Medical SchoolUMDNJ
Twinsburg
8701 Darrow Road
Twinsburg, OH 44087
330-888-4000
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jeffrey Goldberg to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.3
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center to a friend?
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Unexplained
First we tried provera cycles with intercouse at home. We then moved on to IUI with provera and trigger shots [with Dr. Jeffrey Goldberg]. The fourth IUI resulted in a positive pregnancy test, with a ectopic pregnancy. I had to have two rounds of methotrexate and I was monitored closely. Dr. Goldberg suggested we move on to IVF because of the risk of ectopic (I had two prior to this one)...takes the time to explain everything and makes a specific plan for your needs.
European, Other
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jeffrey Goldberg at Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center?
Dr. Goldberg takes the time to listen to your concerns and makes a plan specific to your goals. He also was able to adjust his schedule to accommodate a procedure I needed done (same day) because he knew I had a long drive home.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jeffrey Goldberg at Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center?
Have a realistic plan and time table and convey said time frame to Dr. Goldberg.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jeffrey Goldberg at Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center?
Dr. Goldberg takes the time to explain everything and makes a specific plan for your needs.
Describe the protocols Jeffrey Goldberg used in your cycles at Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center and their degree of success.
First we tried provera cycles with intercouse at home. We then moved on to IUI with provera and trigger shots. The fourth IUI resulted in a positive pregnancy test, with a ectopic pregnancy. I had to have two rounds of methotrexate and I was monitored closely. Dr. Goldberg suggested we move on to IVF because of the risk of ectopic (I had two prior to this one).
Describe your experience with your nurse at Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center.
Very attentative. Always takes your phone call or calls you back if she is unavailable.
Describe your experience with Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center.
Cleveland Clinic is one of a kind, you feel like you’re getting the best treatment. State of the art equipment (such as ultrasound equipment, labs, etc.). Beacheood is conveniently located and there’s a mall next door if you need to waste time between appointments/tests.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jeffrey Goldberg at Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center.
I’ve seen three doctors before Dr. Goldberg and the costs are average for fertility treatments.
Describe Jeffrey Goldberg's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center.
Dr. Goldberg’s approach is one embryo transfer at a time.
Beachwood
He [Dr. Jeffrey Goldberg] knew I was very anxious to get pregnant. He offered us IUI right away. My very first cycle that was medicated, he did iui. Felt good to go in strong. I feel like he was the best for my type of personality. Everyone is anxious to get pregnant but I feel like he understood the most...he was so gentle, caring and always gave me hope!!!...He and my nurse made it as cost efficient as they could for me.
He knew I was very impatient. We were asked to try 6 IUI’s. After the 4th, I went back, frustrated and wanting to go straight to IVF. A month later, I was pregnant! And he was so gentle, caring and always gave me hope!!!
Trust him.
He treated me like family! Very caring and amazing!!
He knew I was very anxious to get pregnant. He offered us IUI right away. My very first cycle that was medicated, he did iui. Felt good to go in strong. I feel like he was the best for my type of personality. Everyone is anxious to get pregnant but I feel like he understood the most.
The best! Between all the calls and holding my hand, they were amazing
Describe your experience with Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center.
The Cleveland clinic fertility clinic is amazing. I seriously have nothing negative to say about them. They were so gentle and caring. Fertility treatments are so hard and emotional. They were always considerate even when I was an emotional mess! I was pregnant within 5 months of seeing them.
He and my nurse made it as cost efficient as they could for me.
They were very big on wanting me to only transfer one. But I wanted to do 2. They told me the risk and that they don’t recommend it but still let me do it because it’s what I wanted to do. I respect that they respected me. I felt in charge.