Available by cell phone
Medical SchoolDes Moines U
ResidencyMadigan Healthcare System
2817 Reilly Rd
Fort Bragg, NC 28307
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jason D. Parker to a friend?

6.2

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Womack Army Medical Center to a friend?
PCOS, Unexplained
He [Dr. Parker] was even there to perform some of the ultrasounds. He did not perform the iui's which I would have been happier if he did. So far those haven't resulted in pregnancy...Every time there was a question with my ultrasound or blood draw, Dr. Parker would always take the time to come out from whatever he was in the middle of and talk to me about his thoughts and options and what to do moving forward. He took the time to explain everything to me and I really appreciate that!
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jason D. Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr. Parker is great to work with. I feel that he is approachable. He treats me like he genuinely cares. He always took time to come talk to me about something. He was great at explaining all the procedures and different options that were available and what he thought would be best for me. He wasn't pushy about a procedure but I liked how fast he was to act.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jason D. Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Maybe work on bed side manner just a little?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jason D. Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Jason D. Parker used in your cycles at Utah Fertility Center and their degree of success.
After an ultrasound we found some polyps on my uterus. We went through what would happen during surgery. Then after that we proceeded to do 3 iui treatments. Each cycle I had a cysts on my ovary that would then go away during the cycle and we would get my blood drawn to make sure it didnt produce estrogen. We continued with the iui cycle and when my eggs weren't growing as big he would come advise me on what be thought we should do to proceed. He was even there to perform some of the ultrasounds. He did not perform the iui's which I would have been happier if he did. So far those haven't resulted in pregnancy. We are taking a month or 2 break and we will definitely return to dr parker.
They were great. they were just a little hard to get a hold of. I would always have to call, leave a message and have them call back which was frustrating
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
It is great! They usually can get you in super fast for ultrasounds and such. Everyone is really nice there. There are suckers everywhere which is really handy when I have to bring my little boy. Sometimes it's hard to get even the front desk to answer the phone sometimes though.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jason D. Parker at Utah Fertility Center.
The initial consult was $250 I believe. The two diagnostic ultrasounds I had performed were $450 and $490. My surgery to remove the polyps was $1050. Each IUI is $875 and then additional suppositories and trigger shot were an additional $200-$300
Utah Fertility Center
Pleasant Grove

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jason D. Parker at Utah Fertility Center.

Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Parker was thorough and kind. He was proactive and made me feel important. He made me feel as though my infertility was important to him as well as me. Dr. Parker was always pushing for further testing and made sure all procedures, tests etc. were done correctly and that I fully understood the outcomes. He performed a surgery on me as well as my fertility treatments and I left the surgery feeling positive and relieved. I ALWAYS knew I was in good hands.
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Jason D. Parker at Womack Army Medical Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jason D. Parker at Womack Army Medical Center?
Be positive, patient, and ask questions. Dr. Parker was always more than willing to sit and answer every question I had.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jason D. Parker at Womack Army Medical Center?
Jason Parker and his entire team (especially Dorian Eldridge) went above and beyond to explain things, understand my feelings, show compassion, talk about the future, the past etc. They were personal, friendly and just amazing.
Describe the protocols Jason D. Parker used in your cycles at Womack Army Medical Center and their degree of success.
I do not remember the specific medications we used for each IVF cycle. However, after my unsuccessful IVF cycle, we did change meds. We also used ICSI and I ended up having more eggs fertilized which lead to me implanting 2 (live birth) and freezing 4.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Womack Army Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Dorian Eldridge)
Dori was amazing. I literally cannot say enough great things about her. She made me feel like I was important and she was invested in the outcome of my treatment. After graduating from the RE, I was sad that I no longer got to see Dori.
Describe your experience with Womack Army Medical Center.
Getting referred to the RE through the military system was kind of a pain. But once I was there I was well taken care of. I never had a wait, or issues getting appointments, tests and procedures were flexible and easy to schedule.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jason D. Parker at Womack Army Medical Center.
All procedures performed at Womack were covered by TriCare insurance. We received some meds from the office for free as well. Meds that we had to purchase were under $100 total. The IVF procedures were done at an offsite fertility clinic and the full retrieval and transfer without ICSI and assisted hatching were about $4000, with ICSI, AH, and embryo storage for a year we spent close to $10,000.
Describe Jason D. Parker's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Womack Army Medical Center.
Dr. Parker was very supportive of my wants to transfer 2 embryos for each cycle. He never pushed me to do anything I wasn't comfortable with and fully explained risks of multiples etc.
Fort Bragg

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jason D. Parker at Womack Army Medical Center.

2012 - 2014
[Dr. Parker is a] Very compassionate doctor. I didn’t get the results I was hoping for but he did seem to care that it never worked for us. Personally called me with results which meant a lot in such a dark time. I know he had great success in his clinic so I don’t doubt his ability a bit. Always tried to explain things even when it wasn’t what I wanted to hear... looking back I could have maybe benefited from something different.
2012 - 2014
How was your experience with Jason D. Parker at Womack Army Medical Center?
Look at the wall of baby pictures down the halls and don’t lose hope. He can help make your family
Fertility clinic is within the military and we could only do IVF with the outside clinic 4 times a year. Meaning multiple woman were on the same cycle, you’d see 3-5 women at your procedure. All happened quick
As best as I remember the clinic received drugs from grants so the medicine wasn’t changed up each cycle bc what they had was “free” to us. I don’t doubt the protocols were good bc he had great success but it didn’t work for me and looking back I could have maybe benefited from something different.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Womack Army Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Dori )
Tried to make patients not feel like a number but that had to have been hard considering there were lots of us at each treatment cycle. Always spoke nicely, worked long hard hours and basically ran down hallways she was so busy. Excellent nurse
Describe your experience with Womack Army Medical Center.
Be prepared to wait for a long time in the lab since the clinic is in an army hospital. Also be prepared for students to draw your blood...which also means they can be very terrible for people who don’t have easy veins like myself
We had a discounted rate for IVF at the clinic off the base. Most medicine was free and given to us at the clinic

2006 - 2017
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, Unexplained
He [Dr. Jason Parker] is calm and kind. He listens well and when I was sad and frustrated he showed compassion and meant it. He made sure I was seen until I felt comfortable. He suggested tests never to make more money, but to genuinely find out why I kept miscarrying...He always asked what I wanted and ultimately guided and supported gently. He took time for me even when I didn’t have an appointment. He is super!
2006 - 2017
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jason D. Parker at Womack Army Medical Center?
Dr. Parker is a gentle giant. He is calm and kind. He listens well and when I was sad and frustrated he showed compassion and meant it. He made sure I was seen until I felt comfortable. He suggested tests never to make more money, but to genuinely find out why I kept miscarrying.
See him. You will not regret it.
Dr. Parker listens well. He’s kind, caring and understanding. He always asked what I wanted and ultimately guided and supported gently. He took time for me even when I didn’t have an appointment. He is super!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Womack Army Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Dori)
Dori was made for this job. She has everything under control. She coordinates and schedules. She calls and informs. She gives the best hugs. She is there for all the procedures. Dori rocks!
Describe your experience with Womack Army Medical Center.
It’s at WAMC. You have to be military or a dependent. Getting an appointment is a bit hard because they are busy. But once you’re seen you’re set. I went there from 2006 to 2016. They’ve grown and added doctors. I can’t speak for the other doctors as I have only seen Doc P
IVF w/ ICSI and PGD ran about $14000. FET about $5000. Not including meds.
Dr. Parker is father of triplets. He always suggested to transfer one. I pushed for more because I wanted a baby so bad. He let me try once with two. I miscarried both of them.
Fort Bragg

Dr. Parker has done a great job in setting out a great plan for us. Initially we came in expecting IVF with ICSI right away and he went ahead and let us try some IUIs. Even though they weren't successful we are grateful that he didn't jump to the most extreme option instantly.... Be prepared to see Dr. Parker or one of his 3 under-doctors at the clinic. All of them are wonderful
How was your experience with Jason D. Parker at Womack Army Medical Center?
He has a compassionate heart and takes the time to answer all questions
All of the nursing staff is great in their own ways. Dori is the IVF coordinator and though sometimes she makes you feel a little rushed she always returns calls, emails, and text promptly and shows concern when needed. Natalie is less personable than the rest of the staff but once you meet her a few times her bluntness is less harsh. And Stephanie is a blessing. She is always smiling, takes time to talk about things other than treatments (gets to know you!) and just provides a warm environment.
Describe your experience with Womack Army Medical Center.
Strengths: great cost, clean facility, wonderful at communicating Weaknesses: weird IVF cycles (just 4 times a year), odd hours and days off (due to being on a military base)
IUI- $220 IVF with ICSI- $8,300 Embryo Freezinf- $1,000
What specific things went wrong at Womack Army Medical Center?

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Other
He [Dr. Jason Parker] is kind and soft spoken. Was willing to reach out to a colleague when we found out about my husband’s translocations which dr Parker was very knowledgeable in. He did my hysteroscopy and that went well...Dr Parker ordered the Karyotype test for both my husband and I. I waited the amount of time he said it would take to get the results back, 2-3 weeks I think. I called them asking us they had gotten the results back yet. The nurse said yes and that everything came back normal. I said Oh I wish someone would have let me know. So we were shocked to say the least when minutes before being or under for my hysteroscopy and surgery to remove a polyp dr Parker came in and told me my husband actually has two balanced translocations and that ivf is really our best route.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Other
How was your experience with Jason D. Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
He is kind and soft spoken. Was willing to reach out to a colleague when we found out about my husband’s translocations which dr Parker was very knowledgeable in. He did my hysteroscopy and that went well.
As with any doctor be your own advocate, ask questions
He was kind and approachable.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
They’re busy. They see a lot of people. But still good staff and doctors and nurses are great. Never had to wait too long for my appointments. Just so expensive. We are going to be doing ivf with a clinic in New York because it’s like a fourth the cost.
$600 self pay for hysteroscopy
What specific things went wrong at Utah Fertility Center?
Utah Fertility Center