7.3

10753 Falls Road
Baltimore, MD 21093
410-583-2753

1 patient review filtered by:

He was kind and gentle bedside manner. He explained to me in detail his plan for me and I trust him. Dr Zacur was also very thorough and informative, also I felt like his regimen for me agreed perfectly to my natural cycle!... 50 mg of clomid cycle days 2-6 uncomfortable side effects from the clomid at such as hot flashes, headaches, major bloat/gas and cramps from cd 8 till ovulation! They were uncomfortable but not unbearable and to my understanding those are pretty common effects and I was lowest dosage. I reacted great to meds peoduced 2 mature eggs one on each side and I ovulated on my own , no need for trigger shot.
They are a great staff [at Johns Hopkins] quick and efficient. They also always return my calls and I’ve never had a issue at anytime with my care. The staff is kind and joyful which is contagious! I also like the music in the waiting area because I’m usually balked up with nervousness so it’s a welcoming distraction.. 50 mg of clomid cycle days 2-6 uncomfortable side effects from the clomid at such as hot flashes, headaches, major bloat/gas and cramps from cd 8 till ovulation! They were uncomfortable but not unbearable and to my understanding those are pretty common effects and I was lowest dosage. I reacted great to meds peoduced 2 mature eggs one on each side and I ovulated on my own , no need for trigger shot.
How was your experience with Howard Zacur at Johns Hopkins Medical Institute?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Howard Zacur at Johns Hopkins Medical Institute?
Stay positive
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Howard Zacur at Johns Hopkins Medical Institute?
My experience was pretty neutral
Describe the protocols Howard Zacur used in your cycles at Johns Hopkins Medical Institute and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Johns Hopkins Medical Institute.
Quick, efficient
Describe your experience with Johns Hopkins Medical Institute.
They are a great staff quick and efficient. They also always return my calls and I’ve never had a issue at anytime with my care. The staff is kind and joyful which is contagious! I also like the music in the waiting area because I’m usually balked up with nervousness so it’s a welcoming distraction
Describe the costs associated with your care under Howard Zacur at Johns Hopkins Medical Institute.
I don’t know specifics off the top of my head but it was covered 80% by my insurance company
Howard Zacur