Irada Shapiro

Raveco

Nurse available by direct lineNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolNY College of Osteo Med
Forest Hills
70-10 Austin Street
Forest Hills, NY 11375
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Irada Shapiro to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Raveco to a friend?
I felt she [Dr. Shapiro] had compassion and accurate with all my pregnancy whether it was a miscarriage, ectopic, and currently pregnant. Dr Shapiro level of care was appropriate and she was spot on no in determining if my pregnancy was going t to be a healthy one or cause for concern. I would recommend her to anyone who needs care or treatment.
How was your experience with Irada Shapiro at Raveco?
Dr Shapiro level of patience was helpful because I had went through two losses of pregnancies and currently I just took a hpt test and now its positive. I will continue my care with her because I know she has my best interest at heart.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Irada Shapiro at Raveco?
Anything you don't know ask her she will take the time to explain it.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Irada Shapiro at Raveco?
I felt she had compassion and accurate with all my pregnancy whether it was a miscarriage, ectopic, and currently pregnant. Dr Shapiro level of care was appropriate and she was spot on no in determining if my pregnancy was going t to be a healthy one or cause for concern. I would recommend her to anyone who needs care or treatment.
Describe the protocols Irada Shapiro used in your cycles at Raveco and their degree of success.
She recommended for me to purchase fertility pills to aid my ability to concieve. It did happen after four months then I had a miscarriage. Second time my dr prescribed citranatal vitamins and then I had an ectopic pregnancy six months later. Third time I continued to take my vitamins and a folic and now two months later happy to announce I am pregnant.
The nursing was helpful in attaining all my information and treatment each time I came to visit. Felt calm and relaxed on each visit.
Describe your experience with Raveco.
Raveco clinic has been very informative when it came to reminding me of all my appointments. Clean establishment would recommend to anyone who needs to be treated in this facility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Irada Shapiro at Raveco.
They took my medical plan and they precsibed vitamins and folic under my plan this was all covered. The only thing that I purchased online was the fertility pills at a cost of $78.00 a three month supply
Irada Shapiro