Medical SchoolYale
FellowshipU. of Pennsylvania
945 Chesterbrook Boulevard
Chesterbrook, PA 19087
610.981.6000
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Isaac Sasson to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Shady Grove Fertility to a friend?
Dr. Sasson went above and beyond to keep us educated about the process. His communication was excellent. (He even called to discuss treatment with me when my body wasn’t responding to certain medications to explain the next steps.) I was confident in his treatment decisions and felt that I was in safe hands. He explained everything from start to finish. I never left an appointment feeling unsure what the next step would be.
How was your experience with Isaac Sasson at Shady Grove Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Isaac Sasson at Shady Grove Fertility?
Trust the process!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Isaac Sasson at Shady Grove Fertility?
From the moment we met Dr. Sasson, we knew he was our guy. He explained all of the medical procedures in a way where we were able to understand them. He reviewed the risks and benefits without making anything seem too easy or too hard. He was straight to the point, but not in an overly blunt way. He drew graphs for us and provided a lot of take home information. He made us feel confident in the decisions we made with him.
Describe the protocols Isaac Sasson used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility and their degree of success.
I have PCOS and have quite a few follicles. We started with IUIs. First round- 100mg clomid followed by Gonal F shot and ovidrel trigger. Negative Second Round- 100mg clomid, 150 mg clomid, letrazole with injections. My body wasn’t responding well to the meds. (Too many follicles! They were just eating up the meds with no response!) Negative. Third Round- Clomid and Gonal ans Ovidrel. Negative. IVF embryo retrieval: Gonal F and Menopur. Cetrotide added. Lupron trigger. (Haven’t done transfer yet.)
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Nikki )
Nikki has been wonderful. She is easy to get in touch with and always follows through with what she says she is going to do. She also is extremely compassionate and handled every difficult phone call with grace. She is lovely!!!
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
Strength: the staff. Nina, who is at the front desk, makes the world go round. Her positive attitude and smile meant the world to me during my daily morning appointments. Weaknesses: None! We have been so happy with the care we have received. I guess I would say the cost since our insurance isn’t covering it.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Isaac Sasson at Shady Grove Fertility.
Shared risk program. ~26k. Covers six rounds (not including meds or certain things) but if all round fail, receive refund of money. Cost included PGS testing.
Describe Isaac Sasson's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Shady Grove Fertility.
Dr Sasson recommended one embryo transfer based on my age and situation.
Endometriosis, PCOS, Other
The first step [with Dr. Isaac Sasson] was a hysteroscopy to correct a septum in my uterus. This surgery did not remove the full septum however. We were going to do IUI next but insurance wanted us to move right into IVF. We did IVF and frozen everything, then did another hysteroscopy for my septum. We will be doing a transfer next. I was on Gonal F, Menopur, and cetrotide. I triggered with Lupron. We started on low dose meds because I had a lot of follicles and did the lupron trigger for the same reason. This was successful in preventing OHSS.
Endometriosis, PCOS, Other
How was your experience with Isaac Sasson at Shady Grove Fertility?
I liked Dr. Sasson because all our our treatment was customized to us. I didn’t feel like he just threw the same medications/ treatment at everyone. He worked with me when I ended up needed a second hysteroscopy for a septum. He was able to get it scheduled even though the clinic was overbooked with retrievals and transfers. We did however get far less embryos than predicted. I am not sure why.
I felt like a human because every time I saw Dr. Sasson he remembered where I was in my treatment and it was all customized to our needs.
The first step was a hysteroscopy to correct a septum in my uterus. This surgery did not remove the full septum however. We were going to do IUI next but insurance wanted us to move right into IVF. We did IVF and frozen everything, then did another hysteroscopy for my septum. We will be doing a transfer next. I was on Gonal F, Menopur, and cetrotide. I triggered with Lupron. We started on low dose meds because I had a lot of follicles and did the lupron trigger for the same reason. This was successful in preventing OHSS.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Nikki)
My nurse was very nice and easy to get in contact with when she was in the office. There was one time where she was going to call me to schedule an appointment and never did, then was out of the office. I had no problem scheduling with the main number though.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
Strengths is that if you NEED to see someone they will fit you in. Weakness because of this is that you often wait a long time once you arrive for your appointment. My advice is make the first appointment of the day whenever possible.
I was extremely lucky to have insurance coverage. I had to pay my deductible up front before treatment. Embryo freezing wasn’t covered and that was $1,800.
He had a strong preference for us to only transfer one embryo.
What specific things went wrong at Shady Grove Fertility?
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Other
Dr. Sasson suggested that I go through the recurrent miscarriage bloodwork so that we could identify why I had now miscarried two PGS tested normal embryos in a row. He also suggested that I schedule a surgery at a local hospital so that we could do a full hysteroscopy and make sure there weren't any other lingering issues with my uterus that might be causing the problem...I went through with the ERA (Endometrial receptivity test) in order to gage if there was an issue with the timing of my transfers. The ERA showed that I was considered "pre-receptive" and Dr. Sasson then adjusted the timing of my next transfer accordingly.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Other
How was your experience with Isaac Sasson at Shady Grove Fertility?
As I shared previously, I came to Dr. Sasson after many years of poor experiences with Doctors due to severe pelvic pain and pelvic floor issues. I had pretty much given up hope even after spending several years in pelvic floor PT. I had tried to reach out to another fertility clinic prior to Shady Grove, and felt immediately like they couldn't be sensitive to my health issues. However, that was not the case with Dr. Sasson. From the first moment we met him, he listened to us and treated us like individuals. He was very careful and sensitive about making sure I felt comfortable at all times. When we experienced devastating setbacks (miscarriages) he grieved with us but didn't let us give up hope. He helped us come up with a plan to diagnose what was going wrong and helped us execute that plan with positive support and empathy. I am now 15 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby and things are going well. It was hard to leave Dr. Sasson as he took such good care of us. He's a loving, kind and wonderful Doctor.
Trust him fully. At the end of the day, we know our own bodies and we need to be our own advocates but we are not the Doctor. When and if setbacks occur, trust that he is going to help you figure out where you go from here. When a plan is given, have the courage to follow it to completion. It's the only reason why we are now expecting our son.
I came to Dr. Sasson ready to give up on giving birth to a child. We were already going through an adoption home study. I have been struggling with severe pelvic floor problems for many years now and was encouraged to go see Dr. Sasson by a pelvis floor physical therapist. Dr. Sasson treated me like an individual and treated my pain with care, sensitivity and kindness. I was used to feeling scared and ashamed at the doctor but I never felt that way under his care. Our IVF cycles had a few setbacks. My first transfer had to be cancelled a week prior as I ovulated through the medication. I then suffered two miscarriages within a 5 months window. I was devastated and depressed. Dr. Sasson helped us to come up with a plan and to execute that plan to get to the bottom of what was wrong. He cried with us and showed great empathy and warmth over our losses but he never let us lose hope. I chose to follow his advice and I underwent both surgery at the local hospital to potentially correct some pelvic issues and then underwent the ERA procedure to help with the transfer. After several months, we tried again. I am now 15 weeks pregnant and everything is going well. When we left Shady Grove, Dr. Sasson thanked us profusely for trusting him and we all felt very emotional.
As a patient with severe pelvic floor problems, I really was not a good candidate for IUI so we went immediately to IVF. We learned quickly that although I had a normal follicle count on my ultrasounds, my follicles did not respond as well to the stimulation drugs. My first cycle, we only retrieved 5 eggs. A dominant follicle had sucked up a lot of the medication on the one side. Out of those 5 eggs, we wound up with 1 normal PGS tested embryo. The transfer was canceled one week prior to the procedure because we found that I ovulated through the delestrogen. I was then put on a different protocol for the next month wherein I had to take Lupron injections first to avoid the ovulation again. This was difficult but we fought through it. The transfer was successful and I became pregnant. We had a healthy heartbeat at 6 and 7 weeks; however, I then started to bleed and we sadly lost the baby shortly thereafter. At the Doctor's suggestion, I went through with a D&C procedure to ensure I would not get an infection. We went through our second egg retrieval a few months later after I healed from the miscarriage. This time, Dr. Sasson chose to start me on an estrogen patch to help prevent a dominant follicle like the time before. He also increased my dosages on the medication in the hope that we could get a few more quality eggs this time. This protocol worked and I had 9 more mature eggs retrieved at the retrieval surgery. Of those 9 mature eggs, 7 of them made it to 5 day blasts. Of those 7, 3 of them tested normal through PGS. We transferred the first of those embroyos (from the second batch) following the same transfer protocol as my first pregnancy. (Lupron injections to prevent ovulation.) Then we started on the del estrogen and the progesterone injections. Unfortunately, this pregnancy also resulted in a very early miscarriage (a chemical) after a positive pregnancy test at home. At this point, Dr. Sasson suggested that I go through the recurrent miscarriage bloodwork so that we could identify why I had now miscarried two PGS tested normal embryos in a row. He also suggested that I schedule a surgery at a local hospital so that we could do a full hysteroscopy and make sure there weren't any other lingering issues with my uterus that might be causing the problem. I went through with this procedure and we learned that, despite my years of pelvic pain, there did not appear to be anything in my uterus that was causing the miscarriages. The endo that was causing my pelvic pain was very deep in my pelvis, likely not a candidate to be ablated and not something that they should likely try to touch. Additionally, at Sasson's suggestion, I went through with the ERA (Endometrial receptivity test) in order to gage if there was an issue with the timing of my transfers. The ERA showed that I was considered "pre-receptive" and Dr. Sasson then adjusted the timing of my next transfer accordingly. Finally, my miscarriage panel bloodworked showed that I tested positive for one of the antibody clotting disorders and I was put in a daily baby aspirin to try and treat it. The panel also showed that I had elevated prolactin that might be contributing to my problems and I was put on Dostinex to attempt to treat this as well prior to transfer. My 3rd transfer (2nd embryo from the second retrieval) occurred after the results of my ERA and after I started the aspirin and Dostinex protocol. I did a lowered Lupron protocol this time to prevent ovulation and then started on my delestrogen injections per usual. We then adjusted the timing of my progesterone injections to match the results of the ERA. This transfer was a success and resulted in a healthy pregnancy. I was released from Shady Grove's care after 10 weeks and I am now under the care of a high risk OB that came highly recommended. I am now 15 weeks pregnant and all is going well.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Lisa Russell )
It's hard to put into words the relationship that I developed with Lisa Russell and the entire nursing staff at Shady Grove Chesterbrook. They became close friends and family and, even now, though we are so thrilled to be expecting a baby, I miss seeing him on a regular basis terribly. Lisa is first and foremost an excellent nurse who understands the complications of infertility. She was an excellent communicator. It was very rare that I did not hear directly from her if important news had to be shared. On the off chance that another nurse called me and not Lisa, they were always extremely kind and warm in her absence. I felt as though I could call or email Lisa every day and I never felt like I was bothering her. When we suffered devastating miscarriages, she was an emotional support and a friend; yet, she also helped us to understand what was going on. When I asked her for an honest opinion, she gave it to me. I always knew what we were doing, where we were going and what the goal was. She celebrated our triumphs and empathized with our tears. On the days when I was scheduled for a procedure, Lisa would always pop back to check on me. In addition to Lisa, there were other extremely caring and loving staff at Shady Grove that always showed us compassion and kindness. Even a simply blood draw was handled with the utmost care and a smile. The nurses and staff that are responsible for the surgical procedures (Rosemary, Erica, Mallory, Jaime etc) are also excellent in every way possible. I still never forget breaking down in tears on the surgical table before I had to undergo a D&C procedure and the nurses gathering around, telling me it was OK to cry and offering me love and support on this most difficult day. The Shady Grove Chesterbrook nursing staff is second to none.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
One of the first things you will notice when you step inside is that the front desk staff is kind and compassionate. This is extremely important to me as I believe approachability begins the minute you walk through the door. The nursing and medical staff is empathetic and wonderful from the person who draws your blood to the people who perform your procedures.
We were lucky to be part of the shared risk program for IVF. At the time, I believe the cost for the shared risk portion of the treatment (not including medications or PGS testing) was $21,000. However, if we were going through this treatment now, the cost would be even lower as Shady Grove recently lowered their rates for shared risk.
I believe that had I asked to transfer 2 embryos, Dr. Sasson would have respected my wishes; however, this was not something that I considered doing.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
Dr. Sasson is very personable, knowledgeable & honest. He personally called to give updates on our embryos as well as emailed us when we received our PGS results (which was 3 days before Christmas) He also took the time to call us the following day (the Sat. before Christmas) to discuss PGS results & when we would proceed with our FET. We can’t thank him enough for everything he did for us on our journey to become parents.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
Trust in him completely.
Dr. Sasson spent over 1.5 hours face to face with me reviewing all of my past cycles & results from 2 previous fertility doctors. He took the time to explain my previous cycles & numbers with me which none of my other doctors had done in the past. He also gave his opinion on what he would have done different with my past cycles.
Our first retrieval with Dr. Sasson was actually our 6th retrieval. He decided to do a Lupron stop protocol (which I had never done before) during my stim period I was injecting FSH 325 in the AM & Menopur 325 in the PM. I stimmed for 12 days & had retrieval on day 14. We got 11 eggs, 9 were mature, 7 fertilized & we ended up with 5 day 5 blastocysts & 1 day 6 blastocyst. This was double the amount of blastocysts we had gotten from any of our previous cycles. We did PGS & ended up with 4 PGS normal embryos!!! We were beyond excited with our results at Shady Grove with Dr. Sasson!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Erica & Chrissie)
Erica & Chrissie are compassionate, prompt with communication & very knowledgeable.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
All of the staff at Shady Grove Chesterbrook office were amazing & friendly! They have early morning hours which worked great for us since we had an almost hour long commute each direction. I would definitely recommend going to one of their many open houses that they offer throughout the year if you are thinking about seeing them for treatment, you will be offered a free consultation with one of their providers.
We were lucky enough to have some insurance coverage so we spent about $1800 for our FET since our deductible just renewed. PGS cost $3400 & our meds cost roughly $6000 for the whole cycle.
Dr. Sasson recommended that we transfer one embryo for best results & we got a positive pregnancy test 6 days after our FET!
Chesterbrook
Dr. Sasson goes the extra mile. He makes sure that we feel comfortable and ready for the next steps. He coordinates our daily lives with our treatments and adjusts everything to make it work for us. He's kind, patient and overall WONDERFUL!! I wouldn't have want to go through all of this with anyone else. He's been there for us every single step of the way and I wouldn't change anything!!
European, Latino
How was your experience with Isaac Sasson at Shady Grove Fertility?
You'll be in the BEST hands!
Dr. Sasson goes above and beyond and makes my husband and I feel like his only patients. We know that he's busy and he still makes the time to call us and give us updates on our treatment.
We started with clomid and IUI's, when that didn't give the results we were expecting, Dr. Sasson called us for a meeting in the office and explained that we had many things to try before taking a step towards IVF, since we were nervous about that. We then started letrozole and more IUI's, every single failed IUI that we had, Dr. Sasson would take the time to call and let us know the results and make sure that we were ok. When the third or fourth IUI with letrozole didn't work, we sat in his office and he explained how IVF works and told us our plan of treatment. He was very through and explained in a manner that made us feel comfortable and sure that we understood every step of the way.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Erica and Nikki)
Erica was our first assigned nurse. She took care of us during our first IUI's and was wonderful. She made sure to call every time to check on us, including during the 2 weeks period of wait between IUI and pregnancy test. She then moved to being an IVF nurse and we were assigned Nikki to continue working with us. Nikki has been beyond wonderful as well. She taken care of absolutely everything, she's taken the time to call, email and make sure that we understand the process that we are going through. They have both been BEYOND AMAZING!!
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
I loved the clinic. When we first entered Shady Grove in Chesterbrook we loved everything about it. The fact that we felt we were in a private area, lots of trees, very quiet place... we felt very comfortable and were greeted by Nina the receptionist so warmly that it really made a huge difference in our progress.
Treatment is very expensive but that's what we expected when we first walked in. Dr. Sasson explained to us and assigned us to a financial counselor who in depth explained the cost of every single treatment we were going through at each time and also explained what was covered or not under our insurance.
I think Dr. Sasson is very conservative and I really appreciate that because he gives us the re-assurance that we need. He is able to assure us that nothing bad will happen to us and I feel safe with his recommendations and opinions.
2014 - 2017
I truly would recommend Dr Sasson to my best friends and family. I always felt like he cared, he made sure I understood every step of the process, plus- everything was successful while in his care! He wasn’t at every single appointment or procedure, but only due to scheduling and I was still in good care with the other doctors.... He understood that it helped me emotionally to mentally understand the process and details so he really took the time to educate me along with treating me.
2014 - 2017
How was your experience with Isaac Sasson at Shady Grove Fertility?
Make your appointment as soon as you can. I can not recommend him enough.
I loved working with Dr Sasson. He understood that it helped me emotionally to mentally understand the process and details so he really took the time to educate me along with treating me.
Since no test my husband and I took was definitive, we never had a specific issue to treat. That said, getting pregnant on our own still wasn’t working. Dr Sasson recommended starting with IUI, but only doing 1-3 tries because it wouldn’t increase our odds much over doing it on our own. When the first IUI didn’t work, we moved straight to IVF. My ovary stimulation was so successful (I ended up with 21 mature eggs) that my hormone levels weren’t good for a fresh transfer. I ended up having to wait longer for my frozen transfer, but we transferred one embryo (of 17 that survived to day 5 and froze successfully) and it took! I had a daughter from that one transfer. When we were for a second, I went back to Dr Sasson and made a plan to prepare for another embryo transfer. We transferred only one embryo again, and it stuck again. I’m now due with #2 next week! (I do not remember the names of the drugs or dosage I took)
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Debbie Dancer)
I always felt welcome and cared for at Shady Grove. Whether my primary nurse/coordinator was there for a particular appointment or not, I always felt like the nurse I saw knew my situation and what I needed. Plus, everyone was so friendly and sensitive there.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
I’ve always had a positive experience at Shady Grove. One inconvenient thing is that consultative appointments are midday, but at the same time, they do this to save early morning appointments for patients needing day to day testing, etc. That part was very helpful- when going through the egg retrieval part specifically, there are so many check ups, and it helped to stop on my way to work without being late for my normal day.
Shady Grove offers a “shared risk” program to pay one fee that covered I think up to 6 IVF cycles and unlimited embryo transfers. Then if it didn’t work or at any point I wanted to back out, I could and get my money back. I believe the fee was $26k. Then the frozen transfer for my second pregnancy was about $4,600.
My doctor explained clearly that given my specific situation/age/etc, the likelihood that I became pregnant with one embryo was about the same as if two embryos were transferred- only then I’d be pregnant with twins! I was confident in his recommendation to transfer one embryo at a time.
IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
Dr. Isaac Sasson is GREAT. Again, he always made sure I understand what was going on and what the next course of action was. Dr. Isaac Sasson ALWAYS calls me in follow-up, and checks to see how I am doing...because he took time with me. He explained EVERYTHING, and if I had ANY question, he answered it and explained it thoroughly...
IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
How was your experience with Isaac Sasson at Shady Grove Fertility?
One piece of advice I would give a prospective patient of Isaac Sasson is to write down ANY questions that you want answered prior to the office visit. I, like most, always forget what I want to ask.
I felt like a human, because he took time with me. He explained EVERYTHING, and if I had ANY question, he answered it and explained it thoroughly.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Abby)
The Nurse that is assigned to me is awesome, she is very friendly and easy going. The care coordinator and nursing staff is very welcoming and willing to answer ANY question, even if it has been asked 3-4-5 times before.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
The ONLY weakness I have discovered was the time frame on the "Shared Help Discount" that is offered. There should have been more communication. However, they are usually great with getting back to you in a timely matter. They are all open ears/open arms. Willing to answer ANY questions that you may have and willing to hold your hand through the whole process.
I am still going through the whole process, estimated cost, including ; IVF, Donor egg, Frozen eggs, Donor herself, and medication - about $ 30,000.
Chesterbrook
I can't recommend him enough. He takes time to explain every step of treatment and why he's making any recommendations. He's open to questions or suggestions and was able to honestly evaluate my condition (even as it changed). He was easy to reach when necessary-even promptly answering emails on the weekend. I felt he personally cared about our success and happiness.
How was your experience with Isaac Sasson at Shady Grove Fertility?
Dr Sasson, Lisa and the rest of the staff answered emails and phone calls promptly I came to know them as people, not just medical professionals. I never felt like they had anything but my best health and a successful pregnancy as their goal.
For our egg retrieval cycles we used a combination of injectables and growth hormone to provide a better egg quality. We did PGS testing to improve the odds of a successful transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Lisa Russell)
The nurses at SGF are wonderful. They are invested in the patient care, so much so, that I know they update each other on patient results even when someone is out of the office on vacation. I received medication updates and post-op check ins as expected. Lisa is very knowledgeable and is able to answer many of the questions that arose during the process. She helped make the process easier and less stressful.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
The clinic staff is very kind. They run promptly (a big plus when there are so many appointments and you're trying to get to work!).
Pre-IVF: $30/copay per visit, IUI $50-copay IVF shared risk: $26,000
Chesterbrook
We are still early in our treatment with Dr. Sasson, however, he has given us hope that we didn’t receive at our previous clinic. He’s very blunt, but I like that. He gets straight to the point and is prepared to tackle the battles with us! He has met with us a few times, always for at least an hour! We never feel rushed... His protocol for our upcoming IVF cycle is high medication stims in order to make me produce as many eggs as possible. Our previous clinic always shot for a few eggs.
How was your experience with Isaac Sasson at Shady Grove Fertility?
Listen to him and understand that he cares. He may be blunt with his details, but it’s better than sugarcoating!
Dr Sasson was so welcoming when we came to see him. He has given us an amazing new protocol and seems so optimistic that he can help us achieve our dream of becoming parents.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Chrissy )
Chrissy is so sweet. She’s attentative and answers all my questions even if I think they’re stupid.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
Shadygrove has not let me down yet. They’re attentive, organized and always seem to know me. I never feel like just a number there! They also have a wonderful shared risk program that makes me feel so confident in my desire to switch to them.
$27,500 for the shared risk program plus PGS testing
We are looking to transfer a single PGS tested embryo.
Chesterbrook
He [Dr. Isaac Sasson] would call me any time of day and talk for as long as needed. He knew everything about me, my goals, what I feared most in a treatment, and would explain how we were going to work together to make pregnancy possible... It’s hard to put in words what an exception physician he is. You can’t get anything better. He knows what he’s doing it and he does it well and with the upmost respect and care for you. When we finally got pregnant, HE kept thanking US “for trusting him”... but I literally can’t think of anyone I trust mo
How was your experience with Isaac Sasson at Shady Grove Fertility?
It’s hard to put in words what an exception physician he is. You can’t get anything better. He knows what he’s doing it and he does it well and with the upmost respect and care for you. When we finally got pregnant, HE kept thanking US “for trusting him”... but I literally can’t think of anyone I trust more
Don’t be afraid to open up with him. Tell him everything you are thinking because it will help him plan the best treatment plan for you
He would call me any time of day and talk for as long as needed. He knew everything about me, my goals, what I feared most in a treatment, and would explain how we were going to work together to make pregnancy possible
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Victoria Bennis)
Not all the nurses are excellent, but Victoria “Tori” is the best and I was lucky to have her looking out for me!
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
They are closing the Bala office which is a huge shame. Staff is coordinated, but they are trying to expand which has some drawbacks to the patients, such as having an US tech instead of physician.
Always single at shady grove. Their studies have shown if the transfer is goin to result in pregnancy, it will do so regardless of quantity of embryo. So if you transfer 2, and get pregnant, you will have multiples.
2013 - 2014
PCOS, Unexplained
He [Dr Sasson] is in a word - amazing. We had losses before him. This was our last chance and he understood the emotion. He was just as excited as we were when he saw our babies on u/s...He is very blunt - he doesn't sugar coat. But you are always his most important patient....I remember that after our loss done by one of his colleagues - he was very honest about why it failed and why a change in meds and protocol were necessary
2013 - 2014
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Isaac Sasson at Shady Grove Fertility?
He is in a word - amazing. We had losses before him. This was our last chance and he understood the emotion. He was just as excited as we were when he saw our babies on u/s
He is amazing. We were not the easiest case. He answered all of our questions candidly, with respect and understanding.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Morgan )
We are still friends with our Fertility nursing team. They were always available. They celebrated and cried with us.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
They are very welcoming but busy. Thankfully you are never treated like a number.
We were very lucky and had ours covered by insurance/employer
2013 - 2016
Dr. Sasson will always be in my heart. He has not only made my dreams of becoming a mommy true. But the way he treated me was even more welcoming. Made me trust every word he said. And felt very comfortable with every treatment I did... he was always up front with me and explained things the way I understood them...
2013 - 2016
Trust in him.
I love Dr. Sasson, he was always up front with me and explained things the way I understood them. Best Dr. Hands down.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Lisa )
Love the nursing staff at Shady Grove Chesterbrook.
Between my fresh and frozen I'd have to say almost 20k