Med Col of Virgina

Harry Hatasaka works at

10150 Petunia Way
Sandy, UT 84092

2012, Successful
Dr. Hatasaka was ALWAYS caring, professional, kind, and knowledgeable. My husband and I absolutely loved him. During our first consultation he saw my surgery pictures and saw how damaged my Fallopian tubes were. He explained very clearly how my tubes had toxic fluid which would cause my IVF success to be cut in half....Dr. Hatasaka let us explain our frustrations, hopes, and worries. He answered every question we had and was extremely patient with us. We were not rushed or felt hurried in any way.
Call the clinic [Reproductive Care Center] for any worries or concerns....Every experience we had with Dr. Hatasaka was exceptional. He was caring and kind as well as informative. He explained procedures and IVF success rates very clearly and was positive. From the first consultation he carefully reviewed my surgery photos, ultrasounds, and all medical history. Dr. Hatasaka let us explain our frustrations, hopes, and worries.... During our first consultation he saw my surgery pictures and saw how damaged my Fallopian tubes were.
How was your experience with Harry Hatasaka at Reproductive Care Center?
Every experience we had with Dr. Hatasaka was exceptional. He was caring and kind as well as informative. He explained procedures and IVF success rates very clearly and was positive. From the first consultation he carefully reviewed my surgery photos, ultrasounds, and all medical history. Dr. Hatasaka let us explain our frustrations, hopes, and worries. He answered every question we had and was extremely patient with us. We were not rushed or felt hurried in any way. We felt like he really did care about us. This is HUGE for a Reproductive Endocrinologist!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Harry Hatasaka at Reproductive Care Center?
Remember there are set backs with the process of pursuing any infertility treatments. Be patient and remember Dr. Hatasaka is there to help. Call the clinic for any worries or concerns.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Harry Hatasaka at Reproductive Care Center?
Dr. Hatasaka was ALWAYS caring, professional, kind, and knowledgeable. My husband and I absolutely loved him. During our first consultation he saw my surgery pictures and saw how damaged my Fallopian tubes were. He explained very clearly how my tubes had toxic fluid which would cause my IVF success to be cut in half. He explained studies he had read in European countries were tubal removal was necessary for successful IVF.

2020, Consult
Everyone [at Reproductive Care Center] is nice just the conversation I have had over the ph due to covid. I can not answer any further because I have not been able to go to the clinic. I am happy that they are still conducting business and consulting patients over the ph...I was treated like a human he [by Dr. Harry Hatasaka] took his time and explained everything to me the history of PCOS how certain blood test can determine if a person has PCOS...I have only been able to speak to him on the ph due to the covid-19 however they are still conducting business...Overall, the service I have received has been great...He is great and really listens to you. He gives it to you straight and gives you hope that you will be a mom.
How was your experience with Harry Hatasaka at Reproductive Care Center?
I have only been able to speak to him on the ph due to the covid-19 however they are still conducting business. I will the opportunity to meet him when the clinic reopens. Overall, the service I have received has been great
I was treated like a human he took his time and explained everything to me the history of PCOS how certain blood test can determine if a person has PCOS
Describe the protocols Harry Hatasaka used in your cycles at Reproductive Care Center and their degree of success.
I have not had any cycles yet due to covid
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Care Center.
Have not met anyone yet due to covid
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
Everyone is nice just the conversation I have had over the ph due to covid. I can not answer any further because I have not been able to go to the clinic. I am happy that they are still conducting business and consulting patients over the ph
Clearfield
2011 - 2013, Successful
We were grateful to have someone [Dr. Hatasaka] who listened and cared, was helpful and sensitive.he took time with us, never rushed us, made us feel comfortable...I had full confidence in him...Ask all the questions, he will take the time to answer them all....He was warm and caring, took a lot of time with us in the initial consult with out feeling rushed
[Reproductive Care Center] were very helpful with billing our insurance....It was an Inviting, warm and comfortable space. Never felt cold or clinical like a typical hospital environment. Never waited long to get in. They were always respectful of our time. Location was good too...We had a good experience with everyone at the clinic...
How was your experience with Harry Hatasaka at Reproductive Care Center?
We were grateful to have someone who listened and cared, was helpful and sensitive.he took time with us, never rushed us, made us feel comfortable. It was night and day from our previous experience at another clinic
Ask all the questions, he will take the time to answer them all
We had had a previous bad experience with another doctor. He was warm and caring, took a lot of time with us in the initial consult with out feeling rushed. There offices were also a more inviting and comfortable in comparison.
I don’t remember all the details.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Care Center.
We had a good experience with everyone at the clinic
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Harry Hatasaka at Reproductive Care Center.
They were very helpful with billing our insurance. The other clinic refused and said we had to take care of it.
Describe Harry Hatasaka's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Care Center.
I had full confidence in him
Sandy

I have only done 4 IUIs with Dr. Hatasaka, and we are preparing to start IVF. For IUI Dr. Hataska likes to use Femara first to see if you will ovulate. I was ovulating on Femara, so I didn't need Clomid. He didn't ever check my follicle growth with ultrasounds during my IUIs, because blood tests and OPKs showed that I was ovulating. After 4 failed IUIs we have decided to move onto IVF...recommends eSET, because it is the safest for the mother and the embryo.
I have found that if I call and leave messages or email [for Reproductive Care Center], I don't always hear back right away. I do have to be my own advocate, and that means that sometimes I will need to follow up to get a response from the team...The nursing staff is kind, compassionate, organized, and thorough. Andrea answers any questions I have, even if I call 3 times a day...Each IUI was around $440. We are signing up for the money back guarantee IVF treatment which costs $23,000 and includes 4 IVF cycles. The information for costs is on their website and is a great place to start when looking at costs and treatment options.
How was your experience with Harry Hatasaka at Reproductive Care Center?
Dr. Hatasaka is very thorough in explaining the process and helping you as a patient understand the procedures, risks, and odds of pregnancy. He is very research and data driven, and will provide multiple examples of why he does or does not recommend a certain route or procedure. He is a very kind man, and makes sure you are feeling comfortable all along the way.
If you are looking for a doctor with a lot of experience and a research based approach, Dr. Hatasaka is the one for you.
Dr. Hatasaka takes time to get to know each patient before the consultation visit. He spent a couple of hours with us during our consultation and at each of our follow up visits. He never rushes, and makes sure to explain everything, answer all the questions, and go into as much detail as you need. He is always thorough in answering my questions, and provides research backed data to help me make the most informed decisions about my care. He knows my story and always checks in on me first as his patient.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Care Center. (Assigned nurse: Andrea Carlson)
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
I have found that if I call and leave messages or email, I don't always hear back right away. I do have to be my own advocate, and that means that sometimes I will need to follow up to get a response from the team.
My insurance covered tests and procedures. I did have to pay out of pocket for any infertility treatments. Each IUI was around $440. We are signing up for the money back guarantee IVF treatment which costs $23,000 and includes 4 IVF cycles. The information for costs is on their website and is a great place to start when looking at costs and treatment options.
Dr. Hatasaka recommends eSET, because it is the safest for the mother and the embryo.
Sandy
Dr. Hatasaka is a kind, soft spoken physician who I have full confidence in with my infertility care.... You will learn a lot from this doctor! So be prepared to hear lots of statistics and studies to back up his reasoning for treatments. He is so knowledgeable!... He has been wonderful to work with and we are hopeful this IVF cycle with him gets us our baby! He is extremely knowledgeable and also reassures us that we are moving in the right direction for our situation. I would recommend him to anyone struggling with infertility in a heartbeat!
We usually have a wait time at the clinic [Reproductive Care Center- Sandy], which makes sense due to how busy they are. I would say some of the medical assistants could be a little friendlier and welcoming when they bring you back. Other than that the nursing staff is great, scheduling appointments is easy, and all my questions are answered in a timely manner!
How was your experience with Harry Hatasaka at Reproductive Care Center?
Dr. Hatasaka is a kind, soft spoken physician who I have full confidence in with my infertility care. He has been wonderful to work with and we are hopeful this IVF cycle with him gets us our baby! He is extremely knowledgeable and also reassures us that we are moving in the right direction for our situation. I would recommend him to anyone struggling with infertility in a heartbeat!
He takes the time to explain your situation and make sure you understand completely!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
We usually have a wait time at the clinic, which makes sense due to how busy they are. I would say some of the medical assistants could be a little friendlier and welcoming when they bring you back. Other than that the nursing staff is great, scheduling appointments is easy, and all my questions are answered in a timely manner!