Available by cell phone
Medical SchoolDes Moines U
ResidencyMadigan Healthcare System
2817 Reilly Rd
Fort Bragg, NC 28307
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jason D. Parker to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Womack Army Medical Center to a friend?
3 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Dr Parker was very sincere during our consultation, FET transfer and after the transfer failed. He provided next step guidance and recommendations we may want to consider. He is very caring and apologized that the first transfer didn’t work. ... I have only known him a short time and met with him once in person since I do live in California. However, the times I have spoken with him, he’s been extremely thorough and went over everything he did during the transfer as well as options for me to think about for my next transfer.
3 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Jason D. Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
I have only good Things to say about this doctor. I have only known him a short time and met with him once in person since I do live in California. However, the times I have spoken with him, he’s been extremely thorough and went over everything he did during the transfer as well as options for me to think about for my next transfer.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jason D. Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
That he is kind and sincere and since the whole infertility process is an emotional one, you want compassion from you dr and want to know they are doing what they can to get you pregnant.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jason D. Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Jason D. Parker used in your cycles at Utah Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I was prescribed estrace twice a day for my cycle. The amount did not increase my lining as much as he wanted so my dose was increased during the cycle. I was provided a calendar to follow and was given dates to do my ultrasounds bloodwork. When to start birth control, when to stop, when to stop intense activities, how often I needed to take baby aspirin, when to started progesterone injections and how much, when to begin taking progesterone suppositories. Date of transfer etc. I was also contacted with my results following all labs an next steps prior to transfer and what to expect.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Shelbi )
My coordinator has been excellent and very responsive with all my questions. The nurse at transfer was extremely sweet and made me feel 100% comfortable in a not so comfortable setting. The staff is amazing which is why I chose UFC. I had gone to and researched other clinics none of them made me feel as welcomed as UFC.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Certain doctors do have a longer wait list then others. You have to do a consultation prior to viewing their donor list. You are given a quote on different procedures available and an idea of what other procedures may arise and costs associated. This helped me with a ballpark figure of how much it would cost for a FET cycle.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jason D. Parker at Utah Fertility Center.
22K but I am still in the process
Describe Jason D. Parker's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Utah Fertility Center.
NA it was my choice to transfer one
Pleasant Grove

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jason D. Parker at Utah Fertility Center.

Our very first visit I felt like he [Dr. Parker] genuinely took his time to listen to all of our concerns and he really looked into every possibility for my husband and I. The second time I talked with him was over the phone after hours. He was explaining some results from a test my husband had done. He stayed on the phone with me for what felt like forever and really educated me on my options and really listened to me as I was an emotional mess.
How was your experience with Jason D. Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
We are still in the process of treatment and haven’t had a ton of experiences with Dr. Parker but those we have had have been great. I love the time he takes with us and is really good at calming my nerves with explaining the best course of treatment.
Our very first visit I felt like he genuinely took his time to listen to all of our concerns and he really looked into every possibility for my husband and I. The second time I talked with him was over the phone after hours. He was explaining some results from a test my husband had done. He stayed on the phone with me for what felt like forever and really educated me on my options and really listened to me as I was an emotional mess.
After the testing process, dr Parker highly recommended my husband and I invest our time and money into IVF due to my husbands low sperm count, low motility, and morphology. I was hesitant at first so Dr. Parker was open to trying different medications and possibly IUI. He was very bold in saying that he would be willing to try these things with us but he worries we would be wasting time and money. He thought our only way to have a decent chance at getting pregnant would be to start IVF. I agreed. The first step was a water ultrasound where they found a fibroid. Because of this, they scheduled me for a hysteroscopy which I will be getting done in the next week. Unfortunately our Dr. Parker is not available so they have scheduled me with Dr. Conway for the procedure.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center.
Every single person we have come in contact with has been amazing. The nursing staff at this clinic is so great!
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
It is usually pretty hard to get a hold of the person you need to talk to on the first call. Most of the time you have to leave a message and wait for a return call. Though this is frustrating, it is slightly comforting to know that they are such a popular and loved clinic that they are so busy.
We were told that upfront cost to start our IVF with ICSI was about $10,000 and that with the medications and other “possible” costs it would run us anywhere from $13,000-$18,500

PCOS, Unexplained
He [Dr. Parker] was even there to perform some of the ultrasounds. He did not perform the iui's which I would have been happier if he did. So far those haven't resulted in pregnancy...Every time there was a question with my ultrasound or blood draw, Dr. Parker would always take the time to come out from whatever he was in the middle of and talk to me about his thoughts and options and what to do moving forward. He took the time to explain everything to me and I really appreciate that!
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jason D. Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr. Parker is great to work with. I feel that he is approachable. He treats me like he genuinely cares. He always took time to come talk to me about something. He was great at explaining all the procedures and different options that were available and what he thought would be best for me. He wasn't pushy about a procedure but I liked how fast he was to act.
Maybe work on bed side manner just a little?
After an ultrasound we found some polyps on my uterus. We went through what would happen during surgery. Then after that we proceeded to do 3 iui treatments. Each cycle I had a cysts on my ovary that would then go away during the cycle and we would get my blood drawn to make sure it didnt produce estrogen. We continued with the iui cycle and when my eggs weren't growing as big he would come advise me on what be thought we should do to proceed. He was even there to perform some of the ultrasounds. He did not perform the iui's which I would have been happier if he did. So far those haven't resulted in pregnancy. We are taking a month or 2 break and we will definitely return to dr parker.
They were great. they were just a little hard to get a hold of. I would always have to call, leave a message and have them call back which was frustrating
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
It is great! They usually can get you in super fast for ultrasounds and such. Everyone is really nice there. There are suckers everywhere which is really handy when I have to bring my little boy. Sometimes it's hard to get even the front desk to answer the phone sometimes though.
The initial consult was $250 I believe. The two diagnostic ultrasounds I had performed were $450 and $490. My surgery to remove the polyps was $1050. Each IUI is $875 and then additional suppositories and trigger shot were an additional $200-$300
Pleasant Grove

As a patient [of Utah Fertility Center] , I often have felt frustrated by the fact that we don't talk to Dr. Parker and only his staff. I appreciate knowing that everything that happens - decisions that are made, medications that are prescribed, etc. - go through Dr. Parker. We're assured that he is overseeing our treatments, which is nice. However, I do wish that we could sit down and talk with him about our treatment plan more.
Other, Prefer not to answer
How was your experience with Jason D. Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
As a patient, I often have felt frustrated by the fact that we don't talk to Dr. Parker and only his staff. I appreciate knowing that everything that happens - decisions that are made, medications that are prescribed, etc. - go through Dr. Parker. We're assured that he is overseeing our treatments, which is nice. However, I do wish that we could sit down and talk with him about our treatment plan more.
Just be aware that his staff will be the people talking to you most.
In our initial consultation, Dr. Parker was very thorough and helpful. He helped us get answers to questions that I had been asking for a few years. However, we haven't talked with Dr. Parker since our initial consultation and only see Nurse Practitioners-- which can be frustrating.
The nursing staff is great! They were all very knowledgeable of the different treatments. There were a few times where it was recommended to take ibuprofen before a procedure (water ultrasound and HSG dye test) and I wasn't informed which made those experiences more unpleasant than they needed to be. However, they do an excellent job of talking through exactly what they're doing and explaining the different procedures.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The clinic is great! I really do enjoy going there. They do a great job making you feel comfortable. However, in our experiences, the full payment is due upon your first visit and then even after paying in full, we've received medical bills for testing and blood work.
Our Timed Intercourse cycle was about $900 total - medication, blood work and procedures (ultrasounds) Our IUI was about $1400 total - medication, blood work and procedures (ultrasounds and the actual IUI)

Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Parker was thorough and kind. He was proactive and made me feel important. He made me feel as though my infertility was important to him as well as me. Dr. Parker was always pushing for further testing and made sure all procedures, tests etc. were done correctly and that I fully understood the outcomes. He performed a surgery on me as well as my fertility treatments and I left the surgery feeling positive and relieved. I ALWAYS knew I was in good hands.
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Jason D. Parker at Womack Army Medical Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jason D. Parker at Womack Army Medical Center?
Be positive, patient, and ask questions. Dr. Parker was always more than willing to sit and answer every question I had.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jason D. Parker at Womack Army Medical Center?
Jason Parker and his entire team (especially Dorian Eldridge) went above and beyond to explain things, understand my feelings, show compassion, talk about the future, the past etc. They were personal, friendly and just amazing.
Describe the protocols Jason D. Parker used in your cycles at Womack Army Medical Center and their degree of success.
I do not remember the specific medications we used for each IVF cycle. However, after my unsuccessful IVF cycle, we did change meds. We also used ICSI and I ended up having more eggs fertilized which lead to me implanting 2 (live birth) and freezing 4.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Womack Army Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Dorian Eldridge)
Dori was amazing. I literally cannot say enough great things about her. She made me feel like I was important and she was invested in the outcome of my treatment. After graduating from the RE, I was sad that I no longer got to see Dori.
Describe your experience with Womack Army Medical Center.
Getting referred to the RE through the military system was kind of a pain. But once I was there I was well taken care of. I never had a wait, or issues getting appointments, tests and procedures were flexible and easy to schedule.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jason D. Parker at Womack Army Medical Center.
All procedures performed at Womack were covered by TriCare insurance. We received some meds from the office for free as well. Meds that we had to purchase were under $100 total. The IVF procedures were done at an offsite fertility clinic and the full retrieval and transfer without ICSI and assisted hatching were about $4000, with ICSI, AH, and embryo storage for a year we spent close to $10,000.
Describe Jason D. Parker's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Womack Army Medical Center.
Dr. Parker was very supportive of my wants to transfer 2 embryos for each cycle. He never pushed me to do anything I wasn't comfortable with and fully explained risks of multiples etc.
Fort Bragg

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jason D. Parker at Womack Army Medical Center.

2012 - 2014
[Dr. Parker is a] Very compassionate doctor. I didn’t get the results I was hoping for but he did seem to care that it never worked for us. Personally called me with results which meant a lot in such a dark time. I know he had great success in his clinic so I don’t doubt his ability a bit. Always tried to explain things even when it wasn’t what I wanted to hear... looking back I could have maybe benefited from something different.
2012 - 2014
How was your experience with Jason D. Parker at Womack Army Medical Center?
Look at the wall of baby pictures down the halls and don’t lose hope. He can help make your family
Fertility clinic is within the military and we could only do IVF with the outside clinic 4 times a year. Meaning multiple woman were on the same cycle, you’d see 3-5 women at your procedure. All happened quick
As best as I remember the clinic received drugs from grants so the medicine wasn’t changed up each cycle bc what they had was “free” to us. I don’t doubt the protocols were good bc he had great success but it didn’t work for me and looking back I could have maybe benefited from something different.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Womack Army Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Dori )
Tried to make patients not feel like a number but that had to have been hard considering there were lots of us at each treatment cycle. Always spoke nicely, worked long hard hours and basically ran down hallways she was so busy. Excellent nurse
Describe your experience with Womack Army Medical Center.
Be prepared to wait for a long time in the lab since the clinic is in an army hospital. Also be prepared for students to draw your blood...which also means they can be very terrible for people who don’t have easy veins like myself
We had a discounted rate for IVF at the clinic off the base. Most medicine was free and given to us at the clinic
Fort Bragg

He [Dr. Jason Parker] is so great & really helps you feel positive & hopeful. He is personable. He called with test results & told you what you next steps could be. He is very attentive and listens to your concerns. I always knew what was going on & what to do next.... We went in & consulted him on our next steps after Clomid did not work for us. We talked about getting tests done, blood tests, SA, HSA, etc. to make sure nothing else was to blame & that everything was looking well.
How was your experience with Jason D. Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
He is so great & really helps you feel positive & hopeful. He is personable. He called with test results & told you what you next steps could be. He is very attentive and listens to your concerns. I always knew what was going on & what to do next.
Just to stay positive & have patience. It’s a hard journey that no one wants to be on. But, with modern medicine there is Hope & help available. He’s a great listener & will help you feel hopeful about your future!
Hes a great listener, when test results came in he calls personally & explains & give next steps.
We went in & consulted him on our next steps after Clomid did not work for us. We talked about getting tests done, blood tests, SA, HSA, etc. to make sure nothing else was to blame & that everything was looking well. I called when my period started & we got appointments to do the baseline ultrasound. Where we found out we were pregnant, chemical pregnancy. Currently waiting for cycle day 1 to start preparing for IUI
Great, it was sometimes hard to get a call back - maybe being impatient. But they over all were super great at getting back with test results & being hopeful and helpful.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
It’s an overall hard process, no matter how long it takes & you just have to hope that the medical staff knows what will be best & to try different things till you get it right. UFC is great & friendly & so helpful and make you feel calm.
We’ve only paid for the I total visit & some ultrasound. Around $500

Anovulation, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
I am overweight, which was the reason another RE refused to treat me. Dr Parker told me he would do anything he could, and my weight was not a reason to not try.... First cycle was femara, progesterone suppositories and hcg trigger shot. It was interrupted by fibroids in my uterus. While checking for those, they assessed my follicles and saw I want responding, so the next cycle they upped the dosage from 5mg to 7.5mg femara, and added dexamethazone 2mg, 2/day
Anovulation, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Jason D. Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
He called me himself after a surgery procedure. I was able to talk next steps, and not just while I was inebriated from the sedation. He it's friendly and knowledgeable. I'm grateful for his care/that he adjusts my treatment each cycle .
He looks like Mr. Incredible, and he's just as kind.
First cycle was femara, progesterone suppositories and hcg trigger shot. It was interrupted by fibroids in my uterus. While checking for those, they assessed my follicles and saw I want responding, so the next cycle they upped the dosage from 5mg to 7.5mg femara, and added dexamethazone 2mg, 2/day. I'm now CD7.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Maybe Amanda? Or Jordan? Her name is on my calendars, but I can never remember it!)
They have all been helpful. They were sad for me when my cycle was interrupted and cheered when I could start another one.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
It's easy to get into, both for follow ups and Dr visits. They are knowledgeable about insurance requirements and general health. The building is clean and beautiful. It's a well oiled machine and I've been happy with them.
The trans vaginal ultrasounds cost about $110, as my 10% portion was $11. The saline ultrasound was probably $400 or so, the dye test was the same or so. I cannot remember any other costs.

2006 - 2017
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, Unexplained
He [Dr. Jason Parker] is calm and kind. He listens well and when I was sad and frustrated he showed compassion and meant it. He made sure I was seen until I felt comfortable. He suggested tests never to make more money, but to genuinely find out why I kept miscarrying...He always asked what I wanted and ultimately guided and supported gently. He took time for me even when I didn’t have an appointment. He is super!
2006 - 2017
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jason D. Parker at Womack Army Medical Center?
Dr. Parker is a gentle giant. He is calm and kind. He listens well and when I was sad and frustrated he showed compassion and meant it. He made sure I was seen until I felt comfortable. He suggested tests never to make more money, but to genuinely find out why I kept miscarrying.
See him. You will not regret it.
Dr. Parker listens well. He’s kind, caring and understanding. He always asked what I wanted and ultimately guided and supported gently. He took time for me even when I didn’t have an appointment. He is super!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Womack Army Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Dori)
Dori was made for this job. She has everything under control. She coordinates and schedules. She calls and informs. She gives the best hugs. She is there for all the procedures. Dori rocks!
Describe your experience with Womack Army Medical Center.
It’s at WAMC. You have to be military or a dependent. Getting an appointment is a bit hard because they are busy. But once you’re seen you’re set. I went there from 2006 to 2016. They’ve grown and added doctors. I can’t speak for the other doctors as I have only seen Doc P
IVF w/ ICSI and PGD ran about $14000. FET about $5000. Not including meds.
Dr. Parker is father of triplets. He always suggested to transfer one. I pushed for more because I wanted a baby so bad. He let me try once with two. I miscarried both of them.
Fort Bragg

Dr. Parker has done a great job in setting out a great plan for us. Initially we came in expecting IVF with ICSI right away and he went ahead and let us try some IUIs. Even though they weren't successful we are grateful that he didn't jump to the most extreme option instantly.... Be prepared to see Dr. Parker or one of his 3 under-doctors at the clinic. All of them are wonderful
How was your experience with Jason D. Parker at Womack Army Medical Center?
He has a compassionate heart and takes the time to answer all questions
All of the nursing staff is great in their own ways. Dori is the IVF coordinator and though sometimes she makes you feel a little rushed she always returns calls, emails, and text promptly and shows concern when needed. Natalie is less personable than the rest of the staff but once you meet her a few times her bluntness is less harsh. And Stephanie is a blessing. She is always smiling, takes time to talk about things other than treatments (gets to know you!) and just provides a warm environment.
Describe your experience with Womack Army Medical Center.
Strengths: great cost, clean facility, wonderful at communicating Weaknesses: weird IVF cycles (just 4 times a year), odd hours and days off (due to being on a military base)
IUI- $220 IVF with ICSI- $8,300 Embryo Freezinf- $1,000
What specific things went wrong at Womack Army Medical Center?
Fort Bragg

Dr Parker was very blunt and seemed slightly uncaring, until we had failed transfers and he called me the night of the rest results and was very caring! I think he is slightly monotone which I think explains why I thought he didn't care. But he has adjusted treatment and such for my needs.... With my IUI cycles I was given femara and monitored every other day! Then trigger when ready. With egg retrieval it was very different I was only monitored about twice before retrieval
European, Other
How was your experience with Jason D. Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Ask lots of questions! He doesn't dole out a whole lot of info until you ask questions.
Dr Parker called me personally after my 2nd transfer failed and discuss next treatment!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Shailee taylor)
Shailee was amazing, Everytime I emailed her she got back to me within a day or two and always answered all my questions!
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
UFC has terrible communication, I can never get a straight answer about billing, and they are Soo hard to get a hold of and sometimes don't even call me back... Buuut the nursing staff and drs are amazing
Pleasant Grove

Dr. Parker was very pleasant to work with and truly wanted to help us start a family. Unfortunately we have not yet conceived and still lack answers regarding my husband's male factor infertility, but overall would recommend him to others in our situation.... Dr. Parker advised us about our chance of multiples based on specific medications and treatment, and recommended implanting 1 embryo during IVF for a lower risk, healthier pregnancy.
How was your experience with Jason D. Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Be flexible with scheduling, as he works in several different offices.
Very friendly and personable, took time to answer questions and explain everything thoroughly.
Very friendly, thoroughly explained each step, provided demonstrations of injections, etc. and helpful answering questions and the after-hours phone line.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The office was clean, check-in process was a breeze and receptionist was very professional. The office felt warm and inviting, and I loved the pictures of "success" babies and family letters and updates.
I believe each IUI cost approximately $850 for the procedure, plus additional medications, injections, ultrasounds, and blood work. We paid about $2,000 for two medicated IUI cycles.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Other
He [Dr. Jason Parker] is kind and soft spoken. Was willing to reach out to a colleague when we found out about my husband’s translocations which dr Parker was very knowledgeable in. He did my hysteroscopy and that went well...Dr Parker ordered the Karyotype test for both my husband and I. I waited the amount of time he said it would take to get the results back, 2-3 weeks I think. I called them asking us they had gotten the results back yet. The nurse said yes and that everything came back normal. I said Oh I wish someone would have let me know. So we were shocked to say the least when minutes before being or under for my hysteroscopy and surgery to remove a polyp dr Parker came in and told me my husband actually has two balanced translocations and that ivf is really our best route.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Other
How was your experience with Jason D. Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
He is kind and soft spoken. Was willing to reach out to a colleague when we found out about my husband’s translocations which dr Parker was very knowledgeable in. He did my hysteroscopy and that went well.
As with any doctor be your own advocate, ask questions
He was kind and approachable.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
They’re busy. They see a lot of people. But still good staff and doctors and nurses are great. Never had to wait too long for my appointments. Just so expensive. We are going to be doing ivf with a clinic in New York because it’s like a fourth the cost.
$600 self pay for hysteroscopy