6.6

Menomonee Falls
W129 N7055 Northfield Drive
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
262-253-5400

There were several times that it seemed like she [Dr. Bosler] did not review my chart prior to walking into the visit...I did get pregnant on my first cycle of Clomid but this resulted in a miscarriage. After the visit with the doctor identifying that we would lose the baby, she never called to follow-up with me...It was challenging to me to never be able to communicate with her directly...she never did a SHG. When I transitioned to my current doctor, this was mandatory before any treatment and, sure enough, I had many polyps and had surgery to remove them. I feel like the one IUI with them was a complete waste of energy, emotion and money due to this not being tested.
Had I known then what I know now (mostly about the SHG), then I would have spoken up [at Froedtert & Medical College] about this being tested right in the beginning of my journey...I had a nurse (I do not remember her name) tell me that my appointments were not as important as IVF patients' appointments which hurt quite a bit...I only interacted with the nurses on the phone (which was a painful phone tag game) and for checking my blood pressure. They were virtually never in the room for any US or treatment. There were several medical students but very rarely were nurses there.
How was your experience with Jayme Bosler at Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin?
Dr. Bosler was a very nice doctor - she did treat me with respect overall but I was ready to move on when my insurance actually forced me to switch. It was challenging to me to never be able to communicate with her directly since she (and the RN) were the only ones I ever saw in visits besides check-ins. My biggest disappointment, besides the lack of follow-up post miscarriage appointment by the doctor, was that she never did a SHG. When I transitioned to my current doctor, this was mandatory before any treatment and, sure enough, I had many polyps and had surgery to remove them. I feel like the one IUI with them was a complete waste of energy, emotion and money due to this not being tested.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jayme Bosler at Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin?
Make sure you educate yourself if you are new to the entire process. Had I known then what I know now (mostly about the SHG), then I would have spoken up about this being tested right in the beginning of my journey. Although a VERY personal thing to be going through, try not to get worked up about them not remembering who you are...they do have many patients. Not that it makes it right, it just doesn't do you any good getting upset.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jayme Bosler at Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin?
There were several times that it seemed like she did not review my chart prior to walking into the visit. Whenever I called, no one knew who I was - I really did not have much of a relationship with anyone in that office to be honest. I did get pregnant on my first cycle of Clomid but this resulted in a miscarriage. After the visit with the doctor identifying that we would lose the baby, she never called to follow-up with me. At all. This hurt a lot to be honest.
Describe the protocols Jayme Bosler used in your cycles at Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin and their degree of success.
The first cycle of treatment (which had a positive test but eventual miscarriage) had the baseline ultrasound and then Clomid. At the mid-cycle ultrasound, the follicles were not as big as they wanted so she gave me another dose of Clomid (something my current clinic said they NEVER do). Had another mid-cycle US and then timed intercourse. Then, after my miscarriage, we did 2 more unsuccessful cycles with Clomid + timed intercourse. No mid-cycle extra doses on those. The last cycle of treatment there was Clomid + IUI. No trigger shot - which was entirely unsuccessful.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin.
I only interacted with the nurses on the phone (which was a painful phone tag game) and for checking my blood pressure. They were virtually never in the room for any US or treatment. There were several medical students but very rarely were nurses there. I had a nurse (I do not remember her name) tell me that my appointments were not as important as IVF patients' appointments which hurt quite a bit. The most support I had from them, however, was when I was miscarrying. Even though I had never met half of the nurses, when they would call with my levels (which remained very high for 4 weeks...) they were compassionate and honest about being prepared for what was to come.
Describe your experience with Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin.
The phone tag can be very challenging for patients - especially new patients who have many questions/fears. Also, the scheduling with the doctor can be tough too - usually in the middle of the day, rarely times in the early morning to avoid taking off work, etc. Everyone was always really nice but just make sure to educate yourself the best you can and ask as many questions as you need to in your appointments.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jayme Bosler at Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin.
I honestly cannot remember
Describe Jayme Bosler's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin.
Not applicable
Jayme Bosler
Appleton

2016 - 2019, Unsuccessful
Donor Eggs With Other Docs
Jayme [Bosler] was kind and took into consideration all of the details regarding my case. She was honest regarding the next steps that should be taken. She recommended I wave surgery for a fibroid and cyst. I was recommended to see a specialist that dealt with less invasive surgery.... I was in clomid. It was recommended to have surgery which I did twice. No meds have been prescribed yet.
They [Froedert & Med College of WI] are great the atmosphere is inviting and the staff are friendly. They are quick they usually get you back within ten to fifteen minutes. Arrive early to get checked in. They’ll take you back to do your vitals then to a room to wait to see the doctor.... They are great.They always answer my questions when I call. They also always call back.
Jayme was kind and took into consideration all of the details regarding my case. She was honest regarding the next steps that should be taken. She recommended I wave surgery for a fibroid and cyst. I was recommended to see a specialist that dealt with less invasive surgery.
Listen to what she’s saying she’s the expert. However, advocate for yourself and do your own research.
She was honest and told us the truth of what the next steps should be.
Describe your experience with Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin.
They are great the atmosphere is inviting and the staff are friendly. They are quick they usually get you back within ten to fifteen minutes. Arrive early to get checked in. They’ll take you back to do your vitals then to a room to wait to see the doctor.
$10000