Hugh Taylor

150 Sargent Drive
New Haven, CT 06511
203-785-4708
2016 - 2020, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Hugh Taylor] was always upfront and honest with me and my husband. We love Dr. Taylor!...very thorough and incredibly compassionate through tour journey with him. He is positive even in times of despair, and is always honest and upfront with us. We truly love him and are so happy to have him as our fertility specialist!...He always practices in the safest manner possible.
They are wonderful [at Yale University], however please be aware that because it is a specialty office of will take a while to get in for appointments. They are diligent about responding to questions and returning calls, which is so helpful when you are in the process - which can be nerve wreaking. During the process of IVF you may not have your primary MD perform all of your procedures, which is not ideal. However, everyone who works for Yale fertility specialists is wonderful and highly competent! I would trust them all with myself and my family, and am so happy to be a patient here!
How was your experience with Hugh Taylor at Yale University?
Dr. Taylor was amazing, very thorough and incredibly compassionate through tour journey with him. He is positive even in times of despair, and is always honest and upfront with us. We truly love him and are so happy to have him as our fertility specialist!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Hugh Taylor at Yale University?
Trust him!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Hugh Taylor at Yale University?
He was always upfront and honest with me and my husband. We love Dr. Taylor!
Describe your experience with Yale University.
They are wonderful, however please be aware that because it is a specialty office of will take a while to get in for appointments. They are diligent about responding to questions and returning calls, which is so helpful when you are in the process - which can be nerve wreaking. During the process of IVF you may not have your primary MD perform all of your procedures, which is not ideal. However, everyone who works for Yale fertility specialists is wonderful and highly competent! I would trust them all with myself and my family, and am so happy to be a patient here!
Describe Hugh Taylor's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Yale University.
He always practices in the safest manner possible.
Hugh Taylor