6.1

Johns Hopkins
Yale

Jennifer Kulp Makarov works at

4 Columbus Circle

Dr Makarov was so patient and took as much time with us as needed. I know that some other doctors in the practice do not always see their patients, but she saw us each time, unless she was on vacation or out of the office which was very rare. She answered every question we had and was always friendly. ...r Makarov's preference was for us to transfer a single embryo, as she felt there was more risk with multiples.
side from the great care that I received, It was always so clean, and well organized. Karen at the front desk was always so warm and sweet. I never experienced any doctor or staff member to be rude or nasty. ... It [monitoring appointments] was a very easy and straightforward process. ...Oksana and Joanna were my primary nurses and they were so helpful when in explaining next steps and answered any questions that I have.
How was your experience with Jennifer Kulp Makarov at New Hope Fertility Center?
Dr Makarov was kind and compassionate and always helped put our minds at ease, even when we got negative results, we moved onto the next step and she assured us that we would get pregnant. We fully trusted her judgement and treatment.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jennifer Kulp Makarov at New Hope Fertility Center?
Make sure to ask all of your questions and ask her to be honest with you--she will be and will answer any question you have.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jennifer Kulp Makarov at New Hope Fertility Center?
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Hope Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Oksana Marchuk)
Oksana and Joanna were my primary nurses and they were so helpful when in explaining next steps and answered any questions that I have. They were always so knowledgable, kind and compassionate.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
Overall, I was very happy with the clinic. Aside from the great care that I received, It was always so clean, and well organized. Karen at the front desk was always so warm and sweet. I never experienced any doctor or staff member to be rude or nasty. Of course when you are going so often for monitoring and treatments, you may have a bad experience at some point but that's normal.
I would go between 8-9am on the day that they would tell me to come in. I would check in, and then wait for blood work and monitoring. Some days would take longer than others, but it really just depended on the day and the amount of people that were there. It was a very easy and straightforward process.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jennifer Kulp Makarov at New Hope Fertility Center.
It's expensive. No way around it, but if you're insurance doesn't cover IUIs and IVF, it's expensive. The costs at NHFC seem to be comparable to that of other clinics in NYC.
Describe Jennifer Kulp Makarov's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at New Hope Fertility Center.
Dr Makarov's preference was for us to transfer a single embryo, as she felt there was more risk with multiples.
New Hope Fertility Center
Dr. Makarov was very knowledgeable and professional during my entire process. I trusted her and I got the results I wanted on the first try! I’m very satisfied. I would recommend her to anyone who is interested in doing the iv... The nurses and staff [New Hope Fertility] were very helpful. Always there to assist in any questions or issues. They were very kind and knowledgeable.
The nurses and staff [New Hope Fertility] were very helpful. Always there to assist in any questions or issues. They were very kind and knowledgeable.... Clinic is very clean. Staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. They are equipped with everything you need. The hours of operation work perfect with my work schedule. The medication I was able to get right at the office.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
The nurses and staff were very helpful. Always there to assist in any questions or issues. They were very kind and knowledgeable.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
The grant was very helpful. I would not have been able to proceed without it.
New Hope Fertility Center
single embryo transfer [with Dr. Jennifer Kulp Makarov]...She is very friendly and always shows up with energetic smile. She is so humble and knows her patients...her strength: Shes precise, knowledgeable , very skilled , very friendly, humble, and so passionate about her job. She obviously knows her work and knows what she is doing. She is so quick to give details and handle the patient. She is never hesitant!...she used mini IVF treatment with minimum medications
It [New Hope Fertility Center] is very nice and welcoming clinic. It is so clean and set to have patients feel relaxed and comfortable. I like that they have easy to reach location with a nice view. They are in a very quiet and nice neighborhood...used mini IVF treatment with minimum medications...very organized, friendly and humble [nursing staff]...single embryo transfer [with Dr. Jennifer Kulp Makarov]...She is very friendly and always shows up with energetic smile. She is so humble a
To keep up the good job she is doing!
Describe the protocols Jennifer Kulp Makarov used in your cycles at New Hope Fertility Center and their degree of success.
she used mini IVF treatment with minimum medications
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
very organized, friendly and humble
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
It is very nice and welcoming clinic. It is so clean and set to have patients feel relaxed and comfortable. I like that they have easy to reach location with a nice view. They are in a very quiet and nice neighborhood
it was normal costs