Medical SchoolUT - Southwestern
Houston - Mem Hermann
6400 Fannin
Houston, TX 77030
713-796-1434
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jason Yeh to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 50%Neutral: 50%9
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Houston Fertility Institute to a friend?
[Dr. Jason Yeh is] Very pleasant, thorough, takes time to answer questions. We felt very comfortable with him. He was our assigned doctor at the Katy clinic but only saw him a couple times through our IVF which I was fine with. Dr.Kim or a nurse did most ultrasounds and another doctor did my retrieval. This clinic has great communication so I felt no issue being treated by multiple doctors.
How was your experience with Jason Yeh at Houston Fertility Institute?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jason Yeh at Houston Fertility Institute?
The same advice I would give anyone going to seek fertility treatment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jason Yeh at Houston Fertility Institute?
The clinic nurses and doctors take time to answer questions. It is a well run machine though and can feel a little less than personal.
Describe the protocols Jason Yeh used in your cycles at Houston Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
We did an IVF cycle that resulted in 10 embryos and 8 that made it to day five, with 5 coming back good after PGS. Our previous IVF attempt two years prior resulted in one good embryo but none to freeze so this was a much better than expected outcome.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Houston Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Rebecca)
The nursing staff is very pleasant, communicate well. The patient portal they use with instructions is great to eliminate any confusion.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
This place is a well oiled machine, I really believe they know what they’re doing and have great embryologist. The communication with the patient portal could t be better, they make it so simple where you never have to doubt yourself or the next steps in the plan.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jason Yeh at Houston Fertility Institute.
Meds and IVF cycle including ICSI,PGS, and the frozen transfer were in total just over $21,000.
Katy
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
He [Dr. Jason Yeh] is very patient and answers all my questions. He has gone over all the treatment options in great detail. I am honestly very pleased with him...He has been very patient and also has gone into great detail about my treatment options. He also explained all of my test results and to what they mean. He does suggest that I use IVF but I believe that is my best option as well.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jason Yeh at Houston Fertility Institute?
As a patient of Dr. Yeh's I could not be more pleased. He has been very patient and also has gone into great detail about my treatment options. He also explained all of my test results and to what they mean. He does suggest that I use IVF but I believe that is my best option as well.
Be sure to ask lots of questions, he will answer them!
He is very patient and answers all my questions. He has gone over all the treatment options in great detail. I am honestly very pleased with him.
Dr. Yeh suggested that my best treatment option is to do IVF. I have yet to start the IVF process.
The nursing staff is great!!
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
It was easy to get an appointment for a consultation and any other necessary appointments.
Katy