Neutral: 100%8

Provo
1900 North State St.
Provo, UT 84604
2022, Successful
Dr Peregrine always has a smile for you...She was straightforward and clear while still having a good, warm bedside manner. She is a good listener and is very good at answering questions once I ask them...She gave me her personal number and the one time I did need it, she was quick to respond and even asked how I was doing on top of it--doing more than she had to...We used Menopur, Gonal-X, later added Fyremadel, and triggered with Leupron and Novarel. Our issue is male factor infertility, so we used ICSI...
My care coordinator [at Conceptions Fertility Center] was sometimes slow to respond and the calendar was sometimes unclear. My assigned IVF coordinator was very kind and helpful...I had several emergencies that were all handled well. They use an app for your calendar, lab results, billing, and messaging people, and the app was sometimes unclear which was frustrating...I did find some typos and an inconsistency in their contract. They quickly acknowledged the issue and worked to clear it up, and they gave me the answer to my question as soon as they found out...
How was your experience with Jamie Peregrine at Conceptions Fertility Center?
We really enjoyed having her as a doctor. She was straightforward and clear while still having a good, warm bedside manner. She is a good listener and is very good at answering questions once I ask them. If you don't ask any questions, she will give you the basics of what you need to know.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jamie Peregrine at Conceptions Fertility Center?
If you have lots of questions, try writing them down and don't be afraid to ask them all. If you don't have any questions, she will give you the bare basics of what you need to know and move on.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jamie Peregrine at Conceptions Fertility Center?
Dr Peregrine always has a smile for you. There were a few times when she forgot some things I had already mentioned, but she was always happy to answer all of my questions in a warm and still honest fashion. She gave me her personal number and the one time I did need it, she was quick to respond and even asked how I was doing on top of it--doing more than she had to.
Describe the protocols Jamie Peregrine used in your cycles at Conceptions Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: McKinzie)
My care coordinator was sometimes slow to respond and the calendar was sometimes unclear. My assigned IVF coordinator was very kind and helpful.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Fertility Center.
Very willing to work with us, and I had several emergencies that were all handled well. They use an app for your calendar, lab results, billing, and messaging people, and the app was sometimes unclear which was frustrating. I found an inconsistency in a contract and they were open with me about not being sure how to resolve it and that they would ask and get it cleared up for me. I was not given great instructions about who to contact for what and had to figure that out for myself. I wish the website was a little more clear as well, especially with pricing breakdowns and FAQs. However, we are so glad that we picked them. They were the most affordable place for us and gave us options on how to pay (plan vs upfront). We had a successful egg retrieval and I am five weeks pregnant with the first embryo we transferred. The staff was always happy to help. I always got good answers to my questions. Many of the staff know me and my name, which feels so personal and assuring. It is a smaller, newer clinic, and I think in some ways they're still working out the bugs, but it felt personal and like the staff all cared about us and our journey.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jamie Peregrine at Conceptions Fertility Center.
$10,500 for egg retrieval with ICSI included as needed, $3,500 per transfer. We received a 10% discount for paying upfront.
Describe Jamie Peregrine's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Conceptions Fertility Center.
She strongly recommended single embryo transfers, stating multiple times that that was the safest type of pregnancy.
What specific things went wrong at Conceptions Fertility Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Conceptions Fertility Center.
Jamie Peregrine