Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin

Nurse available by direct lineNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolMedical College of WI
ResidencyBaystate Medicaal
FellowshipMontefiore Medical Center
W129 N7055 Northfield Drive
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
262-253-5400
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jayme Bosler to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin to a friend?
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
My treatment protocol [with Dr. Jayme Boslie] was the long Lupron protocol which included a birth control down regulation. I was stimulated with Menopur and Gonal F and triggered with HCG. I ended up with 30+ follicles and 14 mature eggs from that. Because of my response they did a great job of monitoring me close and adjusting meds as needed.... Dr. Bosler took the time that we needed to always answer all questions. She was direct like when we no longer could do a fresh transfer and had to switch to a freeze all. She explained the reasoning and took the time to make sure that we felt good about that decision. She always came into our appointments positively and was able to given us very reasonable expectations which I appreciated.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Jayme Bosler at Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jayme Bosler at Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin?
Ask questions! They have heard them all and are always more than willing to take the time to answer them.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jayme Bosler at Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin?
She took the time to explain everything to us even if that meant lengthening our appt time. She was direct when she needed to be but had amazing bedside manner and we always felt like she had our best interest at heart
Describe the protocols Jayme Bosler used in your cycles at Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin and their degree of success.
My treatment protocol was the long Lupron protocol which included a birth control down regulation. I was stimulated with Menopur and Gonal F and triggered with HCG. I ended up with 30+ follicles and 14 mature eggs from that. Because of my response they did a great job of monitoring me close and adjusting meds as needed.
The nursing staff was amazing. They were the ones that were calling me to adjust meds, explaining things thoroughly, and providing compassion throughout the process. Loved them all!
Describe your experience with Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin.
This clinic does an excellent job of getting patients seen and coordinating care. We have been the patient that needs to get squeezed into an appointment and we have waited for those that have needed the same. I appreciate the fact that they work as a well oiled team and take the time to ensure each individual patient is taken care of
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jayme Bosler at Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin.
They offered Attain packages as well as their own package pricing of 12,000 which includes monitoring ultrasound and blood work, egg retrieval, anesthesia, ICSI, embryo transfer fees and freezing of embryos (doesn’t include medication). If cancelled before retrieval you get refunded 8,700 and if cancelled before transfer you get a 1,550 refund or credit. Their freeze all IvF package is 10,450 + 3,000 for the frozen transfer (again includes monitoring for both). Refund of 7,150 prior to egg retrieval and 2,150 if cancelled prior to embryo transfer. Different charges if you had your monitoring elsewhere. Like we did since we lived over an hour away. We received a financial booklet that laid out all the costs. We also paid extra for some genetic screening which was $349 without insurance
Describe Jayme Bosler's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin.
We have not completed a embryo transfer yet. From our discussion with Dr Bosler there are guidelines they follow to determine single vs multiple and it is really a case by case decision
Menomonee Falls
Dr. Bosler was wonderful to work with. She not only understood my goals and took the time to learn my health history, but she also took into account my personal circumstances (such as finances and insurance coverage) and helped me factor that into my decision making. She clearly laid out my chances and risks with each course of treatment, and when I didn't conceive within the first few tries, she consulted with other doctors both within and outside the practice to help determine what further testing might be wise and which approach might be best for next steps. When I didn't see her at my last appointment (due to an unexpected emergency), she sent me a very kind congratulatory note. In short, she was wonderful to work with, and made me feel in control and well advised.
Don't be afraid to ask questions - the doctor is willing to spend time to help you understand your best options.
Dr. Bosler always took as much time as necessary to listen and answer questions. At this particular clinic, IUIs and ultrasounds are handled by the available doctors, so I didn't always see Dr. Bosler, but it was very clear that they consulted about me before I saw other doctors in the practice for procedures and they discussed my case. My care was very consistent and personalized.
I did six cycles of IUIs with donor sperm. My test results showed no expected fertility problems and were very good for my age, but my long and slightly irregular cycles prompted Dr. Bosler to suggest using Clomid to increase the chances of ovulation. Cycles 1 and 2 involved 50 mg clomid days 3-7, monitoring ultrasounds to track follicle growth, a trigger shot administered when lead follicle was at least 18 mm, with IUI the next day (days 17 and 18). Both cycles resulted in negative HPT. Cycles 3 and 4 still used 50 mg clomid on days 3-7, but ovulation was tracked using ovulation predictor kits at home (at my request). These cycles had later IUIs (days 20 and 21). Both resulted in negative HPT. At this point, I had another consult with Dr. Bosler, who, after speaking with another doctor in the practice, Dr. Strawn, ordered some additional tests to look at cortisone and testosterone levels. Due to some slightly high results, I was referred to an endocrinologist outside the practice, eventually getting a PCOS diagnosis. After that diagnosis, Dr. Bosler met with me again to discuss options, looking at both my test results and what was financially feasible for me. We decided to continue with IUIs. Cycles 5 and 6 were on 5 mg Letrozole, which produced more follicles for me than clomid. There were monitoring ultrasounds for both rounds and a trigger shot with the IUI the next day. Cycle 5 was a negative HPT, but cycle 6 was a success, with a positive HPT followed by doubling beta tests.
The nursing staff at the clinic was really on top of things. I worked with a variety of nurses over the course of my treatment, and they always had quick access to all the information they needed. They were always able to respond to my questions quickly and explained things clearly. They were also very compassionate and professional regarding failed cycles.
Describe your experience with Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin.
This clinic is a well-oiled machine. I was very worried going into fertility treatments about the amount of information, the financial aspect of it, insurance coverage, privacy, etc. But the clinic had everything covered. From the front desk staff to the schedulers to the financial coordinator to the nurses -- they are in sync. They are professional yet compassionate, and I felt very supported by the entire team.
The clinic provided a complete overview of all costs, from testing to procedures, with prices for insured and uninsured patients. My testing costs were covered by insurance, so I do not know the totals for those. My IUIs were $800 each, not including monitoring or the trigger shot, which were covered by insurance.