6.5

302-424-6645
4745 Ogletown-Stanton Road
Newark, DE 19713
302.738.4600

Dr. Russell was able to give us the directions information so that we knew exactly what we were doing...He is very direct. If you aren’t a fan of that, he isn’t for you. Personally I think it is wonderful. I need direct information to understand what is going on...After finding out that my only tube was blocked, he gave us the option of surgery...We choose to do IVF and hold off on the surgery
The [Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine] clinic itself is very clean and organized. There is a location in Milford...The staff in both places are great. They are helpful and kind. They do a round of testing before deciding treatment so you can have a consult to decide the best way to go about your infertility journey...Danielle is the IVF coordinator. She tells us what we need to know for each step up the way and answers any questions we have even if she has already answered them.
How was your experience with Jeffrey Russell at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
After finding out that my only tube was blocked, he gave us the option of surgery, which he said may not help and then we would have to do IVF, or we could just go straight to the IVF. We choose to do IVF and hold off on the surgery. My levels were always good but because I only had one ovary they were only able to retrieve 3 eggs each stimulation cycle. On the first cycle no eggs made it to the day 5 embryo stage. We did another cycle and we got 2 out of 3 eggs that made it to the embryo stage. We had them tested they were both genetically Normal and good embryos. We transferred one and it didn’t take. We did biopsy’s to see what was wrong and found I had a bacteria and there was too much progesterone. They lowered the amount and tested for the bacteria again. Bacteria is gone but still too much progesterone. He wants to go on with a transfer of our last embryo. I’m very nervous but I put trust in his knowledge. He has always been straight forward with us and told us exactly what we needed to know. He is trying to help us create our family and I couldn’t be more thankful.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jeffrey Russell at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jeffrey Russell at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
All the nurses are friendly and able to give you information you want to know. Dr. Russell was able to give us the directions information so that we knew exactly what we were doing.
Describe the protocols Jeffrey Russell used in your cycles at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
During the stimulation process: pills, 2 injectables and a trigger shot. During transfers: progesterone injectable, estrogen pill, prenatal
Describe your experience with your nurse at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Danielle)
Describe your experience with Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic itself is very clean and organized. There is a location in Milford for those who live in southern Delaware. Some procedures have to be done in Newark but most visits can be in Milford. The staff in both places are great. They are helpful and kind. They do a round of testing before deciding treatment so you can have a consult to decide the best way to go about your infertility journey.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jeffrey Russell at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Since our insurance maxed out on the amount of coverage for meds we had to pay around 10,000 dollars for the medicines. Then for the transfers we payed an extra 500 for those medicine.
What specific things went wrong at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
They forgot to send in a prescription for a medicine I needed. But when I called they immediately called it in for me.
Milford

Dr. Russell has given us HOPE in process that has been very emotional, physical, and financially draining! We are confident that once the transfer occurs we will see are healthy baby in 9 months!!... After stopping the hormones before the retrieval, he was able to successful retrieve 53 eggs and I did not end up having any complications from the hypo stimulation. My ovaries healed with no problems.
At this practice [DE Institute for Reproductive Medicine] you do everything in one place which makes it more convenient especially when you have to dedicate so much time traveling back and forth through the IVF process. The hours are flexible and the start at 7:30a which makes it easy to get back to work in a good timeframe. You never have to wait a long time, even with the number of patients that come in. They are super efficient. You even get your instructions via a phone voice mailbox and through the online patient portal. They make things super convenient and are always available for questions, which is important when you going through IVF.
Prior to being treated by Dr. Russell, by GYN tried treating me with a course of fertility medication and over prescribed one of the medications, which led to distrust. He also did not explain scar tissue was a possibility after he removed my fibroids. The best thing he could have done is recommend me to Dr. Russell. Dr. Russell and his team have been nothing less than phenomenal! Dr. Russell is extremely knowledgeable and has been very dead on as my diagnosis and properly treating me. I have full confidence in him as he has restored my hope. Now we have two healthy embryos that are awaiting transfer. Instead of moving directly into the transfer, he is doing a mock cycle first to check my uterine lining to ensure it is prepared before implanting my embryo. Many doctors would not have taken the time to do this. He also strongly suggested genetics testing which I thankful we did as there were some abnormal eggs. We are taking the safe route of having one embryo implanted and will later implant the second after our first success pregnancy. I have a friend who went through 3 unsuccessful cycles of IVF with another local provider and is now with Dr. Russell and has raved about the notable difference including Dr. Russell and his team addressing proper nutrition. Dr. Russell has given us HOPE in process that has been very emotional, physical, and financially draining! We are confident that once the transfer occurs we will see are healthy baby in 9 months!!
Please be flexible with your schedule and patient in the process. All the steps that have to be taken can be overwhelming, but don't hesitate to communicate all of your concerns because the staff are always available to answer questions even after hours.
Dr. Russell and his team show genuine empathy and a caring nature. I never felt like a number even with the number of patients that come to his practice. They always greeted me by name and have taken the time to get to know me.
During the initial injections of hormones, I had to inject a total of 300mg of follistim twice daily. Initially my body did not respond, so he increased the dosage to 600mg and instantly my body responded. My body actually responded to well and I ended up going into hypo stimulation and then my medications were reduced and Dr. Russell moved me directly into egg retrieval to avoid any complications. After stopping the hormones before the retrieval, he was able to successful retrieve 53 eggs and I did not end up having any complications from the hypo stimulation. My ovaries healed with no problems.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
The nursing staff have always been available to answer questions. They are also very knowledgeable. After my retrieval, Dr. Russell had to travel the next week for a conference. The Physician Assistant gave me her cell number to contact her with questions or concerns. I had to reach out to her on two different occasions over the weekend and she was very responsive. During one of my visits, I mentioned to one of the nurses that I wanted to find another GYN because of my lack of trust. She took time out to call me with names of GYN practices that specialize in handling advanced age pregnancies. She even shared with me her experience clearly understood why finding a provider that is knowledgeable and empathetic is important to me. The nursing staff always greets me and ask me how I'm feeling. Even the phlebotomist are super friendly. Everyone makes you feel super comfortable.
Describe your experience with Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
At this practice, you do everything in one place which makes it more convenient especially when you have to dedicate so much time traveling back and forth through the IVF process. The hours are flexible and the start at 7:30a which makes it easy to get back to work in a good timeframe. You never have to wait a long time, even with the number of patients that come in. They are super efficient. You even get your instructions via a phone voice mailbox and through the online patient portal. They make things super convenient and are always available for questions, which is important when you going through IVF.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
I never had an issue getting an appointment. On the day of my monitoring visits, I was always seen in a reasonable timeframe. Things ran very smoothly and efficiently.
Total for IVF procedure including genetic testing $16,000 about $3000 for each IUI procedure (twice), about $4000 in medication cost.
Describe Jeffrey Russell's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Dr. Russell is a strong advocate for single embryo transfers because of the risk factors involved with multiple. He explained that years again, they did not have the technology that they have now, so they implanted multiple embryos. He explained that multiple embryo transfers can also increase the risk of premature birth. Based on his success rates and his years of experience and research here in the US and abroad, I am fully confident that the single embryo transfer is the best option, especially with all that we have already invested. Why take the additional risk when you don't have to...
Newark

Dr Russell is very straight to the point, but provides all of the details and information necessary. I prefer this over someone who talks around in circles and just tells me what they think I'd want to hear. He's cautious but ready to move forward as long as you are.... We did 4 IUIs total. The first two I only used a trigger shot for timing. The next two we used clomid as well as the trigger shot. We moved onto IVF and my shots included menopur, gonal-F and cetrotide. He retrieved 25 eggs with 13 mature. They were concerned that I'd have Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome and quickly put me on medication to avoid OHSS, which worked. We had 5 embryos to freeze and opted to do testing which resulted in only one normal embryo.
It [DE for Reproductive Medicine] is a small clinic so you always see the same familiar faces which is great. I've trusted any treatment that has been suggested. They communicate all details very well so you're never left wondering what your next steps will be and why.... The nursing staff is great and always there to listen to your fears and concerns. They go above and beyond to make you calm and comfortable. They were amazing for my egg retrieval when I just couldn't stop crying from nerves (and probably hormones too).
He is extremely straight forward and prepared to hit the ground running as long as you are. After a year of trying on our own, I was happy to have a doctor like this. Minutes after our first meeting with him, I was getting blood drawn and an ultrasound (both things that I was on board with). He doesn't force any next steps on you.
The office is on the smaller side so you got to know everyone who worked there. You would see the same individuals at each appointment so they all get to know you and your story.
We did 4 IUIs total. The first two I only used a trigger shot for timing. The next two we used clomid as well as the trigger shot. We moved onto IVF and my shots included menopur, gonal-F and cetrotide. He retrieved 25 eggs with 13 mature. They were concerned that I'd have Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome and quickly put me on medication to avoid OHSS, which worked. We had 5 embryos to freeze and opted to do testing which resulted in only one normal embryo. Because we only have one embryo, Dr Russell is being cautious and I am currently in the process of a mock cycle for the transfer. I've been on estrace and will start progesterone shortly to confirm that the timing would be perfect for a transfer. I appreciate that he is doing everything possible to ensure that this embryo implants when we do the actual transfer.
Describe your experience with Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
It is a small clinic so you always see the same familiar faces which is great. I've trusted any treatment that has been suggested. They communicate all details very well so you're never left wondering what your next steps will be and why.
I switched insurance plans through the process. Our IUIs were out of pocket with my previous insurance but IVF has been covered by my new insurance so far. We chose to do genetic screening that my insurance did not cover so that was out of pocket. I've never seen another doctor to compare prices of the IUIs but from talking to other women, the costs seems comparable.
Newark

We used an antagonist protocol [with Dr. Jeffrey Russell] - follistim, ganirelix, and microdose hcg, and then progesterone suppositories for retrieval. Our trigger was pregnyl. We got 10 eggs, all mature. 5 made it to blastocyst stage, 3 PGS tested normal. FET progesterone suppositories and IM injections, medrol, and an antibiotic. Resulted in positive pregnancy, but miscarried at 4.5 weeks. Diagnostics showed high NK cell count and endometritis.
[Delaware Institute for Reproductive Med-Milford is] Great for scheduling appointments and getting in quickly. Great communicating with the NP or medical assistants on the phone or through email. Billing is super easy. They’re up on the latest technology and protocols and have your best interests at heart.... Egg retrieval for one cycle was $9000. Meds were about $3600. Each transfer is $3000.
He is the best in the state. Up to date with the latest science and technologies. Has a calm and friendly approach. Tells you like it is without judgment or scorn. Helps you to understand everything including each step, the science behind it, and expectations.
You are in great hands. He’s the best in the area and knows what he’s doing. Make sure to do your research at home and have questions prepared.
Everyone in the office is very friendly and down-to-earth, treats you with compassion.
We used an antagonist protocol - follistim, ganirelix, and microdose hcg, and then progesterone suppositories for retrieval. Our trigger was pregnyl. We got 10 eggs, all mature. 5 made it to blastocyst stage, 3 PGS tested normal. FET progesterone suppositories and IM injections, medrol, and an antibiotic. Resulted in positive pregnancy, but miscarried at 4.5 weeks. Diagnostics showed high NK cell count and endometritis.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Angie White)
She was their IVF coordinator. She gave good and clear instructions regarding the process, timing of medications, etc. the rest of the staff are medical assistants. They are all super friendly, compassionate, and treat you like family. They’re also very good at keeping you informed and explaining everything.
Describe your experience with Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
We only wanted to transfer one, but he also recommended just one based on my age and good health, great embryo quality, and in case it didn’t work we could tweak it next transfer.
Milford

Dr Russell has always been very upfront and honest with my husband and myself. We believe that he truly cares if these treatments are successful and that he will consistently attempt to “tweak” our treatments based on our individual needs until we get our rainbow baby.... He builds his treatment based out of your individual needs, where you don’t feel so, “cookie cutter.”... We have done multiple rounds of 150mg Clomid, multiple cycles of Clomid and Follistim combined with intercourse. For IVF, We did 300 Follistim and 50 of Hcg daily with Ganirelix towards the end closer to retrieval.
The nursing staff at DIRM listen to my husband and myself. They connect with Dr Russell if we have questions that they can’t answer about our care (even if he is away on vacation or out of the office). During our two losses, they were very compassionate....I don’t have any weaknesses to give! We truly believe that they want us to have our rainbow baby and that they work very hard to offer us the individual treatment plans based on our needs.... Dr Russell also tests for things like Natural Killer Cells and auto immune issues that other facilities don’t always believe in,
Dr Russell has always been very upfront and honest with my husband and myself. He builds his treatment based out of your individual needs, where you don’t feel so, “cookie cutter.” If we ask questions he answers to the absolute best of his ability and we take comfort in his honesty with us.
Listen. Listen to what his recommendations for you are. If it’s diet and exercise, do it. Follow what he tells you, because he truly does want you to be successful and have the baby that you so badly want.
We have done multiple rounds of 150mg Clomid, multiple cycles of Clomid and Follistim combined with intercourse. For IVF, We did 300 Follistim and 50 of Hcg daily with Ganirelix towards the end closer to retrieval. Retrieved 14 eggs, 10 mature, 8 fertilized, 2 made it to blast and ended up with 1 normal male embryo. We transferred him and miscarried at 6.5 weeks following ultrasound which showed gestational sac, yolk sac and fetal pole. Unfortunately, we can not afford to have any additional rounds of ivf and have no embryos left.
Describe your experience with Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
I don’t have any weaknesses to give! We truly believe that they want us to have our rainbow baby and that they work very hard to offer us the individual treatment plans based on our needs. At other offices in our area, we felt like our treatment was very “cookie cutter,” and all treatments were exactly the same as the next persons. Dr Russell also tests for things like Natural Killer Cells and auto immune issues that other facilities don’t always believe in, or test for. Having four losses, Dr Russell takes our care very seriously.
Cloned cycles were mostly covered by insurance, ivf was around $7500 medications roughly $3k, PGS $3k.
Due to having only one normal, one was our only option. But had we had two healthy embryos through PGS, Dr Russell told us that he would strongly advise against placing more than one.
Donor Eggs With Other Docs
Dr. Russel was amazing when we met with him for a second opinion and treatment planning. He was blunt and direct in providing us information and provided us with our best options for conceptions and made my husband and I feel very confident about the treatment we would receive from him.... I appreciated his honesty and lack of sugar coated information about my diagnosis, test results, and treatment plan.
The office [Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine] has quick and convenient scheduling and the online portal is easy to use. Dr. Russell Is amazing. We have No complaints thus far, and are looking forward to completing our treatment with his clinic with the support of him and his amazing staff.... We are told the cost of or donor egg treatments will be $25,000. I also receive a discounted rate because of my employer.... Every one within the practice that we’ve had exposure to has been amazing. Dr. Russell definitely surrounds himself with a stellar team.
Loved Dr. Russell’s blunt delivery of information and the confidence he had in delivering info about our best options for conception and treatment moving forward. I appreciated his honesty and lack of sugar coated information about my diagnosis, test results, and treatment plan.
I wouldn’t have any advice to give other than he is definitely worth seeing. His approach and attitude are amazing.
Dr. Russell first advised that despite my diminished ovarian reserves, we could have great success using clomid, he also informed us given the low ovarian reserve numbers and probably quality of remaining eggs IVF using my own eggs wasn’t the best option for us as it likely wouldn’t yield us a child, but that he felt fairly confident with fertility drugs and clomid we would likely have success. However due to being a genetic carrier for fragile X we discussed that we would have to weigh potential risks versus benefits. He offered IVF using donor egg as an alternative giving the best results for us to have a child, which is ultimately the route we opted to go with.
Describe your experience with Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
The office has quick and convenient scheduling and the online portal is easy to use. Dr. Russell Is amazing. We have No complaints thus far, and are looking forward to completing our treatment with his clinic with the support of him and his amazing staff.
No thoughts/comments yet as we haven’t started the transfer process yet.
Newark
Dr. Russell explained everything to us about our infertility journey, he helped us understand the positives and the negatives... Dr. Russell and his team are amazing, caring, knowledgeable people. They have really helped me through some difficult times, I can't say enough good things about them!! :-)...They take the time to sit and talk with you.
Dr. Russell and his team from day 1 has been extremely helpful with helping my husband and I through this infertility journey. They take the time to sit and talk with you. I highly recommend DIRM to anyone experiencing any type of infertility...Charlotte as well as the rest of Dr. Russell's team are so compassionate, informative, and willing to make your visit the best that it can possibly be. Charlotte is an amazing coordinator / person! We are very pleased we chose DIRM!
Dr. Russell explained everything to us about our infertility journey, he helped us understand the positives and the negatives. There were times when I was disappointed when we received news that we weren't pregnant, after knowing my lab and lining numbers were looking good. I later realized that this journey is trial and error, I've learned to be positive through out this. I don't blame anyone, I just never realized how much of an emotional roller coaster ride this would be. Dr. Russell and his team are amazing, caring, knowledgeable people. They have really helped me through some difficult times, I can't say enough good things about them!! :-)
Be patient, think positive, have faith, ask questions. Know that you're not the only one going through this journey and there are support classes if needed.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Charlotte Lott )
Describe your experience with Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
I can't honestly think of any weaknesses. The staff is very dedicated to their job and getting the patient what they want (a baby/babies). They're compassionate, understanding and willing to go that extra mile. There have been days where I wanted to give up on trying to conceive, but the staff has made me feel that this is possible.
The financial part of this process has been hard for me to swallow.
Dr. Russell transfered 1 embryo at a time. He informed that if I had multiple miscarriages, then he would consider multiple embryo transfers at once.
Newark
He [Dr. Russell] is always positive about how situation and takes everything one step at a time. He keeps me grounded and makes the new essay adjustments to my treatment. He explains things very well. His diagnostic work up is very comprehensive and during my work up discovered I have a pituitary adenoma... We first started the diagnostic work up for both my husband and myself. Discovered that my husband has male factor problems and he was started on vitamins and given examples of food to eat to help make the quality of his sperm better.
It’s a small office [Delaware Inst for Repro Med] but the staff is amazing!! It’s almost like you become friends with everyone. They always address you by first name and ask how you’re doing. They take care of you like you’re family... My experience with monitoring appointments was made super easy. The bloodwork requested was always explained to me and everything that showed on my ultrasound was explained to me. No matter how many questions I had, Celina took the time to explain every little detail.
He is always positive about how situation and takes everything one step at a time. He keeps me grounded and makes the new essay adjustments to my treatment. He explains things very well. His diagnostic work up is very comprehensive and during my work up discovered I have a pituitary adenoma
He’s awesome!
He’s very personable and understanding on how sensitive our situation is
We first started the diagnostic work up for both my husband and myself. Discovered that my husband has male factor problems and he was started on vitamins and given examples of food to eat to help make the quality of his sperm better. After my work up, I was started on 2 medications that I will take until he says stop. Both medicines help with hormones issues caused by my tumor. He monitors everything very closely and makes the nescessary adjustments to my treatment so we can have the best outcomes possible.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Celina McHugh)
Celina McHugh is heaven sent. The fact that she was gone through the same treatments, makes her so much more understanding compared to everyone else. She always responds to my texts when I’m freaking out about something. She explains that everything I’m going through is normal and not to worry.
Describe your experience with Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
It’s a small office but the staff is amazing!! It’s almost like you become friends with everyone. They always address you by first name and ask how you’re doing. They take care of you like you’re family which is I think is necessary because of what you are going through. You don’t need staff that is distant and treats you like a number. We all have the same goal and everyone is doing everything in their power to make that happen
My experience with monitoring appointments was made super easy. The bloodwork requested was always explained to me and everything that showed on my ultrasound was explained to me. No matter how many questions I had, Celina took the time to explain every little detail. She should seriously write a book to help women through this process. The amount of knowledge she has is amazing.
The IUI cost $2,500 not including medications. The first IVF cycle as of now is $12,00. We haven’t done the transfer yet and that is an additional $3,000 not including medications
My doctor only does single embryo transfers.
Milford
Dr. Russell is a busy man and runs an efficient practice. He gets straight to the point and may seem rough to hear but there is no other way to explain each persons infertility. Lauren is who we saw at most visits. Dr. Russell was present in the office.... We were encourage to only to transfer 1 embryo. My husband and I have waited 10 years to do IVF, we decided 2 embryo transfer was best for our family.
Team of nurses [Delaware Inst for Repro Med] are amazing Lauren, Celina, Mary Kate, Siobhan, Angie all communicate well with voicemails and emails. Prompt office even for the amount of volume. They are all efficient some lack bed side manner sometime since they have large groups of retrievals... Jennifer Jess at Dr. Russell’s office phenomenal she explains each cost, efficient, obtains tier overrides with insurance company, provides resources for medication.
Go to your first appt with an open mind and be ready for a journey of a lifetime.
Dr. Russell, Lauren and the complete staff treated us with care and great bedside manner. Dr. Russell gets straight to the point.
We started our process 1/2018 with consultation, 2/18 nutrition class with Lauren, 3/18 labs and scans with Celina, RN, 4/18 started medications birth control injections and Dr. appts, 5/18 continued oral meds and started stims folistim, birth control, progesterone retrieval of 24 embryos, 6/19/18 transfer day for A and B. 6/29/19 POSITIVE HCG! 7/18 continued weekly ultra sound and appts, 8/18 more appts...9/18 released to OBGYN, 10/2018 announced our pregnancy to social media, 11/18 ultra sound appts, 12/18 took a baby moon and maternity photos, 1/2019 celebrated with 3 baby showers, 2/19 Baby was born at 37 weeks and 4 days due to low amniotic fluid. We have a healthy Baby boy thanks to Dr. Russell and his team of professionals! Thank you.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Lauren, Celina)
Lauren, Celina, Angie and the entire team
Describe your experience with Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Team of nurses are amazing Lauren, Celina, Mary Kate, Siobhan, Angie all communicate well with voicemails and emails. Prompt office even for the amount of volume. They are all efficient some lack bed side manner sometime since they have large groups of retrievals
Jennifer Jess at Dr. Russell’s office phenomenal she explains each cost, efficient, obtains tier overrides with insurance company, provides resources for medication. My insurance was billed 38k, my out of pocket estimate 6k. One thing is the genetic testing cost. I wish were told the total cost ahead of time 3,700.
We were encourage to only to transfer 1 embryo. My husband and I have waited 10 years to do IVF, we decided 2 embryo transfer was best for our family. So I would have no regrets and financially if we were taking our chances why not 2. Dr. Russell had us sign forms.
Newark

When Dr. Russel had bad news about my first egg retrieval (no embryos) he called me himself to give me the news and told me what the next steps were.... Although his bedside manner is kind of blunt he does have compassion when things don’t go he way you had hoped. If bad news has to be given he calls you himself.... High protein diet and vitamins for better egg quality. Clomid and low caffeine/sugar for my husband because of male factor to see if that makes any difference.
This clinic [Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine] is very efficient. I was seen on time 95% of the time. There are a lot of people who work there so you won’t remember names. The Milford office is much smaller and I would go there when I can.... The nursing staff is wonderful! One of them saw me at the hospital before an OB appointment and greeted me by name even though I didn’t remember hers.... We had a 20% copay per visit and paid about $2500 for retrieval.
Although his bedside manner is kind of blunt he does have compassion when things don’t go he way you had hoped. If bad news has to be given he calls you himself. He’s clear about what steps need to be taken and WANTS you to get pregnant.
He tells it like it is and don’t expect hand holding through the process. He IS compassionate but expects you to do exactly what he says so you’re successful.
High protein diet and vitamins for better egg quality. Clomid and low caffeine/sugar for my husband because of male factor to see if that makes any difference. It didn’t but the suggestions were helpful. Menopur, ganirillex, and follistim injections for eggs as well as estrace and progesterone suppositories. Progesterone injections for and post transfer. Transfer of 1 embryo resulted in live birth of baby boy.
Describe your experience with Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
This clinic is very efficient. I was seen on time 95% of the time. There are a lot of people who work there so you won’t remember names. The Milford office is much smaller and I would go there when I can.
Because of our insurance we paid much less out of pocket. This was all laid out for us by the billing department. We had a 20% copay per visit and paid about $2500 for retrieval.

2016 - 2017, Unknown Success
Dr Russell first was nice which is important. He explained and answered all questions in an understandable tone. He gave options and he never made me feel like I was asking too many questions.... I had fibroids, he suggested me to have them removed before the transfer and start of treatment, I did. It was a success with my transfer on the first time, again, unfortunately I miscarried
clinic [Delaware Institute for Repro Med] was great, no complaints. You did not have to wait long once arrival for appointments. seating area was comfortable. upon arrival you were greeted which is important. The front staff was pleasant and also available to accommodate any changes or notes needed to take for work... staff was great, very sensitive to my mishap and also there for any and all questions that I had. Even after treatment they are still great communicators with questions that I have
Dr Russell first was nice which is important. He explained and answered all questions in an understandable tone. He gave options and he never made me feel like I was asking too many questions. With this treatment you need a Doctor that will listen, address you and give you the best , realistic options. And he did just that for me
I would advise to do research so that you can have more direct questions to ask relating to yourself.
Dr. Russell and his staff was completely relatable, comforting and professional. he was available during my treatment and exams which was a very important detail. He did not cut corners with me which I respected. Unfortunately I miscarried however I am going to continue to try and I would not go on this journey with no other doctor. I felt most comfortable and I felt like he and his staff cares. I love this place and I hope my next go is a success
Describe your experience with your nurse at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Deb)
She and staff was great, very sensitive to my mishap and also there for any and all questions that I had. Even after treatment they are still great communicators with questions that I have going forward to start IVF again
Describe your experience with Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
clinic was great, no complaints. You did not have to wait long once arrival for appointments. seating area was comfortable. upon arrival you were greeted which is important. The front staff was pleasant and also available to accommodate any changes or notes needed to take for work
I will say , my research show Dr Russell at that time... to have better rates
2010 - 2017, Successful
Dr. Russell is extremely smart and knowledgeable which to the a sensitive person can be off putting. However, my husband and I found comfort in that he was the best person to achieve our goals of having a family. When we walked into his office at the ripe old age of 38 wanting to try for a third child he actually smiled and said that we have done it before we can do it again...Be prepared to be patient because there is only one doctor performing the procedures and answering questions your appointments may not always run on time.
Every person in the office [DE Inst for Repro Med] was incolved in the IVF process was on the same page. They knew my name and my husbands name. They greeted us warmly and were genuinely excited for each of our successful rounds...[Nurses] Friendly and knowledgeable! They are still friendly and remember my name when I see them out in public...Huge strength is that it is a small clinic and that you always see the same faces and you always see the same doctor.
Dr. Russell is extremely smart and knowledgeable which to the a sensitive person can be off putting. However, my husband and I found comfort in that he was the best person to achieve our goals of having a family. When we walked into his office at the ripe old age of 38 wanting to try for a third child he actually smiled and said that we have done it before we can do it again. As result we now have three beautiful children.
Don’t expect warm and fuzzy from Dr. Russell but do expect results. And in the end I would rather hold my children’s hands than a doctor’s l.
Every person in the office was incolved in the IVF process was on the same page. They knew my name and my husbands name. They greeted us warmly and were genuinely excited for each of our successful rounds.
I don’t remember the IUI however with IVF we had one unsuccessful round and after that round Dr. Russell changes the medications and added a nutrition component which worked on all 3 successful rounds after.
Friendly and knowledgeable! They are still friendly and remember my name when I see them out in public😀
Describe your experience with Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Huge strength is that it is a small clinic and that you always see the same faces and you always see the same doctor. Be prepared to be patient because there is only one doctor performing the procedures and answering questions your appointments may not always run on time.
Insurance covered first three rounds and $25 copay for each visit
My first two children had two embryos transferred which resulted in single births however with my third child because we did PGS we choose to do a single embryo.

2015, Successful
With my medicated ivf cycle, dr Russell’s main strategy was to keep an eye on me to ensure my body was accepting the medication properly. I saw him every other day while undergoing injections to be monitored....He covered every aspect of fertility with me, to include diet, nutrition, exercise, and daily life. He allowed me to understand my body more to grasp how fertility works and evolves.
The entire staff [DIRM] knew me by name and knew my medical history. I never had to repeat myself. The nursing staff always called me after appointments to check in on how I was doing.... I was thankful that they had a smaller clinic closer to my house where I was able to have checkups and standard appointments. I only had to travel to the farthest clinic 2-3 times maximum.
Dr Russell was incredibly knowledgeable in his field. He has a true passion for the fertility world. He made me feel mattered as a patient. He covered every aspect of fertility with me, to include diet, nutrition, exercise, and daily life. He allowed me to understand my body more to grasp how fertility works and evolves.
Come with questions ready and do not shy from asking them. Dr Russell is very forth coming with his information and blunt about what is going on. He has a great bedside manner but will still tell you how things really are. He loves to answer questions and help in all areas of overall well-being and health.
The entire staff knew me by name and knew my medical history. I never had to repeat myself. The nursing staff always called me after appointments to check in on how I was doing.
With my medicated ivf cycle, dr Russell’s main strategy was to keep an eye on me to ensure my body was accepting the medication properly. I saw him every other day while undergoing injections to be monitored. By doing this he was able to increase and decrease specific medications based on how I was reacting to these medications.
The nursing staff in general was excellent. All of them always knew who I was and greeted me in a kind manner. Upon leaving, they would call me 1-2 days after to check in on how I was doing with the process, treatment, transfer, and aftermath. They were compassionate and spoke to me like I was a human.
Describe your experience with Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
I live in a rural area, so, finding a clinic was hard. When I found this one, I was thankful that they had a smaller clinic closer to my house where I was able to have checkups and standard appointments. I only had to travel to the farthest clinic 2-3 times maximum. The strength is how thorough the clinic is. They constantly wanted to see me to check in, monitor, and evaluate me entirely. During my time there, everyone was engaged in my overall well being and satisfaction. The only weakness is that the clinic didn’t have a huge staff because of the clinic size. Although this was the primary reason that I chose to be seen there, many will view that as a negative aspect.
I remember my medication was about $4,000. The ivf cycle with monitoring, retrieval, and transfer was $11,000. Pgs testing was $750 let embryo from another clinic.
In my case, dr Russell preferred doing a eset because my medical condition that causes infertility would be tested out. Therefore, once we got a viable embryo, we knew my body would accept it. The staff didnsay that depending on the quality of the embryos on day 5, we could discuss doing a multiple transfer (I.e if the only viable ones I had were of lesser quality).

2015 - 2018, Successful
While he[Dr. Jeffrey Russell] isn't the warmest and fuzziest doctor I have ever had, he is straight and to the point. He is very honest and does alter your protocol depending on how you are responding. I feel as though he really does want the best for his patients and isn't worried about his statistical numbers.... He has a very dry sense of humor and is fairly direct, don't let that put you off. If you do as you should and follow his protocols, he will pull out all the stops to try and get you pregnant.
I like that there are 2 locations in the state. I would love it if they [Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine-Milford] had a third location that is closer to Maryland, but thankful that they have 2. The clinics have the most state of the art equipment available.... I have never been to a doctors office whos staff cares more about their patients. They aren't only focused on how you are doing medically, but want to know how you are feeling and if you are having any trouble.
While he isn't the warmest and fuzziest doctor I have ever had, he is straight and to the point. He is very honest and does alter your protocol depending on how you are responding. I feel as though he really does want the best for his patients and isn't worried about his statistical numbers.
He and his staff always took the time to explain everything. You never feel rushed or as if they have another appointment they need to get you out for.
I don't know all the particulars off hand.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Celina)
Describe your experience with Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
I like that there are 2 locations in the state. I would love it if they had a third location that is closer to Maryland, but thankful that they have 2. The clinics have the most state of the art equipment available.
The biggest cost out of pocket is cryopreservation.
They favor one embryo transfer, but my husband and I have always elected to do a two embryo transfer. This has resulted in the birth of my son.
Milford
Dr. Russell is very up front about what you need to be the most successful, but that is what I liked about him...He was always caring and compassionate...Go in there prepared to laugh, he likes to make his patients smile and lighten the mood...I liked that he gave numbers and best outcomes, he always remained positive. It was always "when" you get pregnant. When a treatment was needed, he would give details on why and how it could increase my odds and give me the option.
staff [at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine] were amazing during the entire process. Always greeted me with a warm smile. Even when times were tough, they were there. I had so many questions, and they always took time to answer every one of them...Everyone greeted you with a smile and always remembered your name. They were excited when you had good news. They shared moments with you!
Dr. Russell is very up front about what you need to be the most successful, but that is what I liked about him. I wanted someone who was going to help me have a baby, I wanted to know what I could do to make that happened. He was always caring and compassionate.
Go in there prepared to laugh, he likes to make his patients smile and lighten the mood. He will do his best to make your dreams come true!
Both Dr. Russell and his staff were amazing during the entire process. Always greeted me with a warm smile. Even when times were tough, they were there. I had so many questions, and they always took time to answer every one of them.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Everyone is amazing! )
Describe your experience with Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
The staff is amazing and always warm and welcoming. They schedule appointments around your schedule and call when they have results to help you feel better. If you have questions they never let you leave until you feel comfortable.
Jennifer in billing always help me navigate with my insurance and helped me with billing.
Newark

Dr. Russell is very straight forward and get to the point kind of man. He was extremely helpful in our process so far! Before my egg retrieval he even made me feel more comfortable by explaining everything again to me. Hands down best DR ever! ... All the medicine he gave to me all added up with the ivf process. From the birth control to the trigger shot! ... The first appointment is a lot to take in but don’t give up on them [Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine] they are a great team. They will go over everything with you more then once if they have to!
The first appointment is a lot to take in but don’t give up on them they are a great team [Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine]. They will go over everything with you more then once if they have to! Also they will work with you and around your schedule the best that they can! I work 40+ hours a week and have never missed a appointment. ... The girls in the Milford office were just amazing. They cared and listened to everything I said to them!
He will find anyway possible to make it work.
Every time I walk into the office the ladies knew my name, and we talked about real things. They are just amazing.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Salina )
Describe your experience with Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
The first appointment is a lot to take in but don’t give up on them they are a great team. They will go over everything with you more then once if they have to! Also they will work with you and around your schedule the best that they can! I work 40+ hours a week and have never missed a appointment. Couldn’t recommend them more !
Well I had great insurance. My insurance paid 80% so the cost to me was not as bad. The medicine how ever was a pretty penny. And even though I only have to pay 20% it’s still taking a toll on our family !
Not there yet
Newark

Dr. Russell was direct and honest and dealt with my emotions with honesty and support. I felt the plan was customized to our wishes and my medical situation. He was our second opinion and I felt more comfortable with him immediately! ... He is direct but in a good honest way. He listened to our individual concerns and inspired confidence in the plan he made for our situation. He has a good sense of humor and clearly cares about his work.
I think overall it was as pleasant an experience as possible given how hard infertility is. I don’t have any major criticism. ... Everyone [DE Inst for Repro Med] we encountered was professional and caring. That even card across in the daily voicemails during the ivf process. ... Glad he [Dr. Russell] prefers to transfer one. It’s safer for mom and baby. ... We paid about 10k out of pocket for ivf round but we had really good insurance.
He may seem blunt but he knows what he’s talking about.
As my second opinion he recommended either laparoscopic surgery to see if my tubes were blocked or to stop trying IUI and go to IVF. Not my first choice either way, but he was confident I was a good ivf candidate so we trusted his expertise.
Everyone we encountered was professional and caring. That even card across in the daily voicemails during the ivf process.
Describe your experience with Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
I think overall it was as pleasant an experience as possible given how hard infertility is. I don’t have any major criticism. That’s all I have to say but for some reason I have to have 200 characters. Seems silly.
We paid about 10k out of pocket for ivf round but we had really good insurance.
Glad he prefers to transfer one. It’s safer for mom and baby.
2014 - 2015, Successful
When I had my chemical pregnancy he [Dr. Jeffrey Russell] told me it will be ok. He gave me time to process it and he was the one that did my surgery. I saw him with all 3 transfers and each time he said today Stacy I’m going get you pregnant. He made me smile... The maximum that Dr Russell would implant was 2 at a time... He has a coordinated who will sit down with you and your partner and explain everything. You also have nutrition education.
The hours [at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Med-Newark] were from 7 to 3pm, but the did come in on the weekend for transfers due to you cycle which I thought was nice. Office staff have been there for years which means they love their job.... They [the nurses] were wonderful. They cried with me when I had my chemical pregnancy and celebrated when I had my little girl. I brought her to the office and everyone was overjoyed to see her
When I had my chemical pregnancy he told me it will be ok. He gave me time to process it and he was the one that did my surgery. I saw him with all 3 transfers and each time he said today Stacy I’m going get you pregnant. He made me smile
Be prepared for ups and downs it is a journey. I am so thankful that Delaware Now has coverage for IVF. I had to pay out of pocket. However the office gave me a discount because of where I worked
The office called me everyday to give me updates on my embryos!
They were wonderful. They cried with me when I had my chemical pregnancy and celebrated when I had my little girl. I brought her to the office and everyone was overjoyed to see her
Describe your experience with Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
The hours were from 7 to 3pm, but the did come in on the weekend for transfers due to you cycle which I thought was nice. Office staff have been there for years which means they love their job.
$35,000+
The maximum that Dr Russell would implant was 2 at a time
2005 - 2012, Successful
Dr. Russell went out of his way to make sure we understood everything that was going to happen. He was very positive and friendly. When we saw him in a store in Lower Delaware, he spoke to us and called us by name. We loved working with him. ... It was a very heart warming process. We were not just numbers pouring through the office. ... It was 17 years ago.
The staff [RMA of Delaware]was knowledgeable, compassionate and helpful. The office was comfortable and homey. It didn't feel like a Dr office. We were informed what to expect at every new step. When the staff said they would call with results, they did so quickly. We felt like they were family, cheering us on. ... We LOVED them [nursing staff]. They were like family.
How was your experience with Jeffrey Russell at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jeffrey Russell at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
Stay positive
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jeffrey Russell at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
It was a very heart warming process. We were not just numbers pouring through the office. Everyone cared about our dream to have a son. They cried when we were pregnant.
Describe the protocols Jeffrey Russell used in your cycles at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware) and their degree of success.
We used progesterone and Lupron to prepare for the IVF procedure. It was 17 years ago. I don't remember a lot of specifics
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Celina Mchugh)
We LOVED them. They were like family.
Describe your experience with RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
The staff was knowledgeable, compassionate and helpful. The office was comfortable and homey. It didn't feel like a Dr office. We were informed what to expect at every new step. When the staff said they would call with results, they did so quickly. We felt like they were family, cheering us on. We would recommend Dr. Russell to anyone looking to do IVF.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jeffrey Russell at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
We paid for our treatment ourselves. The office explained the cost of each step and told us what options were available.
Jeffrey Russell
RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)
Wilmington
2017 - 2020, Successful
[Dr. Jeffrey Russell is] Thorough, knowledgeable, caring, honest, trustworthy, dependable, up to date on everything related to infertility, easily accessible...Used clomid and injections for my first retrieval...Mock transfer cycle with biopsy...[he]Allowed me to transfer two untested embryos after I had a failed single embryo with an untested embryo at the first clinic I went to. He informed me of the trade offs.
[nurse of Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine are] Warm and good communicators...[staff] They were encouraging...Easy to work with. Professional. On time...[cost] Price match clinics in the state and some neighboring states...Allowed me to transfer two untested embryos after I had a failed single embryo with an untested embryo at the first clinic I went to. He informed me of the trade offs.
Thorough, knowledgeable, caring, honest, trustworthy, dependable, up to date on everything related to infertility, easily accessible, optimistic, realistic. I had nothing short of a great experience as a patient.
Be open with him.
Great care by whole staff.
Used clomid and injections for my first retrieval. I think only injections for my second retrieval. Mock transfer cycle with biopsy. ERA. Baby aspirin starting two days after transfer. Medrol started around transfer but I forget when.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Angie)
Warm and good communicators.
Describe your experience with Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
They provided nothing short of great care. They were encouraging, good listeners and communicators. Cheerleaders. Warm. Knowledgeable. Compassionate. Honest. Easy to work with. Professional. On time.
Price match clinics in the state and some neighboring states.
Milford
He [Jeffrey Russell] has a lot of experience. Trust his judgement and advice.... Helped me understand my infertility issue. Explained the procedures. Willing to have consults if I had questions. listened to my questions and concerns. Came in on the weekend to see me. Only bad part was wait time sometimes.... Medical assistants, nurse practitioners and physicians assistant [Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine] were all wonderful
Used the latest techniques and technology. Office [Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine] is clean but could use a facelift. Only bad side is waiting for appointment sometimes can be longer than 15 mins and they only have morning hours most days. It worked for me and I felt like I received excellent care.... Medical assistants, nurse practitioners and physicians assistant were all wonderful
He has a lot of experience. Trust his judgement and advice.
The staff was very caring
Describe your experience with Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Used the latest techniques and technology. Office is clean but could use a facelift. Only bad side is waiting for appointment sometimes can be longer than 15 mins and they only have morning hours most days. It worked for me and I felt like I received excellent care.
My insurance covered my treatment fortunately but I reeebr there was a flat fee that covered the visits and insemination if my insurance wouldn’t cover it. It was cheaper than other places I looked at.
Egg Freezing With Other Docs
Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
Dr Russell and his staff take their time and communicate well. His PA Lauren is wonderful as well and we enjoy seeing her. We see her every time and dr Russell infrequently but that is ok, he is the one who makes the decisions and sends out instructions after each visit.... Be patient, he is very sure he can get you pregnant but sometimes it gets your hopes up for a quick pregnancy.
Patience is a virtue. Scheduling can be wonky [at DE Institute for Reproductive Medicine]. But everyone is so nice and understanding. They see a lot of tears and are there for a shoulder to lean on. Seeing these people three to four times a day you develop relationships with them.... The entire staff is wonderful but the individualized care from the assisted reproductive and ivf staff were above and beyond.
Individualized care.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Lauren Rainey )
Describe your experience with Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Patience is a virtue. Scheduling can be wonky. But everyone is so nice and understanding. They see a lot of tears and are there for a shoulder to lean on. Seeing these people three to four times a day you develop relationships with them.
I have prescriptions called to the wrong pharmacy, often.
Newark

Due to my age and other medical factors we did a single embryo transfer and discussed this with Dr. Russell before... is a very intelligent, resourceful, and hardworking doctor. He always made us feel like we mattered, and that he wanted to help us get our dream, almost as much as we wanted it. He is to the point, which I respect and like...We did an egg retrieval and adjusted the meds and shots as needed. I did steroids and antibiotics too...
Everyone at Dr. Russell's office [at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine] is wonderful to work with. We felt like family and always knew what was going on...The clinic is organized, clean, well decorated, and has incredibly wonderful office hours. We never waited too long to be seen and could get my appointments in before work. The front desk staff is wonderful and kind. They make a point to acknowledge you and even to get to know you.
Dr. Russell is a very intelligent, resourceful, and hardworking doctor. He always made us feel like we mattered, and that he wanted to help us get our dream, almost as much as we wanted it. He is to the point, which I respect and like.
Always remember to listen to what he is saying. Although it may be hard to hear and manage do EVERYTHING he says as he says it.
Dr. Russell was wonderful to work with. In the past I had a miscarriage and he was warm and caring. When we graduated from the clinic to see our Ob he even gave me a hug. He is smart, kind, and amazing at what he does. Due to this we always felt like humans and never like just a number.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Lauren)
Everyone at Dr. Russell's office is wonderful to work with. We felt like family and always knew what was going on.
Describe your experience with Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Due to insurance reasons we paid cash for our IVF Cycle. It was approximately $12,000 and got us our baby boy!

2014, Successful
He [Dr. Jeffrey Russel] has been practicing for years and knows his stuff. He evaluates your situation as a whole and was sure to figure out why before proceeding with something that would not work just to do it. We was very forthcoming and told you everything you needed to know and gave you all your options.... I initially thought we would do one transfer and he strongly suggested two. Which worked out just the way we had anticipated
They [Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine-Milford] always had times available when called. The wait could be rather long but with time sensitive issues it is understandable. They have different locations available which is very convenient as well.... They [the staff at DIRM] were always very personal and knew your name and asked about your day
He has been practicing for years and knows his stuff. He evaluates your situation as a whole and was sure to figure out why before proceeding with something that would not work just to do it. We was very forthcoming and told you everything you needed to know and gave you all your options.
Make sure you ask all your questions so you are not still pondering later even if you are embarassed.
They were always very personal and knew your name and asked about your day
He wanted to diagnose the problem rather then just jumping into solutions. He wanted to make sure all issues were known before proceeding which was great
Describe your experience with your nurse at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Celena)
Very compassionate and patient explained every thing necessary
Describe your experience with Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
They always had times available when called. The wait could be rather long but with time sensitive issues it is understandable. They have different locations available which is very convenient as well.
Around 11k
Donor Eggs With Other Docs
He [Dr. Jeffrey Russell] rarely does multiple transfer...During my first consultation he explain the different tests that were needed for him to do a comprehensive plan of treatment. After each setback, he readjust the course of treatment and explain why. Took his time to explain what he was doing and why. He conducted the transfer and the miscarriage procedure himself...since its only one doctor, all the staff knows who you are are are very professional and warm.
They [nurses at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine] were very warm and gentle at the times that I needed it...Strengths: The coordinators are very knowledge, friendly, and warm. There is only one tech who is very skill. The NP Lauren is great, at each visit she would explain what she saw and the next steps. Weakness: Morning monitoring were as easily as my work like...office is small, where since its only one doctor, all the staff knows who you are are are very professional and warm.
He is very knowledge intros field.
DIRM's office is small, where since its only one doctor, all the staff knows who you are are are very professional and warm.
Sorry I don't remember the exact protocol.
They were very warm and gentle at the times that I needed it.
Describe your experience with Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
My insurance covered the treatment. I paid out of pocket for all the medications.
He rarely does multiple transfer