easy to work with!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
They were great at communicating expectations and letting us know that there was a delay in their schedule. They were happy to answer all the questions we had both before and after our appointment. They kept in touch and I would highly recommend this clinic.

2012
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Other
Dr. Hatasaka was ALWAYS caring, professional, kind, and knowledgeable. My husband and I absolutely loved him. During our first consultation he saw my surgery pictures and saw how damaged my Fallopian tubes were. He explained very clearly how my tubes had toxic fluid which would cause my IVF success to be cut in half....Dr. Hatasaka let us explain our frustrations, hopes, and worries. He answered every question we had and was extremely patient with us. We were not rushed or felt hurried in any way.
2012
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Other
How was your experience with Harry Hatasaka at Reproductive Care Center?
Every experience we had with Dr. Hatasaka was exceptional. He was caring and kind as well as informative. He explained procedures and IVF success rates very clearly and was positive. From the first consultation he carefully reviewed my surgery photos, ultrasounds, and all medical history. Dr. Hatasaka let us explain our frustrations, hopes, and worries. He answered every question we had and was extremely patient with us. We were not rushed or felt hurried in any way. We felt like he really did care about us. This is HUGE for a Reproductive Endocrinologist!
Remember there are set backs with the process of pursuing any infertility treatments. Be patient and remember Dr. Hatasaka is there to help. Call the clinic for any worries or concerns.
Dr. Hatasaka was ALWAYS caring, professional, kind, and knowledgeable. My husband and I absolutely loved him. During our first consultation he saw my surgery pictures and saw how damaged my Fallopian tubes were. He explained very clearly how my tubes had toxic fluid which would cause my IVF success to be cut in half. He explained studies he had read in European countries were tubal removal was necessary for successful IVF.