Medical SchoolU of Texas
ResidencyU of Texas
8300 Floyd Curl Drive
San Antonio, TX 78229
210-450-9500
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jennifer Knudtson to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend UT Medicine Fertility Center to a friend?
PCOS, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Dr. Knudtson actually listens to your concerns and modifies the treatments based on your needs. She called me personally to check on me after my hysteroscopy, which was very touching. She also called to check on me when I messaged her that I was not doing too well emotionally/mentally. These are all signs of a great doctor. ... I ovulate on my own and it is usually later on in the cycle.
The clinic [UT Medicine Fertility Center] is great, you don't feel like just a number. They always call on time with test results and you are not left wondering what happened. If you need to leave a message for your doctor/nurse, you can leave it on mychart and it is extremely convenient. You'll always be responded to. ... The nursing staff is excellent and very disciplined with their work. You feel confident in their abilities.
PCOS, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
How was your experience with Jennifer Knudtson at UT Medicine Fertility Center?
She's a warm and compassionate person. She'll respond to all questions you ask and let you know what is right/wrong for you. I am never scared to bring up things I have read about and discuss with her. She has terrific bedside manner.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jennifer Knudtson at UT Medicine Fertility Center?
Do your research and don't be scared to discuss it with Dr. Knudtson. She's always open to discussion.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jennifer Knudtson at UT Medicine Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Jennifer Knudtson used in your cycles at UT Medicine Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I ovulate on my own and it is usually later on in the cycle. So, we used ovulation induction with clomid and TI. My second cycle on it, I experienced a chemical pregnancy. I just wanted to try something different and asked if we could do IUIs. My dose was adjusted each cycle, depending on my response to the medications.
Describe your experience with your nurse at UT Medicine Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Lisa)
Describe your experience with UT Medicine Fertility Center.
The clinic is great, you don't feel like just a number. They always call on time with test results and you are not left wondering what happened. If you need to leave a message for your doctor/nurse, you can leave it on mychart and it is extremely convenient. You'll always be responded to.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jennifer Knudtson at UT Medicine Fertility Center.
IUI cost us about 450$
San Antonio

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jennifer Knudtson at UT Medicine Fertility Center.

PCOS, Unexplained
She [Dr. Knudtson] gave the greatest bedside manner and thoroughly explained each procedure. She has really great bedside manner and shows me the amount of follicles each cycle. She gave very basic level explanation in a time when this process is overwhelming. She is also very polite and easy to ask plenty of questions....She first started with explaining my PCOS and my husbands numbers. We started off with a low level dosage since cost was a factor. As wash cycle did not work she made adjustments but fully explained the reasoning behind each change.
They [UT Med Fertility Ctr] only offer morning appointments so be prepared to wake up pretty early. Be prepared to wait for the IUI as they need to wash the semen but they have a cafe downstairs. Treatments start at 7:30 AM... There is not enough nurses and rooms for all the patients. They have to put patients in rooms waiting while the doctors finish up with patients....She [Dr. Knudtson] gave the greatest bedside manner and thoroughly explained each procedure.
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jennifer Knudtson at UT Medicine Fertility Center?
Do your research with treatments and be honest with her. She takes all factors into account.
She gave the greatest bedside manner and thoroughly explained each procedure. She has really great bedside manner and shows me the amount of follicles each cycle. She gave very basic level explanation in a time when this process is overwhelming. She is also very polite and easy to ask plenty of questions.
Started with letrozole and times intercourses. Did not work for two cycle so we moved onto IUI with letrozole for 2 cycle. On IUI 3 with clomid.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at UT Medicine Fertility Center.
Describe your experience with UT Medicine Fertility Center.
They only offer morning appointments so be prepared to wake up pretty early. Be prepared to wait for the IUI as they need to wash the semen but they have a cafe downstairs. Treatments start at 7:30 AM
IUI $450 Ovidrel- $170 Clomid $6 Ultra sounds-$250
Describe Jennifer Knudtson's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at UT Medicine Fertility Center.
Does not apply

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr. K [Knudtson] has a very warm bedside manner, and took her time to get to know my husband and I, as well as, our goals....I feel that Dr. K was very thorough and even helped to write out a plan for my diagnosis and treatment which I found helpful in case I forgot something from our meeting. I also appreciate her gentle nature during procedures....To date, we have spent $2000 in cost associated with treatment. Going with the next option of IVF would cost approximately $10000-12000.
The clinic [UT Medicine] was convenient in terms of location and clean. My husband complained that the male facilities for sperm collection were not as nice regarding décor and materials. I appreciate the availability of appointment times as well, and the outside options, such as genetic testing that were offered to me....To date, we have spent $2000 in cost associated with treatment. Going with the next option of IVF would cost approximately $10000-12000.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Jennifer Knudtson at UT Medicine Fertility Center?
Don't be afraid to ask questions. She'll be honest.
Dr. K has a very warm bedside manner, and took her time to get to know my husband and I, as well as, our goals.
Describe your experience with UT Medicine Fertility Center.
The clinic was convenient in terms of location and clean. My husband complained that the male facilities for sperm collection were not as nice regarding décor and materials. I appreciate the availability of appointment times as well, and the outside options, such as genetic testing that were offered to me.