Medical SchoolU of Texas
ResidencyU of Texas
8300 Floyd Curl Drive
San Antonio, TX 78229
210-450-9500
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jennifer Knudtson to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.5

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend UT Medicine Fertility Center to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.6
PCOS, Unexplained
She [Dr. Knudtson] gave the greatest bedside manner and thoroughly explained each procedure. She has really great bedside manner and shows me the amount of follicles each cycle. She gave very basic level explanation in a time when this process is overwhelming. She is also very polite and easy to ask plenty of questions....She first started with explaining my PCOS and my husbands numbers. We started off with a low level dosage since cost was a factor. As wash cycle did not work she made adjustments but fully explained the reasoning behind each change.
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jennifer Knudtson at UT Medicine Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jennifer Knudtson at UT Medicine Fertility Center?
Do your research with treatments and be honest with her. She takes all factors into account.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jennifer Knudtson at UT Medicine Fertility Center?
She gave the greatest bedside manner and thoroughly explained each procedure. She has really great bedside manner and shows me the amount of follicles each cycle. She gave very basic level explanation in a time when this process is overwhelming. She is also very polite and easy to ask plenty of questions.
Describe the protocols Jennifer Knudtson used in your cycles at UT Medicine Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Started with letrozole and times intercourses. Did not work for two cycle so we moved onto IUI with letrozole for 2 cycle. On IUI 3 with clomid.
There is not enough nurses and rooms for all the patients. They have to put patients in rooms waiting while the doctors finish up with patients.
Describe your experience with UT Medicine Fertility Center.
They only offer morning appointments so be prepared to wake up pretty early. Be prepared to wait for the IUI as they need to wash the semen but they have a cafe downstairs. Treatments start at 7:30 AM
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jennifer Knudtson at UT Medicine Fertility Center.
IUI $450 Ovidrel- $170 Clomid $6 Ultra sounds-$250
Describe Jennifer Knudtson's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at UT Medicine Fertility Center.
Does not apply
San Antonio

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jennifer Knudtson at UT Medicine Fertility Center.

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr. K [Knudtson] has a very warm bedside manner, and took her time to get to know my husband and I, as well as, our goals....I feel that Dr. K was very thorough and even helped to write out a plan for my diagnosis and treatment which I found helpful in case I forgot something from our meeting. I also appreciate her gentle nature during procedures....To date, we have spent $2000 in cost associated with treatment. Going with the next option of IVF would cost approximately $10000-12000.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Jennifer Knudtson at UT Medicine Fertility Center?
Don't be afraid to ask questions. She'll be honest.
Dr. K has a very warm bedside manner, and took her time to get to know my husband and I, as well as, our goals.
Describe your experience with UT Medicine Fertility Center.
The clinic was convenient in terms of location and clean. My husband complained that the male facilities for sperm collection were not as nice regarding décor and materials. I appreciate the availability of appointment times as well, and the outside options, such as genetic testing that were offered to me.