Medical SchoolU. of Toronto
Roseville, CA 95661
Sacramento
1111 Exposition Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95815
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Janice Andreyko to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.5
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Northern California Fertility Medical Center to a friend?
IVF, Surrogacy
Dr. Andreyko was very thorough but also personable with every step along our surrogacy journey. She explained every process in detail in terms that made sense to my husband and I....Dr. Andreyko has many years of experience in fertility treatments by the time we met her. Her knowledge in her field is impeccable along with all of the years helping others create little lives. The first time we met her we felt very comfortable and positive knowing she would be helping us achieve parenthood. She thoroughly detailed every process in a way we would understand. We would trust her many time again with fertility treatments.
IVF, Surrogacy
How was your experience with Janice Andreyko at Northern California Fertility Medical Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Janice Andreyko at Northern California Fertility Medical Center?
One piece of advice I would give to a future patient of Dr. Andreykos is to not be nervous or scared. Her positive and upbeat personality puts the nerves and fears at ease.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Janice Andreyko at Northern California Fertility Medical Center?
Dr. Andreyko was very thorough but also personable with every step along our surrogacy journey. She explained every process in detail in terms that made sense to my husband and I. When our surrogate became pregnant, she celebrated our victory with us and expressed joyous tears. She became more than just our doctor rather than a trusting friend.
Describe the protocols Janice Andreyko used in your cycles at Northern California Fertility Medical Center and their degree of success.
I have MRKH. I was born without a cervix and uterus meaning I would never become pregnant. My mother offered to be a surrogate for my husband and I to have a biological child. When we met with Dr. Andreyko and all of us were deemed healthy to proceed from genetic testing to sperm analysis from my husband, we made a plan. The plan was I would begin hormone injections to prepare for the egg retrieval and my mom would begin hormone treatments as well to prepare for a fresh embryo transfer. In March 2016 we transferred two embryos to my mom who was 48 at the time. 11 days later we found out she was pregnant! Dr. Andreyko cried happy tears with us. We were so grateful for her to support us through our cycles and each step.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Courtney Swanson)
Our team was sensational! Courtney was always available for questions or concerns! She was always calm and positive which helped us from being overwhelmed!
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
From the moment you call to make an appointment with the staff you get a feeling of reassurance that this is the place for you to grow your family. There is a sense of warmth in the tone you are greeted with! You are scheduled in a timely manner and the staff gets back to you in no time if they aren’t available.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Janice Andreyko at Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
Roughly $18,000 for the entire process.
Describe Janice Andreyko's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
Dr. Andreyko suggested a singleton transfer would be best in our situation because of our grade A embryos and how well our surrogates uterus responded to the hormone injections. She respected our choice of wanting to transfer two embryos though which later we were happy with our decision because it resulted in a singleton pregnancy!
2009 - 2011
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
She [Dr Janice Andreyko] explained to us her expectations and what we should expect. She was a little dry and to the point, but always kind and caring. She asked us how many we wanted to transfer and we said at least two but we were toying with three. She told us she thought one would be enough, she would allow two, but gave an adamant "No" on more than two...Miriam was our second nurse coordinator, she took over for Judy because we did not feel Judy fit well with us. We were stressed and full of anxiety by the way we were treated with Judy, but Miriam was a blessing! She cared for and comforted us with the most amazing aura. We also enjoyed Gayleen as the clinical assistant who drew my blood most of the time! She was kind, caring, and an awesome stick! Never felt her stick the needle in and she NEVER missed!!!
2009 - 2011
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
She explained to us her expectations and what we should expect. She was a little dry and to the point, but always kind and caring. She asked us how many we wanted to transfer and we said at least two but we were toying with three. She told us she thought one would be enough, she would allow two, but gave an adamant "No" on more than two.
Just know she's not the most bubbly person, but she's good!
She was kind & caring.
I don't remember everything, but I used lupron, menopure, and I forget what my trigger shot was. But I do remember my cycle with Dr. Andreyko was the same as my first, but it went one day longer than my first cycle. They lengthened it bc everything else looked great but they thought they would get a little more mature eggs and that would help. I also had progesterone shots in addition to the suppositories the second round.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Miriam)
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
The entire staff, as a whole, is very warm & caring! They are soft and encouraging! I even go back to visit from time to time! One suggestion, maybe have separate entrance and exit...it can be difficult for those who have been struggling for sooooo long to see someone ecstatic for good news or devastated with bad news...separate entrance and exit would allow those grieving or rejoicing to do so without feeling bad about it in front of other hopeful people.
$13-15k plus $800-1000 for meds/shots
Dr. A said we would most likely be successful with the transfer of one embryo, but we said we've been there, done that and wanted to transfer two!
What specific things went wrong at Northern California Fertility Medical Center?
2013 - 2014
Dr. Andreyko was very personable and very real world. She isn't just a textbook knowledge doctor, she is a real world doctor who was practical in her approach. She answered all of our questions in regards to the process and procedure and helped us to cope with the end result of not having a successful pregnancy...We did two rounds of IUI with Dr. Andreyko and she changed the medication slightly increasing dosages for the second round.
2013 - 2014
European, Other
Don't be afraid to ask "silly" questions? She will not judge you for not being fully educated to the process or procedure of IUI.
Dr. Andrekyo treated us like an individual and assessed our medical needs. She created a plan just for my husband and I and made us feel like she was a part of our struggle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Marcie Colletti)
Marcie was like a second mother to me and really went on the emotional journey from the beginning. We connected with her on such a personal level and I know that I can still to this day call on her for anything.
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
The only weakness that I saw in my clinic was that it was 2.5 hours away and sometimes I had to make early morning appointments. Obviously, not their fault.
We did two rounds of IUI with blood work, medications and insemination it was in total around $8000, as our insurance didn't cover any of the cost.
We only did IUI under Dr. Andreykos care.
Roseville
She [Dr. Andreyko] is amazing in every way. Was compassionate and kind and also willing to try new things within reason.
She is amazing in every way. Was compassionate and kind and also willing to try new things within reason. She kept me going through failed cycles and cried when we heard a heartbeat for the first time. This clinic is amazing. Both she and Dr. Murray are great.
Ask her for any alternative treatments or additional drugs (HGH) if it doesn't work at first and don't give up!!
They all cared so much and knew who I was and my entire background. Felt like family
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Susan)
Kind and competent