Available by cell phone
ResidencyUMDNJ
FellowshipStanford U.
2510 Wigwam Parkway
Henderson, NV 89074
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jeffrey Fisch to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Green Valley Fertility Partners to a friend?
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Fisch. He completes every appointment himself and I was able to ask him questions at each appointment. He is very accomodating and will work with you if you want to try another approach but also gives his medical opinion on what he feels is best. One of the best things is that the appointments are always on time and you rarely have to wait after your scheduled time.
How was your experience with Jeffrey Fisch at Green Valley Fertility Partners?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jeffrey Fisch at Green Valley Fertility Partners?
Ask questions/ different options if needed along the way
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jeffrey Fisch at Green Valley Fertility Partners?
Dr. Fisch and staff were always available when needed and Dr. Fisch completes every appointment, monitoring, etc himself
Describe the protocols Jeffrey Fisch used in your cycles at Green Valley Fertility Partners and their degree of success.
1st Cycle - High dose stims for DOR (Gonal, Menopur, Cetrotide). 1 egg that fertilized but did not make to day 5 transfer. 2nd cycle - Estrogen Priming and slightly lower dose stims (Gonal, Menopur, Cetrotide). Started Cetrotide earlier. Cycle cancelled due to no response. 3rd Cycle - High Dose Stims plus Omintrope - Stimmed for longer time but estrogen levels dropped and he gave me option to go to retrieval or not. I chose to still do ER and no eggs retrieved. 4th Cycle - Low dose stims - One egg retrieved but did not fertilize
Describe your experience with your nurse at Green Valley Fertility Partners. (Assigned nurse: Amy)
Amy was amazing! Very helpful, always responds to emails right away and will work with you on everything. The other nursing staff was great as well always very helpful and compassionate
Describe your experience with Green Valley Fertility Partners.
Clinic is improving in communication (appointment confirmation calls, scheduling, etc in new app). Everyone is very friendly and makes you feel at home. I did not have any negative experiences while at the clinic
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jeffrey Fisch at Green Valley Fertility Partners.
I completed my cycles w/ insurance so not sure of costs without
Henderson

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jeffrey Fisch at Green Valley Fertility Partners.

5 IVF, 5 Embryo Freezing
He [Dr. Fisch] originally told me I would get a lot of eggs (about 20) but at retrieval, the numbers were cut in half (about 10) and only 3 or 4 would fertilize. He kept saying it was a numbers game and it could be the sperm it was always a wishy-washy answer. He seemed to want to stick to a very canned approach when I discussed trying something different. I confirm my suspicions after sending my medical records to two other RE's.
5 IVF, 5 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Jeffrey Fisch at Green Valley Fertility Partners?
I loved the staff at GVF but after my fourth failed IVF doing very similar protocols I had a feeling it was time for a change. He originally told me I would get a lot of eggs (about 20) but at retrieval, the numbers were cut in half (about 10) and only 3 or 4 would fertilize. He kept saying it was a numbers game and it could be the sperm it was always a wishy-washy answer. He seemed to want to stick to a very canned approach when I discussed trying something different. I confirm my suspicions after sending my medical records to two other RE's. My new RE discovered I had polyps (that may have caused a pregnancy to fail) that Dr. Fisch never found. After I got on a new protocol, my new RE not only got twice as many eggs at retrieval (23) but all my eggs mature eggs (18) fertilized. When I asked Doctor Fisch why so few fertilized he told me TESE sperm usually only fertilizes 50% or less, but my new RE got 17 out of 18 eggs fertilized with frozen sperm. Plus, my new doctor told me things about the medical records I would have never known even though I asked Dr. Fisch about them. Like, how my last embryo transfer was from an embryo that was probably never going to make a viable pregnancy because it was the only embryo out of the batch that didn't fertilize properly originally.
My take is -- if you are young and want to do a FRESH transfer Doctor Fisch is probably great. If you are over 35 or want to do a frozen transfer, I would recommend finding a doctor who is more flexible with changing protocol.
Everybody at GVF was great. Very personable and for the most part easy to ask questions
Doctor Fisch used about the same protocol on me over and over. I stimmed with 450 Gonal F first two days then lowered to 300 Gonal F for the remaining days, at the end of each cycle added 75 IU's of Menopur while lowering Gonal F every other day. He used Cetrotide to prevent ovulation. Every time the expectation was to get around 20 eggs, but instead, I got about 10 eggs for each of the 4 rounds of IVF. He told me sometimes that happens when they expect to retrieve more eggs. He decided not to move forward with one cycle because I had a lead follicle growing too fast, but the next month they did the same thing (almost an oversight on their part was my thought). However, this time he decided to move forward with the cycle. I asked if I could do a 3-day transfer, he said he only did Day 5 embryos transfers. But my embryos rarely made it to Day 5 with Doctor Fisch. I also asked to use Omnitrope, which he prescribed but decided not to use in the end because he was afraid it would cause the lead follicles to grow too fast compared to the smaller ones. I was able to confirm my concerns about my time with Doctor Fisch only after consulting several new RE's and choosing a new one. My new RE changed my protocol adding a higher dose of Gonal F and Omnitrope into my cycle. I got more than twice as many eggs retrieved (23) than with Doctor Fisch. And all of the mature ones (18) fertilized, unlike Doctor Fisch's office who could only ever get 3 - 4 fertilize each cycle. I got five embryos at Day 5 to freeze/biopsy with my new doc. Unfortunately, it took me a long time to realize doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity. I got a better result in one round of IVF compared to the four I did with Doctor Fisch. My advice, if you are older and just starting IVF, don't settle for one RE too long if your instinct tells you there are problems. Trust your instinct, if you feel like something is wrong, get a second opinion. I personally wouldn't recommend Doctor Fisch for older patients.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Green Valley Fertility Partners.
Everyone on the staff was amazing although I thought the LPN clinical manager didn't show interest after my second cycle. There were a lot of things that fell through the cracks and they seemed to lose interest after so many failed cycles.
Describe your experience with Green Valley Fertility Partners.
I love the staff. They were kind and always had time for me. I loved how Doctor Fisch took the time to call me personally with updates after my retrieval. He was quirky, but that's kind of what I enjoyed about him. I still have questions about the lab's ability to grow embryos. I had about ten eggs for each of my four cycles but only 3 or four would ever fertilize with ICSI and TESE sperm. And getting them out to Day 5 also seemed problematic too, which also made me wonder if there was a lab issue. At Doctor Fisch's clinic, I only ever had 1 or two embryos make it to Day 5. I realized it may be an egg quality issue, but my instinct told me to get another opinion. My gut feeling was confirmed when I switched RE's for a 5th cycle. Not only did I get twice as many eggs at retrieval (23), but 18 out of 18 (all the mature ones) fertilized. Doctor Fisch said I should only expect < half to fertilize with frozen sperm, but my new doc said that's not at all true. Obviously, all the concerns turned out true. I had five embryos make it to Day 5 at a new facility more than all the previous cycles combined at GVF.
I bought two pkg cycle for $15,500. It included free transfers until I was pregnant for up to a year. I got a discount for the next two cycles. They were $5000 each. Cycles included bloodwork. Anesthesia was $450, which was a separate cost and I paid for all my meds separately too.
Describe Jeffrey Fisch's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Green Valley Fertility Partners.
He liked doing fresh transfers better than frozen and he talked about how he got better results from frozen transfers. He wouldn't do a Day 3 transfer when I asked him if we could try it since Day 5 transfers didn't seem to be an option with him.

Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Fisch seems to be very patient, relatable, and knowledgable. I'm the type of person that asks a lot of questions and he has taken the time to answer everything, in detail. He even wrote a whole page of notes for me to keep after our consultation. I felt comfortable with him and his nurse during my ultrasounds and never felt rushed like I did with my previous doctor.... I've only done one round of Clomid (with timed intercourse) with this Doctor, which was unsuccessful. I'm currently doing another at a higher dosage. He decided to start with Clomid since Letrozole did not work for me at my previous clinic.
East Asian, Prefer not to answer
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jeffrey Fisch at Green Valley Fertility Partners?
I've only done one course of treatment at the time of this review. I've done 4 with a previous doctor. Dr. Fisch seems to be very patient, relatable, and knowledgable. I'm the type of person that asks a lot of questions and he has taken the time to answer everything, in detail. He even wrote a whole page of notes for me to keep after our consultation. I felt comfortable with him and his nurse during my ultrasounds and never felt rushed like I did with my previous doctor.
Don't be afraid to ask questions... all the questions you could ever think of. He will take the time to answer them honestly. There are not a lot of fertility doctors in Vegas. Though I've only went to one clinic before this, I honestly think that this is best option that we have in Vegas.
Dr. Fisch is my second fertility doctor in Las Vegas. I previously went to another for about 6 months where I felt like I wasn't getting a thorough understanding of the treatments I was doing and why I was doing them. After doing a consultation with Dr. Fisch, I knew it was going to be a different experience. He took the time to explain every single detail of what is happening to me and possible treatments with no pressure. His staff and nurses are really nice, always easy to reach, and very personable.
I've only done one round of Clomid (with timed intercourse) with this Doctor, which was unsuccessful. I'm currently doing another at a higher dosage. He decided to start with Clomid since Letrozole did not work for me at my previous clinic. He told us that based off me and my husbands backrounds, that IUI probably wouldn't add any benefit and that we shouldn't do injectable medications with the state of my PCOS unless we were doing IVF since I would probably overstimulate. We are realistic in knowing that if doing a few rounds of Clomid are unsuccessful, we will most likely jump to IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Green Valley Fertility Partners. (Assigned nurse: Leah)
It's been pretty simple and easy to get a hold of the nurse. She has been so friendly and makes me feel comfortable. I am happy to be working with the team at this clinic since I know I will probably be pursuing more treatments.
Describe your experience with Green Valley Fertility Partners.
The experience at Green Valley Fertility is a little different than the other clinic I went to. It is quieter, smaller, and there hasn't been any long wait times from what I've experienced (which is a great thing!) I think that the office is a little dated, but thats the only thing i could think of thats a negative.
No details on cost since I haven't undergone IVF yet.

Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Dr. Fisch always takes his time to explain treatments and options thouroughly and his background as professor makes him very good at educating us on what is going on. ... The Dr. did all our IUIs himself ... He always asks if we have any questions and never seems rushed. He has a very caring and calm demeanor and helps us to feel comfortable in what is a stressful process. ... We did 3 IUIs and plan to move onto IVF soon.
Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jeffrey Fisch at Green Valley Fertility Partners?
Dr. Fisch always takes his time to explain treatments and options thouroughly and his background as professor makes him very good at educating us on what is going on. He always asks if we have any questions and never seems rushed. He has a very caring and calm demeanor and helps us to feel comfortable in what is a stressful process. I feel he is very knowledgeable and genuinely cares about getting us to our dream of having a baby in the most efficient and cost conscious way. I really appreciated that, without us asking, he allowed my husband to push the plunger during all our IUIs so as to help us feel we were still apart of the process.
Dr. Fisch is the only Dr. in his office and he does all his treatments. This means it is a smaller practice which is a plus because you really feel like you are getting one on one care. However also because of this we were not able to do our IUIs back to back because of him being out of office during our cycle a couple times. But if you are understanding about this it is worth it.
I felt like a human because whenever I spoke to any of the staff on the phone they were always upbeat and friendly, as well when I interacted with them in the office. When I would check in for my appointments they knew who I was without me having to give my name. Dr. Fisch also always greeted us and parted with a smile and a handshake.
We are still in the process of our treatment. We were diagnosed with unexplained infertility so we were recommended that we either go straight to IVF to cut down on costs and time or do no more that 3 medicated IUIs and then move on to IVF if they were unsuccessful. We were recommended that unmedicated IUIs wouldn’t produce any better result than timed intercorse and that injectable medication with IUI would add up to unnecessary cost which we could use towards IVF which would have a higher success rate. We decided with Dr. Fisch to do 3 rounds of IUI with clomid and Ovidril injections. So far I have responded well to 50mg of clomid however our 3 rounds of IUI were unsuccessful so we’re are moving on to IVF.
We haven’t had much interaction with the nursing staff yet but so far with our first IUI the nurse explained to us how to do the ovidril injection and even gave us her personal phone number to reach out at anytime of the day if we had any questions. When speaking to the nurses on the phone they have always made me feel cared for.
Describe your experience with Green Valley Fertility Partners.
It is a small clinic so you get more one on one care, however they do get busy so phone calls may not be returned right away but they always get back to you within a couple hours. Because it’s a smaller clinic they know you by name and you don’t feel like just another number and I feel like communication between staff has less chance for breakdown since there are not as many people. The Dr. did all our IUIs himself but we did have to skip a couple months due to him being out of the office during our cycle.
We paid $1500 for each of our IUIs which included a $300 military discount due to my husband being active duty. We did 3 IUIs and plan to move onto IVF soon. My clomid was about $12 each cycle and the ovidril injection was around $100 each cycle.
We have not had this conversation with our Dr. yet.

How was your experience with Jeffrey Fisch at Green Valley Fertility Partners?
I found Dr. Fisch based upon seeing good reviews and his location was not far from myself. Those reviews were far from what I experienced and I feel like Dr. Fisch did nothing but to waste my time. I started to notice discrepancies and that people I knew going through treatment had done more basic testing to establish a plan of action. When I asked about running these basic tests, he deemed them unnecessary. When I ultimately consulted two other doctors they were shocked he refused to run such basic necessary testing to understand what issues they were working to overcome. He refused to try letrozole, even though I've now conceived twice on it with a different doctor (unfortunately both ended in loss unrelated to the letrozole itself). He wouldn't even utilize a trigger shot. He didn't want any bloodworm from my husband, just a semen analysis which I found problematic. We did so many cycles of clomid alone, even though he could see it was severely thinning out my lining so it would have been a miracle to conceive on clomid alone. I asked about adding baby aspirin or other options to help thicken my lining, he said they weren't necessary. He often talked over me and wouldn't hear my questions, just instantly shutting them down in an "I'm the doctor I'm right and I know more than you" type fashion. I was so frustrated and felt like so much time was wasted with Dr. Fisch. Other than he found I had a thyroid issue (which he didn't elaborate on or help with other than to say take this medicine) nothing came of our time with him and it was an absolute waste of time, energy, and money.
Do not go here, he does not care about you as a patient and the pain you're dealing with with infertility.
Dr. Fisch barely ever let me speak, he'd talk over me, ignore my questions and things I was curious to try, and just wanted to go straight to IVF. Other Drs after him let me try other things that did result in pregnancy but I did miscarry later on due to reasons unrelated to the treatment, ran basic testing that he refused to run, and were shocked by the treatment I'd received with Dr. Fisch
All he would try for me was clomid, no trigger shot, nothing else added, even though clomid greatly thinned my lining. He refused to try anything beyond this and said since I still hadn't conceived IVF was my only option
Some nurses, like Amelia, were very kind and gracious. Others were cold and callous. Once a nurse (I didn't catch her name) called with my blood results, she didn't say if I was pregnant or not, so when I asked just to confirm she LAUGHED and said "No, you're not pregnant." The treatment process is enough and infertility has been absolutely devastating, I didn't need the extra laugh that I hadn't conceived.
Describe your experience with Green Valley Fertility Partners.
Just don't use Green Valley Fertility, he only wants to do IVF, so just look elsewhere first for a more thorough look into your specific issues. I would never recommend anyone to this particular clinic, I know many go here because he tends to be cheaper for IVF, but you get what you pay for.
Henderson

Dr. Fisch is a very caring individual who wants to make sure his patients know that there are many options to any problem. Our first appointment my husband and I were both very nervous and Dr. Fisch was reassuring and told us that there were many ways we could go about treatment.... Dr. Fisch treats us like we are people. He made sure we knew our options and the entire staff over there has been wonderful to us!
How was your experience with Jeffrey Fisch at Green Valley Fertility Partners?
Dr. Fisch is a very caring individual who wants to make sure his patients know that there are many options to any problem. Our first appointment my husband and I were both very nervous and Dr. Fisch was reassuring and told us that there were many ways we could go about treatment. We are hoping that our first IUI this month will be successful!
To be patient. Sometimes they are busy and the wait time is a lot longer than it should be but he will give you his undivided attention when it's your turn!
We did all of the normal testing for both my husband and myself. We tried timed intercourse with the help of Femara and Clomid. And have been unsuccessful. We had our first IUI this month and are hoping that it will work!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Green Valley Fertility Partners. (Assigned nurse: Sherice and Leah were excellent)
The staff at Green Valley Fertility are exceptionally helpful and they are very compassionate.
Describe your experience with Green Valley Fertility Partners.
Sometimes the wait time is longer than it should be but know that when you have your time with the doctor he will give you his undivided attention. The clinic is very well organized and they are good about getting back to you quickly.
Our health insurance covered the majority of the drugs. And the office was very helpful when it came to the cost of the IUIs.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Fisch was very professional, but he was not open to any suggestions that my husband and I had after doing hours of research on after having no embryos to transfer after 2 retrievals. I felt that he lacked empathy when I received the phone call that none of my embryos made it to day 5. He also was opposed to the idea of doing a 3 day transfer when I had several good embryos at that point.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Jeffrey Fisch at Green Valley Fertility Partners?
Dr. Fisch has the best prices in town, but find someone who will work with you and knows how to treat your specific diagnosis.
Amy, the care coordinator was very efficient and was on top of scheduling and filling out prescriptions. She seemed all business though. The nursing staff was amazing and I had no issues.
Describe your experience with Green Valley Fertility Partners.
The clinic is very organized. They always answered their phone and called to remind me of upcoming appointments. They tried really hard to accommodate with my work schedule. I never had an issue with reaching them when I had a question.
It was $18,000 for a 2 cycle program with our medical background discount. Medications were an additional $2,500 each cycle, and we had to pay $600 for anesthesia for egg retrieval.
He recommended single embryo transfer due to my age, but he was open to letting me decide how many I wanted to transfer.

1 IUI, 3 IVF, Donor Eggs
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
He [Dr. Jeffrey Fisch] and the clinic know my name, remember the details of care, tried various protocol. I have cell phone and email of anyone in the clinic and they often get back to me within mins (even the doctor). They hug and cry with me during tough times.... He’s very caring and wants to help. The hardest part is getting him to say something definite, but you learn to understand why with this process! He never talks down to you, offers solutions, is patient with answering questions.
1 IUI, 3 IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Jeffrey Fisch at Green Valley Fertility Partners?
Ask questions!!! But I would say that for all patients going thru infertility.
He and the clinic know my name, remember the details of care, tried various protocol. I have cell phone and email of anyone in the clinic and they often get back to me within mins (even the doctor). They hug and cry with me during tough times.
Sorry, we’ve done 7 cycles, I can’t recall the specifics of what was done
They are amazing! The are so responsive and helpful, kind and caring, willing to help out!
Describe your experience with Green Valley Fertility Partners.
They are very helpful and responsive, so don’t hesitate to ask questions! They are very kind and compassionate and will be there for you during the good and bad. I can’t think of any weaknesses, not saying they’re perfect, but I can’t think of anything negative to say.
We paid about $12k for 2 cycles. After that failed, they’ve been willing to work with us on price every time after that!

6 IUI, 3 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Poor Egg Quality
Dr Fisch is very friendly and accessible. He gives patients his personal cell phone number and responds quickly. He's open to trying different protocols until you get the results you're looking for. He's also personable and cracks jokes during appointments which helped ease my nerves. He does every ultrasound himself (no ultrasound techs ever) and calls you personally with updates....Dr Fisch is the only doctor I did a consult with who let me decide if I wanted to transfer one or two embryos.
6 IUI, 3 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Jeffrey Fisch at Green Valley Fertility Partners?
Book your consultation now, you won't be sorry
The office staff knew my name when I walked in the door. Dr Fisch met with me at every appointment and did all the ultrasounds himself. His staff went above and beyond to get my pre authorization in quickly so I didn't have to miss a cycle.
We started out with IVF right away since I had already completed my testing and 6 IUIs with another RE
Amy is super organized and gives you color coded calanders. She also responds to emails immediately (seriously in 5 minutes or less). She helped me find the best prices on my meds. I love her
Describe your experience with Green Valley Fertility Partners.
This clinic is awesome, appointments start on time, you're in and out quickly, ample free parking, the office is clean & modern, Ivy (billing) is incredibly knowledgeable and gets as much approved through insurance as she can.
Dr Fisch is the only doctor I did a consult with who let me decide if I wanted to transfer one or two embryos. Other REs said they'd only do 1 embryo since I was under 35, but Dr Fisch did 2 embryos.

Anovulation, PCOS, Other
Dr Fisch was most of all a great communicator, we sat down at our initial consultation for almost an hour as he explained all possible courses of action to me along with the statistical probabilities of what could happen with each. He explained PCOS to me thoroughly and set me on a path for a full work up before any treatment. Dr Fisch was very present, patient, and thorough...I was first put on birth control for two months in order to regulate my cycles and alleviate PCOS symptoms. Dr Fisch also cut my Metformin prescription in half and did an ultrasound along with an HSG test.
Anovulation, PCOS, Other
How was your experience with Jeffrey Fisch at Green Valley Fertility Partners?
I would suggest for anyone considering a trip to Dr Fisch to not wait! He will help you and has changed my journey immensely for the better
I was first put on birth control for two months in order to regulate my cycles and alleviate PCOS symptoms. Dr Fisch also cut my Metformin prescription in half and did an ultrasound along with an HSG test. After finding a small uterine filling defect due to the HSG test I was scheduled for a removal procedure before beginning a maximum of two cycles of Clomid. If the second cycle is not successful I will skip IUI for IVF at the end of the summer.
I was able to have very productive phone calls with the nursing staff as well as visits with them befopre seeing the DR
Describe your experience with Green Valley Fertility Partners.
I was impressed with the availability of appointments and warm atmosphere.
IVF costs range from 12k - 20k depending on the package. IUI is 6k-8k.
Dr Fisch was able to explain things to me in a way to make sense, offer his opinion, and then ultimately back my personal decision on my course of treatment

2013 - 2016
Fisch is the best RE doctor I’ve ever encountered. He’s kind, compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable. He is not financially motivated whatsoever and truly wants to get your pregnant. He is available at all times to answer questions and concerns.... Mini IVF for first cycle; antagonist protocol for second (full IVF)... He suggested one for each cycle; I did two the second cycle..... There isn’t a single weakness or negative opinion I have about Fisch. He is the only RE I recommend people to and he is the reason I’m a mom. His clinic, which he set up himself, is comparable to the well established facilities in Vegas.
2013 - 2016
How was your experience with Jeffrey Fisch at Green Valley Fertility Partners?
Never give up; Fisch will make you a parent.
Mini IVF for first cycle; antagonist protocol for second (full IVF)
Amy was the best nurse. She provided detailed info I needed; helped me ensure I did injections correctly; was available after hours as needed.
Describe your experience with Green Valley Fertility Partners.
Zero weaknesses. Best clinic in Clark county. Reasonable pricing; no financial motive; you aren’t just a patient you are a human. Each cycle is treated delicately and adjusted as needed to ensure quality embryos. Exceptional bed side manners
$10k a cycle for full ivf; $5500 a cycle for mini.
He suggested one for each cycle; I did two the second cycle.

How was your experience with Jeffrey Fisch at Green Valley Fertility Partners?
Loved Dr. Fisch and his staff. My husband and I went to him for a second opinion and after a few minutes of sitting with him I just knew we were going to see him for ivf. Everything went smooth for us and on our first fresh transfer we became successfully pregnant. I am due in August 2015 with our first girl after 2 boys. We had to seek ivf treatment due to male factor infertility and my previous miscarriages.
I feel like they got to know me as a person and always knew my name. They were so friendly to us and would always take the time to chat or answer any questions we had. When we were released from his care I remember the staff giving us hugs and I can't wait to take our baby girl back for them to see.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Green Valley Fertility Partners. (Assigned nurse: Suzette)
I could email or call them at anytime with any silly to me question and they always answered without fail.

2017 - 2019
Anovulation, Other, Unexplained
He [Dr. Jeffrey Fisch] would not transfer more than 2 due to increased risk for me with multiples. However only 1 embryo survived...He took his time to explain everything to me an my husband. He didn't make false promises. He tried to keep expectations realistic and he made sure he made himself available when j needed him...Despite choosing IVF, I didn't feel pushed to do IVF. He broke down the possible causes of infertility and was frank about the unclear cause.
2017 - 2019
Anovulation, Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jeffrey Fisch at Green Valley Fertility Partners?
He kept expectations realistic. He made himself available when I needed him and gave me all options. Despite choosing IVF, I didn't feel pushed to do IVF. He broke down the possible causes of infertility and was frank about the unclear cause.
Try to keep realistic expectations.
The nurse that drew my blood and I was in most contact would come in early to make sure I would make to work on time. She really went above and beyond.
Describe your experience with Green Valley Fertility Partners.
It was clean and organized. My only frustration was when I tried to return I got a little bit of the run around with the new staff. The manager has been very responsive and understanding. I am able to get through on the phone easily.
He would not transfer more than 2 due to increased risk for me with multiples. However only 1 embryo survived.