Medical SchoolU of North Texas
FellowshipMayo
3502 9th St
Lubbock, TX 79415
806.743.4256
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jennifer Phy to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Texas Tech University Health Sciences to a friend?
Other, Unexplained
Dr. Phy and her staff are truly the best at what they do!!! They explain everything so well and make you feel like family...On my first visit she hugged me and it made me feel so loved... She was very kind and warm to us even in our darkest time...Was seen after an ectopic pregnancy and she was very compassionate and understanding but most of all encouraging and optimistic. Very thorough, professional and over all the ideal doctor.
Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jennifer Phy at Texas Tech University Health Sciences?
Dr. Phy and her staff are truly the best at what they do!!! They explain everything so well and make you feel like family. I recommend anyone with fertility issues come here!!! She is so welcoming. On my first visit she hugged me and it made me feel so loved.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jennifer Phy at Texas Tech University Health Sciences?
Working with Dr. Phy was a great experience! She was very kind and warm to us even in our darkest time. I have never met a doctor like her. I would recommend her to anyone who is having fertility issues. The rest of the staff was also amazing!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jennifer Phy at Texas Tech University Health Sciences?
Describe the protocols Jennifer Phy used in your cycles at Texas Tech University Health Sciences and their degree of success.
I started on Femara 2.5 mg twice daily on cycle days 3-5. I also went in for a baseline ultrasound on days 1-3. She wanted me to come in for another ultrasound to check my follicles on cycle days 10-13. If my follicles reached 18mm on my right ovary then I could trigger with Ovidril. If not I would have to try again the next month. I lost my left tube due to ectopic pregnancy and my follicles are only maturing in my left ovary. So now I have to do In Vitro Fertilization.
As I come in they greet me back and start the ultrasounds. Very gentle and welcoming. They answer any questions I have and lead me to what I need to do next.
Describe your experience with Texas Tech University Health Sciences.
The clinic overall makes you feel at home and answers any questions you have. I believe the weakness would be the overall cost of their treatment. Very expensive. I would recommend a new patient because are so kind and want to make your dreams come true.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jennifer Phy at Texas Tech University Health Sciences.
In Vitro Fertilization: Package price is 10,698.00 Additional services: Hospital charges- $750 ICIS- $668 Cryopreservation of embryos- $474 Assisted hatching- $900 Insemenation of oocytes- $686 Embryo storage for a year $750 PGS/PGD- $2,000
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
She [Dr. Phy] seems to want to follow the patient's lead. She presents all options and listens to all of our concerns. She never rushes us out, and will even do an examination if I request it.... She let us try femara and clomid. With Clomid she was very careful to monitor my follicle growth since I had a high risk pregnancy previously and she did not want me to conceive multiples.... She is very considerate of our feelings and takes time to listen to us and explains things thoroughly. She is never in a rush.
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
She seems to want to follow the patient's lead. She presents all options and listens to all of our concerns. She never rushes us out, and will even do an examination if I request it. Her staff is very considerate as well and do everything they can to help us out with appointments or prescription refills.
She is worth the wait to get into. I know it takes months to get in as a new patient, but follow up visits are scheduled much quicker.
She let us try femara and clomid. With Clomid she was very careful to monitor my follicle growth since I had a high risk pregnancy previously and she did not want me to conceive multiples. She has wanted to do an exploratory laparoscopy on me for quite some time, which I keep denying because I have a busy son at home, but her logic is sound and she has been very patient with me while I am still on the fence about it.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Texas Tech University Health Sciences. (Assigned nurse: Katie)
They made sure to call me with lab results even though it was 5 o'c lock on a Friday. They had also rushed the lab to get the results to me before the weekend.
Describe your experience with Texas Tech University Health Sciences.
They have a great new location. There is sometimes a wait, but that's because the staff are so involved and take the time to listen to all of the patients. They are very easy to work with and they are always extra careful to check out insurance restrictions prior to making any testing or procedure plans.
My insurance covered the femara, and I paid for Clomid out of pocket. The visits with Dr. Phy are coded for PCOS preventative care so my insurance covers those.
What specific things went wrong at Texas Tech University Health Sciences?
Lubbock
I love how Dr Phy made me feel hopeful about having a child but I wish I got to see her more often. My first appointment she did an ultrasound and I loved being under her care.... She was very kind and made me feel wonderful.... I stopped Clomid and she had me start Femara 2.5 mg x 2. I took that for 5 days starting cycle day 3-7. I did a baseline ultrasound on day 3 and went back on day 10 to see my follicles. If my follicles were bigger than 18 I would trigger with ovidril.
How was your experience with Jennifer Phy at The Center for Reproductive Medicine of Lubbock?
I love how Dr Phy made me feel hopeful about having a child but I wish I got to see her more often. My first appointment she did an ultrasound and I loved being under her care. I want to do IVF under her care but they charge around 20,000 and I do not have the money.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jennifer Phy at The Center for Reproductive Medicine of Lubbock?
She is very caring and wants to make your dreams come true.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jennifer Phy at The Center for Reproductive Medicine of Lubbock?
She was very kind and made me feel wonderful.
Describe the protocols Jennifer Phy used in your cycles at The Center for Reproductive Medicine of Lubbock and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Center for Reproductive Medicine of Lubbock.
I love going for ultrasounds. The front desk are always welcoming. I feel comfortable talking with everyone and feel happy about my results. My nurse is always so kind and answers any questions I have.
Describe your experience with The Center for Reproductive Medicine of Lubbock.
The clinic is very nice and welcoming. I love how clean it is and the lobby is very nice. I love how it’s set up with everything you need in the bathroom to everything you need in the room. The temperature is always perfect since ultrasounds happen at every appointment.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jennifer Phy at The Center for Reproductive Medicine of Lubbock.
20,000 IVF
Describe Jennifer Phy's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Center for Reproductive Medicine of Lubbock.
The Center for Reproductive Medicine of Lubbock