Nurse available by email
FellowshipDuke
123 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, SC 28803
(828)-210-8284
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend James Holman to a friend?

9.8

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group to a friend?
the initial visit was kind of cold. I imagine that he [Dr. Holman] sees a lot of people and makes assessments. Once I was an actual patient (paid my $$$$) the attitude changed and he was very warm and guided me completely. ... He suggested a single embryo transfer, but I wanted to embryo's. He agreed that this would be fine. Ended up with one healthy baby. ... Don't be discouraged if at first he seems distant.
How was your experience with James Holman at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group?
It was about 2 years ago, but the initial visit was kind of cold. I imagine that he sees a lot of people and makes assessments. Once I was an actual patient (paid my $$$$) the attitude changed and he was very warm and guided me completely.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of James Holman at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group?
Don't be discouraged if at first he seems distant.
Describe the protocols James Holman used in your cycles at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group and their degree of success.
We did IVF, he didn't see any reason that it wouldn't work. Results were a (current) 21 month old son.
The one nurse that I saw every time was absolutely the reason I love the clinic.
Describe your experience with Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group.
I liked being able to quickly get in and out at any time for blood work, at times that worked for me; which was usually first thing in the morning, or during my lunch hour. Nurses remembered me and were always compassionate, especially when I had a blood clot.
Describe the costs associated with your care under James Holman at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group.
Don't recall, just provided a quote and I paid it in full.
Describe James Holman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group.
What specific things went wrong at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group?
Asheville

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with James Holman at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group.

2012 - 2015
Dr. Holman is knowledgeable and kind. Dr. Holman offers options, but does not push too hard for any of them. Dr. Holman let's you decide which option is best for your family. He gives information and options in a kind and caring manner. He never rushes your appointments. ... He explains options clearly, but not in a leading or demeaning way. ... I took Clomid, but it did not work. Dr. Holman changed me to Letrozol.
2012 - 2015
Dr. Holman is great to work with. Dr. Holman is knowledgeable and kind. Dr. Holman offers options, but does not push too hard for any of them. Dr. Holman let's you decide which option is best for your family. He gives information and options in a kind and caring manner. He never rushes your appointments.
Dr. Holman is very experienced. You should trust his advice.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with James Holman at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group?
Dr. Holman is warm and kind. He explains options clearly, but not in a leading or demeaning way.
I took Clomid, but it did not work. Dr. Holman changed me to Letrozol. The Letrozol worked and we used a trigger shot with each cycle. None of those worked alone. We then added IUI for one round which was unsuccessfull. We finally added Follistim shots before IUI. That worked on the 3 round of IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer)
Jennifer is so great. She explained everything carefully and took lots of time to do so. She was very compassionate when the treatments were unsuccessful.
Describe your experience with Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group.
The office is clean and the office is modern. I think they moved since I was a patient. The office was easy to locate. There was parking right out front of the office. I do not have comments about the new location as I never visited it.
Our insurance did not cover any of our treatments. I think we paid $80 per visit and more for IUI.
Asheville
We had plenty of kind, face to face, contact [with Dr. James Holman]. I was completely convinced in Dr. Hoilman's approach...When we entered treatment with him we were feeling light in spite of so much we had gone through...Most treatments were administered by nurses, and that was fine. I always felt like were were in good hands...He will listen to you and explain whatever you need...We used Clomid and IUI...I always felt like we were moving forward
The Dr. I saw was kind and fully explained things to us that other doctors had. When we entered treatment with him we were feeling light in spite of so much we had gone through. He had helped my close friend have her 3 so I felt very excited. Most treatments were administered by nurses, and that was fine. I always felt like were were in good hands.
Just talk to him. He will listen to you and explain whatever you need.
We had plenty of kind, face to face, contact. I was completely convinced in Dr. Hoilman's approach.
We used Clomid and IUI
Very kind and caring. They were always eager to answer questions.
Describe your experience with Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group.
This clinic is worth the time and money. Please consider going here if you are considering Fertility Treatments. The whole process is so extremely personal and emotional I can barely remember a thing about it all. One of the things I do remember is relief being there in contrast to the other treatment facilities we sought. I always felt like we were moving forward there.
It was less than $700
What specific things went wrong at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group?
Asheville

He [Dr. James Holman] was warm and encouraging...Worth seeing. Knowledgeable and kind. I felt like I could ask questions and was reassured that he would adjust treatment if we needed to. We went multiple times to have imaging to make sure the eggs were growing and he was calm and made sure we felt comfortable with his course of treatment. He kept us informed... I can't put a dollar amount on him. He was worth everything!
Trust the process
He was warm and encouraging
Describe your experience with Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group.
There are no weaknesses. They know you by name when you walk in, they are used to seeing you time and time again. They have supported us after the birth and have contests and a great Facebook page where they support families. I cannot imagine going elsewhere.
It was very expensive, but I have a child from it. I can't put a dollar amount on him. He was worth everything!