9.7

713.730.2229
17183 I 45 South
The Woodlands, TX 77385
713.730.2229

[Dr. Griffith] took time to answer questions, comped an IUI where the doctor performing procedure did not communicate well. Made personal phone calls. Spent far more time than required talking with me and answering questions. Sensitive to my situation as a gay, single woman.... Lots of contact, personal phone calls, knowledge of me and my situation, long consultations with honest, nuanced answers to every question I could ask.
The sperm vial for one of my IUIs had a number low enough to influence outcome. I did not become pregnant that cycle. Had I been informed I would have asked to use a 2nd vial for the insemination to improve chance of results. The clinic [Houston Fertility Institute] also forgot to order one of my genetic tests--or maybe the lab made the mistake--but it wasn't a big issue. I believe it was a test tailored for Ashkenazi Jews and I am not Jewish so it wasn't really a concern. They informed me of the issue and I appreciated their upfrontness.
How was your experience with Jason Griffith at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute?
Took time to answer questions, comped an IUI where the doctor performing procedure did not communicate well. Made personal phone calls. Spent far more time than required talking with me and answering questions. Sensitive to my situation as a gay, single woman.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jason Griffith at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute?
Take advantage of his willingness to answer questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jason Griffith at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute?
Describe the protocols Jason Griffith used in your cycles at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
Menopur and gonal-F for IVF.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
Very helpful, some seemed more efficient at reading ultrasounds than others.
Describe your experience with Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
Lots of locations. Wish they had one in the Heights/central Houston. Surgical procedures went very smoothly and were not a source of stress.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jason Griffith at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
I believe IVF was around $16k + meds, IUI around $3-4k + meds
Describe Jason Griffith's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
Explained the two options, risk of multiples, percentage increase in success per attempt when using 2 embryos vs. benefit of preserving the 2nd embryo for a later attempt.
What specific things went wrong at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
The sperm vial for one of my IUIs had a number low enough to influence outcome. I did not become pregnant that cycle. Had I been informed I would have asked to use a 2nd vial for the insemination to improve chance of results. The clinic also forgot to order one of my genetic tests--or maybe the lab made the mistake--but it wasn't a big issue. I believe it was a test tailored for Ashkenazi Jews and I am not Jewish so it wasn't really a concern. They informed me of the issue and I appreciated their upfrontness.
Piney Point

2018 - 2020, Successful
Dr. Griffith was very compassionate about my feelings and struggles to get pregnant. Through all my ivf cycles he was very open and informative about all options. He was very up front with all the steps and possible outcomes and obstacles that could occur...very kind and has a warm bedside manor. He is very passionate about his job and making your wishes come true to have a family
[Houston Fertility Institute] was very well kept and organized. I never felt uncomfortable...The atmosphere was very welcoming and had a sense of comfort...The nursing staff were very educated in fertility. All the nurses I saw were very compassionate and aware of your emotions. They would celebrate the milestones and also grieve with you when results weren’t what you wanted
Go see him now! He is an amazing doctor that is very vested into making your dreams come true!
Dr. Griffith is very kind and has a warm bedside manor. He is very passionate about his job and making your wishes come true to have a family.
The nursing staff were very educated in fertility. All the nurses I saw were very compassionate and aware of your emotions. They would celebrate the milestones and also grieve with you when results weren’t what you wanted.
Describe your experience with Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
The clinic was very well kept and organized. I never felt uncomfortable in the waiting room or even in the patient rooms. The atmosphere was very welcoming and had a sense of comfort. Everyone was very friendly and greeted you when you walked in or out.
I went through so many cycles, I don’t remember the exact cost. But, in the end it was all worth it.
Woodlands

tried an Agonist protocol at first and got 7 eggs, 2 embryos and one PGS normal [with Dr. Jason Griffith]. Tried antagonist next and got 3 eggs, 1 embryo which is PGS normal...good bedside manner and very friendly. We are long into our journey and prefer blunt brutal honesty and Dr Griffith will give this if requested. I appreciate his openness to try new strategies and talk through articles I've read
tried an Agonist protocol at first and got 7 eggs, 2 embryos and one PGS normal [at Houston Fertility Institute]. Tried antagonist next and got 3 eggs, 1 embryo which is PGS normal...nursing staff really aren't too familiar with your history...just a couple times I was not phoned with results/ updates. These were always sent to my patient portal though...cost of a cycle is 13000 for ivf. This doesn't include meds
be clear on what you want when u go in and advocate for yourself
Monitoring the nurses didn't know anything about my history or treatment plan. Dr Griffith was the only one familiar with our case
tried an Agonist protocol at first and got 7 eggs, 2 embryos and one PGS normal. Tried antagonist next and got 3 eggs, 1 embryo which is PGS normal.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Jenna Feenandez)
nursing staff really aren't too familiar with your history
Describe your experience with Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
clinic is large and its easy to become just another patient but choose your doctor carefully. I like Dr Griffiths approach. I also like access to financial coordinator for explanation and my coordinator for detailed questions
cost of a cycle is 13000 for ivf. This doesn't include meds
2014 - 2018, Unknown Success
Dr. Griffith is very caring, open and honest through the entire process. He learns about you and your spouse and truly cares about your best interest.... My time has been a roller coaster. No fault to anyone. I have had a tubal pregnancy, twisted ovary, an unsuccessful transfer and I have not made it through to transfers. Each time, he has sat down with us, explained next steps and ensured we were okay. We have used numerous types of medications, shots and currently using a new injection of lupron.
Open, professional and caring staff [Houston Fertility Institute]. New building with warm atmosphere. Nursing staff is always there to answer questions day in and day out. Try to keep and open mind and listen to their recommendations. The nurse who draws your blood is very good, quick and efficient.... Overall everyone has been very professional, knowledgeable and caring.... I have spent well over $35000 in total costs throughout the years.
I could never go to any other doctor. He truly is there for you and your ultimate goal of having a family. He cares, checks in and goes above and beyond! I couldn’t say enough positive things about our time with Dr. Griffith.
Be open and honest. Listen to what he says and trust in him.
Overall everyone has been very professional, knowledgeable and caring.
Describe your experience with Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
Open, professional and caring staff. New building with warm atmosphere. Nursing staff is always there to answer questions day in and day out. Try to keep and open mind and listen to their recommendations. The nurse who draws your blood is very good, quick and efficient.
I have spent well over $35000 in total costs throughout the years.
He encouraged us to transfer one at a time.
2014 - 2017, Successful
He [Dr. Griffin] is THE MOST compassionate doctor I've ever had. He was willing to take a chance on me (I'm classified as advanced maternal age) & try to make my dream of becoming a mother come true. He educated me on donor eggs, which my previous doctor did not, and was able to get me pregnant....Due to my severe lack of quality eggs, he informed me that I probably wouldn't be able to get pregnant using my eggs. But, he was willing to give it 1 final try. It didn't work. Then he educated me on donor eggs. It worked!
They are wonderful! And with Houston being so large, it was nice to have options of where to go for appointments....I love this clinic! I was well educated from day 1 & feel that everyone there was my cheerleader. They celebrated my wins & also mourned my losses. Amazing group of care providers in a very sensitive field....[Monitoring Appointments] Super easy. In & out, usually within 15-30 minutes....[Nursing Staff] Love them all.
He is THE MOST compassionate doctor I've ever had. He was willing to take a chance on me (I'm classified as advanced maternal age) & try to make my dream of becoming a mother come true. He educated me on donor eggs, which my previous doctor did not, and was able to get me pregnant.
Be open & honest with him about your needs & he'll be your biggest cheerleader.
Love them all.
Describe your experience with Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
They are wonderful! And with Houston being so large, it was nice to have options of where to go for appointments. My work took me all around Houston, so I've been to several of their offices for appointments that were convenient with my schedule.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
Super easy. In & out, usually within 15-30 minutes.
$100,000+
He always follows proper protocol on this.

2014 - 2015, Successful
Dr. Griffith is so kind, supportive, and caring! I felt incredibly comfortable with him and trusted him from the start!... Dr. Griffith and all staff at HFI are amazing! The nurses and the girls working the schedule were always kind and very efficient. There was a time when I was around 8 weeks pregnant with my twins that I started bleeding heavily right before my appointment. I was crying and very upset—the front desk girl took me back into a room so I could sit and wait privately away from others in the waiting room. The nurses and even the phlebotomist were very reassuring and so genuinely caring! Dr. Griffith saw me as soon as he could to check on the babies and everything thankfully was fine.
[Houston Fertility Institute is] Very clean, relaxing and up to date. I liked the inspirational quotes they change on the desk every week. They also did something special for national infertility day. Very easy to schedule with. I had a wait at times but was always made to feel that the doctor/nurses were available to me... here was a time when I was around 8 weeks pregnant with my twins that I started bleeding heavily right before my appointment. I was crying and very upset—the front desk girl took me back into a room so I could sit and wait privately away from others in the waiting room. The nurses and even the phlebotomist were very reassuring and so genuinely caring! Dr. Griffith saw me as soon as he could to check on the babies and everything thankfully was fine.
Pick him! He is the best doctor you’ll ever get.
I can’t remember
Very kind and knowledgeable
I don’t remember
He did not seem to have a strong preference. He gave us the choice of one or two and we decided on two.

2013 - 2016, Successful
1 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
He [Dr Jason Griffith] always went above and beyond to help us get answers and find a resolution. If I went to his office for an unplanned unscheduled visit he would hear what my needs were, and when I went to introduce our new arrival to him, and he wasn't able to come out to hold her, he called me personally that evening to tell me how sorry he was he missed us and to please come back the following day.
Occasionally the office staff isn't as warm and easy to open up to...[The nurses at Houston Fertility Institute] gave me their personal cell phone numbers to keep in touch and to ask questions any time I needed...[Dr Jason Griffith is] extremely compassionate and caring. Takes his time and listens. Let's you cry to him and genuinely wants to do everything in his power to help you.
Extremely compassionate and caring. Takes his time and listens. Let's you cry to him and genuinely wants to do everything in his power to help you.
Don't be shy, talk to him get personal he is very down to earth and wants to know you and your family
Dr Griffith always came out to greet me himself and always showed compassion and care about the struggles I was living through. He always went above and beyond to help us get answers and find a resolution. If I went to his office for an unplanned unscheduled visit he would hear what my needs were, and when I went to introduce our new arrival to him, and he wasn't able to come out to hold her, he called me personally that evening to tell me how sorry he was he missed us and to please come back the following day.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Amber Mendoza, June)
All the same as Dr Griffith even gave me their personal cell phone numbers to keep in touch and to ask questions any time I needed
Describe your experience with Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
Occasionally the office staff isn't as warm and easy to open up to.

2013 - 2014, Successful
He [Dr. Griffith] always remembered my name and when we lost our baby his words were the ones that helped me get through....He treats you like a person. He is so nice and caring. He informs you of everything and understands that you inform yourself as well.
[The nursing staff at Houston Fertility Institute was] so sweet. Fast responding. Always answered every question I had even if they seemed crazy. [The clinic is] clean, organized....He [Dr. Griffith] treats you like a person. He is so nice and caring. He informs you of everything and understands that you inform yourself as well.
He is smart and caring.
He always remembered my name and when we lost our baby his words were the ones that helped me get through.
So sweet. Fast responding. Always answered every question I had even if they seemed crazy.
Clean, organized.
2019, Consult
Jase was great at explaining each option. That we had. He [Jason Griffith] listened to all of my concerns and helped me understand what we’re my best option would be. I was experiencing some pain and he did an ultrasound and didn’t charge me. He did it because I was worried. I was very grateful to him and his willingness to spend over an hour with me! He is a great Doctor that cares about his patients!...I only met with him twice because we had to move out of state. But he explained everything thing well and helped me make the best decision that would be best for us. But 3 of my close friends all used him 2 of them went to him for IVF and they both were successful. One of which shouldn’t have worked but he knew how to work around her problems and she was able to have a beautiful little girl!
Comparing costs I believe he was a little higher than the dr my sister went to in Utah...The clinic [Houston Fertility Institute] is easy to find, the waiting time before you go in is limited. They work hard to get the paperwork to you in a timely matter. I appreciated that they went through all the procedures and the pricing. And the time frame for all of them. Very clean and calming place.
How was your experience with Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Center?
Jase was great at explaining each option. That we had. He listened to all of my concerns and helped me understand what we’re my best option would be. I was experiencing some pain and he did an ultrasound and didn’t charge me. He did it because I was worried. I was very grateful to him and his willingness to spend over an hour with me! He is a great Doctor that cares about his patients!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Center?
To trust him, he has the experience and knowledge to help you start your family.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Center?
Hey was very genuine, he took time to explain all of my options and was genuinely concerned of my wellbeing. He cares about the person and not the money. I had 3 friend recommend him because they had success with him.
Describe the protocols Jason Griffith used in your cycles at Houston Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Houston Fertility Center.
All very friendly. They walked me through the payment plans. Answered all my questions and didn’t push me off.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Center.
The clinic is easy to find, the waiting time before you go in is limited. They work hard to get the paperwork to you in a timely matter. I appreciated that they went through all the procedures and the pricing. And the time frame for all of them. Very clean and calming place.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Center.
Houston Fertility Center
Houston
2017, Consult
We wanted to do two [embryo transfer] and he [Dr. Jason Griffith] said that was great because they don't transfer more then two...After explaining my situation to Dr. Jason G. He was able to elaborate more on the procedure and seem just as anxious to bring joy into our lives as much as we were. Any questions or concerns we had he was more then willing to answer...We only went in for a consultation...I think that being a little more intuitive to the patient is a must.
We only went in for a consultation [at Houston Fertility Institute]...$100 Consultation only...After consulting with the doctor you'll see a nurse, she'll take your blood pressure and they will give you some samples of birth control pills. This is motivation to to you to start the process...The clinic was nice I don't have any negative comments about the clinic. Once you walk in you go to the desk and sign in a nice quiet waiting room.There's water for you and I think a tv.
Being knowledgeable about IVf how the procedure is done from beginning to end I can respect a person that knows their job. With that being said I think that being a little more intuitive to the patient is a must. Talk with the patient more to get a better understanding on when they plan to start the process, and actually be a doctor that listen not one whi just jump and act off of one consultation.
Don't rush to do the procedure go home talk things over with your spouse, make sure he is the right doctor for you.
We only went in for a consultation.
They can be more involved, just seems to be a disconnect.
Describe your experience with Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
The clinic was nice I don't have any negative comments about the clinic. Once you walk in you go to the desk and sign in a nice quiet waiting room.There's water for you and I think a tv. After consulting with the doctor you'll see a nurse, she'll take your blood pressure and they will give you some samples of birth control pills. This is motivation to to you to start the process, but just know that making sure this is the right place for you all is important. Don't be pressured into this very important decision and procedure.
$100 Consultation only.
We wanted to do two and he said that was great because they don't transfer more then two.
Willowbrook

Dr Griffith never gave up on me. He constantly changed up my protocol when we had a failed cycle in order to try something new. He has a great bedside manner and always made me feel comfortable and like I was in good hands. He also always did my retrievals and never passed me off to another doctor for those types of procedures...Dr Griffith personally called with information and would call after hours too...
They [Houston Fertility Institute] are a bit pricier than some clinics but it was 100% worth it...Amazingly smart and personable doctors...All they can do is try different methods that they think may work for you. My last doctor wanted to do the same thing over and over and that thing wasn’t working...dr Griffith will switch it up to give you the best shot of success...
No doctor can perform magic. All they can do is try different methods that they think may work for you. My last doctor wanted to do the same thing over and over and that thing wasn’t working...dr Griffith will switch it up to give you the best shot of success
Dr Griffith personally called with information and would call after hours too
Some were way better than others and much more personable. I definitely had my favorites!
Describe your experience with Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
Amazingly smart and personable doctors! They have gotten everyone I know pregnant! Jason Griffith really went above and beyond for me and without him i would never have had my son. They are a bit pricier than some clinics but it was 100% worth it
I don’t remember but it was a lot

2015, Unsuccessful
They [staff at Houston Fertility Institute] are worth it. Only witnessed compassion and kindness at this clinic. It is pricey, but I think comparable to other clinics. Dr. Griffith is exactly the kind of doctor I would want on this journey...They [nurses] were great. Answered any questions I had...I paid about $600 for the hysteroscopy. Ivf however was going to be $11,000-$12,000 plus meds...When we discussed IVF, he [Dr. Jason Griffith] was more partial to single embryo transfer due to my age and our chances. I thought he was extremely responsible in his advisements...was so caring. He answered every question and genuinely wanted to help...He made my husband and I feel at ease. After we tried clomid with him and got all our test results back, we had another meeting. He said we needed IVF for the best and most cost effective chance. He was so kind and really took the time to explain everything. I wish I could have afforded treatment with him.
Dr. Griffith was wonderful. He made my husband and I feel at ease. After we tried clomid with him and got all our test results back, we had another meeting. He said we needed IVF for the best and most cost effective chance. He was so kind and really took the time to explain everything. I wish I could have afforded treatment with him.
Ask alot of questions because he will gladly answer them!
Dr. Griffith was so caring. He answered every question and genuinely wanted to help. I needed IVF, but could not afford it. I would recommend him to anyone!
They were great. Answered any questions I had.
Describe your experience with Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
They are worth it. Only witnessed compassion and kindness at this clinic. It is pricey, but I think comparable to other clinics. Dr. Griffith is exactly the kind of doctor I would want on this journey.
The costs of the treatment I did receive was minimal due to initial insurance coverage for testing. I paid about $600 for the hysteroscopy. Ivf however was going to be $11,000-$12,000 plus meds.
When we discussed IVF, he was more partial to single embryo transfer due to my age and our chances. I thought he was extremely responsible in his advisements.
Woodlands

Dr. Griffith and his staff are very attentive, listen and you feel that they care about you...Best experience ever. We did not expect it to be this easy and smooth sailing. From questions answered, to treatment and follow ups. All locations we went to Willowbrook, Woodlands and Katy, the staff was friendly on point and Dr. Griffith always ready to listen...Trust and listen to his recommendations
All 3 [Houston Fertility Institute] clinics, Willowbrook, Woodlands and Katy great staff, receptionist remembers you by name. Clinics are clean, comfortable and very rare is there a wait time. With COVID things were a bit different but very sanitized, not overcrowded for the safety of everyone, appointments spaced out and lab work is quick. They have a very good system at each location.
Trust and listen to his recommendations
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Jenna and Leah were my main contacts but everyone was available)
So far all locations, Willowbrook, Katy and Woodlands all were attentive. Jenna and Leah were my primary contacts and were always helpful and quick.
Describe your experience with Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
All 3 clinics, Willowbrook, Woodlands and Katy great staff, receptionist remembers you by name. Clinics are clean, comfortable and very rare is there a wait time. With COVID things were a bit different but very sanitized, not overcrowded for the safety of everyone, appointments spaced out and lab work is quick. They have a very good system at each location.