6.9

UCLA

James Heiner works at

10150 Petunia Way
Sandy, UT 84092

He [Dr. James Heiner] seems as if he has lost his compassion for his patients. When I called in to get our very first consultation I simply asked for the soonest apt. Dr Heiner had the soonest and most availability compared to the other doctors. I did ask the receptionist why, and she simply said he is very blunt and tells it how it is...He is very smart but not good at explaining things in terms that the everyday patient can understand. Ask lots of questions and ask him to “dumb down” some of the stuff he is explaining to you until you fully understand things.
Jane [nurse at Reproductive Care Center] was really great and always was very compassionate and willing to take time to answer our questions on the phone...another nurse...was not great. From forgetting to request a certain blood draw so I had to drive back in to get it done & a few other issues. I’m chalking it up to maybe her being new?...I received a quote from them and the cost of a single fresh IVF cycle was just around $10,500. This DID NOT include the medication, anesthesia, or testing/apts before you start IVF. A frozen transfer (not including meds) was quoted to me at $3,500. Now if you need or want any extra add ons like ICIS or Genetic Testing or “Sticky Glue” you pay more. Sperm Analysis cost $175 and they do this through an outside lab and do not allow you to run it through insurance (ours doesn’t cover anything anyways)
How was your experience with James Heiner at Reproductive Care Center?
He seems as if he has lost his compassion for his patients. When I called in to get our very first consultation I simply asked for the soonest apt. Dr Heiner had the soonest and most availability compared to the other doctors. I did ask the receptionist why, and she simply said he is very blunt and tells it how it is. Which I think is great, but to a certain extent. There also needs to be some compassion thrown in there for these couples who are struggling emotionally on their infertility journey.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of James Heiner at Reproductive Care Center?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with James Heiner at Reproductive Care Center?
Dr Heiner is very knowledgeable and has been doing for 20+ years. But, because of this, I feel like he has lost how to make any sort of patient Dr connection. He also seemed to want to rush through the apt and missed a few things in my husband’s file. At another apt he answered a personal phone call while we were sitting in his office going over our next steps. They more we saw him the more he grew on me, but I still feel like he’s not super approachable.
Describe the protocols James Heiner used in your cycles at Reproductive Care Center and their degree of success.
We decided to consult with another doctor before we started IVF with Dr Heiner. As of now we are still just using clomid until we make out final doctor decision
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Care Center. (Assigned nurse: Jane)
Jane was really great and always was very compassionate and willing to take time to answer our questions on the phone. He has another nurse (I don’t know her name) that was not great. From forgetting to request a certain blood draw so I had to drive back in to get it done & a few other issues. I’m chalking it up to maybe her being new?
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
They are the cheapest in Utah and also price match. Front desk ladies are super kind and helpful. Heiner’s billing dept was also very helpful in explaining & breaking down the costs. I will say this clinic is ok, but not great. if I was still there I would have switched to a different doctor.
Describe the costs associated with your care under James Heiner at Reproductive Care Center.
Sandy

We felt like he [Dr. James Heiner] did not want to work with us...we did not feel like he tried to connect with us or make us feel like he wanted to help...“it is what it is” attitude...made us feel like it would be a waste of time to try other possible options or tests and just to go straight to ivf...felt rushed and my questions felt ran through as if just going through the motions...pretty negative about the outcomes of our situation
The clinic [Reproductive Care Center] seems very outdated. Unorganized with scheduling and insurance. And long wait times...they seemed distracted or really into conversations with other staff members...We felt like he [Dr. James Heiner] did not want to work with us...was pretty negative about the outcomes of our situation...No compassion and he seemed to want to rush.
How was your experience with James Heiner at Reproductive Care Center?
He was a nice doctor. However we did not feel like he tried to connect with us or make us feel like he wanted to help. It was more factual and “it is what it is” attitude. My questions were not quite address to where I felt like I understood and made us feel like it would be a waste of time to try other possible options or tests and just to go straight to ivf. It was very insensitive and we were just another number.
Would not recommend especially if you have already faced infertility factors. No compassion and he seemed to want to rush.
Consultation was very straight to the point without regard to our feelings. Consultation felt rushed and my questions felt ran through as if just going through the motions. We felt like he did not want to work with us to feel like we understood and look at possible options and was pretty negative about the outcomes of our situation
All we did was a genetic testing
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Care Center.
To be honest I didn’t really see nursing staff except behind the reception desk.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
The clinic seems very outdated. Unorganized with scheduling and insurance. And long wait times. I’m there didn’t seem to be very many people at the clinic working but when I saw people they seemed distracted or really into conversations with other staff members
Can’t remember
Describe James Heiner's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Care Center.
The doctor gave a strong NO to multiple embryo transfers.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Care Center.
My husband had genetic testing order through this clinic. He was referred to two different spots to complete this and scheduling was 2 weeks to a month out. When results were complete we were not made aware Of the result in a timely matter and I had to find them myself. When we did receive the results finally, they were not explained to us at all and basically had to google search any info I wanted. Also when we started going to a new clinic they did not send the results as well and we had to ask 3 times to remind them.
Sandy

The first time was our initial meeting and I had to be very assertive about the treatment I wanted. The second tim I saw him [Dr. James Heiner] was for a baseline scan of my folicals and ovaries. He said that I may have multicystic ovaries but did not go into detail or seem concerned. We have not followed up on the topic since the drugs I am taking are helping to mature a couple of folicals each cycle
The clinic [RRC-Sandy] is organized and we'll ran. The front desk staff is friendly and is great at answering questions and helping with appointments. The clinic nurses are amazing and sweet no matter who I have worked with... I have done two cycles and they have been the same treatment. Baseline ultrasound CD 2. Femara CD 3-7. Gonal f 113ml CD 7,9 and 11. Ultrasound CD 12. If folicals are mature trigger shot CD 12. IUI CD 14. The first cycle I had 3 mature folicals, sperm sample looked great, no pregnancy. The cycle I had 2 mature folicals, sperm sample looks great but still waiting to take a pregnancy test
How was your experience with James Heiner at Reproductive Care Center?
I have only seen him twice. The first time was our initial meeting and I had to be very assertive about the treatment I wanted. The second tim I saw him was for a baseline scan of my folicals and ovaries. He said that I may have multicystic ovaries but did not go into detail or seem concerned. We have not followed up on the topic since the drugs I am taking are helping to mature a couple of folicals each cycle
Know what you want and don't be afraid to speak your mind. They might suggest a treatment plan that is less aggressive than you would like so don't hold back if you feel like you want more
Dr heiner is nice and has a lot of experience but he did not familiarize himself with our history prior to meeting with us. He also made us feel like any treatment or tests we had done prior to coming to the clinic could have been incorrect and wanted to start us on a natural IUI cycle. I had already been on clomid for 4 months and had done 1 IUI with my obgyn so I did not feel like starting over was the best option.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Care Center. (Assigned nurse: Rachel)
Rachel is great. She answered all my questions, showed me how to do my injections at home and had real interest and compassion for my treatment. She was sweet and a great communicator
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
The clinic is organized and we'll ran. The front desk staff is friendly and is great at answering questions and helping with appointments. The clinic nurses are amazing and sweet no matter who I have worked with
On their site they list the prices for their treatment. They said the cost of a single round of IUI with scans would be 1800 not including your medication. The gonal F and trigger shot costs 300 for each round

2015 - 2018, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Heiner] is very knowledgeable and has been in the industry a long time. He explained things but always in a rushed manner. I often felt like my appointments were a rush through the assembly line. After my ectopic pregnancy I came back for a consult to start again. Dr. Heiner was tactless in his appraisal of me. I sat outside his open office door while his nurse reminded him who I was. He proceeded to talk about my BMI and said how very fat I was.
Overall, the clinic [Reproductive Care Center] and clinic staff were pleasant to work with. Saturday appointments can be confusing. They don't always have someone at the front desk and instead you have to sign in on a kiosk. The kiosk hardly ever worked properly so you could be sitting for 15 - 20 minutes before they would realize you're there.... The nurses were wonderful in comparison to the poor experience with the Doctor. They always got back to me the same day if I had questions.
How was your experience with James Heiner at Reproductive Care Center?
He is very knowledgeable and has been in the industry a long time. He explained things but always in a rushed manner. I often felt like my appointments were a rush through the assembly line. After my ectopic pregnancy I came back for a consult to start again. Dr. Heiner was tactless in his appraisal of me. I sat outside his open office door while his nurse reminded him who I was. He proceeded to talk about my BMI and said how very fat I was.
He's knowledgeable and gets results. But at the expense of humanity and compassion.
Appointments always felt very rushed. He made very little eye contact with my spouse and myself. When we had our first pregnancy that resulted in an ectopic miscarriage he was emotionless, a quick, "sorry, that happens" and that was it.
I don't ovulate or have regular cycles. Dr. Heiner had me take progesterone to begin cycles and from there a combination of Femara and steroids to get me to ovulate and grow some large eggs. That dose was raised once or twice learned quickly that my body was not responding to the Femara or Clomid medication. From there we went to injectible medications: FSH trigger shots and gondotrophins. We had success with this combination, I finally ovulated and grew some large eggs for the IUI procedures. He also discovered the thyroid medication i was taking was not quite what it should be and boosted that medication to a higher dose, making me feel a lot better as far as energy, etc.
The nurses were wonderful in comparison to the poor experience with the Doctor. They always got back to me the same day if I had questions. They were sympathetic and compassionate. They often went over things with me after I met with the doctor because he went over things so quickly.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
Overall, the clinic and clinic staff were pleasant to work with. Saturday appointments can be confusing. They don't always have someone at the front desk and instead you have to sign in on a kiosk. The kiosk hardly ever worked properly so you could be sitting for 15 - 20 minutes before they would realize you're there.
We had pretty good insurance at the time. One IUI cycle with injectible medications was around $900. The ultrasounds with our insurance were $300 each time. That got expensive, quickly.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Care Center.
I transferred to a new gynecologist and a new reproductive endocrinologist clinic this year. RCC failed to fax my records to the new clinics I requested months before my initial appointments with these two clinics.

2013 - 2017, Unsuccessful
Rather than dealing with MFI and trying to better the situation I felt like his [Dr. James Heiner] answer for everything is to jump straight to IVF/ICSI. I also have yet to get any guidance concerning my PCOS and what I can do for that. My biggest issue is the lack of compassion and sympathy. This has been a very tough 4.5 years TTC, and having an RE that is so clinical vs sympathetic makes the constant bad news much more devastating.
The clinic [RRC in Sandy] is fine, everything runs smoothly I've never had any issues with any of my appointments. The staff is great, the only issue I've had is not choosing the right RE for me...I love his nursing staff. They give you the emotional hug that is lacking with Dr. Heiner and listen quite a bit more...They had messed up on a couple of my blood draws and what they were testing for. Also a few mess ups with my bills.
How was your experience with James Heiner at Reproductive Care Center?
Rather than dealing with MFI and trying to better the situation I felt like his answer for everything is to jump straight to IVF/ICSI. I also have yet to get any guidance concerning my PCOS and what I can do for that. My biggest issue is the lack of compassion and sympathy. This has been a very tough 4.5 years TTC, and having an RE that is so clinical vs sympathetic makes the constant bad news much more devastating.
If he doesn't feel right for you, move on! Not every RE is created equal. Infertility is an emotional roller coaster and having an RE that fits your needs and knows how to approach your specific issues is invaluable.
Dr. Heiner was very blunt and quick to say we had absolutely no option but IVF/ICSI. From the start, I've felt like he's in it more for the money than to help fix anything. I appreciate honesty but considering how emotionally taxing this process is I would like an RE that is sympathetic and not quite so clinical.
His recommended strategy was to go straight to IVF/ICSI. My husband and I felt that was drastic and wanted more answers. We ended up seeing Dr. Hotaling for my husbands MFI and he has been great! We decided to try an IUI after my husbands treatments have made his numbers better. For that, Dr. Heiner gave me femara and an Ovidrel shot. The IUI was a bust and he continues to tell us IVF/ICSI is our only option when we hear differently from the Urologist office.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
The clinic is fine, everything runs smoothly I've never had any issues with any of my appointments. The staff is great, the only issue I've had is not choosing the right RE for me.
My insurance does not cover anything so it's all out of pocket. They have given some discounts on procedures and shots which is nice.
I haven't been educated on this yet.
Sandy

While I was able to “schedule” certain things with him [Dr. James Heiner], I was never given a plan on what to do. It was a lot of “maybe” and also gave contradictory information to every other doctor I had seen and have seen since. He also forgot my name several times, and wasn’t able to diagnose a cyst on my ovary- when his nurse could. On the positive end, he was fairly kind and explained the basic things simply. I never felt uncomfortable in his presence.
We spent over $2000 for lab work once, two ultrasounds, and two consults - with high insurance coverage [at Reproductive Care Center]. Our HSG I had done was $500 but was outsourced to another clinic because they didn’t do it at their office. Our bill wasn’t given to us until after all of our appointments (after requesting it) so that was a huge lump sum at once for us. Luckily, we were able to do a 3 month payment plan.
How was your experience with James Heiner at Reproductive Care Center?
He was recommended to me by my OBGYN. While I was able to “schedule” certain things with him, I was never given a plan on what to do. It was a lot of “maybe” and also gave contradictory information to every other doctor I had seen and have seen since. He also forgot my name several times, and wasn’t able to diagnose a cyst on my ovary- when his nurse could. On the positive end, he was fairly kind and explained the basic things simply. I never felt uncomfortable in his presence.
You must be forward. Keep track of things yourself! And don’t be afraid to ask a lot of questions!
He forgot my name several times at appointments, so I just felt like a quick look over the notes before seeing me type patient. I was rushed through a lot of things and just handed statistics & not given options. However, he did at least look at me which was great compared to my first doctor.
Blood tests to track ovulation, HSG- came back normal Suggestion of IVF after normal HSG and ovulation. Suspected ebdormetriosis but said IUI or laparoscopy wouldn’t help- my doctor now is taking me through those first.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Care Center.
I only had interaction with one during an ultrasound. She was so much more helpful than my actual doctor. She was kind and didn’t make me feel silly. The lab lady was also very kind.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
Strengths: nice- they didn’t get angry or frustrated. Able to schedule appointments Weaknesses: I was mis-scheduled once- they thought I was going in for a different procedure than I was- glad I caught it ;) have failed to forward info to new doc without asking multiple times. Still have not
We spent over $2000 for lab work once, two ultrasounds, and two consults - with high insurance coverage. Our HSG I had done was $500 but was outsourced to another clinic because they didn’t do it at their office. Our bill wasn’t given to us until after all of our appointments (after requesting it) so that was a huge lump sum at once for us. Luckily, we were able to do a 3 month payment plan.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Care Center.
I listed most in previous- the wrong thing scheduled which they apologized for, name forgotten, paperwork not forwarded or found-
Sandy

After talking with Dr. Heiner I had a hard time feeling confident that he really knew and understood our infertility issues. I would always have to repeat myself and our diagnosis to him. We had lots of phone appointments because we were out of state. He would mumble over the phone, and would speak as though we knew all the terminology. I finally asked him to PLEASE have his assistant send an email with all the details regarding our course of treatment because I could not follow what he was saying.
This is difficult to answer as I was living in Idaho while receiving treatment. I'm hoping my experience is not typical for others. Dr. Blauers team was great while Dr. Heiners was a nightmare. I cannot speak for the clinic as a whole...I was scheduled to go through IVF in February of 2016 in their new Idaho Falls IVF Center. They called less than a week before and said that the building would not be open in time. This happened 3 times. The building ended up opening in June. They shouldn't have told me that they would open until they knew for sure - or until the building was already open.
How was your experience with James Heiner at Reproductive Care Center?
Don't expect answers - he will only give you the bare minimum regarding your treatment unless you ask for more details.
I would never hear from the Dr or staff regarding any of my concerns, questions, or test results unless I called them. I would have to call several times and it sometimes took weeks for them to call or email me back.
IVF low-dose stimulation. Started Femara 5 mg for 5 days. Gonal-F 450 units and Low dose HCG 50 units day 3 and day 5. Monitored after that and continued with Gonal-F for a few more days. Can't remember exactly. Only produced 3 eggs. 1 egg was viable for IVF. That 1 egg was fertilized using ICSI. Fortunately that 1 egg was good quality and became a good quality embryo. Day 3 embryo transfer - resulted in a positive pregnancy test. Baby girl was born February 27, 2017. Dr Heiner was the primary Dr however Dr Blauer (also from RCC) was the Dr who performed all ultrasounds, egg retrieval, and egg transfer.
My care coordinator was not a good communicator and did not make an effort to reach out to me with information unless I contacted her. I felt like I was always forgotten. I much preferred Dr. Blauer's care coordinator Jeanette - who ended up helping me during our IVF treatment and giving me her personal cell number so that I could ask her any questions any time!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
$17,000+ for a multi cycle contract. 3 cycles.

2015 - 2017, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Heiner] has been in the industry for a very long time and is very knowledgable, however because he's been doing this so long he can sometimes come across as having a "been there, seen that" personality. You feel like another person he's putting through the same process. He does do a good job at explaining things in non-medical terms so you understand what is going on.... I felt like he just was hustling me to the next step instead of asking what I wanted to do.
The clinic [Reproductive Care Center] was great. It was nice to get blood work done at any of their locations since my doctor was 40 minutes from home and their second location where I got blood work done was 5 minutes away from home.... Rachel was always checking in to see if I needed anything. She was compassionate about my situation and feelings.... I know each doctors has steps they would like to take during the process, but I felt like he just was hustling me to the next step instead of asking what I wanted to do.
How was your experience with James Heiner at Reproductive Care Center?
He has been in the industry for a very long time and is very knowledgable, however because he's been doing this so long he can sometimes come across as having a "been there, seen that" personality. You feel like another person he's putting through the same process. He does do a good job at explaining things in non-medical terms so you understand what is going on.
He is great, just let him know what pace you want to go at. Make sure you speak your opinions, thoughts and questions.
I don't remember. It all just felt like the same process as everyone else.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
The clinic was great. It was nice to get blood work done at any of their locations since my doctor was 40 minutes from home and their second location where I got blood work done was 5 minutes away from home.
I cannot remember.
2016, Unknown Success
Dr. Heiner was nice but did not remember me from apt to apt nor my information. I found out I was having difficulty by chance by a test we asked for rather then a test he suggested or felt like was important...Did not remember details of case and gave contradictory info...I feel like the office [at Reproductive Care Center] is disorganized. I had dropped off several test results at the front desk per dr request which never made it to him...I had blood work done and they said they would call with the results in Friday. The did not. I called and left s voicemail the next week and did not get a call back. I called the next week and left a voicemail and then got called back with the results.
How was your experience with James Heiner at Reproductive Care Center?
Did not remember details of case and gave contradictory info
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
I feel like the office is disorganized. I had dropped off several test results at the front desk per dr request which never made it to him...I had blood work done and they said they would call with the results in Friday. The did not. I called and left s voicemail the next week and did not get a call back. I called the next week and left a voicemail and then got called back with the results.
2010 - 2011, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. James Heiner] seems to know what he was doing. I wish he would have changed our treatment when the previous ivf's didn't work. I like that he is very honest and blunt, some may have an issue with how blunt he is but my husband and I really appreciate the truth and honesty...The clinic was very busy and sometimes we had to call to get more info instead of them calling us...Infertility is expensive I wish they made it less about money and more about helping you achieve pregnancy
The clinic was very busy and sometimes we had to call to get more info instead of them calling us...Infertility is expensive I wish they made it less about money and more about helping you achieve pregnancy...He [Dr. James Heiner] seems to know what he was doing. I wish he would have changed our treatment when the previous ivf's didn't work. I like that he is very honest and blunt, some may have an issue with how blunt he is but my husband and I really appreciate the truth and honesty...
How was your experience with James Heiner at Reproductive Care Center?
He seems to know what he was doing. I wish he would have changed our treatment when the previous ivf's didn't work. I like that he is very honest and blunt, some may have an issue with how blunt he is but my husband and I really appreciate the truth and honesty.
Ask questions
I don't remember
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Care Center.
They would sometimes forget to call us about certain things
Sandy

Although most treatments under Dr. Heiner's care was with our nursing team, a big thing was we never had cancelled cycles under his care...[He] stepped in mid treatment for us, we had already our Femara plan in place. After an anovulatory month, he increased Femara. Then he also oversaw the next cycle that we added injections and gave us dosage/instructions for that.
The [Reproductive Care Center] nursing team is amazing. We have run into a few snags with billing not checking our insurance and have had trouble getting 2 IUI's covered, resulting in paying out of pocket. The front desk staff is amazing and always so willing to help get us in/answer questions they can... An IUI resulted out of pocket about $510
How was your experience with James Heiner at Reproductive Care Center?
Although most treatments under Dr. Heiner's care was with our nursing team, a big thing was we never had cancelled cycles under his care. Since there has been a new Dr. stepping in now at our clinic, we have had 2 or 3 cancelled cycles and spent a month on birth control...
Communicates well with nursing team to continue to provide your care and continue cycles. This was huge to us as obviously this is the reason we were there!
After our first doctor left the clinic, we started to notice prescriptions called in under Dr. Heiner's name. This was really our introduction to having a new doctor, obviously we weren't thrilled as we loved the doctor we originally had a consult and started treatments with
As Dr Heiner stepped in mid treatment for us, we had already our Femara plan in place. After an anovulatory month, he increased Femara. Then he also oversaw the next cycle that we added injections and gave us dosage/instructions for that. Which ended up in a successful cycle, later resulting in a MC
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Care Center.
We love the nursing staff at RCC. Very understanding and supportive. They root us on after every appointment, whether it be due to an upcoming IUI or timed intercourse, they give the upmost hope to everything we are faced with even after a cancelled cycle or our MC
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
The nursing team is amazing. We have run into a few snags with billing not checking our insurance and have had trouble getting 2 IUI's covered, resulting in paying out of pocket. The front desk staff is amazing and always so willing to help get us in/answer questions they can.
I am not sure exam or scan wise. An IUI resulted out of pocket about $510 if I remember correctly
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Care Center.
During our December cycle, it took a LOT to get our prescriptions called into insurance to be able to get them covered/shipped before the new year. After about 3-4 days I was able to get my order placed correctly with our insurance and covered before deductibles started over again
Clearfield

Donor Eggs With Other Docs
He [Dr. Heiner] often forgets your treatment plan, their office will quote you one price and then an different price, hard to get a hold of...He is forgetful, I feel like it is two steps forward, one step back, had to pay for an extra surgery since he couldn't get the saline sonogram to work, He is a nice guy, but I don't feel like I am getting the best care or that they care about my husband and I.
[Reproductive Care Center nurse] is pretty good, but get her direct line phone number...We were led to believe we qualified for the guaranteed program, but when we went to pay we were hit with thousands of dollars of added fees no one told use about. Then we decided to pay for so many cycles. Again when we went to pay we were hit by additional fees. Then, when we finalized paperwork, the billing office had figured it out incorrectly and had to redo paperwork numerous times.
How was your experience with James Heiner at Reproductive Care Center?
Try someone else in this clinic or try a different clinic.
He often forgets your treatment plan, their office will quote you one price and then an different price, hard to get a hold of.
Jane is pretty good, but get her direct line phone number.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
The financial/billing person I am working with is disorganized. I often feel like I am the first patient they have ever treated and the are still figuring things out. You work with the donor coordinator, billing and nursing, but sometimes I wonder if they communicate at all with each other.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Care Center.
I have really had to stay on top of things and call often or if I don't hear from them and should have. Have to be proactive. I feel like I call a lot and they often say "didn't so and so tell you?"

2020, Unsuccessful
[he] was very kind and took the time to look over all of my history...the main thing i did not like was that dr heiner seemed to downplay what i was feeling and going through. i explained the 3 miscarriages i have had and he was like but technically only 2 losses because one was chemical, seemed a little insensitive to me...
i was very impressed with the [Reproductive Care Center] nursing staff and how well informed they were. they were always happy to answer any questions or concerns that i had...the clinic was neat and tidy and well kept weaknesses- the front desk staff was not very warm or welcoming like i had hoped. seemed to treat you like a bother...
How was your experience with James Heiner at Reproductive Care Center?
be firm in what you want and expect. have lots of questions ready
dr heiner was very kind and took the time to look over all of my history
letrozole days 3-7 at home OPK days 10-20, pregnancy test day 28
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Care Center.
i was very impressed with the nursing staff and how well informed they were. they were always happy to answer any questions or concerns that i had
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
strengths- the nursing staff and MA's were very friendly and always happy to help, the clinic was neat and tidy and well kept weaknesses- the front desk staff was not very warm or welcoming like i had hoped. seemed to treat you like a bother
with dr heiner i only did letrozole so the only cost there was the cost of medicine. $10-20 per prescription. cost of the consultation was about $250
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Care Center.
there was one time that i was waiting on my hcg results and was told i would get a call within a few hours and didnt get the call until 5 days later