Jennifer Sandbulte

Winston-Salem
111 Hanestown Ct
Winston-Salem, NC 27103
336.765.9350
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jennifer Sandbulte to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Lyndhurst Gynecologic Associates to a friend?
She [Dr. Sandbulte] was very informative, helpful, positive, and thoughtful. She took the time to make sure we understood everything, answered questions and gave us a timeline of our future steps. During one of my tests/procedures, she talked me through it and cared about how I was feeling during and reassured me every step. ... She felt we would be good candidates for IUI and suggest we start there.
How was your experience with Jennifer Sandbulte at Lyndhurst Gynecologic Associates?
She was very informative, helpful, positive, and thoughtful. She took the time to make sure we understood everything, answered questions and gave us a timeline of our future steps. During one of my tests/procedures, she talked me through it and cared about how I was feeling during and reassured me every step.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jennifer Sandbulte at Lyndhurst Gynecologic Associates?
Ask questions and don't be afraid to wait on something. Trust her judgement.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jennifer Sandbulte at Lyndhurst Gynecologic Associates?
They cared about my decisions, my feelings during procedures, etc. They didn't push me into anything.
Describe the protocols Jennifer Sandbulte used in your cycles at Lyndhurst Gynecologic Associates and their degree of success.
We did bloodwork, hsg test to check my tubes, I started on femara, then i didn't respond well, so we switched to Clomid and metformin was also added and i responded well. She felt we would be good candidates for IUI and suggest we start there.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Lyndhurst Gynecologic Associates. (Assigned nurse: Natalie Frye Renegar)
She was always quick to respond, she made me feel comfortable by talking about things and didn't make things awkward. She was always there to answer any questions I had.
Describe your experience with Lyndhurst Gynecologic Associates.
The clinic has great hours and are willing to work with you. They are friendly and quick to get you checked in and to point you where to go. They have clean bathrooms, clean and nice environment and take care of you in a timely manner.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jennifer Sandbulte at Lyndhurst Gynecologic Associates.
IUI was about $300, ultrasounds $149. Trigger shot was $90, other meds were about $40.
Jennifer Sandbulte
Lyndhurst Gynecologic Associates
Winston-Salem

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jennifer Sandbulte at Lyndhurst Gynecologic Associates.