6.9

Glenview
2555 Patriot Blvd
Glenview, IL 60026
847-998-8200

I felt like a human because Dr. Nani was super positive and optimistic. She made us feel like this is nothing and we will tackle it together with not being alone. ...The sperm had volume but the motility and morphology were quite low. Overall after sperm washing the amount for iui was not enough or in the most ideal preferred amount. ... The only times during consultation that it was questionable is the amou t of time spent with us. Spent more time with nurses but Dr. Nani still had a very pleasant approach compared to a previous Dr we attempted a consult with.
I do not agree with the billing practices [of FCI] so I would defibrillator go into this most likely on a financial plan and make payment based on that. Or remove insurance from the mix if it does cover treatment /major actions of infertility. ... [Nursing staff] Very informative, easy to talk to, real, and just really made you feel comfortable. After speaking with my nurse I felt like I understood everything happening and if I didn't she was very available and responsive via phone and email.
How was your experience with Jane Nani at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Dr Nani gave my husband and I hope. We came to her From previous fertility Dr that just was harsh and unsympathetic of the situation. Dr Nani threw all that the previous Dr said out the window and said we will make it happen. That approach gave my husband and I faith. Now even though our multiple treatments with iui did not work, I still felt comfortable with the Dr. Through each cycle I did wish there was more time with the Dr. It wasn't enough interaction and discussion of the treatment plan as I thought it would be. Especially with coming in thinking that we had male factor infertility that turned into unexplained, I would have preferred to have more discussion with the Dr directly.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jane Nani at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
If you are looking for Dr Nani to talk with you or perform the small procedures like iui then this will not be the one you want to see. If you want a DR that will try and give you good bed side manner she is great. If you don't have the ability to pay for treatment the Dr does try to do what she can to give a discount where possible if insurance doesn't cover. There are some benefits of support that the Dr will give if she has meds on hand. Not a bad experience but not an amazing one since we did not conceive.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jane Nani at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
I felt like a human because Dr. Nani was super positive and optimistic. She made us feel like this is nothing and we will tackle it together with not being alone. The only times during consultation that it was questionable is the amou t of time spent with us. Spent more time with nurses but Dr. Nani still had a very pleasant approach compared to a previous Dr we attempted a consult with.
Describe the protocols Jane Nani used in your cycles at Fertility Centers of Illinois and their degree of success.
The sperm had volume but the motility and morphology were quite low. Overall after sperm washing the amount for iui was not enough or in the most ideal preferred amount. Dr started with non Medicated cycle first because of no female impact and completed iui and used trigger shot. Negative result moved to clomid in 2nd cycle. Follicles took longer to grow in a monitored cycle but once achieved at least 1 semi follicle that was off preferred size around 12mm Dr made us trigger and we performed iui with a negative result. 3rd cycle we started with injectable gonadotropins. Thankfully Dr had these to help in the cycle cost that we could not get insurance to cover. While doing injections and monitoring we still did not see the follicles grow to a highly desired size like the first and we did trigger with follicles at around 16mm. In this cycle I myself had to request a back to back iui to try and strengthened our chances with getting the most sperm we could to where it needed to be. 3rd attempt unfortunately failed and we stopped because there was no further discussion with the Dr. About moving to another route besides adding another iui cycle and the cost to us could almost equate to an entire IVF cycle when we have to pay out of pocket for everything.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Nurse kristin)
Very informative, easy to talk to, real, and just really made you feel comfortable. After speaking with my nurse I felt like I understood everything happening and if I didn't she was very available and responsive via phone and email. Everyone on staff was very pleasant and kind. This is absolutely what is needed during a stressful time.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
The clinic has a Funchal dept however if you are a patient going in to pay it of pocket, make sure you get everything taken care of on your end. Do not allow them to send it to insurance if you plan on paying in your own. I did 3 cycles where I thought I was fine to later have a hard time discussing with their finance dept and the person I spoke with was not helpful, not caring, and just didn't know what I was asking for to better understand the billing. It wasn't until I escalated to a supervisor and social media that I got what I need to better understand my bill. I do not agree with the billing practices so I would defibrillator go into this most likely on a financial plan and make payment based on that. Or remove insurance from the mix if it does cover treatment /major actions of infertility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jane Nani at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
Each iui cycle depended on how much minority was needed and what meds were used. First cycle was about $800 natural no meds ,2nd cycle was about,$900 Ned's were used clomid and monitoribg and 3rd was,$1200 injections lots if monitoring and 2iuis back to back.
Describe Jane Nani's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
This was not completed.
Jane Nani
Hoffman Estates

She’s [Dr. Nani] doing her due diligence to get to the root of the issues before we spend the money to do IVF ... Treatment strategy so far has been to test for all possible outcomes for reoccurring loss & infertility. The supplement protocol and timing of procedures and even freezing eggs and transferring back once your body has healed is a different approach than most of the other clinics that only want a freah transfer
It’s nice to be assigned a nurse and have them check on you and follow up with answers. The amount of options FCI gives is so impressive & informative. We feel like we’re in good hands during this difficult time trying to conceive ... [Nurse] Very informative & constantly checking in ... The care and treatment to get to the bottom of our infertility has been superb by far.
How was your experience with Jane Nani at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Very compassionate and honest. We feel that she is truly doing her due diligence with testing before we rush into IVF again. She takes the time to answer all our questions and walk us through the process. Her team is amazing as well. They are constantly checking in with us
The compassion she has for her job shows and she truly wants you to understand all your options and the risk involved. I’ve worked with several RE’s and she by far has the most upfront doctor explaining all our options and tests to get to the bottom of our infertility & reoccurring loss.
The care and treatment to get to the bottom of our infertility has been superb by far. Out of all the other doctors we’ve seen so far (4 others-in 2 states) She’s doing her due diligence to get to the root of the issues before we spend the money to do IVF and we can truly appreciate that since we’ve spent 60k + out of pocket so far in 7 years of trying to conceive
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Kristin Barajuanas )
Very informative & constantly checking in
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
$40 Co pay for initial visit. Insurance covers some testing to determine cause of infertility.. lots of out of pocket for sonograms and blood work. We’re in process of starting IVF so roughly $20k out of pocket
Jane Nani