Spring Fertility

Spring Fertility

Oakland
80 Grand Avenue
Oakland, CA 94612
[Palo Alto Medical Foundation's] strengths is they work with your schedule and trust you to know what is going on with your own body. The nurses are pleasant and straight to the point. I wish the waiting room was more relaxing and less chaotic...With my DOR- she [Dr. Ijeoma Okeigwe] wanted to start with iui with clomid and fsh injections...Doctor was very hopeful and confident in her ability to give us the results we want. She was very informative and answered every question I had. I wish she was more compassionate and gentle upfront, but was once I expressed my concerns and fear with her...
How was your experience with Ijeoma Okeigwe at Palo Alto Medical Foundation?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ijeoma Okeigwe at Palo Alto Medical Foundation?
Ask tons of questions!
Describe the protocols Ijeoma Okeigwe used in your cycles at Palo Alto Medical Foundation and their degree of success.
With my DOR- she wanted to start with iui with clomid and fsh injections.
Describe your experience with Palo Alto Medical Foundation.
Clinics strengths is they work with your schedule and trust you to know what is going on with your own body. The nurses are pleasant and straight to the point. I wish the waiting room was more relaxing and less chaotic.