Nurse available by email
Houston - Mem Hermann
6400 Fannin
Houston, TX 77030
713-796-1434
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jason Yeh to a friend?

6.6

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Houston Fertility Institute to a friend?
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr Yeh has a warm bedside manner. He was able to listen to all of our concerns and answer all of our questions. ... He is extremely knowledgeable and up to date on all new procedures and protocols. ... After each setback, we had a meeting to discuss the results and any changes for future transfers. ... Dr Yeh is very involved with his patients, even doing all the ultrasounds when he is in the office instead of deferring to a nurse.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Jason Yeh at Houston Fertility Institute?
Dr Yeh is an amazing doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and up to date on all new procedures and protocols. My fourth transfer was successful with the birth of my son. After each setback, we had a meeting to discuss the results and any changes for future transfers. I always felt supported in these decisions. Dr Yeh is very involved with his patients, even doing all the ultrasounds when he is in the office instead of deferring to a nurse. This kept the communication ongoing especially when Dr Google consumes your thoughts. I would highly recommend him and will use him again to give try to give our son a sibling.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jason Yeh at Houston Fertility Institute?
My advice is to always ask questions. Infertility sends you down an internet rabbit hole looking for answers, Dr Yeh is able to give advice based on solid medical research and success.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jason Yeh at Houston Fertility Institute?
Dr Yeh has a warm bedside manner. He was able to listen to all of our concerns and answer all of our questions. I always felt the goal was to get me pregnant and have a successful pregnancy.
Describe the protocols Jason Yeh used in your cycles at Houston Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
After initial bloodwork and saline ultrasound, started 150mg Menapor and 150mg Follistim for 13 days. Day 14 had 32 eggs retrieved, 10 PGS tested and 9 Day 6 frozen. Frozen ALL cycle. The cycle that was successful had me on 4 estrogen pills per day, 3-4 patches of estrogen, 150mg progesterone, baby aspirin, Lovenox starting after transfer and Prednisone for 5 days starting before transfer. Transferred 2 day 5 PGS embryos ending up with one live birth of our son!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Houston Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Yadira Casalderrey)
Yadira and Whitney cried with me and celebrated with me. I truly felt they cared about our treatment and the goal of having a baby. Dream team of nurses and care at HFI Kingwood.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
Warm environment. There is very rarely a wait as your appointment is on time. Since you have so many appointments, HFi makes sure you are in and out in a timely manner. Everyone from the receptionist to the phlebotomist is kind and compassionate.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jason Yeh at Houston Fertility Institute.
IVF freeze all was $6000; FET was $2500; Piney Point Surgery Center was about $2100 for FET. All medications went through insurance or paid out of pocket.
Describe Jason Yeh's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Houston Fertility Institute.
One embryo to transfer was always the recommended protocol except after two failed transfers, we were allowed to transfer two embryos. My fourth transfer of two embryos was a success.
Kingwood

Dr. Yeh has been informative and helpful. He lays out pros and cons of decisions and isn't pushy if you want to choose something other than suggested. He really listens unlike other doctors. He is quite busy so sometimes getting a time to meet can be a little difficult. ... Dr. Yeh has been open about expectations and available as needed throughout our IVF cycle. He is very personable ...
How was your experience with Jason Yeh at Houston Fertility Institute?
Don't be afraid to ask any questions and state your expectations. Dr. Yeh is very understanding.
Dr. Yeh has been open about expectations and available as needed throughout our IVF cycle. He is very personable.
I was on a mostly menopur protocol because of my age and response to the medication. I had 10 days of 5 vials of menopur and the 11th day 3 vials. Started cetrotide on day 6 to day 10. Did a Lupron trigger on the 11th day and again 12 hours later. Started a zpack on day 11. Egg retrieval was on day 13. We had 25 eggs retrieved, of which, 21 were mature. 19 Fertilized. 17 made it to day 5 or 6 for freeze. I started progesterone in oil shots, estradiol tablets, and patches before the frozen embryo transfer. We transferred 2 embryos. I am currently 5 weeks pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Houston Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Yadira and Whitney )
Yadira and Whitney have always been quick to respond to any questions we had. They gave us their direct extension and they always answered quickly as well as through email. They both are very caring and I wouldn't have wanted any other nurses on our team.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
This clinic was very close to my home. They provided early morning bloodwork/ultrasounds so I could still make it to work on time. It's a very nice and cozy facility. Only thing negative i can think to say about it is the lack of cell service.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Houston Fertility Institute.
Monitoring appointments always went quickly and smoothly. They were very convenient.
IVF Cycle: $13,600 excluding medication. Medication could run from $4,000-$7,000.
Dr. Yeh preferred to transfer one embryo because of my age and embryo quality/quantity. We had a meeting to go over the risks of transferring 2 embryos and to sign a deviation consent form.
Kingwood

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jason Yeh at Houston Fertility Institute.

How was your experience with Jason Yeh at Houston Fertility Institute?
Dr. Yeh is a fantastic doctor. He has been compassionate and uplifting through out both of my IVF cycles. I always feel better after I get to speak to him. He seems genuinely disappointed that my 2 PGS normal embryos failed. I had positive hcg bloodwork 7 days post transfer both times, then it failed to rise and I miscarried. He refers to my husband and I as “head scratchers.” He still feels like he can help us get pregnant and he would tell us if he felt otherwise. I feel confident continuing my fertility treatment with Dr. Yeh.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions. Make a list every time you go in and don’t hesitate to go over everything with him.
Dr. Yeh is caring and eager to listen to every question that I have. He was just as devastated as my husband and I when our 2nd PGS normal embryo failed. He had tears in his eyes when we went in for a follow up visit.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Houston Fertility Institute.
I have a good relationship with my coordinators. I am able to email questions and call and get the answers that I need regarding my treatment. Overall, it’s a good experience and I am taken care of.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
This clinics strengths are promptness and flexibility for appointments. The patient portal is clear and a great way to communicate with the staff during the day. The only weakness I can think of would be feeling rushed at the end of the appointment. They are a small staff, so they have to move quickly to the next patient and they are very busy.
My 2 IVF cycles both resulted in only one PGS normal embryo. So those were single transfers. When I do a 3rd IVF cycle, the plan is to skip PGS testing and do a fresh transfer of 2 embryos at a time.
Kingwood

[Dr. Jason Yeh is] Very pleasant, thorough, takes time to answer questions. We felt very comfortable with him. He was our assigned doctor at the Katy clinic but only saw him a couple times through our IVF which I was fine with. Dr.Kim or a nurse did most ultrasounds and another doctor did my retrieval. This clinic has great communication so I felt no issue being treated by multiple doctors.
How was your experience with Jason Yeh at Houston Fertility Institute?
The same advice I would give anyone going to seek fertility treatment.
The clinic nurses and doctors take time to answer questions. It is a well run machine though and can feel a little less than personal.
We did an IVF cycle that resulted in 10 embryos and 8 that made it to day five, with 5 coming back good after PGS. Our previous IVF attempt two years prior resulted in one good embryo but none to freeze so this was a much better than expected outcome.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Houston Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Rebecca)
The nursing staff is very pleasant, communicate well. The patient portal they use with instructions is great to eliminate any confusion.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
This place is a well oiled machine, I really believe they know what they’re doing and have great embryologist. The communication with the patient portal could t be better, they make it so simple where you never have to doubt yourself or the next steps in the plan.
Meds and IVF cycle including ICSI,PGS, and the frozen transfer were in total just over $21,000.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
He [Dr. Jason Yeh] is very patient and answers all my questions. He has gone over all the treatment options in great detail. I am honestly very pleased with him...He has been very patient and also has gone into great detail about my treatment options. He also explained all of my test results and to what they mean. He does suggest that I use IVF but I believe that is my best option as well.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jason Yeh at Houston Fertility Institute?
As a patient of Dr. Yeh's I could not be more pleased. He has been very patient and also has gone into great detail about my treatment options. He also explained all of my test results and to what they mean. He does suggest that I use IVF but I believe that is my best option as well.
Be sure to ask lots of questions, he will answer them!
He is very patient and answers all my questions. He has gone over all the treatment options in great detail. I am honestly very pleased with him.
Dr. Yeh suggested that my best treatment option is to do IVF. I have yet to start the IVF process.
The nursing staff is great!!
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
It was easy to get an appointment for a consultation and any other necessary appointments.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Unexplained
Dr. Yeh really cares about his patients. He never made me feel rushed and remained calm when everything felt like it was going wrong. He was positive when I needed it and really showed compassion when my husband and I needed it.... He always took the time to answer questions and never made me feel rushed.... Don’t be afraid to ask questions. It’s ok to take time to figure out what you want to do. The office staff gets that. Also if there’s a closer office to you, you can go there for monitoring. They’re all really great to work with across the board.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jason Yeh at Houston Fertility Institute?
Ask all the questions. He wants you to be informed.
He always took the time to answer questions and never made me feel rushed.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Houston Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Vanessa)
Vanessa was amazing. She comes across as a little cool at first but it’s because she’s busy keeping things running. She is amazing at what she does.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
HFI is expensive. We’ve spent almost $50,000 on three rounds of IVF and meds.
What specific things went wrong at Houston Fertility Institute?