Medical SchoolThe University of Virginia
FellowshipReproductive Medicine Associates of New Jersey
767 East Route 70 Building B101
Marlton, New Jersey 08053
856-267-8100
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jason M. Franasiak to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend RMA of New Jersey to a friend?
Male Factor, Other, Unexplained
Dr. Franasiak has been pleasant, candid and thorough since my first visit. He explained the details of the treatment options, answered all of my questions and even provided guidance and support through the more emotional side of this journey....explained each step of the process from the first appointment and followed up regularly even between visits to check in and make sure that I was doing ok.
Male Factor, Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jason M. Franasiak at RMA of New Jersey?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jason M. Franasiak at RMA of New Jersey?
Don't hesitate to reach out to him after an appointment if you have additional questions he is great at getting back to patients.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jason M. Franasiak at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Franasiak and my nurse explained each step of the process from the first appointment and followed up regularly even between visits to check in and make sure that I was doing ok. Before we were able to start treatment we got pregnant on our own which turned out to be ectopic but my nurse and the doctor connected with me daily to see how I was feeling and as we get ready to move forward with treatment they have been very supportive, direct and detailed
Describe the protocols Jason M. Franasiak used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
We first saw the doctor last summer and continued to try on our own while getting the work up which took a bit longer than usual due to work conflicts then in January we learned that we were pregnant and came in for a workup because of recurring miscarriages at this time we learned it was ectopic. Dr. Franasiaks initial recommendation was methotrexate with monitoring as it was early in the pregnancy and unfortunately that didn't work and I needed a salpingectomy. The methotrexate will be out of my system by May 1st and we will be moving forward with our first cycle
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Dayna)
Dayna is thorough and compassionate she has coordinated my care so far and gets back to all of my questions by end of day. When I learned that I would need surgery she was out on vacation and the nurse filling in was great, but what stood out to me is that she even called to check in on me when she returned from her vacation.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
As a new patient you should know that the doctor and clinical staff are fantastic. * Everyone is very responsive * Scheduling the first appointment if you are new to infertility can be a bit overwhelming as the front desk staff isn't the most compassionate. * The office is always open for morning monitoring even in inclement weather * It's easy to get an appointment
Marlton
So far [with Dr. Jason Franasiak] I have completed diagnostics and surgical correction. I’ve had Lab work, genetic testing and consultaion with a genetics councillor, I’ve had an uktrasound, and SIS, and HSG, and a hysteroscopic polypectomy. This cycle I will be using Clomid and will be monitored for ovulation and IUI...Dr. Franasiak does an excellent job explaining each step of our testing, diagnosis, and treatments. He utilizes his nursing staff to maintain excellent patient communication, instruction, and check-ins throughtout each stage.
How was your experience with Jason M. Franasiak at RMA of New Jersey?
Exceptional communication and knowledge. Invites questions and even draws figures to explain in visual representation the issues we are encountering. Makes sure we are comfortable and understand each stage before we proceed. He is also an excellent, skilled surgeon and I had no complications from my hysteroscopic polypectomy.
Ask lots of questions. He is a good listener and does an excellent job explaining things in lay terms.
Dr. Franasiak does an excellent job explaining each step of our testing, diagnosis, and treatments. He utilizes his nursing staff to maintain excellent patient communication, instruction, and check-ins throughtout each stage. Looking forward to a successful IUI (hopefully this cycle) now that the likely cause of infertility has been identified and treated.
So far I have completed diagnostics and surgical correction. I’ve had Lab work, genetic testing and consultaion with a genetics councillor, I’ve had an uktrasound, and SIS, and HSG, and a hysteroscopic polypectomy. This cycle I will be using Clomid and will be monitored for ovulation and IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Maryellen Matthews)
Maryellen is extremely knowledgable and caring. When I contact her, I always receive a promt and detailed response in easy to understand language. She is a rock for me in this very delicate process.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
This clinic is clean, organized, friendly, easy to access, has excellent parking, is easy to schedule, and has been an overall pleasure. The receptionists are courteous and helpful both over the phone and in person. The appointments are staggered well so there is no awkward or inconvenient wait times. The nursing staff is positive, friendly, knowledgable, and outgoing. They explain each step and ensure complete understanding of each phase of diagnosis and treatment. The phlebotomists are capable and pleasant. I have had multiple blood draws and never have to wait and have not had any pain or brusing from any visit. The doctors are knowledgable and caring. They speak to us as humans in terminology we can understand and invite questions. They take their time with each appointment. We never feel like a number or that we are rushed through. We understand each stage and are looking forward to a successful conception under this team’s diligent and skilled care.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jason M. Franasiak at RMA of New Jersey.
I had a health care cost and billing explanation consultation with a team member before we bagan any treatments to explain my personal health benefits, what my personal responsibilities would include, what my deductible would be, and what treatments my insurance covers before we ever began diagnostics and treatments. Everything has been exactly as described at that meeting so I knew going into this treatment what to expect and was financially prepared for the costs associated with my treatment plan.
Describe Jason M. Franasiak's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New Jersey.