Doctor available by email
FellowshipMayo Clinic
10506 Montgomery RD
Cincinnati, OH 45242
513-865-1675
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jennifer Thie to a friend?

Excellent

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Bethesda Fertility Center to a friend?
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
I have a tremendous amount of respect for Dr. Thie. I am confident that she wants the best for us. Before my first egg retrieval, she actually called my cell phone the night before to leave a message of encouragement in light of my estradiol results and to let me know that she was thinking of me. This is one case where bedside manner is really important given the emotional strain of infertility. That said, as a DOR patient, I am not always sure she is up on the latest treatment or protocol options.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jennifer Thie at Bethesda Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jennifer Thie at Bethesda Fertility Center?
Be prepared to wait and call the clinic to see if they are on time or not. If you don't want to wait to see your doctor, she is the wrong one. However, you are waiting because she gives each patient the time needed and will do the same with you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jennifer Thie at Bethesda Fertility Center?
The entire staff knows my name (incidentally, I go to Dr. Thie's private practice, she only does IVF retrieval and transfer at the Bethesda Fertility Center, and I would answer closer to a number for them). Dr. Thie listens to my questions, has an open mind, and spends time with me.
Their empathy and experience. The head nurse, Cindy, is exceptional.
What specific things went wrong at Bethesda Fertility Center?
Cincinnati

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jennifer Thie at Bethesda Fertility Center.

12 IUI, IVF
Dr. Thie took a long time to get my history and previous testing. She was very knowledgable about PCOS and took time to help me understand it. She went out of her way to make sure I received the best treatment. I feel she could of been a little more aggressive as I had to order an additional week of medicine because she was nervous of me over ovulating.... I did and IVF startibg with birth control for a month then starting injections.
12 IUI, IVF
How was your experience with Jennifer Thie at Bethesda Fertility Center?
She brings ypu back a lot and staff is considerate about multiple visits and high copays.
She was very personable and knew my case versus not knowing my case
Describe the protocols Jennifer Thie used in your cycles at Bethesda Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I did and IVF startibg with birth control for a month then starting injections.
They were very caring ,nice, and quick to get your appointment moving.
Describe your experience with Bethesda Fertility Center.
The front office staff was very rude, inconsiderate of how expensive and emotionally tolling this procedure is and what your going through. Other than that the rest of the ataff was very pleasant. The office could use some updating but my overall experience was good.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jennifer Thie at Bethesda Fertility Center.
Cincinnati

Her [Dr. Jennifer Thie] only weekness was remembering where we were in the while process. Meaning if I wanted to do IUI again or have sex once the egg was ready. But she also has many patients too. It was clear her goal was to get us pregnant as easy and quick as possible. Invetro was suggested but I wasn't comfortable at that point w that process and they understand and continued with the treatment I wanted.
How was your experience with Jennifer Thie at Bethesda Fertility Center?
Her only weekness was remembering where we were in the while process. Meaning if I wanted to do IUI again or have sex once the egg was ready. But she also has many patients too. It was clear her goal was to get us pregnant as easy and quick as possible. Invetro was suggested but I wasn't comfortable at that point w that process and they understand and continued with the treatment I wanted.
Dont get discouraged if it once you get a positive result that she doesn't seem happy and asks you to come back for another ultrasound so see can actually see the heartbeat.
She was more than willing to work w my work schedule and my ovulation schedule. She even came in on mother's Day so I could get IUI done in the office. Staff is also very friendly.
I don't remember
Very attentive and understanding
Describe your experience with Bethesda Fertility Center.
Very good staff. Nice, to the point and clear on billing.,,,..................................................................................................................................................................................,............
My treatment was fertility pills and ovulation shot. Coat was about 60.00 a month combination. Ultrasound to see when I had a viable egg. Cost about 30.00 after insurance.
Describe Jennifer Thie's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Bethesda Fertility Center.
N/a for me