1 review

Iris Insogna works at

Columbia University

5 Columbus Circle

2021, Successful
Dr Insogna was very kind and patient, made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions...She is thoughtful and smart, and she found the best treatment specific to me. I will definitely send friends and family to her...She recommended single embryo transfer because we tested the embryos (PGS)...Ask all your questions because she will gladly answer them....
The morning appointments [at Columbia University] were quick, and the ultrasound staff were efficient but also very helpful and nice. My main team was organized, I could always reach them with questions, and everything (treatment steps and appointments) went very smoothly. Everyone including the front desk, the blood drawing and operating room staff and of course my main team were very kind, friendly and helpful! It’s obviously a busy clinic but it didn’t feel like it for me, which is great.
How was your experience with Iris Insogna at Columbia University?
Dr Insogna is very kind, patient and attentive, and answered all my questions. She is thoughtful and smart, and she found the best treatment specific to me. I will definitely send friends and family to her.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Iris Insogna at Columbia University?
Ask all your questions because she will gladly answer them.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Iris Insogna at Columbia University?
Describe your experience with your nurse at Columbia University. (Assigned nurse: Madeline)
They always followed up with me on any day I had monitoring/testing and clearly explained next steps.
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
The morning appointments were quick, and the ultrasound staff were efficient but also very helpful and nice. My main team was organized, I could always reach them with questions, and everything (treatment steps and appointments) went very smoothly. Everyone including the front desk, the blood drawing and operating room staff and of course my main team were very kind, friendly and helpful! It’s obviously a busy clinic but it didn’t feel like it for me, which is great.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Iris Insogna at Columbia University.
Insurance paid, except for deductibles, co-pays, PGS testing.
Describe Iris Insogna's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Columbia University.
She recommended single embryo transfer because we tested the embryos (PGS).
Iris Insogna