Not available by email
Charlottesville
595 Martha Jefferson Drive
Charlottesville, VA 22911
866-540-5190
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jashoman Banerjee to a friend?
9.9

Excellent

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia to a friend?
Dr. Banerjee was very welcoming and warm during my initial consultation. He explained my fertility plan and reassured me that we were in this journey together. I was very thankful for that. After my consultation appointment, he seemed a bit rushed and trying to hurry through my next appointments but also told me that I can let him know anything that is bothering me.... He showed me photos of my mature follicles and explained in depth how IUI works. He made a point to explain that if it unsuccessful, we will try again next month until we get success.
How was your experience with Jashoman Banerjee at Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia?
Dr. Banerjee was great and always ensured I understood the process and my fertility plan. He showed me photos of my mature follicles and explained in depth how IUI works. He made a point to explain that if it unsuccessful, we will try again next month until we get success.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jashoman Banerjee at Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia?
Come prepared with questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jashoman Banerjee at Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia?
Describe the protocols Jashoman Banerjee used in your cycles at Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia and their degree of success.
We did 3 rounds of Leterzole. He wanted to increase my dosage of medicine for cycle 4 but gave me that choice to skip to IUI. I made that decision and we increased my medicine, did an HCG shot, and timed IUI. We’re waiting for the results now!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia.
Dr. Banerjee is located within another doctor office and only has one nurse and one patient room. He does consultations and ultrasounds out of Winchester but IUI, sperm analysis, and IVF must be done at their office in Charlottesville, VA.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jashoman Banerjee at Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia.
My insurance covers 90% so I really didn’t have an expense.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia?
Winchester (closed)

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jashoman Banerjee at Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia.

I took clomid on cycle days 5-9 and then tested with an ovulation predictor on days 11-21. On my peak day(s), I had planned intercourse [protocol with Dr. Jashoman Banerjee]...We’ve met many times, and he has always made me comfortable and always approaches each visit with a positive attitude...We are still under going treatment after several rounds of clomid and a recent laparoscopy. We have been unsuccessful with achieving pregnancy thus far. Dr. Banerjee is always happy, positive, and friendly with each visit. Even when I may be sad or frustrated, he always reassures me that we still have more options and that this CAN happen.
The same advice I would give a patient of any fertility doctor; be open minded, try to relax, think positive.
I took clomid on cycle days 5-9 and then tested with an ovulation predictor on days 11-21. On my peak day(s), I had planned intercourse.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia. (Assigned nurse: Christy)
I had never had any problems with any member of the staff. They work together as a very cohesive team, and I have no complaints.
The biggest weakness is that this is a satellite office (the main office is in Charlottesville, VA). This means that some things, such as IUI and IVF, are only offered in the main office which is a much farther drive for me.
My insurance covers some testing such as bloodwork and ultrasounds. I am also responsible for a copay with each visit.
Describe Jashoman Banerjee's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia.
I have not experienced this.
Winchester (closed)