6.9

345 Jupiter Lakes Blvd, Suite 102
Jupiter, FL 33458
561-972-6900

1 patient review filtered by:

[Dr. McCarthy] was there for every step and was great in each conversation with us...was always encouraging and so personable...I wish I could have seen her more during treatment but she was there for procedures and important test results...I was a single embryo transfer, as she was concerned what twins would do for my health...She gave us our son and I’ll always be so grateful.
Very personable. They [IVFMD South Florida] remembered me every time I came in. You do need to be your own advocate to get your best treatment but they do a great job. You feel like a person rather than a science experiment...The care coordinator made a mistake in communication that pushed back our treatment a month. She was somewhat unorganized and uncommunicative.
How was your experience with Jenna McCarthy at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Loved her. She was always encouraging and so personable. She gave us our son and I’ll always be so grateful. I wish I could have seen her more during treatment but she was there for procedures and important test results.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jenna McCarthy at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Be your own advocate.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jenna McCarthy at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
She was there for every step and was great in each conversation with us.
Describe the protocols Jenna McCarthy used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I don’t fully remember.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Carly)
Describe your experience with IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Very personable. They remembered me every time I came in. You do need to be your own advocate to get your best treatment but they do a great job. You feel like a person rather than a science experiment.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jenna McCarthy at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Donor eggs and cycle of treatment
Describe Jenna McCarthy's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
What specific things went wrong at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
I was supposed to stop estrogen patches and this was not communicated to me and pushed our cycle back one month.
Jenna McCarthy