6.3

Jaye Adams works at

4499 Medical Dr
San Antonio, TX 78229

2019 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Adams was always very warm and positive during all our visits with her. My husband and I found her very knowledgeable, helpful, compassionate, and caring. She explained all the procedures and medications that I needed to take, as well as the risks involved. She answered all our questions very thoroughly and patiently. My husband and I found her very pleasant and very professional. She has a very warm personality.
The nurses here [at Fertility Center of San Antonio] are all very warm and caring. They responded promptly and patiently to all my questions. They promptly called back whenever I left questions with the staff receptionist...The doctors, nurses, and staff in this clinic are all very professional, warm, and compassionate. They treated me like family and I am so glad that my husband and I chose to start our journey with the Fertility Center of San Antonio
How was your experience with Jaye Adams at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jaye Adams at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Be upfront with your expectations and uncertainties.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jaye Adams at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Dr. Adams was very patient and caring throughout the whole IVF and embryo transfer process. She made me feel understood and she gave me and my husband hope that we can achieve our dream of having a family. She also had a lot of empathy for everything that my husband and I have been through.
Describe the protocols Jaye Adams used in your cycles at Fertility Center of San Antonio and their degree of success.
After my first miscarriage through natural conceptions in 2019, Dr. Adams described the necessary procedure, the risks, and the post care needed. She also prescribed a minor laser surgery to remove polyps from my uterus to allow an embryo to attach more firmly. She explained in detail all the next steps after my myomectomy and the post care associated with embryo transfer. She explained the meds I needed to take. She is very knowledgeable.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of San Antonio. (Assigned nurse: Irene, Liza)
The nurses here are all very warm and caring. They responded promptly and patiently to all my questions. They promptly called back whenever I left questions with the staff receptionist.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
Jaye Adams
San Antonio
They [staff at Fertility Center of San Antonio] were all excellent and very attentive...kind and helpful. They treated me like a human not a number. Each and every staff member are very respectful with handling such a sensitive issue of fertility. Very responsive in a timely manner...We did ivf with her [Dr. Jaye Adams] and I’m now 12 weeks pregnant at the moment...I loved her she was absolutely the best. Very attentive, kind and helpful. When I had concerns or any type of questions she answered in a way that I could understand. Meaning no long doctor terms she broke everything down for me...Don’t wait any longer make your first step with her.
How was your experience with Jaye Adams at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Don’t wait any longer make your first step with her.
They were kind and very attentive. Listened to every question and answered very nicely.
We did ivf with her and I’m now 12 weeks pregnant at the moment.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Center of San Antonio.
They were all excellent and very attentive.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
Very attentive, kind and helpful. They treated me like a human not a number. Each and every staff member are very respectful with handling such a sensitive issue of fertility. Very responsive in a timely manner.
Jaye Adams