6.5

302-424-6645
4745 Ogletown-Stanton Road
Newark, DE 19713
302.738.4600

Dr Russell was very knowledgeable and was ready for all questions and answers. He was not pushy and gave all options including no treatment at all. Very funny and could even draw and write upside down... Found 2 out of 3 miscarriages were genetic abnormalities. Suggested IVF or we can continue trying but not sure how many additional miscarriages will occur before we carry a child to term.... Currently undergoing tests and then let them know our choice at our next sit down
They [DE Inst for Repro Med] are very friendly. They are very private and make you feel comfortable and are compassionate about everyone’s case individually and as a whole. They go over your insurance process first so you know what to expect before you even begin to wonder and stress. They give you all options and do not pressure you into anything... Dr Russell was very knowledgeable and was ready for all questions and answers. He was not pushy and gave all options including no treatment
How was your experience with Jeffrey Russell at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jeffrey Russell at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Amazing, great bed side manner and great doctor who is compassionate and right down to business
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jeffrey Russell at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
They had my files from my OBGYN so knew a lot of information. They talked real talk and also joked around
Describe the protocols Jeffrey Russell used in your cycles at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Found 2 out of 3 miscarriages were genetic abnormalities. Suggested IVF or we can continue trying but not sure how many additional miscarriages will occur before we carry a child to term. Currently undergoing tests and then let them know our choice at our next sit down
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
They were very friendly funny and knowledgeable
Describe your experience with Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
They are very friendly. They are very private and make you feel comfortable and are compassionate about everyone’s case individually and as a whole. They go over your insurance process first so you know what to expect before you even begin to wonder and stress. They give you all options and do not pressure you into anything
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jeffrey Russell at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
All costs were covered with a copay except IVF treatment
Milford
He [Dr. Jeffrey Russell] was very personal able and caring and made my care plan unique and specialized to my situation.... Clomid, tubal opening surgery and laparoscopy, 4 egg retrieval’s one with a hyoersensivuty reaction, 3 failed IVFs, egg drilling surgery, 1 IUI with a chemical pregnancy, next IUI gave us our son
The clinic [Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine-Newark] was amazing! Everyone was so helpful and nice and friendly and caring. They bend over backwards And make you feel like you are their only and most important patient. It felt like a family being in there and i enjoyed going to every app... Everyone was so incredibly helpful and caring and accomadating. I felt so loved and cared for and that they were really concerned about me and wanted me to get pregnant so bad! Everyone was always so happy and pleasant and willing to help!
I had a great experience that resulted in our son. It was a long course and i had a very complicated situation but dr Russell never gave up hope and always had a plan and idea to keep us going! He never gave up until we got me pregnant. He was so caring and concerned and compassionate
Never give up hope.., it will happen for you too!
He was very personal able and caring and made my care plan unique and specialized to my situation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Angie and Deb)
Describe your experience with Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic was amazing! Everyone was so helpful and nice and friendly and caring. They bend over backwards And make you feel like you are their only and most important patient. It felt like a family being in there and i enjoyed going to every appt
Over $35000
2015 - 2017, Unsuccessful
I felt like I never saw him [Dr. Russell] after a few appointments and to this day I still have so may unanswered questions because he was never around to ask. ... I think he is a very smart mad and is very to the point when you see him ... Pick him if you feel comfortable with him from the first appointment this is a very hard road to take and you wanna be on it with someone you like and trust! ...
Feel free to sit with the financial person [DE Inst for Repro Med] as much as you want so you know what you are spending and how much things are costing. ... I felt important till I was there for a few months then didn’t feel important and it became all about money. When I ran out of money I was told I couldn’t come back and that made me feel even worse. ... They are all very nice and accommodating but make sure you completely understand what’s going on and getting full answers to your questions.
I think he is a very smart mad and is very to the point when you see him but as a patient I felt like I never saw him after a few appointments and to this day I still have so may unanswered questions because he was never around to ask.
They are very sweet and smart they all make you feel comfortable.
Describe your experience with Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
They are all very nice and accommodating but make sure you completely understand what’s going on and getting full answers to your questions. Make sure you go at your own pace and not do things just because they think that’s the next step. Feel free to sit with the financial person as much as you want so you know what you are spending and how much things are costing.
Describe Jeffrey Russell's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
I didn’t go through this.
Newark

I appreciate his candid manner and his expertise. ... Dr. Russell seems very knowledgeable. ... I wish he had better bedside manner - I am not sure he knows or remembers how emotionally difficult this process is for patients, ... Be ready to listen to Dr. Russell but also be your own advocate. ... I used menopur in the morning and gonal-F in the evening for around 9 days before doing the Lupron trigger shot.
The clinic [DE Inst. for Repro Med] is much more organized than another clinic I previously went to. They are always good about scheduling an appointment at the last minute, and they are on time for the appointments 99% of the time. I appreciate that I am typically in and out relatively quickly. The staff are also very nice and helpful. ... I sometimes feel like little details get lost in communication from one nurse to the next, and so sometimes I have to repeat myself or make sure I keep track of the details so they don't get list.
Dr. Russell seems very knowledgeable. I appreciate his candid manner and his expertise. I wish he had better bedside manner - I am not sure he knows or remembers how emotionally difficult this process is for patients,
Be ready to listen to Dr. Russell but also be your own advocate. Remember that you are in charge of your fertility, and you know yourself and your body better than anyone else.
The staff knewmy name and remembered me from the beginning. I always see the same staff, rather than seeing new people at each visit like I did at another clinic.
The nurses are overall very nice and helpful. I appreciate that they treat me like a person and care about my outcomes. I sometimes feel like little details get lost in communication from one nurse to the next, and so sometimes I have to repeat myself or make sure I keep track of the details so they don't get list.
Describe your experience with Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is much more organized than another clinic I previously went to. They are always good about scheduling an appointment at the last minute, and they are on time for the appointments 99% of the time. I appreciate that I am typically in and out relatively quickly. The staff are also very nice and helpful.
I am in the middle of a round of IVF. 75% of the costs are covered by my insurance. The retrieval and one transferwill be around 3,500 out of pocket, with an additional 3,000 for genetic testing and an additional 2500 for medications.
I have not discussed this yet with Dr. Russell.
What specific things went wrong at Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Newark

He [Dr. Jeffrey Russell] likes to do one [embryo transfer]...took the time to talk to me and get to know me and my history...was very honest and had me see a nutritionist , which I believe helped me conceive. He was great. He took the time to look over my history and had suggestions that actually worked and helped. His protein diet works its amazing and a great way of life...had me start a protein diet and stay on it for a few months before starting an IVF cycle well by the second month of the high protein diet I was pregnant.
It [Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine] was the cheapest in the area...It’s very busy so sometimes you have to sit for appointments but overall it is a wonderful clinic with a great and caring staff...They [nurses] are wonderful and kind...He [Dr. Jeffrey Russell] likes to do one [embryo transfer]...took the time to talk to me and get to know me and my history...was very honest and had me see a nutritionist, which I believe helped me conceiv
He was very honest and had me see a nutritionist , which I believe helped me conceive. He was great. He took the time to look over my history and had suggestions that actually worked and helped. His protein diet works its amazing and a great way of life.
Never give up just keep trying and don’t lose faith. Get your diet under control for egg quality.
He took the time to talk to me and get to know me and my history.
He had me start a protein diet and stay on it for a few months before starting an IVF cycle well by the second month of the high protein diet I was pregnant.
They are wonderful and kind.
Describe your experience with Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
It’s very busy so sometimes you have to sit for appointments but overall it is a wonderful clinic with a great and caring staff. They aren’t just trying to gouge you for money. They really actually care.
It was the cheapest in the area.
He likes to do one.