Nurse available by email
Houston - Mem Hermann
6400 Fannin
Houston, TX 77030
713-796-1434
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jason Yeh to a friend?
9.8

6.8

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Houston Fertility Institute to a friend?
2017 - 2019
he [Dr. Jason Yeh] is willing to take the time to explain and make you feel comfortable...Medicated cycle for egg retrieval, frozen transfer with 1 5-day embryo...He had a conversation with us, explaining the rationale behind transferring one embryo and gave us the option to ask questions. Said we had the ultimate say in the decision but that this was his professional recommendation and we agreed...He was upfront with everything we could expect with the treatment and willing and available to answer questions. He had a great personality, was professional and patient. Seemed invested in our success and us being comfortable with the treatment. We didn't see him at every single appt, but felt comfortable with any of the nurses, staff, other Dr's we interacted with.
2017 - 2019
How was your experience with Jason Yeh at Houston Fertility Institute?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jason Yeh at Houston Fertility Institute?
Ask questions - he is willing to take the time to explain and make you feel comfortable.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jason Yeh at Houston Fertility Institute?
Everyone in the office - dr, nurses, staff knew my husband and I when we were there for each appt. Were always willing to work with us on scheduling - convenient hours with working full time, fitting us in last minute for an appt if needed, etc. Dr, nurses and staff seemed invested in the success of our treatment and always made themselves available for questions, concerns, etc.
Describe the protocols Jason Yeh used in your cycles at Houston Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
Medicated cycle for egg retrieval, frozen transfer with 1 5-day embryo
Describe your experience with your nurse at Houston Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: YADIRA CASALDERREY)
She was absolutely amazing and guided us through every step of the process. she made herself available even after hours for any questions or concerns. We love her! All of the nurses and staff at the Kingwood office were so helpful and kind. They knew my husband and I each time we arrived and were invested in the success of our treatment. I have never been treated so well at a dr office - the nurses and staff made the whole experience great for us.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
The overall experience at this clinic and the related surgery center were great. Everyone was helpful and willing to make themselves available to answer any questions. Anytime we did have an issue with an appt, financial question, etc, it was quickly resolved. The staff at the clinic was friendly and helpful and we never waited more than 10 minutes for an appt, even though it was always a very busy office. Cannot say enough good things about the way we were treated by everyone we interacted with.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jason Yeh at Houston Fertility Institute.
We paid for everything out of pocket for the treatment , procedures and medication. zero insurance coverage until our prenatal coverage kicked in for the monitoring until i graduated to my regular OB. I dont remember the exact amount but it was between $15-$20k for our treatment cycle.
Describe Jason Yeh's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Houston Fertility Institute.
Kingwood

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jason Yeh at Houston Fertility Institute.

2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
Male Factor, Other
He [Dr. Jason Yeh] was able to get 32 eggs and we fertilized 22 embryos for a future FET. Unfortunately I ended up with OHSS which he took very serious and checked on me every day and had me come in for testing to make sure it wasn’t severe...He explained to me that it is better to just implant a single embryo instead of multiple. He will test the embryos to see which ones are more likely to implant. I trust his approach and know he has my health in mind with this course of treatment.
2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
Male Factor, Other
How was your experience with Jason Yeh at Houston Fertility Institute?
Dr.Yeh was very compassionate when addressing all my concerns. He took as much time as I needed to feel comfortable about my treatment plan. He also called himself throughout the process to check on me to see how I was feeling. I haven’t had a doctor call to check on me before and it made me feel like he cares about his patients. I was impressed with how through the treatment was and I would recommend him to anyone.
Be on time and allow yourself extra time to talk to the doctor. He will give you as much time as you need to address all questions and concerns.
I took Gonal-f and menopur for 10 days. On day 5 I had to add Centritide to prevent ovulation. I responded very well to the medication. I went 3 days a week to get blood work and a follicle ultrasound to make sure everything was growing the was he wanted it to. I triggered with Lupron and Novarel on day 11 and proceeded with me egg retrieval on day 13. He was able to get 32 eggs and we fertilized 22 embryos for a future FET. Unfortunately I ended up with OHSS which he took very serious and checked on me every day and had me come in for testing to make sure it wasn’t severe. I am looking forward to the transfer as soon as the OHSS symptoms go away.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Houston Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Yadira Casalderrey)
Yadira was absolutely amazing throughout my treatment so far. I had so many questions and she was able to address all of them. I felt a few times I was bothering her with all my concerns and questions and she reassured me that it was her pleasure to help me. She checked on me before and after me retrieval. She helped me while I was dealing with OHSS to make sure I was comfortable and getting better.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
The clinic has multiple locations I live 1.5 hours away from the closest clinic. With having so many locations it made it easy to find the closest one. They also understood how far I had to travel and would help with my appointments so I wouldn’t get stuck in traffic or have to get up incredibly early. They are flexible with which location you would like to go to even if you have to switch locations during your treatment. Your doctor would go to whichever office you were going to be at which was amazing.
My total costs that included all tests, appointments, egg retrieval, freezing embryos and embryo transfer were $11,430. This was after their military discount which it made it even better that they recognize the military.
Houston - Hous

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr Yeh has a warm bedside manner. He was able to listen to all of our concerns and answer all of our questions. ... He is extremely knowledgeable and up to date on all new procedures and protocols. ... After each setback, we had a meeting to discuss the results and any changes for future transfers. ... Dr Yeh is very involved with his patients, even doing all the ultrasounds when he is in the office instead of deferring to a nurse.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Jason Yeh at Houston Fertility Institute?
Dr Yeh is an amazing doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and up to date on all new procedures and protocols. My fourth transfer was successful with the birth of my son. After each setback, we had a meeting to discuss the results and any changes for future transfers. I always felt supported in these decisions. Dr Yeh is very involved with his patients, even doing all the ultrasounds when he is in the office instead of deferring to a nurse. This kept the communication ongoing especially when Dr Google consumes your thoughts. I would highly recommend him and will use him again to give try to give our son a sibling.
My advice is to always ask questions. Infertility sends you down an internet rabbit hole looking for answers, Dr Yeh is able to give advice based on solid medical research and success.
Dr Yeh has a warm bedside manner. He was able to listen to all of our concerns and answer all of our questions. I always felt the goal was to get me pregnant and have a successful pregnancy.
After initial bloodwork and saline ultrasound, started 150mg Menapor and 150mg Follistim for 13 days. Day 14 had 32 eggs retrieved, 10 PGS tested and 9 Day 6 frozen. Frozen ALL cycle. The cycle that was successful had me on 4 estrogen pills per day, 3-4 patches of estrogen, 150mg progesterone, baby aspirin, Lovenox starting after transfer and Prednisone for 5 days starting before transfer. Transferred 2 day 5 PGS embryos ending up with one live birth of our son!
Yadira and Whitney cried with me and celebrated with me. I truly felt they cared about our treatment and the goal of having a baby. Dream team of nurses and care at HFI Kingwood.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
Warm environment. There is very rarely a wait as your appointment is on time. Since you have so many appointments, HFi makes sure you are in and out in a timely manner. Everyone from the receptionist to the phlebotomist is kind and compassionate.
IVF freeze all was $6000; FET was $2500; Piney Point Surgery Center was about $2100 for FET. All medications went through insurance or paid out of pocket.
One embryo to transfer was always the recommended protocol except after two failed transfers, we were allowed to transfer two embryos. My fourth transfer of two embryos was a success.
Kingwood

Dr. Yeh has been informative and helpful. He lays out pros and cons of decisions and isn't pushy if you want to choose something other than suggested. He really listens unlike other doctors. He is quite busy so sometimes getting a time to meet can be a little difficult. ... Dr. Yeh has been open about expectations and available as needed throughout our IVF cycle. He is very personable ...
How was your experience with Jason Yeh at Houston Fertility Institute?
Don't be afraid to ask any questions and state your expectations. Dr. Yeh is very understanding.
Dr. Yeh has been open about expectations and available as needed throughout our IVF cycle. He is very personable.
I was on a mostly menopur protocol because of my age and response to the medication. I had 10 days of 5 vials of menopur and the 11th day 3 vials. Started cetrotide on day 6 to day 10. Did a Lupron trigger on the 11th day and again 12 hours later. Started a zpack on day 11. Egg retrieval was on day 13. We had 25 eggs retrieved, of which, 21 were mature. 19 Fertilized. 17 made it to day 5 or 6 for freeze. I started progesterone in oil shots, estradiol tablets, and patches before the frozen embryo transfer. We transferred 2 embryos. I am currently 5 weeks pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Houston Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Yadira and Whitney )
Yadira and Whitney have always been quick to respond to any questions we had. They gave us their direct extension and they always answered quickly as well as through email. They both are very caring and I wouldn't have wanted any other nurses on our team.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
This clinic was very close to my home. They provided early morning bloodwork/ultrasounds so I could still make it to work on time. It's a very nice and cozy facility. Only thing negative i can think to say about it is the lack of cell service.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Houston Fertility Institute.
Monitoring appointments always went quickly and smoothly. They were very convenient.
IVF Cycle: $13,600 excluding medication. Medication could run from $4,000-$7,000.
Dr. Yeh preferred to transfer one embryo because of my age and embryo quality/quantity. We had a meeting to go over the risks of transferring 2 embryos and to sign a deviation consent form.

How was your experience with Jason Yeh at Houston Fertility Institute?
Dr. Yeh is a fantastic doctor. He has been compassionate and uplifting through out both of my IVF cycles. I always feel better after I get to speak to him. He seems genuinely disappointed that my 2 PGS normal embryos failed. I had positive hcg bloodwork 7 days post transfer both times, then it failed to rise and I miscarried. He refers to my husband and I as “head scratchers.” He still feels like he can help us get pregnant and he would tell us if he felt otherwise. I feel confident continuing my fertility treatment with Dr. Yeh.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions. Make a list every time you go in and don’t hesitate to go over everything with him.
Dr. Yeh is caring and eager to listen to every question that I have. He was just as devastated as my husband and I when our 2nd PGS normal embryo failed. He had tears in his eyes when we went in for a follow up visit.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Houston Fertility Institute.
I have a good relationship with my coordinators. I am able to email questions and call and get the answers that I need regarding my treatment. Overall, it’s a good experience and I am taken care of.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
This clinics strengths are promptness and flexibility for appointments. The patient portal is clear and a great way to communicate with the staff during the day. The only weakness I can think of would be feeling rushed at the end of the appointment. They are a small staff, so they have to move quickly to the next patient and they are very busy.
My 2 IVF cycles both resulted in only one PGS normal embryo. So those were single transfers. When I do a 3rd IVF cycle, the plan is to skip PGS testing and do a fresh transfer of 2 embryos at a time.
Kingwood

[Dr. Jason Yeh is] Very pleasant, thorough, takes time to answer questions. We felt very comfortable with him. He was our assigned doctor at the Katy clinic but only saw him a couple times through our IVF which I was fine with. Dr.Kim or a nurse did most ultrasounds and another doctor did my retrieval. This clinic has great communication so I felt no issue being treated by multiple doctors.
How was your experience with Jason Yeh at Houston Fertility Institute?
The same advice I would give anyone going to seek fertility treatment.
The clinic nurses and doctors take time to answer questions. It is a well run machine though and can feel a little less than personal.
We did an IVF cycle that resulted in 10 embryos and 8 that made it to day five, with 5 coming back good after PGS. Our previous IVF attempt two years prior resulted in one good embryo but none to freeze so this was a much better than expected outcome.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Houston Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Rebecca)
The nursing staff is very pleasant, communicate well. The patient portal they use with instructions is great to eliminate any confusion.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
This place is a well oiled machine, I really believe they know what they’re doing and have great embryologist. The communication with the patient portal could t be better, they make it so simple where you never have to doubt yourself or the next steps in the plan.
Meds and IVF cycle including ICSI,PGS, and the frozen transfer were in total just over $21,000.

Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Yeh is very personable and will take the time to answer all questions. He will also personally call you if needed...He explained every detail of every step of each procedure. He made sure that I was comfortable with everything we were doing. He also shared his personal opinion and well as the scientific opinion, which meant a lot to me. He personally called to check on me after egg retrieval...10 days of stims. 225 menopur and 225 gonal f for 10 days. Cetrocide .25 for last 6 days. Triggered with lupron and ovidrel.
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Jason Yeh at Houston Fertility Institute?
Don't be afraid to ask questions.
The nurses were always available to talk to. They provided timely and very detailed instructions.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
I've ha a great experience. I am in the middle of treatment now. I have no complaints about the clinic. They communicate very well with me and make me feel comfortable. They all seem very knowledgeable.
Labs, ultrasounds, retrieval and transfer-$7500 Culture, fertilization, ICSI-$3000 Retrieval/Transfer room & equipment-$2800 IVF meds-$4000-7000
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
He [Dr. Jason Yeh] is very patient and answers all my questions. He has gone over all the treatment options in great detail. I am honestly very pleased with him...He has been very patient and also has gone into great detail about my treatment options. He also explained all of my test results and to what they mean. He does suggest that I use IVF but I believe that is my best option as well.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jason Yeh at Houston Fertility Institute?
As a patient of Dr. Yeh's I could not be more pleased. He has been very patient and also has gone into great detail about my treatment options. He also explained all of my test results and to what they mean. He does suggest that I use IVF but I believe that is my best option as well.
Be sure to ask lots of questions, he will answer them!
He is very patient and answers all my questions. He has gone over all the treatment options in great detail. I am honestly very pleased with him.
Dr. Yeh suggested that my best treatment option is to do IVF. I have yet to start the IVF process.
The nursing staff is great!!
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
It was easy to get an appointment for a consultation and any other necessary appointments.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Unexplained
Dr. Yeh really cares about his patients. He never made me feel rushed and remained calm when everything felt like it was going wrong. He was positive when I needed it and really showed compassion when my husband and I needed it.... He always took the time to answer questions and never made me feel rushed.... Don’t be afraid to ask questions. It’s ok to take time to figure out what you want to do. The office staff gets that. Also if there’s a closer office to you, you can go there for monitoring. They’re all really great to work with across the board.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jason Yeh at Houston Fertility Institute?
Ask all the questions. He wants you to be informed.
He always took the time to answer questions and never made me feel rushed.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Houston Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Vanessa)
Vanessa was amazing. She comes across as a little cool at first but it’s because she’s busy keeping things running. She is amazing at what she does.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
HFI is expensive. We’ve spent almost $50,000 on three rounds of IVF and meds.
What specific things went wrong at Houston Fertility Institute?