Medical SchoolU. of Maryland
FellowshipStanford University
1370 116th Ave NE Suite 100
Bellevue, WA 98004
877.567.4994
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jamie Massie to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend ORM Fertility to a friend?
With Dr. Massie we switched medications and decided to do things different because the first 9 months with the other doctor wasn't working. We switched to Letrozole & a trigger shot then IUI...was the first specialist I went to who actually explained questions I had rather than just giving me statistics. She really took time to make me feel like there was hope and we will get pregnant...I have been told by doctors that I was still young, too stressed, it's just not the right time. They didn't even stop to think even after 2 years of trying that something might be wrong. Dr. Massie has never pulled out the typical answers we were so used to hearing. She really helped us feel not so alone in this.
How was your experience with Jamie Massie at ORM Fertility?
Dr. Massie is so sweet. It's hard to find a fertility doctor that shows you that they care rather than just going through the motions. She understood our situation and sympathized with us. Each month with infirtility is draining, it beats you up emotionally and physically and it's nice to have a doctor who really wants you to succeed, not because it's good for the clinic but because she wants everyone to be able to have a family who wants one. I have been told by doctors that I was still young, too stressed, it's just not the right time. They didn't even stop to think even after 2 years of trying that something might be wrong. Dr. Massie has never pulled out the typical answers we were so used to hearing. She really helped us feel not so alone in this.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jamie Massie at ORM Fertility?
No advice
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jamie Massie at ORM Fertility?
Dr. Massie was the first specialist I went to who actually explained questions I had rather than just giving me statistics. She really took time to make me feel like there was hope and we will get pregnant.
Describe the protocols Jamie Massie used in your cycles at ORM Fertility and their degree of success.
I had been on 8 rounds of failed clomid. 1 successful round after endometriosis surgery with clomid & IUI that ended in a miscarriage. With Dr. Massie we switched medications and decided to do things different because the first 9 months with the other doctor wasn't working. We switched to Letrozole & a trigger shot then IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ORM Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Amy & Shanita)
The staff is so great! Amy is so helpful Everytime I call I know the message will be relayed quickly and accurately. Shanita is awesome! She responds to all my questions as ridiculous as they might be, she gives me real answers and makes me feel calm about any situation I have been worried about, she helps calm my fears & always emails back quickly with an answer.
Describe your experience with ORM Fertility.
I love that the clinic is clean and a generally happy place to be in an unhappy/difficult time in the patients lives. Most people don't go to fertility clinics because they want to, it's because we don't have the choice. If we want a family this is what we have to do. ORM makes it a little easier
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jamie Massie at ORM Fertility.
So far most has gone to my deductible but the actual treatments themselves, such as IUI, I pay out of pocket for due to my insurance not covering.
Describe Jamie Massie's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ORM Fertility.
Unknown
Bellevue

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jamie Massie at ORM Fertility.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Unexplained
She [Dr. Jamie Massie] was able to use a process of elimination to find the perfect combination of timing, medication and treatment path. After MANY years of MANY different treatments and MANY losses with several clinics, Dr. Massie and her team successfully instrumented our IVF cycle that led to our miracle son and future daughter...Not only was her medicine sound and obviously successful, but her genuine care, listening and flawless beside manner were icing on the cake. I would put Dr. Massie up against any other doctor as hands down the absolute best, my family is living proof!
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jamie Massie at ORM Fertility?
Dr. Massie and her staff have been instrumental in my own health and ability to build a family. We pursued fertility treatments and procedures at several other clinics before becoming patients under Dr. Massie's care. In our previous endeavours we felt like the care was simply robotic and everyone received the same treatment, medicine and route regardless of diagnosis. Dr. Massie was one of the only doctors to diligently rule out other issues in question and willing to create a specialized plan to tackle our problems. She was able to use a process of elimination to find the perfect combination of timing, medication and treatment path. After MANY years of MANY different treatments and MANY losses with several clinics, Dr. Massie and her team successfully instrumented our IVF cycle that led to our miracle son and future daughter.
If there is a possibility of a successful pregnancy and birth she is THE BEST doctor to achieve it.
Phenomenal, to the point that they planned our appointments around other family obligations and knew each of us by name.
Describe your experience with ORM Fertility.
Great, very few military bases have access to a reproductive infertility clinic. Clinic was always prompt, clean and did everything within the enclosed hospital. Surgery, bloodwork, treatments etc were all in the attached hospital.
One specific thing to note is that most all clinics have an additional fee for ICSI performed with IVF.
We had performed IVF with other clinics and had never been successful, this was our last effort we with a new clinic and the recommended number based on our stats was 1-2, so we went with 2.

PCOS, Other
They really seem to care about me. We seen a few residents under her [Dr. Jamie Massie] care and they took the time to come up with a plan just for us... Right now my medicated cycle has been delayed/cancelled due to my prolactin levels being almost double. Dr felt it was smarter to fix that as sometimes that actually can help to fix my ovulation issues on their own. We will try that this cycle, if no change or pregnancy occurs then iui or medicated cycle next month
PCOS, Other
How was your experience with Jamie Massie at Madigan Army Medical Center?
We love all the doctors at this clinic. All doctors are very good at explaining what things are and plans of action. Very caring doctors, always with a smile on their face. Very good at showing results and why things are certain ways. I once felt very insecure about going in for my first abdominal ultrasound, but the dr and resident were very welcoming and went slow and it made it less stressful.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jamie Massie at Madigan Army Medical Center?
You can trust this clinic!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jamie Massie at Madigan Army Medical Center?
They really seem to care about me. We seen a few residents under her care and they took the time to come up with a plan just for us
Describe the protocols Jamie Massie used in your cycles at Madigan Army Medical Center and their degree of success.
All resident doctors have been amazing. The nurses have been very short and make you repeat information several times.
Describe your experience with Madigan Army Medical Center.
Strengths would be they are very knowledgeable. And clean, nice and welcoming. Weakness hard to get into within my cycle dates, hard to see the same doctor. They never answer their phone, email only response.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jamie Massie at Madigan Army Medical Center.
I have had no costs so far as all have been covered by tricare
Describe Jamie Massie's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Madigan Army Medical Center.
We have not approached this yet, so no issues
Madigan Army Medical Center
Tacoma

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jamie Massie at Madigan Army Medical Center.

2013 - 2015
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Uterine Fibroids, Other
I am eternally grateful [for Dr. Jamie Massie]. Her knowledge is extremely extensive and her bedside manner is impeccable. She is able to give you the black and white details, but in a way that makes you feel safe and comfortable. She stays by your side and tracks all of your progress beginning to end. She will celebrate the wins with you! From medical knowledge to personality, by far the most remarkable provider we've had the pleasure of working with.
2013 - 2015
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Uterine Fibroids, Other
How was your experience with Jamie Massie at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Dr. Massie is an extension to our family. We think of her as our angel. Her amazing compassion and attention to medical detail was the barrier between us becoming natural parents or not. She made all the difference in our reproductive care. I am eternally grateful. Her knowledge is extremely extensive and her bedside manner is impeccable. She is able to give you the black and white details, but in a way that makes you feel safe and comfortable. She stays by your side and tracks all of your progress beginning to end. She will celebrate the wins with you! From medical knowledge to personality, by far the most remarkable provider we've had the pleasure of working with.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jamie Massie at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Do not hesitate to make your appointment!!! Dr. Massie is THE BEST!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jamie Massie at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Dr. Massie always made my husband and I feel like we were actual family. Our concerns where also hers. She was dedicated to helping us find the reason for our infertility. She was willing to go into my medical history and even find things previous doctors had missed. Through doing so she found my diagnosis and is the reason I have my amazing son today.
Describe your experience with Overlake Reproductive Health.
I felt truly cared for. Details were always handled without a hitch, and the staff always greeted us with joyful smiles. Nurses were always willing to answer my every questions, or see to it that was educated in a swift manner by a provider.
Overlake Reproductive Health
Bellevue

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jamie Massie at Overlake Reproductive Health.