Medical SchoolUMDNJ
ResidencyUMDNJ
FellowshipStanford U.
2510 Wigwam Parkway
Henderson, NV 89074
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jeffrey Fisch to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.6
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Green Valley Fertility Partners to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.6
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Fisch seems to be very patient, relatable, and knowledgable. I'm the type of person that asks a lot of questions and he has taken the time to answer everything, in detail. He even wrote a whole page of notes for me to keep after our consultation. I felt comfortable with him and his nurse during my ultrasounds and never felt rushed like I did with my previous doctor.... I've only done one round of Clomid (with timed intercourse) with this Doctor, which was unsuccessful. I'm currently doing another at a higher dosage. He decided to start with Clomid since Letrozole did not work for me at my previous clinic.
East Asian, Prefer not to answer
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jeffrey Fisch at Green Valley Fertility Partners?
I've only done one course of treatment at the time of this review. I've done 4 with a previous doctor. Dr. Fisch seems to be very patient, relatable, and knowledgable. I'm the type of person that asks a lot of questions and he has taken the time to answer everything, in detail. He even wrote a whole page of notes for me to keep after our consultation. I felt comfortable with him and his nurse during my ultrasounds and never felt rushed like I did with my previous doctor.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jeffrey Fisch at Green Valley Fertility Partners?
Don't be afraid to ask questions... all the questions you could ever think of. He will take the time to answer them honestly. There are not a lot of fertility doctors in Vegas. Though I've only went to one clinic before this, I honestly think that this is best option that we have in Vegas.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jeffrey Fisch at Green Valley Fertility Partners?
Dr. Fisch is my second fertility doctor in Las Vegas. I previously went to another for about 6 months where I felt like I wasn't getting a thorough understanding of the treatments I was doing and why I was doing them. After doing a consultation with Dr. Fisch, I knew it was going to be a different experience. He took the time to explain every single detail of what is happening to me and possible treatments with no pressure. His staff and nurses are really nice, always easy to reach, and very personable.
Describe the protocols Jeffrey Fisch used in your cycles at Green Valley Fertility Partners and their degree of success.
I've only done one round of Clomid (with timed intercourse) with this Doctor, which was unsuccessful. I'm currently doing another at a higher dosage. He decided to start with Clomid since Letrozole did not work for me at my previous clinic. He told us that based off me and my husbands backrounds, that IUI probably wouldn't add any benefit and that we shouldn't do injectable medications with the state of my PCOS unless we were doing IVF since I would probably overstimulate. We are realistic in knowing that if doing a few rounds of Clomid are unsuccessful, we will most likely jump to IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Green Valley Fertility Partners. (Assigned nurse: Leah)
It's been pretty simple and easy to get a hold of the nurse. She has been so friendly and makes me feel comfortable. I am happy to be working with the team at this clinic since I know I will probably be pursuing more treatments.
Describe your experience with Green Valley Fertility Partners.
The experience at Green Valley Fertility is a little different than the other clinic I went to. It is quieter, smaller, and there hasn't been any long wait times from what I've experienced (which is a great thing!) I think that the office is a little dated, but thats the only thing i could think of thats a negative.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jeffrey Fisch at Green Valley Fertility Partners.
No details on cost since I haven't undergone IVF yet.
Henderson
Dr. Fisch is a very caring individual who wants to make sure his patients know that there are many options to any problem. Our first appointment my husband and I were both very nervous and Dr. Fisch was reassuring and told us that there were many ways we could go about treatment.... Dr. Fisch treats us like we are people. He made sure we knew our options and the entire staff over there has been wonderful to us!
How was your experience with Jeffrey Fisch at Green Valley Fertility Partners?
Dr. Fisch is a very caring individual who wants to make sure his patients know that there are many options to any problem. Our first appointment my husband and I were both very nervous and Dr. Fisch was reassuring and told us that there were many ways we could go about treatment. We are hoping that our first IUI this month will be successful!
To be patient. Sometimes they are busy and the wait time is a lot longer than it should be but he will give you his undivided attention when it's your turn!
We did all of the normal testing for both my husband and myself. We tried timed intercourse with the help of Femara and Clomid. And have been unsuccessful. We had our first IUI this month and are hoping that it will work!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Green Valley Fertility Partners. (Assigned nurse: Sherice and Leah were excellent)
The staff at Green Valley Fertility are exceptionally helpful and they are very compassionate.
Describe your experience with Green Valley Fertility Partners.
Sometimes the wait time is longer than it should be but know that when you have your time with the doctor he will give you his undivided attention. The clinic is very well organized and they are good about getting back to you quickly.
Our health insurance covered the majority of the drugs. And the office was very helpful when it came to the cost of the IUIs.
1 IUI, 3 IVF, Donor Eggs
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
He [Dr. Jeffrey Fisch] and the clinic know my name, remember the details of care, tried various protocol. I have cell phone and email of anyone in the clinic and they often get back to me within mins (even the doctor). They hug and cry with me during tough times.... He’s very caring and wants to help. The hardest part is getting him to say something definite, but you learn to understand why with this process! He never talks down to you, offers solutions, is patient with answering questions.
1 IUI, 3 IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Jeffrey Fisch at Green Valley Fertility Partners?
Ask questions!!! But I would say that for all patients going thru infertility.
He and the clinic know my name, remember the details of care, tried various protocol. I have cell phone and email of anyone in the clinic and they often get back to me within mins (even the doctor). They hug and cry with me during tough times.
Sorry, we’ve done 7 cycles, I can’t recall the specifics of what was done
They are amazing! The are so responsive and helpful, kind and caring, willing to help out!
Describe your experience with Green Valley Fertility Partners.
They are very helpful and responsive, so don’t hesitate to ask questions! They are very kind and compassionate and will be there for you during the good and bad. I can’t think of any weaknesses, not saying they’re perfect, but I can’t think of anything negative to say.
We paid about $12k for 2 cycles. After that failed, they’ve been willing to work with us on price every time after that!
Anovulation, PCOS, Other
Dr Fisch was most of all a great communicator, we sat down at our initial consultation for almost an hour as he explained all possible courses of action to me along with the statistical probabilities of what could happen with each. He explained PCOS to me thoroughly and set me on a path for a full work up before any treatment. Dr Fisch was very present, patient, and thorough...I was first put on birth control for two months in order to regulate my cycles and alleviate PCOS symptoms. Dr Fisch also cut my Metformin prescription in half and did an ultrasound along with an HSG test.
Anovulation, PCOS, Other
How was your experience with Jeffrey Fisch at Green Valley Fertility Partners?
I would suggest for anyone considering a trip to Dr Fisch to not wait! He will help you and has changed my journey immensely for the better
I was first put on birth control for two months in order to regulate my cycles and alleviate PCOS symptoms. Dr Fisch also cut my Metformin prescription in half and did an ultrasound along with an HSG test. After finding a small uterine filling defect due to the HSG test I was scheduled for a removal procedure before beginning a maximum of two cycles of Clomid. If the second cycle is not successful I will skip IUI for IVF at the end of the summer.
I was able to have very productive phone calls with the nursing staff as well as visits with them befopre seeing the DR
Describe your experience with Green Valley Fertility Partners.
I was impressed with the availability of appointments and warm atmosphere.
IVF costs range from 12k - 20k depending on the package. IUI is 6k-8k.
Describe Jeffrey Fisch's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Green Valley Fertility Partners.
Dr Fisch was able to explain things to me in a way to make sense, offer his opinion, and then ultimately back my personal decision on my course of treatment
How was your experience with Jeffrey Fisch at Green Valley Fertility Partners?
Loved Dr. Fisch and his staff. My husband and I went to him for a second opinion and after a few minutes of sitting with him I just knew we were going to see him for ivf. Everything went smooth for us and on our first fresh transfer we became successfully pregnant. I am due in August 2015 with our first girl after 2 boys. We had to seek ivf treatment due to male factor infertility and my previous miscarriages.
I feel like they got to know me as a person and always knew my name. They were so friendly to us and would always take the time to chat or answer any questions we had. When we were released from his care I remember the staff giving us hugs and I can't wait to take our baby girl back for them to see.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Green Valley Fertility Partners. (Assigned nurse: Suzette)
I could email or call them at anytime with any silly to me question and they always answered without fail.