Strongly recommend: 100%9.8

Oakland
80 Grand Avenue
Oakland, CA 94612

2021, 26 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Okeigwe never seemed rushed. She listened to all my concerns and addressed them. She seemed genuinely interested in my success and wellbeing: she paid close attention to my experience all along the process and adjusted my protocols accordingly. She was meticulous with things like measuring follicles - she was more accurate than one of the other doctors I saw for a monitoring appointment.
The staff at Spring in Oakland are amazing...They never missed an update or call to see how things were going. The care was well-organized, thorough and tailored for me. I appreciated the patient education resources...The wait was never more than 10 minutes to be seen (usually less) and appointments went very smoothly. Their care-team system is very effective and the staff is very communicative and easy to get a hold of.
How was your experience with Ijeoma Okeigwe at Spring Fertility?
With Dr. Okeigwe, I felt like I was in really good hands all throughout the egg freezing process. She made sure I was taking all the necessary steps to prevent OHSS. Her calm presence was very reassuring during the actual retrieval: this was my first operation and I went in with some anxiety. I felt that she was a very good source of knowledge and I fully felt like I could trust her judgement. She provided excellent care!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ijeoma Okeigwe at Spring Fertility?
Describe the protocols Ijeoma Okeigwe used in your cycles at Spring Fertility and their degree of success.
Aygestin priming, FSH + menopur, cetrotide, lupron-only trigger, cabergaline. All of these worked well and prevented OHSS even though I had a lot of eggs.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Spring Fertility.
The staff at Spring in Oakland are amazing: I came to expect friendly, warm staff at every visit and was never disappointed. They never missed an update or call to see how things were going. The care was well-organized, thorough and tailored for me. I appreciated the patient education resources.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
The clinic was great. The wait was never more than 10 minutes to be seen (usually less) and appointments went very smoothly. Their care-team system is very effective and the staff is very communicative and easy to get a hold of. I wasn't able to get a hold of the on-call doctor they said to contact if need be by calling the main line after hours but I may have chosen the wrong options.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Ijeoma Okeigwe at Spring Fertility.
Costs were covered by Progyny.
Oakland
[Palo Alto Medical Foundation's] strengths is they work with your schedule and trust you to know what is going on with your own body. The nurses are pleasant and straight to the point. I wish the waiting room was more relaxing and less chaotic...With my DOR- she [Dr. Ijeoma Okeigwe] wanted to start with iui with clomid and fsh injections...Doctor was very hopeful and confident in her ability to give us the results we want. She was very informative and answered every question I had. I wish she was more compassionate and gentle upfront, but was once I expressed my concerns and fear with her...
How was your experience with Ijeoma Okeigwe at Palo Alto Medical Foundation?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ijeoma Okeigwe at Palo Alto Medical Foundation?
Ask tons of questions!
Describe the protocols Ijeoma Okeigwe used in your cycles at Palo Alto Medical Foundation and their degree of success.
With my DOR- she wanted to start with iui with clomid and fsh injections.
Describe your experience with Palo Alto Medical Foundation.
Clinics strengths is they work with your schedule and trust you to know what is going on with your own body. The nurses are pleasant and straight to the point. I wish the waiting room was more relaxing and less chaotic.