Good

3502 9th St
Lubbock, TX 79415
806.743.4256

1 patient review filtered by:

I think he [Dr. Jaou-Chen Huang] was very knowledgeable but I think if my chances at getting pregnant were higher he may have shown more interest. He told me not to waste my money. I felt like he didnt want to try to help me...He didn't even give me that [Eset] as an option...I felt like if they had thought I would have had more of a chance to get pregnant I would have had more interest from the doctor...
I think they were organized [at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center for Fertility & Reproductive Surgery]. I think the support staff was great. I just wish the doctor [Dr. Chen Huang] would have done more. The staff calmed my nerves when I needed surgery. I heard good things about the other doctor in rye office but they told me I had to stay with my assigned doctor...I had to have a surgery and his nurses helped me with getting off of work and fought for me with my employer.
How was your experience with Jaou-Chen Huang at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center for Fertility & Reproductive Surgery?
I think he was very knowledgeable but I think if my chances at getting pregnant were higher he may have shown more interest. He told me not to waste my money. I felt like he didnt want to try to help me.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jaou-Chen Huang at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center for Fertility & Reproductive Surgery?
Go in expecting to walk away with no hope that way if he give you hope it will feel better. Don't go in with hope.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jaou-Chen Huang at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center for Fertility & Reproductive Surgery?
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center for Fertility & Reproductive Surgery.
They were great. I had to have a surgery and his nurses helped me with getting off of work and fought for me with my employer.
Describe your experience with Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center for Fertility & Reproductive Surgery.
I think they were organized. I think the support staff was great. I just wish the doctor would have done more. The staff calmed my nerves when I needed surgery. I heard good things about the other doctor in rye office but they told me I had to stay with my assigned doctor.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jaou-Chen Huang at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center for Fertility & Reproductive Surgery.
My insurance covered diagnostic and nothing else and since all I did was diagnostic I dont know how much the out of pocket would have been
Describe Jaou-Chen Huang's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center for Fertility & Reproductive Surgery.
He didn't even give me that as an option.
Jaou-Chen Huang