Not available by email
FellowshipMontefiore Medical Center
W129 N7055 Northfield Drive
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
262-253-5400
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jayme Bosler to a friend?

7.3

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin to a friend?
From the moment I first had my consultation, I felt listened to. The consultation took place in an office room setting verse an examine room. After tests we didn’t discuss them on the phone. Instead again we met in the office setting. She went over everything in great detail. She is positive and has a calming demeanor. ... . Dr. Bosler ordered some of the same tests I had done with my previous Gyno, but in addition she added two more.
How was your experience with Jayme Bosler at Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jayme Bosler at Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin?
Call sooner than later. The office is a busy place and takes roughly 8 weeks to be seen for the first time.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jayme Bosler at Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin?
The first visit was a consultation. I enjoyed the office setting verses a medical room setting.
Describe the protocols Jayme Bosler used in your cycles at Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin and their degree of success.
I had previously tried IUI with my Gyno. We tried two cycles but my follicles never became eggs. His honesty was welcoming. He said he didn’t know enough about better drugs to get me to ovulate so he recommended I see a specialist. Dr. Bosler ordered some of the same tests I had done with my previous Gyno, but in addition she added two more. The two she added were my egg quality and amount and an in-depth hormone saliva test.
Strengths would be, timely. If I call and leave a message I will hear back from them that day. When going through treatment you visit the clinically frequently. A weakness would be they always introduce themselves as if we never met. They could improve on acting like they already know you because they do!
Describe your experience with Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin.
The staff could welcome you back instead of always reintroduceing themselves. You go at least once a week. They should work on there client relationships. Other than that, it is a timely clean clinic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jayme Bosler at Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin.
Unfortunately here in WI, infertility treatments are not covered by Insurance companies. I pay $1300 for a cycle of IUI. It includes, two mid cycle ultrasounds, trigger shot, and the actual insemination.
Menomonee Falls

She [Dr. Bosler] is very empathetic and kind. She makes you feel comfortable and explains everything well. She helps you set realistic expectations without seeming overwhelming. She is extremely reassuring and in the case of my miscarraige stressed that it was not a result of something I did or failed to do. Appointments have a pretty relaxed feel while still being professional. ...
She is very empathetic and kind. She makes you feel comfortable and explains everything well. She helps you set realistic expectations without seeming overwhelming. She is extremely reassuring and in the case of my miscarraige stressed that it was not a result of something I did or failed to do. Appointments have a pretty relaxed feel while still being professional.
Don't feel intimidated to ask questions. She is great at responding promptly and encourages dialogue
She is very caring and empathetic. She explains everything well so it is easy to understand. She even remembers things about her patients. It makes you feel valued and heard
I had four cycles with IUI using Clomid. The first cycle and fourth cycles I required dose adjustments and multiple ultrasounds. I had an hcg injection for my first cycle. After a pregnancy and miscarriage with my fourth cycle we agreed to try up to 3 more Luis. For my fifth cycle I was changed to Letrezole and produced good follicles and received another hcg injection. My sixth cycle was not completed due to multiple new onset cysts.
They get back to you promptly and explain rationale well. They will celebrate your successes and are genuinely excited. For setbacks They are compassionate without seeming like they pity you.
Describe your experience with Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin.
They are extremely responsive. The staff is very friendly. The financial staff is thorough, almost too thorough. Generally they make you feel very comfortable. It can be difficult to get your desired appointment time as they do book up quickly. They do work to accommodate you and your schedule to the best of their abilities. They are open weekends and holidays and even open early in the morning so there is the ability to be seen before work. Its nice to not have to completely disrupt your schedule for an ultrasound or procedure
Costs incurred for the initial and follow up appointments were around $500. The lab work totaled around $125. The HSG cost was around $1500. Each IUI with ultrasound was $1200 and $800 without. I was refunded $800 with my cancelled cycle. Nothing was covered by insurance except some of the lab work.
Menomonee Falls

Dr. Bosler listened to my concerns and questions. She made me feel like she wanted the best outcome for my husband and I, and she helped us to understand our treatment options.... Dr. Bosler did a great job of making me feel comfortable as a patient. She explained the diagnosis that my husband received, which was CBAVD. She helped us to understand how we could still do IVF to get pregnant, and she explained what this entailed and the risks. Every time we meet with her she is always very empathetic and provides us with great information to help us as we move forward with the IVF process.
Ask any questions that you have. She is willing to answer/explain anything that you are confused about!
We are in the beginning stages of IVF using an antagonist protocol. My husband has scheduled a TESA procedure with another doctor at the clinic that needs to be completed before we begin the IVF process.
The nursing staff is always welcoming and friendly. They are knowledgeable and have been able to answer all of my questions.
Describe your experience with Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin.
The clinic is very easy to contact, and we have always been able to schedule appointments within a reasonable amount of time. One struggle is that I have to be at work early before the clinic is open, so when we begin IVF I will need to come in late to work because of the appointment times for bloodworm and ultrasounds during my egg retrieval cycle
We met with a financial counselor at the clinic, and she explained all the costs associated with our treatment. She also explained what our insurance did or did not cover and what our options were.

Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
My treatment protocol [with Dr. Jayme Boslie] was the long Lupron protocol which included a birth control down regulation. I was stimulated with Menopur and Gonal F and triggered with HCG. I ended up with 30+ follicles and 14 mature eggs from that. Because of my response they did a great job of monitoring me close and adjusting meds as needed.... Dr. Bosler took the time that we needed to always answer all questions. She was direct like when we no longer could do a fresh transfer and had to switch to a freeze all. She explained the reasoning and took the time to make sure that we felt good about that decision. She always came into our appointments positively and was able to given us very reasonable expectations which I appreciated.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
Ask questions! They have heard them all and are always more than willing to take the time to answer them.
She took the time to explain everything to us even if that meant lengthening our appt time. She was direct when she needed to be but had amazing bedside manner and we always felt like she had our best interest at heart
My treatment protocol was the long Lupron protocol which included a birth control down regulation. I was stimulated with Menopur and Gonal F and triggered with HCG. I ended up with 30+ follicles and 14 mature eggs from that. Because of my response they did a great job of monitoring me close and adjusting meds as needed.
The nursing staff was amazing. They were the ones that were calling me to adjust meds, explaining things thoroughly, and providing compassion throughout the process. Loved them all!
Describe your experience with Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin.
This clinic does an excellent job of getting patients seen and coordinating care. We have been the patient that needs to get squeezed into an appointment and we have waited for those that have needed the same. I appreciate the fact that they work as a well oiled team and take the time to ensure each individual patient is taken care of
They offered Attain packages as well as their own package pricing of 12,000 which includes monitoring ultrasound and blood work, egg retrieval, anesthesia, ICSI, embryo transfer fees and freezing of embryos (doesn’t include medication). If cancelled before retrieval you get refunded 8,700 and if cancelled before transfer you get a 1,550 refund or credit. Their freeze all IvF package is 10,450 + 3,000 for the frozen transfer (again includes monitoring for both). Refund of 7,150 prior to egg retrieval and 2,150 if cancelled prior to embryo transfer. Different charges if you had your monitoring elsewhere. Like we did since we lived over an hour away. We received a financial booklet that laid out all the costs. We also paid extra for some genetic screening which was $349 without insurance
Describe Jayme Bosler's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin.
We have not completed a embryo transfer yet. From our discussion with Dr Bosler there are guidelines they follow to determine single vs multiple and it is really a case by case decision
Menomonee Falls

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jayme Bosler at Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin.

Dr. Bosler knew when I saw her that I was referred by my regular Gyno. We talked about past letrozole treatments. She ordered some of the same tests but also more. When the results were in she met with me to discuss. She spoke confidently and positive about where I was at. We are still currently working together...Our first visit was a consultation. It was in an office setting verse an exam room...showed patience while answering all my questions. She is laid back, positive, and calming to be around. If questions occur, she will get back to you that day. She ordered more tests than my first Doc. Such as saliva horm
How was your experience with Jayme Bosler at Reproductive Specialty Center?
For being such a busy office, you are seen in a timely manner. I never felt rushed at my appointment. Dr. Bosler showed patience while answering all my questions. She is laid back, positive, and calming to be around. If questions occur, she will get back to you that day. She ordered more tests than my first Doc. Such as saliva hormone test and more in depth blood work. She saw me for the results in an office string verse exam room to go over everything.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jayme Bosler at Reproductive Specialty Center?
Start now, be your own advocate!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jayme Bosler at Reproductive Specialty Center?
Describe the protocols Jayme Bosler used in your cycles at Reproductive Specialty Center and their degree of success.
Compassionate and positive.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Specialty Center.
It is a busy clinic so call sooner than later. They reply to messages same day. They are patient with questions. They show compassion every time I called to report cycle day one. They were the first to congratulate me when a cycle worked, unfortunately it was a chemical pregnancy. They were compassionate about that outcome. They are on board with my ideas and requests.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jayme Bosler at Reproductive Specialty Center.
In the state of WI infertility isn’t covered by insurance. Every month we did IUI we paid $1300 out of pocket. This included the ultrasounds, trigger shot, and insemination. They have an a la carte plan for your special needs.
Reproductive Specialty Center
Milwaukee

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jayme Bosler at Reproductive Specialty Center.

She [Dr. Jayme Bosler] will tell you the truth even if its hard to hear. She ensured we were well informed as to our options and the pros and cons of each so we could make a well informed decision. She was respectful of our decisions and we never felt she was pushing her own personal bias on us....She is very passionate about Reproductive Medicine and has been for most of her adult life, she was an egg donor herself, and left an engineering career to pursue a Medical Degree in order to commit her life to helping other create the family they dream of. I can not say enough great things about Dr. Bosler as a medical professional and a person.
Dr. Bosler is kind and compassionate, but frank and upfront. She will tell you the truth even if its hard to hear. She ensured we were well informed as to our options and the pros and cons of each so we could make a well informed decision. She was respectful of our decisions and we never felt she was pushing her own personal bias on us. I would recommend her to anyone struggling with infertility. She is very passionate about Reproductive Medicine and has been for most of her adult life, she was an egg donor herself, and left an engineering career to pursue a Medical Degree in order to commit her life to helping other create the family they dream of. I can not say enough great things about Dr. Bosler as a medical professional and a person.
Don't be afraid to ask questions and say whats on your mind. She will always give you an objective well informed response.
I realize the Doctors see many patients daily and weekly in various stages of TTC. I always felt they were prepared and knew exactly where I was at in my cycle and stage of TTC at every appointment.
We used 2 different protocols for each of my egg retrieval cycles. I was very hesitant at first because we were lucky enough to be successful with having a child from our initial IVF cycle. Dr Bosler called me herself and explained to me the reasoning for the change was to attempt to create better egg quality verses quantity. I had 28 eggs retrieved my first cycle and 5 made it to freeze. My second cycle, 22 eggs were retrieved and again 5 made it to freeze. So her planned worked, the retrieval to freeze ratio was better the 2nd round.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin. (Assigned nurse: Heather)
Whenever I speak with Heather I feel like she is my best friend. She always knows who I am and communicates professionally.
Describe your experience with Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin.
They are very organized. Of course people have days off and there are times when I have spoken to someone I don't know, or haven't met before. But, everyone I have spoke with has been professional, and taken the time to look up my case and respond appropriately or refer me to someone else.
per Egg Retreival Cycle - $12,000; Medications $4,000 per FET - $3,000; Medications- $260
Yes. Dr Bosler explained the odds of successful pregnancy and the odds for multiple births to me. I have found this is a controversial topic as there are many studies that support both sides. Ultimately, it comes down to deciding whether or not a multiple pregnancy is right for us.
Menomonee Falls

Dr. Bosler was wonderful to work with. She not only understood my goals and took the time to learn my health history, but she also took into account my personal circumstances (such as finances and insurance coverage) and helped me factor that into my decision making. She clearly laid out my chances and risks with each course of treatment, and when I didn't conceive within the first few tries, she consulted with other doctors both within and outside the practice to help determine what further testing might be wise and which approach might be best for next steps. When I didn't see her at my last appointment (due to an unexpected emergency), she sent me a very kind congratulatory note. In short, she was wonderful to work with, and made me feel in control and well advised.
Don't be afraid to ask questions - the doctor is willing to spend time to help you understand your best options.
Dr. Bosler always took as much time as necessary to listen and answer questions. At this particular clinic, IUIs and ultrasounds are handled by the available doctors, so I didn't always see Dr. Bosler, but it was very clear that they consulted about me before I saw other doctors in the practice for procedures and they discussed my case. My care was very consistent and personalized.
I did six cycles of IUIs with donor sperm. My test results showed no expected fertility problems and were very good for my age, but my long and slightly irregular cycles prompted Dr. Bosler to suggest using Clomid to increase the chances of ovulation. Cycles 1 and 2 involved 50 mg clomid days 3-7, monitoring ultrasounds to track follicle growth, a trigger shot administered when lead follicle was at least 18 mm, with IUI the next day (days 17 and 18). Both cycles resulted in negative HPT. Cycles 3 and 4 still used 50 mg clomid on days 3-7, but ovulation was tracked using ovulation predictor kits at home (at my request). These cycles had later IUIs (days 20 and 21). Both resulted in negative HPT. At this point, I had another consult with Dr. Bosler, who, after speaking with another doctor in the practice, Dr. Strawn, ordered some additional tests to look at cortisone and testosterone levels. Due to some slightly high results, I was referred to an endocrinologist outside the practice, eventually getting a PCOS diagnosis. After that diagnosis, Dr. Bosler met with me again to discuss options, looking at both my test results and what was financially feasible for me. We decided to continue with IUIs. Cycles 5 and 6 were on 5 mg Letrozole, which produced more follicles for me than clomid. There were monitoring ultrasounds for both rounds and a trigger shot with the IUI the next day. Cycle 5 was a negative HPT, but cycle 6 was a success, with a positive HPT followed by doubling beta tests.
The nursing staff at the clinic was really on top of things. I worked with a variety of nurses over the course of my treatment, and they always had quick access to all the information they needed. They were always able to respond to my questions quickly and explained things clearly. They were also very compassionate and professional regarding failed cycles.
Describe your experience with Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin.
This clinic is a well-oiled machine. I was very worried going into fertility treatments about the amount of information, the financial aspect of it, insurance coverage, privacy, etc. But the clinic had everything covered. From the front desk staff to the schedulers to the financial coordinator to the nurses -- they are in sync. They are professional yet compassionate, and I felt very supported by the entire team.
The clinic provided a complete overview of all costs, from testing to procedures, with prices for insured and uninsured patients. My testing costs were covered by insurance, so I do not know the totals for those. My IUIs were $800 each, not including monitoring or the trigger shot, which were covered by insurance.

Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
She [Dr. Jayme Bosler] was very sympathetic from the get go to what I was going through and assured me she would try to figure out what was going on and how we could fix it. ... We had planned to use Letrozole because my egg count indicated I was not ovulating regularly. Because my other testing and my husbands sperm count/motility came back normal, we thought it best to then do monitored IUI for one cycle and reassess after the one cycle whether or not there not there needed to b monitoring.
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
She was very sympathetic from the get go to what I was going through and assured me she would try to figure out what was going on and how we could fix it. Her testing felt very thorough and complete. She took her time during all of my appointments and I never felt like she was rushing to leave the room and go to her next appointment.
Be prepared for her to thoroughly run through testing to ensure a proper diagnosis.
Was very caring and took her time to explain everything and answer any questions I had. Her nursing staff was also very pleasant.
The nursing staff was just as compassionate, patient, and understanding as Dr Bosler.
Describe your experience with Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin.
Ease of making appointments was great, I never waited too long to be seen, all parts of the nursing staff were kind and communicated well with me. Since this is the only specialist I saw, I don't have much to compare to. I don't know that I would say the clinic has any weaknesses.
A single cycle of IUI without monitoring was around $750-$1,000. A single cycle of IUI with monitoring was around $1,200-$1,500.

Endometriosis, Other, Unexplained
Dr Bosler is professional but down to earth. She talks to me like I’m a real person and doesn’t get frustrated or annoyed when I need more explintion or have questions. She’s quick, but professional.... She felt like a friendship, rather than always talking at me. She could predict questions I may have & helped me to feel like I was heard and understood.
Endometriosis, Other, Unexplained
Out of all the doctors I saw at this clinic, doctor Bosler was my favorite. She felt like a friendship, rather than always talking at me. She could predict questions I may have & helped me to feel like I was heard and understood.
If bedside care and a relationship with your doctor is important to you - see doctor Bosler. You won’t regret it!
Doctor Bosler did all my testing and found a hydrosalpinx. My right tube wasn’t completely blocked so we moved forward with an IUI with letrozole 5mg days 3-7, & 2 ultrasounds to check ovulation. We triggered ovulation at the second ultrasound. We just found out the IUI did not work. We are starting our second IUI.
The nursing staff is wonderful and typically can answer questions without having to run to the doctor, but they are slow to answer the phones or return calls.
Describe your experience with Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin.
The receptionist team: One is very friendly (African American Lady), & the other (white) is a bit mean and harsh at times. The wait times are quick and the clinic is clean and beautiful. They offer coffee in the lobby and a secure clinic where you don’t feel like you’re heard or seen in any part of it.
An IUI costs around $1,200-1,500. We have insurance and haven’t seen the bills to know what we will pay out of pocket.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor
Dr. Bosler is simply amazing. Her kindness, compassion, and intelligence are amazing. Dr. Bosler took time to listen to my husband and I. She allowed us to be part of the decision making process. She gave it to us straight, but always allowed us to decide what we were comfortable with...My doctor allowed me to transfer two embryos given my recurrent pregnancy loss. That transfer resulted in my daughter. The FET I recently had i transferred 1 PGS tested embryo per Dr Boslers recommendation.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor
Trust Dr Bosler!!!
Jayme always presented with a warm smile. She took the time to listen carefully and answer questions. She never rushed me and always knew me and my history.
They always answered questions and concerns promptly. They all showed compassion and genuine kindness.
Describe your experience with Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin.
I think this clinic is amazing. When I started with IVF there was a doctor who made me feel horrible and made me not want to come back to the clinic. He was rude and knew nothing about my history. He has since left the clinic and i think that’s the best thing that could have happened. The physicians and staff work as a cohesive unit and make me feel wonderful every time I’m there
I participated in the Attain package.