Jashoman Banerjee

Charlottesville
595 Martha Jefferson Drive
Charlottesville, VA 22911
866-540-5190
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jashoman Banerjee to a friend?

Good

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia to a friend?
I took clomid on cycle days 5-9 and then tested with an ovulation predictor on days 11-21. On my peak day(s), I had planned intercourse [protocol with Dr. Jashoman Banerjee]...We’ve met many times, and he has always made me comfortable and always approaches each visit with a positive attitude...We are still under going treatment after several rounds of clomid and a recent laparoscopy. We have been unsuccessful with achieving pregnancy thus far. Dr. Banerjee is always happy, positive, and friendly with each visit. Even when I may be sad or frustrated, he always reassures me that we still have more options and that this CAN happen.
How was your experience with Jashoman Banerjee at Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jashoman Banerjee at Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia?
The same advice I would give a patient of any fertility doctor; be open minded, try to relax, think positive.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jashoman Banerjee at Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia?
Describe the protocols Jashoman Banerjee used in your cycles at Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia and their degree of success.
I took clomid on cycle days 5-9 and then tested with an ovulation predictor on days 11-21. On my peak day(s), I had planned intercourse.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia. (Assigned nurse: Christy)
I had never had any problems with any member of the staff. They work together as a very cohesive team, and I have no complaints.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia.
The biggest weakness is that this is a satellite office (the main office is in Charlottesville, VA). This means that some things, such as IUI and IVF, are only offered in the main office which is a much farther drive for me.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jashoman Banerjee at Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia.
My insurance covers some testing such as bloodwork and ultrasounds. I am also responsible for a copay with each visit.
Describe Jashoman Banerjee's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia.
I have not experienced this.
Jashoman Banerjee