Medical SchoolU. of Texas
832-237-1434
9200 Pinecroft
The Woodlands, TX 77380
281-681-0480
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jason Griffith to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Houston Fertility Institute to a friend?
Dr. Griffith is so kind and understanding, he always explained every step with detail and made sure I understood before moving on....He does have a lot of patients which means he is out of office a lot to do retrievals/transfers and so was not able to do every single one of my scans/appointments, but was always there for the important things....I had a high AMH during my initial consult so Dr. Griffith opted for a Menopur only cycle.
How was your experience with Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Institute?
Dr. Griffith has such compassion and truly makes you feel like you are in it together. He cries when you cry and has joy when you have joy. He always explained everything to me and walked me through each step. During my retrieval and transfer, he made sure I was comfortable and calmed any nerves I had. He does have a lot of patients which means he is out of office a lot to do retrievals/transfers and so was not able to do every single one of my scans/appointments, but was always there for the important things.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Institute?
Write down any questions or fears you have because he will answer and help to make you feel better! There’s so much uncertainty and fear surrouding infertility so it is amazing to let some of that go.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Institute?
Dr. Griffith is so kind and understanding, he always explained every step with detail and made sure I understood before moving on. Where the office really shines though is with the nurses. They did a lot of my scans if Dr. Griffith was in surgery and they became like family while I was there for both transfers.
Describe the protocols Jason Griffith used in your cycles at Houston Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
I had a high AMH during my initial consult so Dr. Griffith opted for a Menopur only cycle. I started at 175 Menopur and was bumped up to 275 because of a low response. Added ganirelix and my ovaries unexpectedly exploded into overtime. Because of this, we switched from HcG to a lupron trigger with the understanding I would do a freeze- all and wait to transfer. I then started protocol for a FET, 2 weeks of estradiol 3x a day, then added progesterone and transferred. I followed the exact same protocol when I did a second FET, 2 years later.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Houston Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Jenna)
My nurse was always so quick to answer questions and made sure I knew exactly what my protocol was for each step. She gave medication instructions 7 days at a time so I wouldn’t become confused and knew exactly which days to change medicine (patches) and was always available when I called. The other nurses who did my scans were so kind. They became like family and were so happy to see both of my transfers result in positives!
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
They truly love their patients! You don’t feel like just another $ and they make you feel like your dreams are possible. They comforted me when things didn’t go my way and always made sure to communicate promptly with test results.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Institute.
We were lucky to have insurance coverage so we paid our out of pocket max, which was around $3,800.
Describe Jason Griffith's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Houston Fertility Institute.
For my first transfer, he left the decision up to me and we decided to transfer 2, 1 stuck. For the second transfer, he strongly recommended 1 and I agreed. He has changed his standard practice in the 2 years between transfers but still let you transfer 2 if you sign releases.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
Dr. Griffith was definitely kind but always pushed IVF. I always felt like they were just rotating through patients. I wanted him to find answers as to why my body could not hold the pregnancies, and I knew that he hadn’t come to that conclusion...I asked about my thyroid and other tests that could be performed to figure out why these miscarriages occurred. Dr. Griffith did not feel that looking into anything else would be of benefit.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
How was your experience with Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Institute?
I was pleased with Dr. Griffith at the beginning of my treatment. After 1 miscarriage, his associate performed a hysteroscopy, and I learned about pre cancerous cells in my body. Dr, Griffith treated me for 2 months and a colleague performed a second hysteroscopy. The pre cancerous cells were gone. I was hopeful that this was the treatment I needed. My husband and I opted for an IUI. Dr. Griffith was extremely optimistic, so I was disappointed when I started my cycle prior to the pregnancy test. The office still had me go in for this test even though I already knew the outcome. We took a break in treatment and got pregnant twice on our own. Both ended in miscarriage, unfortunately. Dr. Griffith told me later the pregnancies were considered chemical pregnancies but did not explain that to me. We went back to Dr. Griffith to discuss IVF. He was ready to start the process. I asked about my thyroid and other tests that could be performed to figure out why these miscarriages occurred. Dr. Griffith did not feel that looking into anything else would be of benefit.
Always get a second opinion.
The office was always busy. Dr. Griffith was definitely kind but always pushed IVF. I always felt like they were just rotating through patients. I wanted him to find answers as to why my body could not hold the pregnancies, and I knew that he hadn’t come to that conclusion. I was afraid to do IVF and have another miscarriage.
For the IUI, I took Gonal F injections. The meds did provide multiple eggs being in play during the IUI. We did the ovidrel trigger shot for ovulation. For whatever reason, the IUI was unsuccessful.
The nursing staff is efficient and gets the job done. I was most bothered by the way they delivered bad news. I felt a lack of empathy, although it could have also been my emotion due to the trauma of each miscarriage.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
This clinic is efficient and has definite procedures and protocol in place. It operates very smoothly, and the doctors work as a team. I got the impression that they provided the same course of testing for each patient rather than looking at each patients specific issues. I also felt that the pricing was high. After I changed doctors, I received an email from someone in the main office. When I explained I had changed clinics, this is when they said they will price match. Overall, I was thankful I switched clinics, although this clinic was more convenient location wise.
I spent $7,000 on fertility diagnostic testing and treatments with this doctor. This includes 2 hysteroscopies, genetic testing, prescription medications, and 1 IUI round.
Dr. Griffith would only transfer 1 healthy embryo (after PGS testing). If we did not have PGS, then he would transfer up to 3.
PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Griffith was very good about listening. He would answer the 1,000s of questions we had and would tell us what he honestly thought was best for us to do next. He would have consultations with us when we weren't sure about something.... He told us the differences in success rates and price between IUI and IVF and since we were unexplained infertility we decided to do IUI and use IVF as a last resort.
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Institute?
Listen to the Doctor. He is the expert in the area of infertility. Do NOT search the web for what you think would be best. There is a reason they do everything in the order that they do it. I got very frustrated at first because I didn't understand the process, but now that I do it all makes sense.
He always knew what was going on in our lives and was interested in knowing how we were doing through the whole process.
We did Clomid with our OBGYN, so when we got to Dr. Griffith we went to IUI. He told us the differences in success rates and price between IUI and IVF and since we were unexplained infertility we decided to do IUI and use IVF as a last resort. Before doing an IUI I had to have a hyteroscopy to make sure that my uterus was in good condition and clear of fibroids. After 2 rounds of IUI he still wasn't sure why things weren't happening. Everything was perfect with our IUI, but the sperm wasn't meeting the egg. We took a break after this because it was emotionally and physically draining. We went back to see what we should do next. Since I took a break, he went ahead and did another hysterocopy to make sure that nothing had formed over the last year. After this we began stims to start IVF. Through IVF we used a number of injection prescriptions which resulted in 27 eggs being retrieved. After ICSI we had 18 embryos frozen. We transfered 2 embryos about a month and a half later (after my body healed from retrieval) and one survived.
I absolutely loved the nursing staff at HFI- The Woodlands. They were constantly answering questions we had, no matter how many times a day I would call. They would take the time to explain in detail and if they weren't sure they would consult Dr. Griffith and I would hear back by the end of the day. When we had negative pregnancy tests they were extremely cautious and sensitive as to how they would deliver the message to us.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
Overall we really enjoyed being at HFI- The Woodlands. I would say the only down fall to HFI having so many offices is that for our IUI transfers and IVF procedures (retrieval and transfer) we would have to drive downtown to a different location to have these done because they only do them out of one office/hospital. Also if I had an appointment that would fall on a Saturday or Sunday (you have to go every so many days so these are required) they would be downtown as well. It wasn't a huge issue, but make sure that you have the time to do this if you go forward.
IUI- about $4,000/round (without medication) IVF- about $13,000 for retrieval and transfer (without medication) IVF Frozen Transfer- about $4,000 (without medication)
Dr. Griffith Highly suggested that we only transfer 1 embryo because I was so young. I fought it and pushed for 2. He did transfer 2 because that was what I wanted, but he warned me of the risks that can come with multiples.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Immunological, Unexplained
Dr. Griffith is very warm. He truly seems to care about my husband and me. He never became annoyed by our barrage of questions, and he was always happy to explain processes....I didn't see Dr. Griffith as often as I would've liked. The times I did see him, he was fully present and always kind. I do wish he had performed the egg retrievals, however. Despite two failed IVF cycles, we did learn so much from the tests Dr. Griffith insisted we undergo...Don't be afraid to ask lots of questions. Dr. Griffith will address them all, and he's remarkably comforting.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Immunological, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Institute?
I didn't see Dr. Griffith as often as I would've liked. The times I did see him, he was fully present and always kind. I do wish he had performed the egg retrievals, however. Despite two failed IVF cycles, we did learn so much from the tests Dr. Griffith insisted we undergo. We learned that I have MTHFR and a clotting disorder. That information has helped us maintain my current natural (completely spontaneous) pregnancy that occurred mere months after our last failed cycle. I'm so grateful!
I don't recall the exact protocol, but I took Bravelle, Menopur, and Ovidrel before my retrieval. I had approximately 11 follicles that looked promising, but only 5 eggs were retrieved. Three of the eggs were mature, and only two fertilized. Only one egg made it to day 5, and it was frozen. I had responded well to stims for an IUI at another clinic so he thought it would go well. After the failed transfer, Dr. Griffith spoke to us again and said he'd introduce Lupron and an antagonist protocol should we decide on round 2. With round 2, we used Lupron, Menopur, and Gonal-f. We had 10 follicles. We ended up with 2 poor quality 3-day embryos. Unfortunately, they didn't take.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Houston Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Jenna Fernandez)
The phlebotomists and the nurses were great. Especially, Daisy. My care coordinator was sometimes very short with me without provocation.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
There are multiple branches, but I frequented the Willowbrook location. It's clean, and seems to be run pretty efficiently. There's never a long wait. Unfortunately, the billing department leaves a lot to be desired. If your cycle fails, you're supposed to be covered by the HFI Assurance - meaning that your next cycle will be free of physician's fees. Both of my cycles failed, by the way. Before my second cycle (Sept. '16), the billing department tried to charge us for the full amount including the doctor's fees. I spoke to a couple of people, and eventually, it was straightened out. I was assured that it was the last we'd hear of the extra fees. Fast forward to March '17 when I received more bills for the physician's fees. I had to talk to two more people to get things straightened out. I was told that I do not owe any physician's fees, and hopefully this will be the last time I get billed. We'll see...
$25k - this includes one IVF cycle and unlimited frozen transfers as well as meds.
1 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
He [Dr. Jason Griffith] takes time to talk with you and if you have any unreasonable expectations, he gently tried to redirect you to a realistic expectation. He understands that fertility is a very emotional topic and is very individual so if you take a moment to listen to him, he will help you as best as he can. It may not always be what you want to hear but he has a patient's best interest at heart.
1 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Institute?
He is compassionate and knowledgeable. I found him approachable and easy to talk to.
He could be the one doctor who can help you with your dreams of a family.
He takes time to talk with you and if you have any unreasonable expectations, he gently tried to redirect you to a realistic expectation. He understands that fertility is a very emotional topic and is very individual so if you take a moment to listen to him, he will help you as best as he can. It may not always be what you want to hear but he has a patient's best interest at heart.
First time was one round of shots, pills and patches which worked like a dream. Second time tried a different approach twice which did not work so my treatment was adjusted to what had worked before, resulting in pregnancy. I don't seem to have any problems with holding a pregnancy, it was getting pregnant that was the problem.
They are aware of each patient's needs and protocols, they take time to talk with you during visits and are excited for you when pregnancy is reached. Ultrasounds are great because the nurse is happy with you, even to tears like you, when you first see the developing egg sac meaning that you have become pregnant.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
One time my cycle had to be moved because a nurse had failed to call in my prescription for my pills and shots in a timely manner, that cycle had to be scrapped. Other than that one flub, the staff was on the ball and awesome.
It is expensive, but they are willing to work out costs. I am not sure outside of paying upfront for treatment but they do provide resources for financial help.
2013 - 2018
3 IVF, Donor Eggs
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Dr. Griffith is a wonderful doctor. He is patient, kind and always listens to the patient and their opinions and concerns. He treats you like a ‘person’, not just another case. My husband and I trust him completely.... Always felt like a priority, Dr. Griffithbwas very honest in where we stood and where we should go next.... I believe our 1st and 2nd rounds were the same protocol, we added acupuncture and adjusted our medication regimen.
2013 - 2018
3 IVF, Donor Eggs
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Institute?
To let him guide you through this process. It’s hard enough to do, but remember to believe that he knows what he’s doing.
I believe our 1st and 2nd rounds were the same protocol, we added acupuncture and adjusted our medication regimen. For our upcoming FET he wants to add an extra day of PIO shots before we transfer.
Everyone I had for examinations were great. Sometimes I felt like I was a bother when I asked questions, but overall very happy.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
The clinics strengths in my opinion are that the doctors and nursing staff really work together, even if you’re not seeing your doctor that visit, whoever you see knows exactly where you are in your treatment. Information was always added to my portal within a short amount of time as well. I would tell a new patient to ASK QUESTIONS, even if you feel like you’re asking too many. It’s always important to know what’s going on.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Houston Fertility Institute.
Monitoring appointments were done in the mornings, but could be first come first served as soon as they opened. I always got there early so I was in and out pretty quickly.
Houston - Hous
2008 - 2018
1 IUI, IVF, Egg Freezing
Dr Griffith has been a great doctor and has shown lots of caring through this whole process. He has great manners and treats you like you suppose to be treated. He has explained everything where we can understand it.... Dr. Griffith has used many protocols through out my cycles. Such as the different shots and the side effects. I has a issue with the oil injections and he acted quickly to fix the problem, I was then prescribed to a different injection. The patches also eventually caused irritations, he also was quick to identify it and change the dosage.
2008 - 2018
1 IUI, IVF, Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Institute?
Dr Griffth has always treated me and my husband like a human. He takes the time to explain the process to us, and returns and calls or questions that we might have.
Jenna has been a great nurse and is there for any questions or concerns that I might have, no matter what time of the day it is.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
Overall the staff at the Willowbrook location has been great! When they became short handed at the desk, some things seemed to fall short, but overall very pleased. One incident took place, after and during my ERA procedure. I was very unhappy to hear that I had to get my biopsy results with a huge bill of $800!! So as of right now I cant afford to get my results.
The cost of the Iui was around 3500, the cost for 2 rounds of IVF was around $ 18, 000
Well, at first I was so up to doing 2 egg transfers, but he recommended that we do 1. After 2 failed cycles, he now recommends 2. I am just concern on the risks towards me or the babies. But we are not giving up, and we will listen to our Dr. and hopes that 1 out of the 2 will take.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve
Dr. Griffith has been such a great blessing to us during this process. He has been so compassionate as we've dealt with 3 losses. He has also given us hope, while also setting realistic expectations. He listens, he is always happy to answer all our questions, and he is such a caring doctor. I can't say enough good things about him, and the entire HFI team...Dr. Griffith treats each patient with kindness, and remembers our case in great detail. He tailored each visit to us, and never made us feel rushed... he sat and answered every question we had.
How was your experience with Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Institute?
Be totally honest with him, and don't be afraid to ask lots of questions.
We are in the middle of an IVF cycle, and have just completed the egg retrieval. I was on 300 cc's of Menopur and Gonal-f, and then added Cetrotide after 6 days of injections. We then took two Ovidrel injections for the trigger. We were able to retrieve 4 eggs, and 2 of them made it to freeze.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Houston Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Jenny Wilson and Jenna Fernandez)
I see both Jenny Wilson as well as Jenna Fernandez. They have also become rocks to us during this process. They are both very compassionate and always get back to me quickly.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
HFI has a great team that work very well together, and are very dedicated to their patients. I have been so impressed with how quickly they get patients in, how responsive they are, and how caring their team is.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
He [Dr. Griffith] explained in ways that I could understand. He welcomed all my questions without getting frustrated... he is very easy to communicate with and response back on a timely manner. I feel that he should perform all procedures scheduled for his individual patient. Overall he is a good doctor. He is happy to repeat things if needed. He listens to his patient and treats them accordingly to each protocol. I am very satisfied with his bedside manner and appreciate his compassion through such an unpredictable process
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Institute?
I would like to see him every visit but he is very easy to communicate with and response back on a timely manner. I feel that he should perform all procedures scheduled for his individual patient. Overall he is a good doctor. He is happy to repeat things if needed. He listens to his patient and treats them accordingly to each protocol. I am very satisfied with his bedside manner and appreciate his compassion through such an unpredictable process. Even though I got frustrated and wanted to switch docs he didn't let that ruin his patien to doc relationship with me.
Always ask as many questions as you want. It's a lot of info to process so if you think of questions after you leave the office don't hesitate to reach back out to him.
He explained in ways that I could understand. He welcomed all my questions without getting frustrated.
Birth control to prevent ovulation while testing is performed. Started on menopur and gonal f 225 ovary stimulation. Planning for a frozen embryo transfer because of one blocked tube and DOR.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
Weakness: follow up is sometimes not timely, too much info at once is given to patient, financial coordinator is really no resourceful. Strength: very polite, welcoming,
The cost in broken up between the clinic and the surgery center. The genetic testing is extra too.
My doctor stated he would do two embryos at the most but I feel it should be a mutual agreement between the couple and the doctor. I feel that the doctor should listen to the patient but do what medically is best for the patient.
2014 - 2017
2 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
He [Dr. Griffin] is THE MOST compassionate doctor I've ever had. He was willing to take a chance on me (I'm classified as advanced maternal age) & try to make my dream of becoming a mother come true. He educated me on donor eggs, which my previous doctor did not, and was able to get me pregnant....Due to my severe lack of quality eggs, he informed me that I probably wouldn't be able to get pregnant using my eggs. But, he was willing to give it 1 final try. It didn't work. Then he educated me on donor eggs. It worked!
2014 - 2017
2 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Institute?
He is THE MOST compassionate doctor I've ever had. He was willing to take a chance on me (I'm classified as advanced maternal age) & try to make my dream of becoming a mother come true. He educated me on donor eggs, which my previous doctor did not, and was able to get me pregnant.
Be open & honest with him about your needs & he'll be your biggest cheerleader.
I love this clinic! I was well educated from day 1 & feel that everyone there was my cheerleader. They celebrated my wins & also mourned my losses. Amazing group of care providers in a very sensitive field.
Love them all.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
They are wonderful! And with Houston being so large, it was nice to have options of where to go for appointments. My work took me all around Houston, so I've been to several of their offices for appointments that were convenient with my schedule.
Super easy. In & out, usually within 15-30 minutes.
$100,000+
He always follows proper protocol on this.
The Woodlands
Dr. Griffith is so kind, supportive, and caring! I felt incredibly comfortable with him and trusted him from the start!... Dr. Griffith and all staff at HFI are amazing! The nurses and the girls working the schedule were always kind and very efficient. There was a time when I was around 8 weeks pregnant with my twins that I started bleeding heavily right before my appointment. I was crying and very upset—the front desk girl took me back into a room so I could sit and wait privately away from others in the waiting room. The nurses and even the phlebotomist were very reassuring and so genuinely caring! Dr. Griffith saw me as soon as he could to check on the babies and everything thankfully was fine.
How was your experience with Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Institute?
Pick him! He is the best doctor you’ll ever get.
I can’t remember
Very kind and knowledgeable
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
Very clean, relaxing and up to date. I liked the inspirational quotes they change on the desk every week. They also did something special for national infertility day. Very easy to schedule with. I had a wait at times but was always made to feel that the doctor/nurses were available to me
I don’t remember
He did not seem to have a strong preference. He gave us the choice of one or two and we decided on two.
2 IUI, 1 Embryo Freezing, Donor Sperm
[Dr. Griffith] took time to answer questions, comped an IUI where the doctor performing procedure did not communicate well. Made personal phone calls. Spent far more time than required talking with me and answering questions. Sensitive to my situation as a gay, single woman.... Lots of contact, personal phone calls, knowledge of me and my situation, long consultations with honest, nuanced answers to every question I could ask.
2 IUI, 1 Embryo Freezing, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Institute?
Took time to answer questions, comped an IUI where the doctor performing procedure did not communicate well. Made personal phone calls. Spent far more time than required talking with me and answering questions. Sensitive to my situation as a gay, single woman.
Take advantage of his willingness to answer questions.
Menopur and gonal-F for IVF.
Very helpful, some seemed more efficient at reading ultrasounds than others.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
Lots of locations. Wish they had one in the Heights/central Houston. Surgical procedures went very smoothly and were not a source of stress.
I believe IVF was around $16k + meds, IUI around $3-4k + meds
Explained the two options, risk of multiples, percentage increase in success per attempt when using 2 embryos vs. benefit of preserving the 2nd embryo for a later attempt.
Houston - Hous
2013 - 2016
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
He [Dr Jason Griffith] always went above and beyond to help us get answers and find a resolution. If I went to his office for an unplanned unscheduled visit he would hear what my needs were, and when I went to introduce our new arrival to him, and he wasn't able to come out to hold her, he called me personally that evening to tell me how sorry he was he missed us and to please come back the following day.
2013 - 2016
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Institute?
Extremely compassionate and caring. Takes his time and listens. Let's you cry to him and genuinely wants to do everything in his power to help you.
Don't be shy, talk to him get personal he is very down to earth and wants to know you and your family
Dr Griffith always came out to greet me himself and always showed compassion and care about the struggles I was living through. He always went above and beyond to help us get answers and find a resolution. If I went to his office for an unplanned unscheduled visit he would hear what my needs were, and when I went to introduce our new arrival to him, and he wasn't able to come out to hold her, he called me personally that evening to tell me how sorry he was he missed us and to please come back the following day.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Houston Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Amber Mendoza, June)
All the same as Dr Griffith even gave me their personal cell phone numbers to keep in touch and to ask questions any time I needed
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
Occasionally the office staff isn't as warm and easy to open up to.
2013 - 2014
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve
He [Dr. Griffith] always remembered my name and when we lost our baby his words were the ones that helped me get through....He treats you like a person. He is so nice and caring. He informs you of everything and understands that you inform yourself as well.
2013 - 2014
He is smart and caring.
He always remembered my name and when we lost our baby his words were the ones that helped me get through.
So sweet. Fast responding. Always answered every question I had even if they seemed crazy.
Clean, organized.