Available by cell phone
FellowshipStanford U
1370 116th Ave NE Suite 100
Bellevue, WA 98004
877.567.4994
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jamie Massie to a friend?
9.7

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend ORM Fertility to a friend?
Dr. Massie always made sure I understood the approach and so I never had any concerns...so very supportive and coached me and my husband through the next phase. The next transfer was a FET and that didn't work she called and and talk to me over the phone for 30 minutes just to make sure I was ok. She cares so much and I trust her with every step of this hard journey. She gives me hope that I will get pregnant again... I actually didn't have all my medication because my pharmacy was closed and she made sure to call in my meds to another pharmacist while she was off of work to make sure I had everything I needed.
Shanita [nurse at ORM Fertility] was very helpful and always answered my questions when I had them...The costs were about $18k without genetic testing and medication...The clinic was very clean and organized. Everyone knows you by name and is so very friendly. I have nothing but good things to say about the clinic. Everything is very convenient the office hours work very well with my work schedule also...Compared to the other 2 doctors I saw before Dr. Massie, Dr. Massie was the only one to make me feel like a human and not a number.
How was your experience with Jamie Massie at ORM Fertility?
Dr. Massie is the most compassionate person I have ever met. I have never felt so safe with a doctor and trusting of everything she recommended. I would recommend her to everyone I know. She is just a wonderful human being. She is very knowledgeable and will call you on her own personal time if you are in a pickle. I actually didn't have all my medication because my pharmacy was closed and she made sure to call in my meds to another pharmacist while she was off of work to make sure I had everything I needed. When my FET didn't work she called me and I asked her what is wrong with me.... she stayed on the phone with me let me vent and then made sure I knew that there is nothing wrong with me. She then called me later on the same day to make sure I was ok and talked to me for 30 minutes on her own time. I cannot say enough about this woman she is heaven sent!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jamie Massie at ORM Fertility?
Don't be afraid, she will do her best to make sure you have the best possible chance of conceiving. So just relax and trust she has your best interest.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jamie Massie at ORM Fertility?
Compared to the other 2 doctors I saw before Dr. Massie, Dr. Massie was the only one to make me feel like a human and not a number. I got pregnant for the very first time with her as my doctor from the first fresh transfer and unfortunately had a biochemical pregnancy. She was still so very supportive and coached me and my husband through the next phase. The next transfer was a FET and that didn't work she called and and talk to me over the phone for 30 minutes just to make sure I was ok. She cares so much and I trust her with every step of this hard journey. She gives me hope that I will get pregnant again.
Describe the protocols Jamie Massie used in your cycles at ORM Fertility and their degree of success.
For the FET I started out taking birth control (desogen), prenatal pill, cabergoline and aspirin Then started the progesterone and estradiol injections. Progesterone was every day and estradiol was twice a week. For the Egg Retrieval I cannot remember everything but I remember taking gonal F, Pregnal for the trigger shot, endometrium, Medrol, and estrace. I ended up having OHSS so I also had to take Ovasitol to help with that
Describe your experience with your nurse at ORM Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Shanita)
Shanita was very helpful and always answered my questions when I had them
Describe your experience with ORM Fertility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jamie Massie at ORM Fertility.
The costs were about $18k without genetic testing and medication
Describe Jamie Massie's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ORM Fertility.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jamie Massie at ORM Fertility.

With Dr. Massie we switched medications and decided to do things different because the first 9 months with the other doctor wasn't working. We switched to Letrozole & a trigger shot then IUI...was the first specialist I went to who actually explained questions I had rather than just giving me statistics. She really took time to make me feel like there was hope and we will get pregnant...I have been told by doctors that I was still young, too stressed, it's just not the right time. They didn't even stop to think even after 2 years of trying that something might be wrong. Dr. Massie has never pulled out the typical answers we were so used to hearing. She really helped us feel not so alone in this.
I love that the clinic [ORM Fertility] is clean and a generally happy place to be in an unhappy/difficult time in the patients lives...The staff is so great! Amy is so helpful Everytime I call I know the message will be relayed quickly and accurately. Shanita is awesome! She responds to all my questions as ridiculous as they might be, she gives me real answers and makes me feel calm about any situation I have been worried about, she helps calm my fears & always emails back quickly with an answer.
How was your experience with Jamie Massie at ORM Fertility?
Dr. Massie is so sweet. It's hard to find a fertility doctor that shows you that they care rather than just going through the motions. She understood our situation and sympathized with us. Each month with infirtility is draining, it beats you up emotionally and physically and it's nice to have a doctor who really wants you to succeed, not because it's good for the clinic but because she wants everyone to be able to have a family who wants one. I have been told by doctors that I was still young, too stressed, it's just not the right time. They didn't even stop to think even after 2 years of trying that something might be wrong. Dr. Massie has never pulled out the typical answers we were so used to hearing. She really helped us feel not so alone in this.
No advice
Dr. Massie was the first specialist I went to who actually explained questions I had rather than just giving me statistics. She really took time to make me feel like there was hope and we will get pregnant.
I had been on 8 rounds of failed clomid. 1 successful round after endometriosis surgery with clomid & IUI that ended in a miscarriage. With Dr. Massie we switched medications and decided to do things different because the first 9 months with the other doctor wasn't working. We switched to Letrozole & a trigger shot then IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ORM Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Amy & Shanita)
Describe your experience with ORM Fertility.
I love that the clinic is clean and a generally happy place to be in an unhappy/difficult time in the patients lives. Most people don't go to fertility clinics because they want to, it's because we don't have the choice. If we want a family this is what we have to do. ORM makes it a little easier
So far most has gone to my deductible but the actual treatments themselves, such as IUI, I pay out of pocket for due to my insurance not covering.
Unknown

Endometriosis, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
She [Dr. Jamie Massie] was able to use a process of elimination to find the perfect combination of timing, medication and treatment path. After MANY years of MANY different treatments and MANY losses with several clinics, Dr. Massie and her team successfully instrumented our IVF cycle that led to our miracle son and future daughter...Not only was her medicine sound and obviously successful, but her genuine care, listening and flawless beside manner were icing on the cake. I would put Dr. Massie up against any other doctor as hands down the absolute best, my family is living proof!
[The nursing staff at ORM Fertility were] Phenomenal, to the point that they planned our appointments around other family obligations and knew each of us by name... Clinic was always prompt, clean and did everything within the enclosed hospital. Surgery, bloodwork, treatments etc were all in the attached hospital...Dr. Massie and her staff have been instrumental in my own health and ability to build a family. We pursued fertility treatments and procedures at several other clinics before becoming patients under Dr. Massie's care. In our previous endeavours we felt like the care was simply robotic and everyone received the same treatment, medicine and route regardless of diagnosis. Dr. Massie was one of the only doctors to diligently rule out other issues in question and willing to create a specialized plan to tackle our problems. She was able to use a process of elimination to find the perfect combination of timing, medication and treatment path. After MANY years of MANY different treatments and MANY losses with several clinics, Dr. Massie and her team successfully instrumented our IVF cycle that led to our miracle son and future daughter.
Endometriosis, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jamie Massie at ORM Fertility?
If there is a possibility of a successful pregnancy and birth she is THE BEST doctor to achieve it.
Describe your experience with ORM Fertility.
Great, very few military bases have access to a reproductive infertility clinic. Clinic was always prompt, clean and did everything within the enclosed hospital. Surgery, bloodwork, treatments etc were all in the attached hospital.
One specific thing to note is that most all clinics have an additional fee for ICSI performed with IVF.
We had performed IVF with other clinics and had never been successful, this was our last effort we with a new clinic and the recommended number based on our stats was 1-2, so we went with 2.

2020
Dr. Massie and her nurses went above and beyond with my challenging body to help me succeed safely in handling IVF...She was very compassionate and personable and made us feel like we were important. We were able to ask all levels of questions and no question was a bad one. When we had concerns she was great at explanations and encouraging us...Antagonist protocol. I have had health issues and medication sensitivity so i didn't need high doses to complete my IVF cycle. She understood my concerns and created a cycle that worked with my body. Menopure 75 iu, Follistim 100 units, Dexamethasone, Ganirilix 250 mcg, Novarel 10,000 IU. 11 eggs retrieved , 10 fertilized with ICSI
From day 1 we felt like we were important [at ORM Fertility] and not just another patient coming through an office. The facility is small, warm, modern, clean and welcoming, which is what we were looking for in an office. We are so glad they are in Bellevue as other local hospitals are large and you don't even know what Dr. you'll have on your retrieval day!! There is a small number of staff and they all know your name even if they see you in the hallway. Dr. Massie and her nurses went above and beyond with my challenging body to help me succeed safely in handling IVF. Doctor Nps
2020
How was your experience with Jamie Massie at ORM Fertility?
From day 1 we felt like we were important and not just another patient coming through an office. The facility is small, warm, modern, clean and welcoming, which is what we were looking for in an office. We are so glad they are in Bellevue as other local hospitals are large and you don't even know what Dr. you'll have on your retrieval day!! There is a small number of staff and they all know your name even if they see you in the hallway. Dr. Massie and her nurses went above and beyond with my challenging body to help me succeed safely in handling IVF.
Supportive and understanding of my health issues. They made adjustments as needed to help me succeed.
Describe your experience with ORM Fertility.
We love the clinic. Its not huge and has a nice peaceful atmosphere with calm music and really helps you feel at ease when you are there. Its clean, modern and a great location thats easy to access from I-5
Prep and IVF with Genetics testing the whole process was $27K

PCOS, Other
They really seem to care about me. We seen a few residents under her [Dr. Jamie Massie] care and they took the time to come up with a plan just for us... Right now my medicated cycle has been delayed/cancelled due to my prolactin levels being almost double. Dr felt it was smarter to fix that as sometimes that actually can help to fix my ovulation issues on their own. We will try that this cycle, if no change or pregnancy occurs then iui or medicated cycle next month
Strengths would be they [Madigan Army Medical Center] are very knowledgeable. And clean, nice and welcoming. Weakness hard to get into within my cycle dates, hard to see the same doctor. They never answer their phone, email only response.... We love all the doctors at this clinic. All doctors are very good at explaining what things are and plans of action. Very caring doctors, always with a smile on their face. Very good at showing results and why things are certain ways. I once felt very insecure about going in for my first abdominal ultrasound, but the dr and resident were very welcoming and went slow and it made it less stressful.
PCOS, Other
How was your experience with Jamie Massie at Madigan Army Medical Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jamie Massie at Madigan Army Medical Center?
You can trust this clinic!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jamie Massie at Madigan Army Medical Center?
They really seem to care about me. We seen a few residents under her care and they took the time to come up with a plan just for us
Describe the protocols Jamie Massie used in your cycles at Madigan Army Medical Center and their degree of success.
All resident doctors have been amazing. The nurses have been very short and make you repeat information several times.
Describe your experience with Madigan Army Medical Center.
Strengths would be they are very knowledgeable. And clean, nice and welcoming. Weakness hard to get into within my cycle dates, hard to see the same doctor. They never answer their phone, email only response.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jamie Massie at Madigan Army Medical Center.
I have had no costs so far as all have been covered by tricare
Describe Jamie Massie's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Madigan Army Medical Center.
We have not approached this yet, so no issues
Madigan Army Medical Center
Tacoma
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jamie Massie at Madigan Army Medical Center.

2019 - 2020
1 IUI, IVF
Dr.Massie spent enough time understanding about our problem, diagnosing it and taking us through possible options for us to get conceived, she is a warm friendly person who always made us comfortable. ... Dr.Massie was so warm and so patience in explaining all our questions, also was helping us learn much more about the process. ... IVF around 17K USD
Clean bright space, nice ambiance and less crowded. Checkin [at ORM Fertility] is easy as there is always a person available at the reception. May be hard to discover the location first time as there is no name plaque before the building. ... Appointments are scheduled very closer to the day, some day jut in the early morning asking us to visit the clinic on the same day.
2019 - 2020
1 IUI, IVF
How was your experience with Jamie Massie at ORM Fertility?
Be more open with the doctor so she can help diagnose and set the right next steps.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ORM Fertility.
They were warm and nice people, but when it comes to coordinating and running the schedule, it was so terrible and we had hard time getting medicines.
Describe your experience with ORM Fertility.
Clean bright space, nice ambiance and less crowded. Checkin is easy as there is always a person available at the reception. May be hard to discover the location first time as there is no name plaque before the building.
IVF around 17K USD
What specific things went wrong at ORM Fertility?

2013 - 2015
Uterine Fibroids, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
I am eternally grateful [for Dr. Jamie Massie]. Her knowledge is extremely extensive and her bedside manner is impeccable. She is able to give you the black and white details, but in a way that makes you feel safe and comfortable. She stays by your side and tracks all of your progress beginning to end. She will celebrate the wins with you! From medical knowledge to personality, by far the most remarkable provider we've had the pleasure of working with.
Do not hesitate to make your appointment!!! Dr. Massie [at Overlake Reproductive Health] is THE BEST!...I felt truly cared for. Details were always handled without a hitch, and the staff always greeted us with joyful smiles. Nurses were always willing to answer my every questions, or see to it that was educated in a swift manner by a provider...I am eternally grateful [for Dr. Jamie Massie]. Her knowledge is extremely extensive and her bedside manner is impeccable.
2013 - 2015
Uterine Fibroids, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
How was your experience with Jamie Massie at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Dr. Massie is an extension to our family. We think of her as our angel. Her amazing compassion and attention to medical detail was the barrier between us becoming natural parents or not. She made all the difference in our reproductive care. I am eternally grateful. Her knowledge is extremely extensive and her bedside manner is impeccable. She is able to give you the black and white details, but in a way that makes you feel safe and comfortable. She stays by your side and tracks all of your progress beginning to end. She will celebrate the wins with you! From medical knowledge to personality, by far the most remarkable provider we've had the pleasure of working with.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jamie Massie at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Do not hesitate to make your appointment!!! Dr. Massie is THE BEST!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jamie Massie at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Dr. Massie always made my husband and I feel like we were actual family. Our concerns where also hers. She was dedicated to helping us find the reason for our infertility. She was willing to go into my medical history and even find things previous doctors had missed. Through doing so she found my diagnosis and is the reason I have my amazing son today.
Describe your experience with Overlake Reproductive Health.
Overlake Reproductive Health