6.6

Jayme Bosler works at

W129 N7055 Northfield Drive
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
262-253-5400

She [Dr. Jayme Bosler] was very sympathetic from the get go to what I was going through and assured me she would try to figure out what was going on and how we could fix it. ... We had planned to use Letrozole because my egg count indicated I was not ovulating regularly. Because my other testing and my husbands sperm count/motility came back normal, we thought it best to then do monitored IUI for one cycle and reassess after the one cycle whether or not there not there needed to b monitoring.
Ease of making appointments was great [at Froedtert & Medical College of WI], I never waited too long to be seen, all parts of the nursing staff were kind and communicated well with me. Since this is the only specialist I saw, I don't have much to compare to. I don't know that I would say the clinic has any weaknesses.... The nursing staff was just as compassionate, patient, and understanding as Dr Bosler.
How was your experience with Jayme Bosler at Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin?
She was very sympathetic from the get go to what I was going through and assured me she would try to figure out what was going on and how we could fix it. Her testing felt very thorough and complete. She took her time during all of my appointments and I never felt like she was rushing to leave the room and go to her next appointment.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jayme Bosler at Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin?
Be prepared for her to thoroughly run through testing to ensure a proper diagnosis.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jayme Bosler at Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin?
Was very caring and took her time to explain everything and answer any questions I had. Her nursing staff was also very pleasant.
Describe the protocols Jayme Bosler used in your cycles at Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin.
Describe your experience with Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin.
Ease of making appointments was great, I never waited too long to be seen, all parts of the nursing staff were kind and communicated well with me. Since this is the only specialist I saw, I don't have much to compare to. I don't know that I would say the clinic has any weaknesses.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jayme Bosler at Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin.
A single cycle of IUI without monitoring was around $750-$1,000. A single cycle of IUI with monitoring was around $1,200-$1,500.
Jayme Bosler
Menomonee Falls

She [Dr. Bosler] was always personable and efficient. She dug into lab work that other doctors had dismissed, going with a very small gut feeling that led to my diagnosis with a small pituitary tumor. She is extremely busy and difficult to get an appointment with. ... She always personable, but I can never tell if she actually remembers me or our story ... She is very by the book without wiggle room
There is little ability to schedule procedures with your primary doctor [at Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin]. I had a different doctor or NP for each IUI, which I didn’t appreciate. The NP was very unskilled with my IUI, causing severe pain that kept me out of work for 2 days. ... $800 for IUI without ultrasound. $1,300 for IUI with ultrasound. $12,000 for IVF with fresh transfer. ... Nurses were very quick to respond to patient portal messages and phone calls, sometimes they actually pick up the nurses line!! But I felt like they didn’t really look in my chart when answering questions, like the fact that we were using donor sperm
She was always personable and efficient. She dug into lab work that other doctors had dismissed, going with a very small gut feeling that led to my diagnosis with a small pituitary tumor. She is extremely busy and difficult to get an appointment with.
She is very by the book without wiggle room
letrozole 25mg cycle days 3-7 before IUI
Describe your experience with Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin.
There is little ability to schedule procedures with your primary doctor. I had a different doctor or NP for each IUI, which I didn’t appreciate. The NP was very unskilled with my IUI, causing severe pain that kept me out of work for 2 days.
Jayme Bosler