Available by cell phone
ResidencyState University of New York
FellowshipState University of New York
385 Park Avenue
Glencoe, IL 60022
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jan Friberg to a friend?

Excellent

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Friberg Fertility to a friend?
Dr. Friberg is incredibly gentl, kind and knowledgeable. He calls you personally with test results and to go over treatment plans. He also performs his on sonograms so there is no delay in information between tech and doctor. It is a wonderful change of pace from how big box medicine is practiced... Dr. Friberg has so much experience and skill...It may feel like a small time operation but Dr. Friberg is a reknown and respected doctor in his field.
How was your experience with Jan Friberg at Friberg Fertility?
I send all my friends struggling to conceive to Dr. Friberg. He and his staff are the best around. Dr. Friberg has so much experience and skill. Plus they are so kind there it feels like family. Our first treatment cycle there resulted in pregnancy.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jan Friberg at Friberg Fertility?
Don’t judge a book by its cover. It may feel like a small time operation but Dr. Friberg is a reknown and respected doctor in his field.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jan Friberg at Friberg Fertility?
What specific things went wrong at Friberg Fertility?
2010 - 2019
12 Eggs Frozen
[Dr. Friberg] developed a real relationship with my husband and I. We truly enjoyed coming to our appointments!...My protocol and treatment was created for me specifically...I can say that you will be provided with a customized plan that works for you....Take notes, his accent sometimes makes it hard to understand, but he is patient and he or his staff is always there for questions!...He does make accommodations though, that’s another bonus!
2010 - 2019
12 Eggs Frozen
How was your experience with Jan Friberg at Friberg Fertility?
From the moment we scheduled our first visit we felt like we mattered. We were not just a chart to this practice. The staff was so wonderful I looked forward to my time there! Many times I witnessed other patients popping in too, to just say hi! This practice provided individual care, it was catered to our needs. I cannot say enough good things! I tell everyone who needs an RE to come here! It’s a small, quirky(in all the best ways I promise!) practice that will give you the best care for YOU!
He and his staff developed a real relationship with my husband and I. We truly enjoyed coming to our appointments! Looked forward to catching up with his front office & nursing staff!
Describe the protocols Jan Friberg used in your cycles at Friberg Fertility and their degree of success.
My protocol and treatment was created for me specifically. They do not have a big box fertility approach to things. I can say that you will be provided with a customized plan that works for you.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Friberg Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Melissa)
The staff is fabulous! I can not say enough good things!
Describe your experience with Friberg Fertility.
This clinic is small, run very different than any other clinic I have been to. It’s refreshing and yet surprised us at first. You will love your experience, Dr. Friberg is brilliant and such a caring doctor! This is the kind of clinic you want while going through the crazy that is infertility treatment.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Friberg Fertility.
Monitoring is done early morning on Monday, Thursdays and Saturdays. He does make accommodations though, that’s another bonus! They really work with your schedule the best that they can!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jan Friberg at Friberg Fertility.
Most was covered by my insurance and what wasn’t was very reasonable
Glencoe

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jan Friberg at Friberg Fertility.