5.5

Frederick, MD 21702
Hagerstown
1165 Imperial Drive
Hagerstown, MD 21740

Dr. Bromer is kind, extremely knowledgeable in this area of medicine. I feel confident and comfortable with his advice, plan of care/course of action. He listens to my concerns and what I would like to do. We work well as a team in this fertility journey. I trust him and what he recommends...I did have also a laproscopic ovarian cyst removal by another specialist which was recommended...great follow up in making sure I completely understand everything discussed/planned.
The office [Shady Grove Fertility] is clean, modern, comfortable...From the front desk, lab, ultrasound, billing, provider...Everyone makes sure that each experience there was the best experience...Dr. Bromer is kind, extremely knowledgeable in this area of medicine...He listens to my concerns and what I would like to do. We work well as a team in this fertility journey...Always treated well - good bedside manner, great follow up in making sure I completely understand everything discussed/planned.
How was your experience with Jason Bromer at Shady Grove Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jason Bromer at Shady Grove Fertility?
He is a great doctor and will work with you to achieve (hopefully) a pregnancy!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jason Bromer at Shady Grove Fertility?
Describe the protocols Jason Bromer used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility and their degree of success.
He placed me on Metdormin 500mg three times daily. Bloodwork/labs cycle day 3. Clomid 50mg for 5 days during my cycle days 3-7. Ultrasound/labs cycle day 11 or 12. If labs/ultrasound indicate then will do the trigger injection. Then IUI 1-2 days later I think? Prometrium twice daily, day after IUI. We did this twice. We also did one cycle of just clomid. All three cycles unsuccessful. I did have also a laproscopic ovarian cyst removal by another specialist which was recommended by Dr Bromer.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Shady Grove Fertility.
Kind, considerate, thoughtful, helpful, friendly.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
I do not have any complaints. From the front desk, lab, ultrasound, billing, provider. Every experience has been great. The office is clean, modern, comfortable. Everyone makes sure that each experience there was the best experience.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jason Bromer at Shady Grove Fertility.
I am not sure. We had to meet a $2,000.00 dollar deductible then I believe everything was covered 80% and we were responsible for 20%.
Describe Jason Bromer's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Shady Grove Fertility.
Jason Bromer