7.2

Chesterbrook, PA 19087
610.981.6000

1 patient review filtered by:

2018 - 2022, Successful
He was excellent with explaining. He was very open and honest. I felt like he was blunt, which I do prefer. Dr. Sasson has wonderful bedside manner. He was always open to answering any questions I had...ESET is Dr. Sassons preferred approach for my situation...I felt like my first round was very overwhelming. Once I went for my 2nd and 3rd round, I felt more like a number and to be expected to know what I’m going through
Overall the first round of IVF was around 28k. All transfers after that were around 5k, not including medications. We did have a chemical and Dr. Sasson offered $1,000 off which was nice...sometimes the wait for a call back is a bit longer. But otherwise - [the SGF staff] has been great! They’re very attentive. They answer all questions I had and if they didn’t know the answer, they would get me to someone who did.
How was your experience with Isaac Sasson at Shady Grove Fertility Pennsylvania?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Isaac Sasson at Shady Grove Fertility Pennsylvania?
Ask. Questions. Lots and lots of questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Isaac Sasson at Shady Grove Fertility Pennsylvania?
I felt like my first round was very overwhelming. Once I went for my 2nd and 3rd round, I felt more like a number and to be expected to know what I’m going through. (More so from the nurses vs the dr)
Describe the protocols Isaac Sasson used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility Pennsylvania and their degree of success.
Everyone is so very different. Each protocol is going to vary. I personally had to use oral medication and 2 different injections.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility Pennsylvania. (Assigned nurse: Abbie )
Understanding I’m not the only patient in the practice - the call back times are a little longer than expected. Otherwise, over all my nurse is great!
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Pennsylvania.
Again, sometimes the wait for a call back is a bit longer. But otherwise - everyone has been great! They’re very attentive. They answer all questions I had and if they didn’t know the answer, they would get me to someone who did.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Isaac Sasson at Shady Grove Fertility Pennsylvania.
Expensive. Overall the first round of IVF was around 28k. All transfers after that were around 5k, not including medications. We did have a chemical and Dr. Sasson offered $1,000 off which was nice.
Describe Isaac Sasson's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Shady Grove Fertility Pennsylvania.
ESET is Dr. Sassons preferred approach for my situation.
Isaac Sasson