Medical SchoolColumbia
ResidencyColumbia
810 7th Ave
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Janet Choi to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend CCRM New York to a friend?
2 IUI, 5 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
[Dr. Janet Choi's] professional yet sensitive demeanor, her honesty and her ability to be candid made me feel more like her friend, than her patient. Throughout my treatment she assured me I would get pregnant one way or the other. During my treatments she would call me at 9pm from home. If I ever had a question throughout the day about my treatment or any other dr I was seeing in conjunction with her treatment, she would never wait until the next day to reach me. She always made me feel comfortable and cared for. Her determination matched my perseverance during my fertility journey and I will be grateful to her always.
2 IUI, 5 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Janet Choi at CCRM New York?
As I mentioned above, I knew that Dr. Choi would be the Dr. who would get me pregnant. She is an exceptional Dr. with a wonderful bedside manner. Her honesty and sincerity was always appreciated. I would recommend her services to anyone who is pursuing a fertility journey.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Janet Choi at CCRM New York?
She is with out a doubt one of the best when it comes to fertility Drs. She is a joy to work with. Whoever is her patient is very lucky to be working with her.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Janet Choi at CCRM New York?
From the moment I walked into Dr. Choi's office two years ago, I knew she would be the Dr. who would get me pregnant. Her professional yet sensitive demeanor, her honesty and her ability to be candid made me feel more like her friend, than her patient. Throughout my treatment she assured me I would get pregnant one way or the other. During my treatments she would call me at 9pm from home. If I ever had a question throughout the day about my treatment or any other dr I was seeing in conjunction with her treatment, she would never wait until the next day to reach me. She always made me feel comfortable and cared for. Her determination matched my perseverance during my fertility journey and I will be grateful to her always.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Jamie Walsh)
Jamie was a wonderful nurse to work with. She always answered any question I had within 2 hours. Was very informative, compassionate, and friendly. She facilitated and resolved any communication issues I would have with the pharmacy and/or insurance company.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Whenever I would walk into CCRM, the front desk staff, especially Stephanie and Gina, would always welcome me with a smile and by my name. I felt like I was a hotel guest and not a patient. I never waited more than 10 minutes for an appointment, whether is was for blood tests or meeting with Dr. Choi. Even Amanda in billing was great to work with. She was always a pleasure to work with.
24 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Janet Choi made this entire experience amazing. Her attention to detail and you as a patient is more than I could have ever asked for. She is knowledgeable, caring, and always there when you need her throughout your treatment. I was really surprised by how amazing the whole process went and I have shared this experience now with many others. I plan on seeing Dr. Choi for any and all fertility treatments I may need in my lifetime.
24 Eggs Frozen
How was your experience with Janet Choi at CCRM New York?
To be ready to be treated like the sole patient of the entire office. That is how you feel at CCRM with Dr. Choi.
Dr. Choi provided the best care, utmost attention through every step of this process. I couldn't have asked for more.
Describe the protocols Janet Choi used in your cycles at CCRM New York and their degree of success.
I went in for a consult last year to determine my perfect timing on egg retrieval and see where I stood as far as follicles, etc. Dr. Choi then took her time to explain every detail, performed an ultrasound and we determined I had more follicles than expected and could wait on this procedure until I was ready. She never pressured me to get it done right away. I went back this year to start the process. Ultrasounds, meds instructions, and the day of the retrieval were all very easy due to her care and precision in what she does. She truly is a master of her work.
Everyone at CCRM was great. Always available to answer any questions (and trust me, this process initiates MANY questions!)
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The clinic was state of the art, clean, friendly, and great location. Waiting room has snacks and coffee, drinks. There was never a wait longer than 15 minutes for any of my appointments. The staff is accomodating in your schedule
Describe the costs associated with your care under Janet Choi at CCRM New York.
The entire treatment was about $15,000 which is on the high end of egg freezing, however you get what you pay for. The care I received here was worth every penny.
CCRM New York
She [Dr. Choi] is exceptional at her job.... I am using a sperm donor and as you can imagine the IUI is a very taxing process to begin with and going about trying to conceive as a single parent just adds more anxiety, stress and overwhelm. Dr. Choi has the bedside manner and compassion to go at my speed, and make sure I understand everything she is explaining.... always seemed honest with the percentage of successes at my age and optimistic for my success. ...I never felt judged by her, always supported by her and her staff.
How was your experience with Janet Choi at CCRM New York?
I feel very grateful for Dr. Choi. She is exceptional at her job. She knows how to be with patients and fertility treatment. She walked me through all of the information each step of the way for my IUI. Her staff is knowledgeable and compassionate. I am using a sperm donor and as you can imagine the IUI is a very taxing process to begin with and going about trying to conceive as a single parent just adds more anxiety, stress and overwhelm. Dr. Choi has the bedside manner and compassion to go at my speed, and make sure I understand everything she is explaining. She has called me after 9pm to return a phone call or emailed me with information if I needed it. I have asked her about ideas that I have heard about, extra vitamins, exercise regime, diets, and even some mental health support- she referred me to an excellent therapist who helped me deal with the emotional component of all of this.
check with your insurance on what benefits you are available for
Excellent mannerisms, articulate communication and explanations. Having not much knowledge of my options when I began this process, Dr. Choi was able to specifically list all of the ways I had (medically, financially, etc) to have a child. She always seemed honest with the percentage of successes at my age and optimistic for my success. She honored my resistance to trying IVF and also allowed for the information to sit with me should I change my mind. I never felt judged by her, always supported by her and her staff.
I dont recall
The nurses were always super kind, even when it took so long to find a vein to draw blood. They answered my emails regarding any question on the injections I was taking.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The clinic itself is absolutely gorgeous. It overlooks times square, its spotless and just state of the art. I was one of their first patients in June 2016 when they had just opened. I felt a few of the nuances going on but it never impacted my treatment. Most recently I found out about services from outside insurance for services/treatment that I had not known I was covered for. The billing dept is being very diligent is seeing for some retroactive funds which I am very appreciate of. I would highly recommend CCRM to anyone TTC.
Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
She [Dr. Choi] was by far the most knowledgeable, realistic, and caring. I truly believe that if anyone can make this happen for us it would be her. Due to unexplained egg quality issues we've had some ups and downs along the way. Her experience and expertise always put me at ease. She is a great communicator and you can be sure that she's putting the most effort and thought into your case. She always called us to explain results and options, even off hours. With a difficult case, I still was able to become pregnant from the single embryo transfer we were able to have and I give full credit to her.
Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
How was your experience with Janet Choi at CCRM New York?
Choi was our second DR in our fertility process and we had interviewed 3 when we chose to leave our first DR. She was by far the most knowledgeable, realistic, and caring. I truly believe that if anyone can make this happen for us it would be her. Due to unexplained egg quality issues we've had some ups and downs along the way. Her experience and expertise always put me at ease. She is a great communicator and you can be sure that she's putting the most effort and thought into your case. She always called us to explain results and options, even off hours. With a difficult case, I still was able to become pregnant from the single embryo transfer we were able to have and I give full credit to her.
She will give you her best educated opinions and is very straight forward, but is flexible to work with what feels right for you.
Dr. Choi while very knowledgeable and often serious, really did seem to care about us and the outcome of our treatment.
I had 2 retrievals and one failed transfer (the only embryo didn't thaw!) at a different clinic. Dr Choi used a slightly different protocol than my previous retrievals in order to mature the eggs at a more consistent rate and it did seem to provide better results. We had 3 of 13 fertilize with ICSI and one ended up making it to freeze. Which is better than the results I had two previous times, one of which 11 were retrieved and NONE fertilized with ICSI. My case is very difficult, and the fact that she was able to get better results the first try says a lot. CCRM is also a bit more cutting edge with their supplement program which I do believe fosters better results.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Liz)
The nursing staff is the friendliest I've experienced between 2 different clinics. They are easy to get a hold of which is SO important!
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
This clinic is cutting edge, and everything happens on site: retrievals, scans, etc. It's never crowded, there's no cattle call monitoring. This place is luxurious compared to a lot of the other big clinics in NY. Their billing is also very straightforward and stress free, which is all you can hope for when spending boatloads of money!
20-30k for one IVF cycle
CCRM New York
Dr. Choi was wonderful. She was able to discover what was preventing me from getting pregnant--something that no one had previously been able to do. She was warm and caring and I felt that she was really paying attention throughout the treatment.... I had gone to two previous doctors (and 5 previous embryo transfers of genetically normal embryos) and no one was able to find out what was wrong. At first she thought that I might have endometriosis and had me take a test that was relatively new to find out (I forget the name of it though). When that came back negative, she had me do an ERA test and we discovered that I might benefit from switching the protocol for progesterone and embryo transfer.
How was your experience with Janet Choi at CCRM New York?
I definitely suggest that you have her as your doctor.
The level of personalized care was extraordinary. I felt that Dr. Choi, the nurses, and the rest of the team at CCRM were really paying attention to me and my unique situation.
I had gone to two previous doctors (and 5 previous embryo transfers of genetically normal embryos) and no one was able to find out what was wrong. At first she thought that I might have endometriosis and had me take a test that was relatively new to find out (I forget the name of it though). When that came back negative, she had me do an ERA test and we discovered that I might benefit from switching the protocol for progesterone and embryo transfer. I'm happy to say that that was successful and I am now entering my second trimester.
Very responsive and compassionate.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Wonderful personalized care in a beautiful setting. I had been to other clinics where for monitoring you show up and have to wait in line--here you are given an appointment. I also loved that they allowed husbands to be present for embryo transfer.
2 IUI, 6 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Dr. Choi is excellent. I have done multiple IVF cycles with her, and after each cycle, she adjusts the protocol for the next one based on what she learned from the previous cycle.... She is very frank in her approach, but also very compassionate. She is always available when needed to explain anything, and never rushes through a phone call or conversation....She is highly cerebral in her approach, but also incredibly compassionate.
2 IUI, 6 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Janet Choi at CCRM New York?
Dr. Choi is excellent. I have done multiple IVF cycles with her, and after each cycle, she adjusts the protocol for the next one based on what she learned from the previous cycle. Surprisingly, my other doctor at a previous clinic never did this. She is very frank in her approach, but also very compassionate. She is always available when needed to explain anything, and never rushes through a phone call or conversation.
Dr. Choi tells it like it is. She is not one to sugarcoat information, but she also spends time to explain what happened, and what she would do differently having learned from the previous cycle.
Dr. Choi is excellent at communication. She is highly cerebral in her approach, but also incredibly compassionate.
IVF #1: Antagonist IVF # 2: Antagonist with PICSI IVF #3: Lupron
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Elizabeth Katz)
The staff at CCRM are highly professional and very well organized. Given it's a smaller clinic, they know your name when you arrive for an appointment.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
I can't speak highly enough of CCRM. The doctors are knowledgeable and caring, the nurses are professional, the embryologists are available to speak with, and the office feels like a spa. Their approach is state of the art, and I have felt it - my recovery from procedures at CCRM have been short and painless compared to the ones at the previous clinic I attended.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Janet Choi at CCRM New York.
The cycles are mostly all self-pay.
Describe Janet Choi's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CCRM New York.
CCRM New York
Dr. Choi is amazing. Her medical knowledge is very in-depth and current. Her demeanor, despite the pressure of her stressful days, always pleasant. I was her patient for several years and I always felt well cared for, listened to and kept informed. No ball dropped ever. She was always aware of every detail of my current cycle....Trust her wholeheartedly, she is the best guide you can hope for given the circumstances. She is the rare medical professional that offers in-depth theoretical knowledge, unmatched practical experience honed through years of work at extremely busy practices and a deeply empathetic nature.
How was your experience with Janet Choi at Columbia University?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Janet Choi at Columbia University?
Saying that Dr. Choi is amazing is simply reductive. Trust her wholeheartedly, she is the best guide you can hope for given the circumstances. She is the rare medical professional that offers in-depth theoretical knowledge, unmatched practical experience honed through years of work at extremely busy practices and a deeply empathetic nature.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Janet Choi at Columbia University?
Dr. Choi is very compassionate and has a wonderful way to keep the patient informed
Describe the protocols Janet Choi used in your cycles at Columbia University and their degree of success.
I was a patient for a few years (unexplained infertility) and we did many different cycles - from IUI Ss to IVFs with ICSI. I don't remember all the details. What I can say is that Dr. Choi is always careful to tweak the protocols to personalize treatments.
This is a very very busy practice but all the staff is top notch. Nurses are compassionate, very organized and always got back to me within the promised timeframe.
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
This is a very very busy practice and if you need a lot of coddling and warm hugs you may feel a bit disappointed. However, this is a clinic that has very good success rates including difficult cases, advanced maternal age etc. They do not just treat the easier patients that bring up the ratings. The physicians of the staff are very smart, experienced, knowledgeable, courteous. And mostly they DO care about you. As with everything in life, really making the effort to build positive relationships, not antagonizing the staff for silly reasons etc. will take you a long way.
Describe Janet Choi's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Columbia University.
2011 - 2013
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
She [Dr. Janet Choi] sent us for an immunological workup on a hunch and it was due to the addition of those treatments that we had successful pregnancies. I always felt that I could trust her and that she had our best interests at heart. She made us fell like she would fight her hardest to make sure we had a baby...was very compassionate with us and encouraged us to continue with treatments when we were in doubt.
2011 - 2013
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
How was your experience with Janet Choi at Columbia University?
Dr Choi was very compassionate with us and encouraged us to continue with treatments when we were in doubt. She sent us for an immunological workup on a hunch and it was due to the addition of those treatments that we had successful pregnancies. I always felt that I could trust her and that she had our best interests at heart. She made us fell like she would fight her hardest to make sure we had a baby.
Trust her. Ask lots of questions and be curious as to what she may be thinking. She can come up with some great ideas!
She really took an interest in our case and went over and beyond to help us conceive. She listened to our concerns and offered some out of the box solutions.
Dr Choi recommended starting off with IVF w/ PGS due to recurrent miscarriages. We had done 3 IUIs with another clinic and she was sure that we needed to move on to IVF. I can't remember the exact protocols, but know that she adjusted the meds for all three IVF cycles based on my reactions. She also referred us to a reproductive immunologist after the 2nd IVFw/PGS failed, on a hunch that there may be something there. She was right and our third IVFw/PGS was a success.
Some were less compassionate than others.
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
We chose Columbia because they took our insurance. Our previous Dr recommended Dr Choi. The front desk staff was very nice and the location of the office was convenient. The lobby could have used some redecorating but no other issues.
She worked with us to decide how many embryos to transfer. We all agreed on 2 each cycle.
2013
Dr. Choi made very basic recommendations for my case and did not conduct a particularly thorough analysis of my fertility situation from the beginning. For example, she never raised the possibility of endometriosis or blood clotting issues, two conditions my next doctor diagnosed very early on...We had 2 failed clinics/IUI cycles with Dr. Choi. I spoke with her after one of them. I was very upset and anxious about our fertility journey in general. She was rather cold and basically told me not to get so upset when the chances of an IUI cycle failing were rather low anyway.
2013
How was your experience with Janet Choi at Columbia University?
I did not feel that I received personalized care from any of the doctors I saw at Columbia. Upon checking at the center, I was given a buzzer like the kind you get when you are waiting for a table at a restaurant. Then I would get buzzed to billing, buzzed to bloodwork, buzzed to ultrasound, etc. I saw a different doctor ever time I went for monitoring. They generally stayed for 2-3 minutes before moving on, even setting a timer in some cases. I felt rushed to ask any questions before they left. We had 2 failed clinics/IUI cycles with Dr. Choi. I spoke with her after one of them. I was very upset and anxious about our fertility journey in general. She was rather cold and basically told me not to get so upset when the chances of an IUI cycle failing were rather low anyway.
We did 2 clomid/IUI cycles before moving on to another doctor. We were ready to try IVF and did not feel comfortable doing it at Columbia or with Dr. Choi.
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
It felt like a factory. Please see previous comment about the buzzers and seeing different doctors every time. Perhaps that belonged here instead.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Janet Choi at Columbia University.
I don't remember and I still had insurance coverage at that point.
6 Eggs Frozen
IVF, 3 Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing
I felt like I was talking to an old friend when I first went in to meet Janet [Choi]. I had been through this twice before and she could tell I didn’t need to go through every thing step by step again. It was a fantastic experience...Janet was straightforward, realistic but warm at the same time. I have already recommended two friends to her. She took the time to explain everything to me, even though I was running 15 minutes behind for my first appointment. She was very easy to talk to and made me feel empowered. Highly recommended!
6 Eggs Frozen
IVF, 3 Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Janet Choi at CCRM New York?
Definitely don’t hesitate to meet with her and have her be your doctor!! She is very informative and explains answers to your questions in thorough detail
I felt like I was talking to an old friend when I first went in to meet Janet. I had been through this twice before and she could tell I didn’t need to go through every thing step by step again. It was a fantastic experience
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York.
The nurses helped me SO much throughout my time with them and throughout the process. I had a ton of questions and they were always getting back to me right away!
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Very clean, centrally located, easy to get to from the subway. The Office itself is comfortable and the waiting room is not overcrowded. Overall, it was a very easy check in and check out process. They were very accommodating even though I was late to my appointment! I felt comfortable inside.
Approximately 10,000
CCRM New York
Dr Choi was head and shoulders above the other [doctor]. She treats every patient as a unique individual case to be treated. Nothing is cookie cutter with her. She keeps up with all the latest research and is happy to impart that knowledge.... Choi took great care to develop a protocol that worked for my body. We did 3 retrievals and froze all blasts for genetic testing. We transferred 2 of 3 embryos and are pregnant with twins.
European, Other
How was your experience with Janet Choi at CCRM New York?
I have had two IVF doctors and Dr Choi was head and shoulders above the other. She treats every patient as a unique individual case to be treated. Nothing is cookie cutter with her. She keeps up with all the latest research and is happy to impart that knowledge.
If you are someone who is attentive to detail, Choi is a great doctor for you.
Dr Janet Choi was so detail oriented and patient. She always called with results and took time to explain next steps. She is a thoughtful doctor and a pleasure to work with.
I did three rounds with a previous doctor, which resulted in 3 failed fresh transfers. Choi took great care to develop a protocol that worked for my body. We did 3 retrievals and froze all blasts for genetic testing. We transferred 2 of 3 embryos and are pregnant with twins.
They are lovely and on point.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Quality of care in exceptional. Their internal billing is great but the external tests come with an inundation of paperwork. That is one thing that could be changed. Location is convenient. Office is beautiful.
This was a big discussion with between ourselves and Dr. Choi. She was very receptive to our thoughts and provided appropriate professional guidance. In the end because of my age (39) and history we went with a 2 embryo transfer
4 IUI, 3 IVF, 3 Embryo Freezing
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, PCOS, Other, Unexplained
Do not go anywhere else. Dr. Choi is the best...Dr. Choi treated me with the utmost compassion and respect. I have never found a doctor that listened to me like Dr. Choi. She would go above and beyond to make me feel at ease... From answering my incessant emails to calling back in a timely manner if I had a question...nothing was too small...Seeing her smiling face during high stress visits and her kind reassuring words that we would figure my infertility challenges out together, I never felt alone and I always felt fully supported.
4 IUI, 3 IVF, 3 Embryo Freezing
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, PCOS, Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Janet Choi at CCRM New York?
There are not enough amazing things I can say about the brilliant Dr. Choi. From answering my incessant emails to calling back in a timely manner if I had a question...nothing was too small. I have never met a smarter or more compassionate doctor. Seeing her smiling face during high stress visits and her kind reassuring words that we would figure my infertility challenges out together, I never felt alone and I always felt fully supported...did I mention she is BRILLIANT!
Do not go anywhere else. Dr. Choi is the best.
Liz, Jamie and Hunter are fantastic. Questions and instructions are always clearly communicated.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Strengths: Best doctors in the industry. Beautiful, relaxing office. Messages always relayed to the doctors. Support staff, nurses, embryologists are all great.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Janet Choi at CCRM New York.
CCRM does not take insurance but billing will do everything to make things easier on you.
1 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing
Dr. Choi called me to explain every result. She was beyond thorough and understands that fertility is a science as well as an Art. She is extremely dedicated to her craft as well as her patients and cares for them as if they were family...I did not respond to Clomid, so we used injectables in low doses. She explained the risks of multiples and her key concern was my safety and a healthy pregnancy. Since I do not ovulate regularly, she correctly believed that it wasn't getting pregnant that was the issue, but rather getting me to ovulate!
1 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Janet Choi at CCRM New York?
Dr. Choi had me laughing and enjoying the process. She explained everything that was going on with my body. She explained risks and did not take any that would jeopardize a healthy pregnancy or patient.
She is the best and most thorough doctor that you will ever experience. You will feel confident in her care, and most importantly, you will get results.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Hunter)
They all had me laughing and were easy to get ahold of if I had any questions.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
I give it 100%. On time, clean, professional and friendly!
They were reasonable.
2012
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Choi. She was very thorough in explaining different options to me. I ended up going through 3 cycles of clomid and 2 cycles of IUI. Dr. Choi did one of the IUIs and it was quick and easy (about 30 seconds).
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
The second IUI I had was done with two male doctors (I don't remember names) and it took them 20 minutes with both of them between my legs trying to do it. The whole experience was traumatizing and the reason why I never went back. Separately, I saw another older male doctor for an exam/check-up and he was very condescending and unnecessarily defensive (he clearly had a chip on his shoulder, even though I don't believe I said anything to provoke this). Because of these three male doctors that I saw (I don't remember any of their names anymore and don't want to guess and make a mistake), I would not go back to this clinic again. If I could only see Dr. Choi, I would. This is not an option, though, because it is written clearly in their paperwork that you see the doctor that is there and available.
Columbia University
Dr Choi is really compassionate and explains things in a way that is easy to understand. She has a nice bedside manner but is straightforward and to the point.... She's the best. Doesnt sugar coat things, but has a nice approach.... fresh transfer at first, and then a frozen transfer. regular protocol with meds. Only after my miscarriage was it suggested to genetically test the embryos....
How was your experience with Janet Choi at Columbia University?
She's the best. Doesnt sugar coat things, but has a nice approach.
Dr Choi is the best. I only left Columbia because she did.
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
I did not love all the dr at Columbia. Sounds sexist, but the men I saw, especially the one that told me my pregnancy wasnt viable did not have a compassionate side. Found him to be really cold and rude.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Columbia University.
Monitoring was very early and the window was small. It was important to be there at least 15 min before it began to be seen in a decent window. Getting there for 7am was stressful.
My employer covered most of my care so i did not pay more than a couple-thousand for meds and against my deductible.
Columbia University
Excellent. Dr. Choi says it like it is, but kindly and sensitively, and professionally. I have seen numerous RE's over the years and she has surpassed them all. I feel that she cares about her patients and fights for their outcomes...Dr. Choi is caring and REAL. She is reachable by phone (which is completely novel) and has called me (even on a weekend) to check in....relatiavely small center [CCRM], conviently located, very comfortable waiting area.
make an appt!
IVF. I don't recall the details (it was a cancelled cycle)
the nursing staff is great. they communicate efficiently via the portal and answered as many annoying questions as i threw their way.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
relatiavely small center, conviently located, very comfortable waiting area.
23k
2012
Each session with Dr. Choi was informative, helpful, and reassuring. The only downside was that the practice was busy, and I wasn't always treated by Dr. Choi. But I definitely preferred treatments with her over the other doctors.
How was your experience with Janet Choi at Columbia University?
Don't expect to be treated by her 100% of the time.
Whenever I met with Dr. Choi, I felt like she really listened to my worries/concerns and tried to address them in a caring, personal way.
Unfortunately, I can't remember those kinds of specifics anymore!
Felt cared for, never rushed through.
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
Busy, but efficient and organized.
Unfortunately, I don't remember these specifics anymore. I believe my insurance covered the majority of the costs.