Medical SchoolMedical Academy
920 West Street
Peru, IL 61354
973 Featherstone Road
Rockford, IL 61107
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jacek Graczykowski to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Health and Fertility Center to a friend?
2004 - 2011
PCOS, Other
I was a single woman doing this and he [Dr. Jacek Graczykowski] wanted to make sure I was going to be able to handle the ups and downs as well as the physical issues. I appreciated that he didn't just seem to be in it for the money...He was very caring, took my feelings into account and his staff did the same. He was very honest about the issues I would have....He was very caring and explain all the pro's and con's and the steps we would take. After I did miscarry and was deciding whether to try again, he was very compassionate and helped me work through whether to pursue another cycle or not.
2004 - 2011
PCOS, Other
How was your experience with Jacek Graczykowski at Reproductive Health and Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jacek Graczykowski at Reproductive Health and Fertility Center?
I was a single woman doing this and he wanted to make sure I was going to be able to handle the ups and downs as well as the physical issues. I appreciated that he didn't just seem to be in it for the money.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jacek Graczykowski at Reproductive Health and Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Jacek Graczykowski used in your cycles at Reproductive Health and Fertility Center and their degree of success.
We started out with Clomid then Follistem and IUI, he continued increasing that each try for a year. Then we moved onto IVF. I wound up at the maximum Follistem since I was not producing many eggs. I went through 3 cycle before I became pregnant but miscarried early. We discussed the likelihood of a fourth cycle and I opted to try and it was successful.
It has been awhile, but they were very comforting and helpful.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Health and Fertility Center.
I think they care and are open to anyone who is looking for help. I had been turned down by another practice because I was not married. I had an issue with one doctor that saw me when I miscarried as Dr. G was out and he was not very compassionate but he has retired. I had some issue with having to be stuck multiple times when they were trying to get IV's during the procedures which was uncomfortable.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jacek Graczykowski at Reproductive Health and Fertility Center.
Each cycle had a cost which they did go over with me. I don't remember the details. My medications were handled separately.
Describe Jacek Graczykowski's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Health and Fertility Center.
He was Ok with multiple transfers but only transferred really viable embryo's. He did require that you sign something that you would be willing to reduce if multiple embryo's took and there was a danger in continuing.
Anovulation, Male Factor
He [Dr. Jacek Graczykowski] made sure we understood what he was talking about and what was involved in our plan. He was very straight with us...he thoroughly explained the risks for multiples...He was right to the point and didn’t draw out the fertility process...Dr felt strongly about only transferring 1 embryo but was willing to transfer 2 if we felt strongly about it. He clearly told us the risk for multiples.
Anovulation, Male Factor
He made sure we clearly understood the risks with the injections including overstimulation, he thoroughly explained the risks for multiples. He very clearly sat down with us and explained everything to us. He was very straight with us on what we needed to do.
He was right to the point and we got pregnant within 1 year of seeing Dr! He was right to the point and didn’t draw out the fertility process.
He made sure we understood what he was talking about and what was involved in our plan. He was very straight with us.
My husbands sperm was very poor that we had to go straight to IVF. We were successful after 1 round of IVF. We now have 1 year old twins from that 1 round!
Nursing staff was always great, caring, and knowledgeable about their practice. Always was welcome and taken care of. I would call and it would feel like I was talking to a friend.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Health and Fertility Center.
Overall we had a great experience with the entire staff. They communicate well and are very helpful and informative. They helped us get our medications through specialty pharmacies and took care of problems we had with them.
Our insurance covered quite a bit. We had $30 copay for each visit. The sperm and embryo storage was not covered and that was expesive.
Peoria
Endometriosis, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
He's [Dr. Graczykowski] is awesome explains everything but is always busy...He's cuts to the chase and may seem rushed.
Endometriosis, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
He's awesome explains everything but is always busy
He's cuts to the chase and may seem rushed
Love the staff and hope it works this time. Hate that is all on there cycle though.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Health and Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Dena )
She's very nice, asks how I am
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Health and Fertility Center?