Inna Berin

FellowshipMass Gen Hosp
Westwood
680 Kinderkamack Road
Oradell, NJ 07649
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Inna Berin to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Fertility Institute of New Jersey to a friend?
IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
It's always emotional to talk about it to anyone, and Dr. Berin understood perfectly well my situation and made me feel very comfortable, and I felt from the first visit that she really cares about her patients, and I truly felt that I'm no longer just an "item on an assembly line in some factory", and that I'll be well taken care of, and that my dream of having a family will come true. I am convinced that she's got a true healer's gift, and where all have failed with me, only because of Dr. Berin I became a Mommy this year of a beautiful baby girl!..
IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Inna Berin at Fertility Institute of New Jersey?
Dr. Berin is an amazing doctor, and I've seen a lot of them in our area, since I've been struggling with infertility for several years. It's always emotional to talk about it to anyone, and Dr. Berin understood perfectly well my situation and made me feel very comfortable, and I felt from the first visit that she really cares about her patients, and I truly felt that I'm no longer just an "item on an assembly line in some factory", and that I'll be well taken care of, and that my dream of having a family will come true. I am convinced that she's got a true healer's gift, and where all have failed with me, only because of Dr. Berin I became a Mommy this year of a beautiful baby girl!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Inna Berin at Fertility Institute of New Jersey?
I know how stressful it is, and I can assure you that you don't need to worry and be in great hands. Just don't delay it, since every day counts, and go see her as soon as.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Inna Berin at Fertility Institute of New Jersey?
Dr. Berin is very caring and kind doctor, and always listens.
Nurses were incredible at the Fertility Institute of NJ and NY. They were always very nice, attentive, and very knowledgeable. I always had a million questions, that could drive anybody crazy, but they always listened, and answered them even if it was the tenth time I asked it.
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Jersey.
Their new office is beautiful, and I felt like I was in a spa, with beautiful decor, lots of space, and even a calming music they have on in the reception area. The wait was never long, since they were always very organized.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Inna Berin at Fertility Institute of New Jersey.
They were very reasonable, and were willing to work with my situation, which is rare these days.
Inna Berin