James Chuong

Cooper Institute for Advanced Reproductive Medicine

Nurse available by emailNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolNational Taiwan U.
ResidencyMayo Clinic
Houston
7500 Beechnut Street
Houston, TX 77074
(713)-771-9771
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend James Chuong to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Cooper Institute for Advanced Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.5
Dr. Chuong & staff made me feel very comfortable in a not great situation. The worked with me and showed compassion and care. They gave there opinions but ultimately let my husband and I make the decisions...Dr. James Chuong is a great doctor and know what he is doing. He made me feel comfortable and well aware of the process and procedure he was doing. He doesn't beat around the bush and he takes his job very serious...Ask questions, he will answer any question you have. I asked him so many and he never had a problem with answering them.
How was your experience with James Chuong at Cooper Institute for Advanced Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of James Chuong at Cooper Institute for Advanced Reproductive Medicine?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with James Chuong at Cooper Institute for Advanced Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the protocols James Chuong used in your cycles at Cooper Institute for Advanced Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I took Birth control pills, then started Lupron injections. Went in for multiple ultrasounds and bloodwork. I then took Menopur & Bravelle as my stimulation drugs. I then had my trigger shot before my retrieval. After Transfer I took progesterone in oil & progesterone suppositories.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Cooper Institute for Advanced Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Antionette C.)
She was amazing! She always kept in touch with, contacted me numerous times to check on me. Answered so many of my questions and concerns. If I was nervous, scared, emotional, upset she always had the right words to make me feel better. She really became a friend to us.
Describe your experience with Cooper Institute for Advanced Reproductive Medicine.
Strengths - They know what they are doing, they are very compassionate, they answer all your questions and concerns, they are gentle and nice, the are understanding, amazing prices for services, they do every procedure in office in there lab Weaknesses - Sometimes a little slow on getting back to you
Describe the costs associated with your care under James Chuong at Cooper Institute for Advanced Reproductive Medicine.
I would estimate around $13,000.00