9.7

1-855-KND-BODY
102 5th Ave
1-855-KND-BODY

2019, 23 Eggs Frozen
Kindbody was great at communicating to me all the steps for my cycle, and making sure I felt supported. Their prices were significantly cheaper than other places in NYC, but the quality of the care was amazing. They have a patient portal to review results and receiving additional instructions / documents from doctors, which made coordinating with the clinical team very easy...Hina and Anna [nurses] were so nice! I was able to text them questions at all hours, and make sure I was doing my injections properly.
How was your experience with Hyacinth Nicole Browne at Kindbody?
Dr. Browne performed my first round of egg freezing when I was 29. My AMH was quite high, around 9, which put me at risk for OHSS. Dr. Browne explained how my treatment would be tailored so that I would be at a minimal risk of OHSS while still getting many high quality eggs. She was extremely kind and patient during our visits, answering all of my questions and making sure I understood what the next steps were. I was able to text Dr. Browne one evening late on Friday night when I had an injection issue, which I felt like was above and beyond. I was super happy with my results and would totally recommend Dr. Browne to my friends and family!!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Hyacinth Nicole Browne at Kindbody?
Take advantage of Dr. Browne's experience and ask her a million questions. She is super patient!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Hyacinth Nicole Browne at Kindbody?
Dr. Browne gave me very personalized information. She always explained why she was increasing, adding, decreases doses depending on my bloodwork and ultrasounds during my egg freezing cycle. She was very kind in answering all of my questions, too!
Describe the protocols Hyacinth Nicole Browne used in your cycles at Kindbody and their degree of success.
I started on 150 IU of Menopur, which was increased to 225 IU of Menopur on day 5 of stimulation since my estrogen was not rising as quickly as expected. I then started 250 IU of Ganirelix on day 9 of stimulation. I did my trigger shot on day 15.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kindbody. (Assigned nurse: Hina Ahmed)
Hina and Anna were so nice! I was able to text them questions at all hours, and make sure I was doing my injections properly.
Describe your experience with Kindbody.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Hyacinth Nicole Browne at Kindbody.
One egg freezing cycle was $5000. This did not include medications or anesthesia.
NYC Flatiron
Scheduling [at Hudson Valley Fertility] was a problem. But staff is very helpful. The clinic is well staffed, equipped and greatly maintained and in centrd location. Getting appointments was also easy. The facility has everything for IVF procedures. Staff were friendly and accessible.... She [Dr. Hyacinth Browne] is an expert in her field & treated me with minimal stimulation using medications as less as possible respecting my desire to use least medication with maximum results.
How was your experience with Hyacinth Nicole Browne at Hudson Valley Fertility?
Dr. Browne is an exceptional human being and amazing experienced doctor. She is super understanding and caring doctor. She would treat every patient with so much care and personal attention. She would directly text me and call me with all results and plan of action. She was available 24/7 even on weekends to answer any question through text and even on the phone. I have not seen or heard a doctor who would be so accessible to her patients in this manner. There was always direct communication with her during my clinic visits and through texts and phone calls. She always made sure I am well informed about what we plan to do. Her bedside manners are impressive and she cared and respected my feelings. She is an expert in her field & treated me with minimal stimulation using medications as less as possible respecting my desire to use least medication with maximum results. she made our dream come true to have baby. We are so blessed to have found her and without Dr. Browne expertise and medical care we would have not been able to hold our baby today.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Hyacinth Nicole Browne at Hudson Valley Fertility?
She is amazing doctor. She is the BEST in the whole northeast. Please see her and your dreams will come true of having a baby with her exceptional patient care and expertise in the field of fertility medicine.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Hyacinth Nicole Browne at Hudson Valley Fertility?
Dr. Browne is an amazing human being and a doctor. She is very caring, loving and understanding. She would explain every detail to us with patience and would treat me more than a patient. She wanted best things to happen for us interns medical care and results.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Hudson Valley Fertility.
Excellent
Describe your experience with Hudson Valley Fertility.
Scheduling was a problem. But staff is very helpful. The clinic is well staffed, equipped and greatly maintained and in centrd location. Getting appointments was also easy. The facility has everything for IVF procedures. Staff were friendly and accessible.
Describe Hyacinth Nicole Browne's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Hudson Valley Fertility.
Yes I had very strong preference of single embryo transfer.

2020, Unsuccessful
Dr. Browne is smart. I mean that in the most sincere way. She doesn't sugar coat things, however, she was optimistic and was thorough in testing for any obstacles (my previous RE neglected to do a saline sonogram which she did and found polyps) to maximize chances of success. ... I'm over 40, with diminished ovarian reserve. My previous cycle (day 3 fresh transfer with high doses of Menopur and Follistim) failed. Rather than upping the dose of injections, she went the opposite direction and did mini-IVF with only Follistim and Letrozole. I wasn't going to make a lot of eggs so she believed overstimming would fry the eggs.
The clinic [Kindbody] is women-led, women-run and centrally located in the Flatiron. The staff members are competent and caring. The IVF instructions and appointments are all accessible via a patient portal. Honestly, I can't think of a weakness at this point. ... I was in contact with Anna the most during my cycle. She coordinated my daily injections and scheduled all of my monitoring visits
How was your experience with Hyacinth Nicole Browne at Kindbody?
She talks a little fast, so pay attention. You can almost see her thinking, analyzing.
She was kind, patient, and answered all of my questions thoroughly without judgment.
I'm over 40, with diminished ovarian reserve. My previous cycle (day 3 fresh transfer with high doses of Menopur and Follistim) failed. Rather than upping the dose of injections, she went the opposite direction and did mini-IVF with only Follistim and Letrozole. I wasn't going to make a lot of eggs so she believed overstimming would fry the eggs. Results were the same as the first cycle with a different RE. 4 eggs retrieved, 3 fertilized, two made it to day 3, however, they both arrested before day 5.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kindbody. (Assigned nurse: Anna)
I was in contact with Anna the most during my cycle. She coordinated my daily injections and scheduled all of my monitoring visits.
Describe your experience with Kindbody.
The clinic is women-led, women-run and centrally located in the Flatiron. The staff members are competent and caring. The IVF instructions and appointments are all accessible via a patient portal. Honestly, I can't think of a weakness at this point.
prices are transparent on their website, but my cycle was covered by insurance.
Describe Hyacinth Nicole Browne's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kindbody.
She only does single embryo transfers.
2016 - 2018, Unknown Success
She [Dr. Browne] is willing to do untested multiple embryo transfer as well as up to two tested embryos...Her bedside manner is so compassionate. She takes to time to throughly explain things. She also is helpful in providing great articles to read. She has been my biggest cheerleader while setting realistic expectations...She is clear and focused. She always seems as committed as the first time I met her to help me have a child. It seems as though it is truly her life’s work. She explains all the risks. And is willing to shift when new information arises in my treatment.
They [staff at New England Fertility Center] don’t communicate well with one another. And the finance department is a bit chilly in their responses. But they are tech savvy and their portal works well. Some of the nurses are very very compassionate. When things are trying they are encouraging. Their billing is wacky and it seems as though they don’t always keep track of when and what they are charging.
How was your experience with Hyacinth Nicole Browne at New England Fertility Institute?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Hyacinth Nicole Browne at New England Fertility Institute?
Always speak directly to her.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Hyacinth Nicole Browne at New England Fertility Institute?
Describe the protocols Hyacinth Nicole Browne used in your cycles at New England Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
I don’t remember them all..
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New England Fertility Institute.
They are okay, but not as good as good as Dr. Browne.
Describe your experience with New England Fertility Institute.
They don’t communicate well with one another. And the finance department is a bit chilly in their responses. But they are tech savvy and their portal works well. Some of the nurses are very very compassionate. When things are trying they are encouraging. Their billing is wacky and it seems as though they don’t always keep track of when and what they are charging.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at New England Fertility Institute.
It was VIP treatment. No wait.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Hyacinth Nicole Browne at New England Fertility Institute.
$25,000 for a whole Cycle. $895 for a visit with blood and ultrasound.
Describe Hyacinth Nicole Browne's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at New England Fertility Institute.
She is willing to do untested multiple embryo transfer as well as up to two tested embryos
What specific things went wrong at New England Fertility Institute?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at New England Fertility Institute.
On one of my protocols they gave me conflicting information as to the timing of my trigger shot. My doctor said one thing. But the nurse told me something else which caused me to ovulate early and my cycle was not successful. Also they couldn’t remember if they billed me for certain procedures..
New England Fertility Institute
Stamford

2015, Unsuccessful
At the beginning, I thought she [Dr. Browne] was great but as things progressed she didn't seem sound on her own opinion and would change it, eg. when to trigger me etc. she often changed her mind at the last min (eg, 3 day transfer v 5 day). On the last attempt she did not clearly explain why the volume of eggs was so low.
The office staff [at Sher Fertility] in Westchester are lovely. I had Dr. Browne's mobile number and was able to call her. She responded to all my emails... The staff in the city office are rushed.
How was your experience with Hyacinth Nicole Browne at Sher Fertility Solutions New York?
At the beginning, i thought she was great but as things progressed she didnt seem sound on her own opinon and would change it, eg. when to trigger me etc. she often changed her mind at the last min (eg, 3 day transfer v 5 day). On the last attempt she did not clearly explain why the volume of eggs was so low.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Hyacinth Nicole Browne at Sher Fertility Solutions New York?
REally question her decisions, ask her why she keeps changing her mind. It felt like she was in a rush sometimes.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Hyacinth Nicole Browne at Sher Fertility Solutions New York?
The office staff in Westchester are lovely. I had Dr. Browne's mobile number and was able to call her. She responded to all my emails.
Describe the protocols Hyacinth Nicole Browne used in your cycles at Sher Fertility Solutions New York and their degree of success.
1st attempt - Follistim (600) , menapur and generelix and HCG trigger - 6 eggs, 5 fertilized, 5 made it to Day 3. Transferred 3 at Day 3 other 2 did not make it to Day5. negative pregnancy test 2nd attempt - Natural IVF attemp with lower meds, Follistim (350), menapur and ganerelix - 2 eggs retrieved, both fertilized. Did not make it past day 4. - no transfer 3rd attempt - Lupron used this time. for 7 days. Follistim (600), menapur and ganerelix - 5 eggs, only 1 fertilized. - Scans showed 9 follicles measuring between 18 -20 but only 5 mature, only 1 fertilized. - transferred the 1 embryo on Day 3 - awaiting results.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Sher Fertility Solutions New York.
The staff in the Westchester office are great and caring. The staff in the city office are rushed.
What specific things went wrong at Sher Fertility Solutions New York?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Sher Fertility Solutions New York.
on my 1st attempt the nurse at Westchester forgot to schedule my intralipid infusion.
Sher Fertility Solutions New York
Purchase (closed)

She [Dr. Browne] offered me her personal cell phone and would text me with results.she was also very caring.... She is a wonderful doctor with great bedside manner. She is great with women with diminished ovarian reserve and truly did what other doctors couldn’t do. I haven’t had success yet, but she did get me to respond to medications, which was much more than others could!... I did not benefit from the high dose protocols ( menopur, ganirelix) but did for low dose!
New England Fertility is very expensive for the out-of-pocket patient. The office is beautiful and clean/ the lady who takes blood is very nice and personable. The procedures are very organized! I highly recommend Dr. Browne for individualized attention.... I preferred to work with my doctor as much as possible, as the nurses weren’t very warm.... I believe one cycle without medications is around $17,000
Trust her!
She offered me her personal cell phone and would text me with results.she was also very caring.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New England Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Helen )
Describe your experience with New England Fertility Institute.
Monitoring was super convenient and fast!
Very expensive if not covered under insurance! I believe one cycle without medications is around $17,000
She prefers transferring one of its a 5-day embryo but will transfer multiple for 3-day embryos.
New England Fertility Institute
Stamford

Dr Browne is an amazing dr she’s so knowledgeable, sweet, caring , understanding, treats you like a friend and makes sure you know every detail there is to know , I’ve never been to such an amazing dr as she is . ... Take her advice and listen to her she knows what she’s doing be patient ... We did ultra sounds, blood, fertility drugs for a week and antibiotics, trigger shot , lots of monitoring.
Everything [at Sher Fertility of New York] is great ... had a great experience and wish I could do it all over again but we cannot afford it right now but dr brownes office is great and works with you and helps as much as they can. I would recommend them a millions times if I could [nurses] Sweet, caring and explains things properly ... [eset approach] I did two and sadly lost one and thank goodness I did that or I wouldn’t have my daughter
Take her advice and listen to her she knows what she’s doing be patient
Dr. Browne is amazing at what she does , she’s so friendly and knowledgeable
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility Solutions New York. (Assigned nurse: Kamberi )
Sweet, caring and explains things properly
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility Solutions New York.
Everything is great had a great experience and wish I could do it all over again but we cannot afford it right now but dr brownes office is great and works with you and helps as much as they can. I would recommend them a millions times if I could
Describe the costs associated with your care under Hyacinth Nicole Browne at Sher Fertility Solutions New York.
$6500plus $500 for anesthesiologists
Describe Hyacinth Nicole Browne's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sher Fertility Solutions New York.
I would definitely recommend doing more then one I did two and sadly lost one and thank goodness I did that or I wouldn’t have my daughter
Sher Fertility Solutions New York